The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cyrodiil NPC's are Out of Control!

• Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    I log in almost every day Ackwalan.

With all respect. Then how did you not know about this? As others have said, it was noticed the first hour of going live.

He logs in almost everyday but never plays the game!
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah right: logging in almost everyday but not noticing this yourself! Then what do you do exactly?
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    umagon wrote: »
    Ackwalan wrote: »

With all respect. Then how did you not know about this? As others have said, it was noticed the first hour of going live.

Log in and actively participate in the pvp zone are two separate things. If he actively participated he would know how annoying things are such as:

- The infinite loading screens.

- If you press “E” to enter doors too fast you go in then are ejected back outside.

-The unnecessary loading screen when the keeps upgrade.

-The toxic and boring aoe blob trains.

-The fact the forward camps have such a low spawn timer its often difficult to clear players out of keeps. As they keep resurrecting right outside of the keep.

-The fact that people can resurrect at newly placed forward camps even if they did not die in the radius of an active camp.

-Players “blood porting” to keeps they have no transit connection to.

-The fact that siege weapons do very little damage to players in champ campaigns.

-The fact that players can just stand inside of each other stacking in areas where 50+ players would not normally fit if there was player collision.

If he didn't participate he shouldn't have answered that he logs in almost everyday. This way he points out that he logs in into PVP since the question is PVP related!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler I'd like to bring this back to attention. This is still a major issue and I've seen it be troublesome for some stam builds as well. The Negates and Bubbles are way to much, and the fact that they take away things like concealed weapon and flame whip is stupid. While force pulse (The sorc's spamable) is unaffected by this.

This is not a thing on PC anymore
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Did a drive by of Aleswell farm level 5 just now and got the workers firing negate, fire balls, etc. It's not intended. Digging into this more.

Did this ever get fixed? Yet to see it in the patch notes...

Still not fixed! How long can it take... Oh wait offcourse making money with new costumes en dyes is more rewarding and a lot easier isn't it?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I'd like to bring this back to attention. This is still a major issue and I've seen it be troublesome for some stam builds as well. The Negates and Bubbles are way to much, and the fact that they take away things like concealed weapon and flame whip is stupid. While force pulse (The sorc's spamable) is unaffected by this.

Varies depending on the resource location, but at some of them they still seem to be spamming negates and eclipse a bit too much on PC NA at least.

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 2, 2017 11:08AM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's extremely hard to solo them on a destro magblade, you basically have to hit yourself in the nuts in order for them to take damage as well... literally all my skills get reflected :cry:
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm getting really tired of guard eclipse.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    They are now considered artificial intelligence. Nothing ZOS can do about it. Soon, they will enter the PVE realm and take over the world while all our toons bleed to death on the floor.

*runs away screaming*
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NightbladeMechanics it's really *** annoying, top that with negate spam feelsbadman
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@NightbladeMechanics I don't see what the problem is with it?

1SY6IxA.jpg
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

NightbladeMechanics I don't see what the problem is with it?

1SY6IxA.jpg

When facing challenging monsters, try bringing a friend or use encase.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a drive by of Aleswell farm level 5 just now and got the workers firing negate, fire balls, etc. It's not intended. Digging into this more.

Those peasants got damn fed up with this war their farms mines and newly cut wood getting ruined and stolen every 15 min...

of course they are pissed now....
  • Servo
    Servo
    ✭✭
    NightbladeMechanics I don't see what the problem is with it?

1SY6IxA.jpg

Clearly you should have used some stamina to stun and set off balance.
    Edited by Servo on August 2, 2017 11:11PM
    PRAISE BE TO THE FAT ORC!

Sevoa Starsunder - MagSorc
    Sevalynn Starsunder - MagBlade
    Katarina Starsunder - Stamblade
    Darielle Starsunder - MagDK
    Trashcan Tom - MagWarden
    Gimbly Bimblybottom - Merchant Extraordinaire
    Grimtooth Marrowsucker - StamSorc
    Barrelgut Fleshflayer - StamDk
    Rimefist Organgrinder - StamWarden
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler I'd like to bring this back to attention. This is still a major issue and I've seen it be troublesome for some stam builds as well. The Negates and Bubbles are way to much, and the fact that they take away things like concealed weapon and flame whip is stupid. While force pulse (The sorc's spamable) is unaffected by this.

As of last night? Yes, it is.. I had workers casting negates and fireballs, guards casting negates and stuns, along with DK roots, and unkillable honor guards on Sotha Sil (PC/NA). The honor guards would drop down to 75 percent health, then heal back to 100 in 1 second, like they were out of combat.

Come to think of it, since you are the only one proclaiming they had it in the patch notes, link those notes. I cant find it.
    Edited by Darlgon on August 2, 2017 11:31PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still a ton of negates and eclipses being fired off. Just really annoying.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I think it's safe to say that for ZOS, it's working as intended, otherwise they would have changed this already.

It's frustrating, but it's not impossible. I still frequently solo resources, either on my magsorc or my stamblade. I just have to be very cautious and not just charge in.

BTW, back during the first year of ESO, I remember how taking a resource with a group of 3-4 was also challenging. If you didn't take care of the tower mage first, you were in for a beating...

The back-to-back CC is immensely frustrating, but can be handled by not taking all 7 guards (four on flag, two on tower and one on top of tower) at the same time.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »
    At this point, I think it's safe to say that for ZOS, it's working as intended, otherwise they would have changed this already.

It's frustrating, but it's not impossible. I still frequently solo resources, either on my magsorc or my stamblade. I just have to be very cautious and not just charge in.

BTW, back during the first year of ESO, I remember how taking a resource with a group of 3-4 was also challenging. If you didn't take care of the tower mage first, you were in for a beating...

The back-to-back CC is immensely frustrating, but can be handled by not taking all 7 guards (four on flag, two on tower and one on top of tower) at the same time.

I too this day still go in the tower first.
  • Maxhell
    Maxhell
    Soul Shriven
    Went to Aleswell farm today. Every 3 of 4 hits did no damage at all to menders, no absorption, not even 0 damage, no register on combat log either.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my there was something in pts patch notes but skimmed over them
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade