Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds still broken

• LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Expensive
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

From information from other posts and ZoS Staff, another fix is scheduled for tomorrow after great interest from the community. Fingers crossed this can resolve the issues. The maintenance is labelled at the top of the forums.

Jokes, but I bloody hope so...
    Edited by Blobsky on June 19, 2017 11:15PM
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Hi all,

From information from other posts and ZoS Staff, another fix is scheduled for tomorrow after great interest from the community. Fingers crossed this can resolve the issues. The maintenance is labelled at the top of the forums.

Let's hope this fix will include different queues (1-49 and 50+ or ranked and no ranked) and a better ranking system that can be used to intellegently even out group and ranks that are easily visible to oopponents so people at least know what they should expect for an upcoming match... but it will probably just try and fix the ready check and group forming issues.
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solo queue is worse than it has been for the last 3 weeks
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    i hate to play with "no-champion"
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broken on PS4 NA
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still broken on PS4 NA

It's still broke on console because we have to wait till mid July for even any attempt at a fix so zos can save money and delay patch till our incremental patch stated by @ZOS_GinaBruno her self https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/353748/enough-is-enough-console-player-please-read#latest big thread going here about it
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a 2-3min loading screen while in a battleground after being killed by a nightblade I never saw. Health was going down, saw nothing, died. Death recap is full of melee abilities. When I respawned, all my teammates showed up as dead, but the corpses moved around and apparently could be buffed. This battleground was after a 30min queue full of 'not valid etc etc' and failed group joins. I even got a loading screen for a moment, then ended right back in Grahtwood.

In other news, can we please be able to store or allocate the exp we get from bgs? It's a pain in the ass to have a skill on your front bar you'd like to get some exp, but for whatever reason you were on your back bar when the battleground ended. Pain in the rear end.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess is again dead silence up to next monday when it will fail to fix bg for groups once again.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they follow the typical pattern another week or two they will stop responding at all. So hopeful for all your BG lovers they get this fixed before they just decide it is good enough.
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Five minutes BG loadscreen, then coming back to Vvardenfell, then 20 minutes penalty...
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They couldnt fix dungeon grp finder since ages, so i dont think they will be able to fix bg any time soon. Actually i dont think they can fix anything at all without breaking something else.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    What this BG Queue system is still broke and it launched two weeks ago for psn and Xbox?
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    xL9HDWY3_Gg.jpg

Now I want ZOS to tell me, that after 5th patch of fixing BG, it is ok and working as intended.

EDIT: and it's at prime time, 8:30 CET.
    Edited by soll on June 22, 2017 7:06PM
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    We tried for like 3 hours last week to que in groups of 4 and nobody was declining. Still didnt work so now we just get in the activity finder and seperatly we que at the same time and usually a couple of us are on the same team and if not we are on the other teams against our guildys which is pretty fun. You guys do need to add a re que or next match so you dont have to exit and que again!
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS : Take the battle to the Ashlands with new 4v4v4 player vs. player combat set in competitive arena-style environments.

this is triggering me hard.
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    What this BG Queue system is still broke and it launched two weeks ago for psn and Xbox?

Yes, and it only seems to be getting worse.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm PC NA. Is this only a problem with pre made groups?

I always get in under a minute or two. I que solo.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »

Try with a group in prime time, 5 weeks now and i didnt make it in with my team yet.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    NordJitsu wrote: »

Try with a group in prime time, 5 weeks now and i didnt make it in with my team yet.

So it is limited to groups?

It'd probably be helpful for ZOS if we could narrow down the issue.

I'm personally able to get in easily and I certainly run into pre made groups.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not working on PS4 NA
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The worst part is, by the time they fix it (if that happens), the amount of people still attempting to queue will be so low that it will still appear broken since you'll need to wait an hour for a match.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    The worst part is, by the time they fix it (if that happens), the amount of people still attempting to queue will be so low that it will still appear broken since you'll need to wait an hour for a match.

Lol yeah no kidding
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    To be clear, the message you all are seeing about someone in your group declining the invite could be for any one of the 12 players in your group - not just anyone on your own team. This is working as designed. However! We are actively investigating to see if there's any remaining bugs with this system that's causing you to be kicked back to the queue incessantly.

We need to ask if everyone is ready to join the Battleground, otherwise you could be ported over if you're in the middle of doing something else (killing a boss, looting a chest, etc).

So you're telling me that for 30 minutes straight I can't get 12 people to click the ready button?

As mentioned in the bold part, we're investigating to see if there are remaining bugs.

I sure hope. auto-fill doesn't work either if a team loses a member or starts with less than 12 players it RARELY fills the slots
    Edited by zZzleepyhead on June 23, 2017 9:46PM
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    So you're telling me that for 30 minutes straight I can't get 12 people to click the ready button?

Or make it 4 (FOUR) hours straight.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild was mainly farming today, so four of us decided to sit in queue and try to get in with a full group. 2 hours and countless ready checks later, zero battleground matches entered.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror

Your silence is deafening. This is pathetic.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    Still broken - better luck next Monday... :/
  • Unklarheit
    seriously??
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TomLukman wrote: »
    Still broken - better luck next Monday... :/

You're joking, right?

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Stalker_91
    Stalker_91
    Soul Shriven
    I entered 2. games with a friend. We did not wait more than 2-3. mins. in queue (note: it was just after the maintenance) Both games were full 4v4v4. But we dont have time to test it more, will try again later with a full group. Yes there were still ppl who are low lvl, but it is improvement from this last few weeks, at least we did enter the battlegrounds!
This discussion has been closed.