The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.3

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfs burning spellweave (Base game set), Buffs war maiden (DLC Set). Wonder what nightblades or templars will use now.
    #MOREORBS
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the change to sorcs. 1.2 sec cast on dark conversion instead of 1 sec? Man this is gonna be a HUGE challenge for my sorc to overcome. Thankfully my 4500 spell damage and 2k mag regeneration should be able to compensate for it rofl
  • CTSCold
    CTSCold
    ✭✭✭
    Still no ranged CC for bow. And no change to passives. Auto fire won't make it competitive. Easier maybe but not competitive.
    Edited by CTSCold on May 8, 2017 7:45PM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Nerfs burning spellweave (Base game set), Buffs war maiden (DLC Set). Wonder what nightblades or templars will use now.

P2W!!
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Burning Spell Weave nerfed. Pirate Skeleton for sorcs nerfed. Dark Deal nerfed. Alrighty then.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see a damage increase to Twisting Path, but I would really like to see another change to Siphoning Strikes and its morphs.

Removing or greatly reducing the cost will really help this skill out. Right now it's still pretty much useless.
    Edited by Kihamai on May 8, 2017 5:36PM
    pc na | trash tier
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to the reduction of sneak attack damage against other player characters, it is no longer necessary for Radiant Magelight to reduce their damage further.

Proceeds to take 30K Onslaught hit from an invisible player
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix potion speed glyphs please. I keep hearing this will be fixed in an upcoming patch but have yet to see anything in patch notes about this.
    Buff Soft Caps
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9rq56k26swk9.png

[*]Bow
    • Heavy Attacks now automatically fire when they are fully charged.
      Developer Comment:
      Fully-charged Heavy Attacks will be more important with the resource changes coming in this update, so we want to make sure there are no gameplay barriers to using them.

Because no one knows how to let go of a button - lol.
    Edited by grim_tactics on May 8, 2017 5:25PM
  • LeoSzilard
    LeoSzilard
    ✭✭✭
    In general, loving the changes.
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning spellweave nerfed - The only set that could help race sorcs in dps by other classes. Necro untouched. Sorcs' crystal nerf doesn't count now. Gap between Sorcs and rest of classes has been increased even more.
    Edited by getemshauna on May 8, 2017 5:26PM
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Anchors
    Standing still while in combat with a Dark Anchor now causes an an extraplanar charge to gradually accumulate at your location. A charge that has built to critical levels explodes, damaging those who contributed to its growth and significantly reducing their health recovery.
    This solves nothing on PC FYI.

New macro
    1. Left Mouse Button Down
    2. A 2 sec
    3. D 2 sec
    4. Repeat 2 & 3.

Sorry but making silly mechanics to try and get around what should be paid GM staff work isn't going to solve every issue.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Twisting Path (Path of Darkness morph): Increased the damage of this morph by approximately 11%.

so you buff the path instead of just fixing the bug that it doesnt scale with thauma? Both will be nice i mean :D no problem with that ~33% damage buff then
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Vanzeii
    Vanzeii
    ✭✭
    The only thing I found nice when reading this was the change to pirate skeleton.
    Xbox-NA [Il Halo lI]
    Characters
    jxjx- dunmer dragon knight lvl 50
    sexiperson- breton templar lvl 50
    vextrax- nord nightblade lvl 29
    tehsorc- high elf sorc lvl 50
    Trying to get recognized for being the worst PvPer on xbox.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do like the radiant magelight change.... too bad 50 things still reveal you from stealth.

Also the added damage to cleave is cool.

Bow im undecided on since i enjoyed being able to hold it back and wait for the right moment... but not too bad as ill be more accurate with timing my heavy attacks when weaving.

Bsw is a bit of a knee jerker since i just finally got that set last month. Will definitely be replacing it with another set, either sun, or spider cultist most likely after reviewing some numbers.
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    YOU TOUCHED BURNING SPELLWEAVE? HAVE YOU NO HEART?
  • mr_runaway_666b16_ESO
    RIP eso
    Beardeddraggonborn Stam Templar
    Beardeddragonborn mag DK shelved
    Beardie Stam NB
    Eve Bearegard Mag Sorc

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great changes all around. For another week, to all the peasant non sorc players who are gonna keep crying for nerfs: suck it.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Great changes all around. For another week, to all the peasant non sorc players who are gonna keep crying for nerfs: suck it.

that you wrobel?
  • GallantGuardian
    GallantGuardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    So is luminous shards not going to give the caster back resources now?... are we going to have to use orbs for this?...
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot Siphoning Strikes. Before 3.0, every class could regain stamina by spending something other than stamina; after 3.0, every class except Nightblades can do so. This functionality is very important in PVP and is utilized by all classes and builds. Please don't let this patch go live without at least explaining why Nightblades should be the only class without this functionality.

Nice changes to Twisting Path and Carve! Very excited to try those out now.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • spiiros
    spiiros
    ✭✭✭
    That's it? Oh my... gosh.
  • imenace
    imenace
    ✭✭✭
    LMFAO at the heavy bow change ? are you *** kidding me? how is this even possible? these *** devs are a joke, this will make ganking near impossible lmfao
  • bUxx222
    bUxx222
    and another nerf for "diversity"

RIP spellweave ...
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild
    • Mages Guild
      • Radiant Magelight (Magelight morph):
        • This morph no longer passively reduces your damage taken by sneak attacks. It continues to passively prevent the stun from sneak attacks.

I remember some people were telling me i just refuse to add proper ganking protection to my build:)

And here we are <3

Edited by Dorrino on May 8, 2017 5:33PM
  • spiiros
    spiiros
    ✭✭✭
    Buff an upcoming DLC set and nerf BSW, lmao. Still nothing on DK too.
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bow
    • Heavy Attacks now automatically fire when they are fully charged.
      Developer Comment:
      Fully-charged Heavy Attacks will be more important with the resource changes coming in this update, so we want to make sure there are no gameplay barriers to using them.

facepalm.png
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    Familiar still OP, good changes though, but the familiar needs a nerf, this is still ESO (Elder Sorcs Online) in PvE.
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0.2 seconds LOL
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~