The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mag Sorc Outnumbered PVP

Zurxii
Zurxii
✭✭
So recently I've been on the grind on twitch and YouTube trying to get a following. Here's my latest upload if interested: https://youtu.be/0DT_BOWlSns

Check out my Twitch:
https://m.twitch.tv/out2kill_?desktop-redirect=true

Also check out Slushii's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/purpaleslushii
~Out2Kill
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a better video
    https://youtu.be/jpt7X1r_7_w

Mag sorc united!!!
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really impressive to post a 1 v X video of a mag sorc. Pretty much the strongest class bar none at the momment. High burst and the best survival. Broken class for a broken game.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • Alite
    Alite
    ✭✭✭
    The_Duke wrote: »
    Not really impressive to post a 1 v X video of a mag sorc. Pretty much the strongest class bar none at the momment. High burst and the best survival. Broken class for a broken game.

If it's so easy maybe you should post one to show us what a true sorc 1vx looks like? I didn't even watch the above vids but your comment is a load of crap, 1vxing non potatoes as a sorc is hard just like with any other class.

What's funny is I bet half the morons like you who post this *** have never tried to 1vx with a sorc. I'll be waiting for your video
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alite wrote: »

If it's so easy maybe you should post one to show us what a true sorc 1vx looks like? I didn't even watch the above vids but your comment is a load of crap, 1vxing non potatoes as a sorc is hard just like with any other class.

What's funny is I bet half the morons like you who post this *** have never tried to 1vx with a sorc. I'll be waiting for your video

I dont run mag sorc. Never will. I prefer a challange. Sorc has been the closest to god mode since console release. Beyond broken class.
    The Duke

Stamplar

• Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭

^Agree.
    I wonder why people feel the need to post stuff like that when somebody just wants to show his gameplay and his fun he has ingame. You feel better now? I guess it's the same people that continuously ask for nerfs, outnumber you, still fail and rage message you afterwards.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont run mag sorc. Never will. I prefer a challange. Sorc has been the closest to god mode since console release. Beyond broken class.

A class only looks OP until you play it and find it's weaknesses.

I guarantee if you rolled a MagSorc
    1) You'd be terrible at it.
    2) You'd start winning a lot more against mediocre MagSorcs on your other specs.
    3) You'd still criticise others for doing things you possibly couldn't.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Play one dude. Why should anyone take what you say seriously otherwise? I have never and will never talk crap about another class, because I don't play them. You prefer a challenge but yet you would rather stick to what you know? Brave.
    PC | EU
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭

Play one dude. Why should anyone take what you say seriously otherwise? I have never and will never talk crap about another class, because I don't play them. You prefer a challenge but yet you would rather stick to what you know? Brave.

Play one so I can be like every Pleb that switches classes or Alliances just to get an edge? No thanks. Im not into running around in a dress.
    Edited by The_Duke on April 29, 2017 3:00AM
    The Duke

Stamplar

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that is correct accept for the part about it being from console.
    this overpowered class has been around since 2012 and 2013 early PC betas.
    it has been nerfed many times yet still manages to be overpowered.
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭

My opinion can only be based on what Ive experienced. Ive played since console release night but can't comment on PC.
    The Duke

Stamplar

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1vXing geared and experienced players is difficult regardless of class or build. Anyone who says otherwise quite honestly has no idea what they are talking about.

All 4 are relatively well balanced if you build right. But they excel in different ways. In other words, in a match up between two equally skilled and geared opponents, no class will just steam roll another. If this happens to you a lot against a particular class, I promise you its cus of your incompetence..not imbalance. When someone says a class is 'broken', all I hear is "I struggle and could learn to play more"...

Play one so I can be like every Pleb that switches classes or Alliances just to get an edge? No thanks. Im not into running around in a dress.

I guess the point of that suggestion flew completely over your head. What's being said is, if you haven't ever played a sorc you literally have no idea what you're talking about. If you had experience on one, you'd actually know what the strengths and weaknesses are and how it compares to other builds.

A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CyrusArya

they destroyed the high damage and high survivability of the dragonight for a reason, they even came out on the forums and other places apologizing that the dragonight was unintentionaly overpowered.

Edited by Gilvoth on April 29, 2017 3:52AM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Bad opinions from bad players.

Good stuff OP. I think I followed when you were streaming the other day but if not, I'm about to.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Hankrabbit
    Hankrabbit
    ✭✭✭
    2vsX against low-level potatoes. Every semi-good player could do a 1vs10against players like this. Im not even recording fights like this.
    Your rotation is really slow, you need a shield on your front bar to compete. much better sorcs out there. sorry.
    Edited by Hankrabbit on April 29, 2017 5:08AM
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken mechanic is broken. Until they fix shield stacking and damage and defense coming from same stat pool this class will continue to be broken.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know it´s not challenging if you´ve never done it?
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Broken mechanic is broken. Until they fix shield stacking and damage and defense coming from same stat pool this class will continue to be broken.

Which is a stupid statement as every heal does it in the same way but better. Heals scale with max stat and weapon/spelldmg.
    As long as every heal scales with max stat and weapon/spelldmg everyone using a heal without fixed values will continue to be broken.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Which is a stupid statement as every heal does it in the same way but better. Heals scale with max stat and weapon/spelldmg.
    As long as every heal scales with max stat and weapon/spelldmg everyone using a heal without fixed values will continue to be broken.

I disagree. You can debuff healing. At least in 1.5 you could run a magsorc out of stam. There was balance. Now magsorc is broken. With the nerfs to stamina they will get even stronger.
  • Alite
    Alite
    ✭✭✭

Translation: I am a trash can that gets constantly 1vxed, however instead of admitting I'm bad I just blame it on the class being op to make myself feel better about being a trashcan.

Good stuff man, somehow I just knew you were one of those kids who constantly zergs then whines when he gets 1vxed
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree. You can debuff healing. At least in 1.5 you could run a magsorc out of stam. There was balance. Now magsorc is broken. With the nerfs to stamina they will get even stronger.

You can buff healing with vitality and mending aswell.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    1vXing geared and experienced players is difficult regardless of class or build. Anyone who says otherwise quite honestly has no idea what they are talking about.

All 4 are relatively well balanced if you build right. But they excel in different ways. In other words, in a match up between two equally skilled and geared opponents, no class will just steam roll another. If this happens to you a lot against a pa

Translation: I am a trash can that gets constantly 1vxed, however instead of admitting I'm bad I just blame it on the class being op to make myself feel better about being a trashcan.

Good stuff man, somehow I just knew you were one of those kids who constantly zergs then whines when he gets 1vxed

I love how interpretive public forums are. One comment and can insite such random opinions and delusions. You assume too much based on nothing. You are the Fox news of this forum.
    The Duke

Stamplar

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Tbh, with 8 sec Immovable only excessive roll dodging could run me out of stamina. The big difference between 1.5 and 1.6 for Sorcs was removal of softcaps, but that only indirectly affected my stamina sustain for allowing me to invest a bit more into it, while the loss of immovable cost me stamina in practice.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Zurxii
    Zurxii
    ✭✭
    Hankrabbit wrote: »
    2vsX against low-level potatoes. Every semi-good player could do a 1vs10against players like this. Im not even recording fights like this.
    Your rotation is really slow, you need a shield on your front bar to compete. much better sorcs out there. sorry.
    First of all, you don't understand the amount of lag I was experiencing during these clips, only reason I posted them on YT at the time was because people in my stream wanted a new video. Next, I only posted it here to advertise my twitch/YT a bit. And next, you say there's "many better sorcs out there" yet I somehow manage to beat every sorc on PS4 except a few who we go back and forth..seems interesting. Not trying brag just hate when people come and leave negative feedback when all I'm doing is trying to get my Twitch out there as I'm trying to get a nice following. Especially when not a single time did I state that the corresponding video was ever the "best clip ever recorded"

~Out2Kill
  • Zurxii
    Zurxii
    ✭✭
    The fact you say I need a shield on frontbar to compete shows me how much you truly know about this game and especially this class..
    ~Out2Kill
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But...

...you play stamplar.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the hell people find a way to cry about BoL and HA after such vids?
    Shield+LA+Shield+LA+Shield+LA+Shield+LA+Shield+LA+frag+fury, repeat endlessly

And someone calls it offensive gameplay
    ffs @Wrobel it's time to nerf shields already, make them critable or make penetration stat more useful increasing damage to shields.

While sorcs have tons of healing sources your statement sounds like PoS, no-one have 20k+ "dummy health" which can be spammed endlessly without risking to get out of resources also forgiving every mistake. Sorcs are overpowered and only mudcrabs could say that they don't.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ffs @Wrobel it's time to nerf shields already, make them critable or make penetration stat more useful increasing damage to shields.

While sorcs have tons of healing sources your statement sounds like PoS, no-one have 20k+ "dummy health" which can be spammed endlessly without risking to get out of resources also forgiving every mistake. Sorcs are overpowered and only mudcrabs could say that they don't.

Enlight us on "sorcs have tons of healing sources" please
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enlight us on "sorcs have tons of healing sources" please
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sorcerer+Skills
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good representation of ESO's forum population when someone posts a gameplay video and a bunch of nerds jump into the thread to air their grievances about the class he's playing on. Someone literally posting "Not really impressive to post a 1 v X video of a mag sorc." This is seriously such a stupid, toxic thing to comment. Even if you're underlying point was right (it's not, you're lost) there's just no reason to post something like that.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Good representation of ESO's forum population when someone posts a gameplay video and a bunch of nerds jump into the thread to air their grievances about the class he's playing on. Someone literally posting "Not really impressive to post a 1 v X video of a mag sorc." This is seriously such a stupid, toxic thing to comment. Even if you're underlying point was right (it's not, you're lost) there's just no reason to post something like that.

That person was me. And for the record I'm not a Nerd.....my Grandmother says I'm super cool and handsome.
    The Duke

Stamplar

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw sorcs on tho other side too.. How is it they could defeat such an op class..?
    Wait a minute.... Maybe there's actually a skill differential?

Nerf skill!!!

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.