The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA "All things True about True Flame"

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @NACtron if I finish leveling my EP, can I have an invite to PM?

And my own rank called DC Spai?

And raid 3 to go "soloing" with?
    Haxus is the PM Barracks guild, you have to run w/ them first before you can graduate to the main raid.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about you all but that ASH fight on Sunday Night was fun. That definitely was the best fight of the night. Great job everyone.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    If any of you oceanic guilds feel unappreciated by DC or EP, then The Dominion would very much welcome you. <3

You guys already stole RAM awhile back and we haven't won a campaign since then. I think you're good ;)

AD is obviously very honored to have RAM and other oceanic folks holding the line through that difficult time slot, though I would argue that it would be justified for AD to acquire additional population during that time period. Other points of view on this are valid, and that was a fair response to my "poachy" sounding comment. :tongue:

Edited by Celas_Dranacea on May 8, 2017 9:45PM
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VE: "'we're devastated we didn't get a chance to rival havoc, so instead we'll always take the path of least resistance because good fights."
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    VE: "'we're devastated we didn't get a chance to rival havoc, so instead we'll always take the path of least resistance because good fights."

While I'm curious where this is coming from, you're also not entirely wrong. Havoc left the game before we got all our guys their AR ranks on DC, Bulb and I were looking forward to a good rivalry.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

While I'm curious where this is coming from, you're also not entirely wrong. Havoc left the game before we got all our guys their AR ranks on DC, Bulb and I were looking forward to a good rivalry.

You've posted it multiple times.

But mainly I was salty because I kept trying to say hi to my friend Sansa and VE kept zerging me down for no reason at all.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

But mainly I was salty because I kept trying to say hi to my friend Sansa and VE kept zerging me down for no reason at all.

Just seems like such a non sequitur!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Texas
    Texas
    ✭✭✭

If Sansa is running around with 23 VE members........maybe you should have been waving from afar or sent her a letter via the mail system instead. Plus she showed a restraining order issued by Grand Warlord Dortene.....which we felt the need to enforce. ;)
    Vehemence Mindless Zergling
    All Classes and All Factions
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texas wrote: »

If Sansa is running around with 23 VE members........maybe you should have been waving from afar or sent her a letter via the mail system instead. Plus she showed a restraining order issued by Grand Warlord Dortene.....which we felt the need to enforce. ;)

I tried waving, but that didn't work. So then I tried to get her attention by pulling some shooting stars down from the sky, but that didn't work either. Neither did using Lotus Fan to get in close; even when I was glowing with an eye of flame.

It turns out it was actually Not Sansa Bolton. Still, you didn't need to be so rude.
  • Texas
    Texas
    ✭✭✭
    Texas wrote: »

I tried waving, but that didn't work. So then I tried to get her attention by pulling some shooting stars down from the sky, but that didn't work either. Neither did using Lotus Fan to get in close; even when I was glowing with an eye of flame.

It turns out it was actually Not Sansa Bolton. Still, you didn't need to be so rude.

635811428056848289-2120207682_Shes_just_not_that_into_you.imgopt1000x70.jpg
    Vehemence Mindless Zergling
    All Classes and All Factions
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so cruel :(