Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Shame on you Zenimax.
    Worst company communication ever
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just here to keep this thread bumped. This needs to stay on the front page. Really hoping for a fix for our xbox brothers and sisters. An MMO where the endgame content is broken... that needs an ASAP fix.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So excited for Morrowwind to drop, I've been hyped for this new trial for a while. I can't wait to jump into it come Tuesday and finally get to experience some new end game content. run vAA again.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »
    Shame on you Zenimax.

I've had better experiences with EA.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    Shame on you Zenimax.

Ouch! That must hurt...
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh it all makes sense now. They didn't have time to fix our game because the office was tasked with finding a fan made Morrowind video and making an official discussion thread for it....

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/349217/official-discussion-thread-for-watch-the-eso-morrowind-war-bears-clip#latest

Obviously there's no time for fixing broken content because dog videos....

What..... The....... F...... Goes on at Zenimax office?
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And FYI, Hel Ra is still broken when the braziers are lit. And the bottom boss still won't respawn after a wipe. GG.

This!

Did HM 2 nights in a row. 1st night had half the group DC. Finally completed it but it took forever.

Second night we gave up after 1st boss. We had so many DCs top and bottom and those that went left the boss did not re spawn after the 1st wipe. Everyone was over it and just gave up.

Hel Ra has been in this game forever and I have a very hard time understanding how it can still be so broken. I've never played a game before that had so many persistent issues. It isn't like the community isn't providing the necessary feedback.

I've noticed in the last few months fewer and fewer end game players. Lately its hard just to get enough people to run a trial. With Morrowind just around the corner I am worried there will be even more issues with the game. When this game dies out (and it certainly will sooner than later) ZOS can look back at these threads to understand where the community went. I mean as it stands now if they had any kind of real competitor on console this game would be toast.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's be honest. If they don't fix it, they might lose 100 players max because of trials issues lol.

You are spot on here and I think this really is the sum of it now that I think about it. The reality is there are somewhere around 100-150 end game players on Xbox NA now. Every time I look on the leaderboards it is the same names. I know I have played with most of them (thats right Walties remember when I used to tank for you haha!).

If we all left if really would not affect their bottom line at all so I guess we are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

It would be very interesting to see a breakdown of where the majority of their income does come from though. I'm assuming hooking new players is their goal? Doesn't seem to be PVP either since that community is frustrated as well.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So excited for Morrowwind to drop, I've been hyped for this new trial for a while. I can't wait to jump into it come Tuesday and finally get to experience some new end game content. run vAA again.

You can roleplay in Vivec City on your Warden, who needs all this end game content anyway /s
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

lmao
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Walties99
    Walties99
    ✭✭✭
    make it daytime in every trial zone, set them as instanced Zones where there is no night time. Reinstate the coding you had during the patch where the trial clearly worked and people weren't disconnecting. you guys had it working for a whole patch and changed things. People were happy, and you don't mess with happy. I hope this company goes bankrupt and all the people who poured countless hours of "dedication" lose their benefits and pension so they can know what it's like to have wasted thousands of hours. Thanks, have a great day!
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Bump even though it's hopeless.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shame on you Zenimax.

Now that is really shameful. "Even EA is better than you" It must really suck seeing that people say these things.

Well, the easiest way to have people not say those kinds of things, is to fix the things that are broken without a month (maximum). I just don't see how vMoL is so hard to fix. The freezes are happening in the exact same places as back in SotH. The exploits for going out of the map are the exact same as back then. That must mean something.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame on you Zenimax.

Now that is really shameful. "Even EA is better than you" It must really suck seeing that people say these things.

Well, the easiest way to have people not say those kinds of things, is to fix the things that are broken without a month (maximum). I just don't see how vMoL is so hard to fix. The freezes are happening in the exact same places as back in SotH. The exploits for going out of the map are the exact same as back then. That must mean something.

This is what I can't, for the life of me, understand...

They CLEARLY reverted some old fixes and code for Maw. Even the damn glitches that were publicized to death came back exactly the same way.

At this point, if they don't fix it in Morrowind, I will be sure that they haven't worked on it AT ALL during this time.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i want to do is log on to a game i have paid for and play the content..... am i really asking that much?
  • Tostiee
    Tostiee
    ✭✭✭
    They made a sneaky move and moved this topic to the bug reports section now aswell I see. So we cant spam this topic in the general section when we find out MoL will still be broken with morrowind? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Tostiee on June 4, 2017 9:50PM
    Xbox One EU
    CP 1000+
    vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS +2 Immortal Redeemer - vCR +3 - vDSA - vBRP - vMA
    High Elf Sorcerer AD (DD)
    Breton Templar AD (Healer main)
    Redguard Templar AD (PvP)
    Breton Nightblade AD (DD)
    Redguard Dragonknight AD (Tank)
    Redguard Templar EP (PvP)
    Breton Warden EP (Healer)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight DC (PvP)
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    Tostiee wrote: »
    They made a sneaky move and moved this topic to the bug reports section now aswell I see. So we cant spam this topic in the general section when we find out MoL will still be broken with morrowind? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Wow. Dirty Zos.
    Butterflyy Wing
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting people.
    Please move your *** instead of moving this thread
    Edited by OGNZ3 on June 5, 2017 11:04AM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Start up another one of these in the general section, linking this thread, but talking about how ZOS tried to "bury" this one.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly where I'd move this thread if I didn't want new players coming in because of Morrowind to know that the content they purchase will be unplayable more than it's not.

XBox NA
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Ive finally come to terms with the fact that I will not be getting skinned lol
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • LUC1D7
    LUC1D7
    ✭✭
    XBOX user here. I haven't pre-ordered Morrowind and don't plan on it. I honestly don't plan on even buying it. Tomorrow comes and if HoF is broken as bad as MoL, I won't bother. It really pains me because I want to play these.
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I'd like to report a bug with trials...oh wait somebody already did 104 days ago
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrFish024 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I'd like to report a bug with trials...oh wait somebody already did 104 days ago

You killed me with that.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.

Oh wait ... not much point in bumping now that after 4 months this has been moved to the ghost town of Bug Reports. Which is appropriate since Bug Reports is the one forum where you'll never see a ZOS response.

What a joke.

ZOS, I fart in your general direction.

I can't wait for an MMO to release on XB1 with an end game I can actually play. Nice to see that after a year you finally fixed the respawn issues with Yokeda Rok'dun. #facepalm
    Edited by LiquidPony on June 5, 2017 7:35PM
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.

Oh wait ... not much point in bumping now that after 4 months this has been moved to the ghost town of Bug Reports. Which is appropriate since Bug Reports is the one forum where you'll never see a ZOS response.

What a joke.

ZOS, I fart in your general direction.

I can't wait for an MMO to release on XB1 with an end game I can actually play. Nice to see that after a year you finally fixed the respawn issues with Yokeda Rok'dun. #facepalm

Don't forget the Hel Ra fix is for PC only...

Consoles probably won't see that fix for another month or month and a half...
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That about sums up ZOS communication.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please discuss the "number of bug fixes and general improvements and optimizations to the overall game, including performance in Trials". Specifically any fixes to constant freezes and disconnects in trials on Xbox.
    Edited by MrFish024 on June 6, 2017 1:55PM