Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Ballzy321 wrote: »
    I just love how dps is higher than it's ever been and Xbox can't do maw at all.

This^

A whole update, not being able to do vMoL or push out good sores because of all the issues and problem.
    Rip those who haven't don't this yet, as it will be much more difficult for the normal and good players next patch.

Next patch, there's something even cooler than Mol. No one will care for Mol too much. Halls of Fabrication are where its at and with all the resource management issues we will be facing it will take much longer than completing Mol for the first time (and all I can say is that its absolutely the coolest thing ever <- hope that doesn't reveal too much)
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭

This^

A whole update, not being able to do vMoL or push out good sores because of all the issues and problem.
    Rip those who haven't don't this yet, as it will be much more difficult for the normal and good players next patch.

Next patch, there's something even cooler than Mol. No one will care for Mol too much. Halls of Fabrication are where its at and with all the resource management issues we will be facing it will take much longer than completing Mol for the first time (and all I can say is that its absolutely the coolest thing ever <- hope that doesn't reveal too much)

Tell me about it it's even the weekly once in a while lol
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This^

Tell me about it it's even the weekly once in a while lol

What Mol? Yeah it is.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the freezes before the first boss are related to the lantern/ lighting effect just to tge right side of the door to the boss room.
    Over a period of time i went and stood where people froze, and they always have this flickering lantern in view.
    In fact i was able to deduce a strategy whereby the group positions at the bottom of the small hill, with the wall to their left, so that they are looking up the hill, then the tanks pull the suneater, savage, shadowguard and 2 dreadstalkers down to the group. Using this strat we have all but eliminated freezes from that pull, and generally if we get 1 its because someone has strayed out of position and has that lantern in view...
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This^

Yeah I've seen a bit of it, as I was invited to the closed beta, but then access got removed, GG.
    Looks really nice, can't wait for it to hit console just to have it broken and unplayable as well!

If there is even 12 people left playing Trials by then
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • a_Beautiful_Mind2
    a_Beautiful_Mind2
    ✭✭✭
    If they are not willing to listen to the players that pay for their broken game, you can file a complaint with the Greater Business Beureau of Maryland. Maybe if enough people report Zenimax Online Studios for providing faulty product they will actually fix what's wrong.
    ~Healers Matter Too~
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This^

Yeah I've seen a bit of it, as I was invited to the closed beta, but then access got removed, GG.
    Looks really nice, can't wait for it to hit console just to have it broken and unplayable as well!

If there is even 12 people left playing Trials by then

You can get the access to it if you have the PC version of the game. Just pop a message to Support
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the freezes before the first boss are related to the lantern/ lighting effect just to tge right side of the door to the boss room.
    Over a period of time i went and stood where people froze, and they always have this flickering lantern in view.
    In fact i was able to deduce a strategy whereby the group positions at the bottom of the small hill, with the wall to their left, so that they are looking up the hill, then the tanks pull the suneater, savage, shadowguard and 2 dreadstalkers down to the group. Using this strat we have all but eliminated freezes from that pull, and generally if we get 1 its because someone has strayed out of position and has that lantern in view...

What about the crashes in the entrance (the first add pull)? What about the crashes on the final boss?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    It's sad morrowind will drop with likely the same issues in the new trial
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What about the crashes in the entrance (the first add pull)? What about the crashes on the final boss?

If the above is what is causing it, try to locate other lanterns/ flickering light sources and avoid them for 1st pull.
    For rakkhat try rotating round pad 1 more, sometimes helps, if someone gets the always dc's, relogs dc's at same time/place bug, have them start the fight in the corner near the door facing the wall, and call them over when past the point they would dc.
    Highly impractical but has worked for us
    4th Console vMOL clear,

My Tribe
    EU

NA
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom serious question here.

We all know you have limited desire to fix this current issue.

Has the new trial with Morrowind actually been tested on a real console environment at all, You can imagine the disaster this will cause if you haven't and the same issue applies from day 1.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Has the new trial with Morrowind actually been tested on a real console environment at all, You can imagine the disaster this will cause if you haven't and the same issue applies from day 1.

Lmao, what do you honestly think, remember even if they have, their 'internal test setup' doesn't suffer from the vmol bugs/glitches
    4th Console vMOL clear,

My Tribe
    EU

NA
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lmao, what do you honestly think, remember even if they have, their 'internal test setup' doesn't suffer from the vmol bugs/glitches

That's exactly what I refer to. this should be a lesson learned @ZOS_JessicaFolsom that test environments "are less than ideal" given this is a key phrase you all like to use over there you should be fully accustomed to it's meaning.

I cannot stress for the continuity of the game that you need to learn from previous mistakes / methods and failures and ensure this, what appears to be highly likely scenario does not repeat itself. I am sure anyone in this thread who has suffered this issue agrees with me.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • ThyMorningGlory
    ThyMorningGlory
    ✭✭✭
    I have reported to Zenimax, Microsoft and my bank these issues countless times. In order to receive refunds for the dlc products paid for and not received in the form of eso plus. Imperial city, Orsinium and Thieves Guild were all broken or unplayable for an unacceptable time. Exhausted all my efforts directory so now my only remaining options are with The FTC, BBB and Maryland consumer protection.
    Butterflyy Wing
    Options
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, if we dc would it be better to post GT & time to the forums, or submit a ticket within the game when we come back on?
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    It's only been broken 66 days ffs
    This is a joke! Any updates pretty please? I need more information to keep me quiet for another week.
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    If they are not willing to listen to the players that pay for their broken game, you can file a complaint with the Greater Business Beureau of Maryland. Maybe if enough people report Zenimax Online Studios for providing faulty product they will actually fix what's wrong.
    let's do this
    Edited by Orbital on April 28, 2017 4:57AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have reported to Zenimax, Microsoft and my bank these issues countless times. In order to receive refunds for the dlc products paid for and not received in the form of eso plus. Imperial city, Orsinium and Thieves Guild were all broken or unplayable for an unacceptable time. Exhausted all my efforts directory so now my only remaining options are with The FTC, BBB and Maryland consumer protection.

Not a bad idea.
    Options
  • altair1969
    altair1969
    ✭✭✭
    hi , do you think it's gone be repared ?
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If anyone lives in the state of Maryland. Write to your senator and start with "why is it in the good state of Maryland video game developers are allowed to operate like this...." and so on. They'll either ignore it or swing the hammer.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day of disappointment and neglect.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Just get good at sanctum.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If anyone lives in the state of Maryland. Write to your senator and start with "why is it in the good state of Maryland video game developers are allowed to operate like this...." and so on. They'll either ignore it or swing the hammer.
    I currently live in Maryland but I doubt my senator will do anything.
    Options
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we please have a update on this.
    Options
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eso live at 3pm EST today. Doubt we get a response in here today. Last time console had huge issues, we kept asking in Twitch chat there. They tend to cherry pick fluffy questions to answer there, but if enough of us are asking over and over, they sometimes address it
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Orbital wrote: »
    Hi there my team ran at 7:30 GMT Wednesday 26th April

19:49pm - Freeze in the lobby before trial is started (stacking on door) - GT: Axphykz
    19:53pm - Freeze on first adds - GT: Axphykz
    19:55pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: Oxygn zL
    19:56pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: Flash Ambush
    19:57pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: DPShiro
    19:58pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: M4dfrog

Now standing in first boss room waiting for people to get back online after freezing reseting and what not.

19:59pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: Vanessa jay
    20:00pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: Axphykz
    20:02pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: Humour OG
    20:02pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: xXJonsieyXx

20:04pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: M4dfrog
    20:04pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: xx19duffy92xx
    20:05pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: Humour OG
    20:06pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: xXJonsieyXx
    20:06pm - First boss (Group fighting boss DC before got back to the boss room) - GT: xx19duffy92xx
    20:07pm - First boss (Group fighting boss DC before got back to the boss room) - GT: Vanessa Jay
    20:09pm - First boss (Group fighting boss DC before got back to the boss room) - GT: xXJoniseyXx
    20:10pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: xx19duffy92xx
    20:12pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: zBuckss
    20:14pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: Humour OG

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Xbox EU

We put alot of effort and tore out alot of hair compiling this, we hope it help

we couldn't finish the first boss because we need to L2not dc or somthing

This does help. Thank you, @Orbital!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »
    Hi there my team ran at 7:30 GMT Wednesday 26th April

19:49pm - Freeze in the lobby before trial is started (stacking on door) - GT: Axphykz
    19:53pm - Freeze on first adds - GT: Axphykz
    19:55pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: Oxygn zL
    19:56pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: Flash Ambush
    19:57pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: DPShiro
    19:58pm - Freeze on second add pull - GT: M4dfrog

Now standing in first boss room waiting for people to get back online after freezing reseting and what not.

19:59pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: Vanessa jay
    20:00pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: Axphykz
    20:02pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: Humour OG
    20:02pm - First boss (waiting) - GT: xXJonsieyXx

20:04pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: M4dfrog
    20:04pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: xx19duffy92xx
    20:05pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: Humour OG
    20:06pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: xXJonsieyXx
    20:06pm - First boss (Group fighting boss DC before got back to the boss room) - GT: xx19duffy92xx
    20:07pm - First boss (Group fighting boss DC before got back to the boss room) - GT: Vanessa Jay
    20:09pm - First boss (Group fighting boss DC before got back to the boss room) - GT: xXJoniseyXx
    20:10pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: xx19duffy92xx
    20:12pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: zBuckss
    20:14pm - First boss (fighting) - GT: Humour OG

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Xbox EU

We put alot of effort and tore out alot of hair compiling this, we hope it help

we couldn't finish the first boss because we need to L2not dc or somthing

This does help. Thank you, @Orbital!

What is the next step?
    Any update on an actual fix?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you guys have given us the same excuse for 67 days of broken trials. You have been looking at and collecting data the whole time. I get that Morrowind is a huge launch for you but our game has been broken the whole time. I've tried to support you and help collect your data, keep friends into the game, and put my own money in as an eso plus member since console launch. But enough is enough. I'm out.
    Options
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame, even if they fix it, according to eso live; rebalancing existing trials isn't a current priority. So they fix it MAYBE a week before Morrowind, then it's more than likely unbeatable until they adjust it for their "rebalancing"

I have no idea how you guys think that this is gonna go well for you zos
    Options