Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

200k AP/H sitting afk at BB mine

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snotty little kids are just going keep doing it unless ZOS does something. And if ZOS does do something, the tears and cries of outrage from the exploiters will be amazing.
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that ZOS didn't do anything to the people that exploited CP, I doubt they will do anything now.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that ZOS didn't do anything to the people that exploited CP, I doubt they will do anything now.

That's what exploiters are banking on, and I hope they're proven wrong.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most core laws or rules are based on some self evident virtue or reason. One doesn't actually need every action written out in detail to know how they should or should not behave.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is 3 day temp bans, remove all their AP currency from inventory on characters they did it with, and keep the achievements/titles/skill points. Permabans are a possibility but I would be surprised.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Most core laws or rules are based on some self evident virtue or reason. One doesn't actually need every action written out in detail to know how they should or should not behave.

Clearly you've never lived in Los Angelos .
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »

e: Would just like to put out there, that I was also roleplaying a war during my time at BB mine. Kasa and her friends were my opposition during this roleplay.

Try to prove me wrong.

@KisoValley
    Yes, we were roleplaying together. Good job on the Mage Guard impersonation btw. I really liked the way you played the broken apathetic soldier, in a world where life is meaningless but death has a price.

Remember that time where you had to let go of the resource in order to save your comrade in arms, whom we were holding hostage? And then proceeded to cap the flag right back in our faces via subterfuge and infiltration in order to avenge your fallen friends?
    KisoValley wrote: »
    So, we all moving our roleplaying to Nikel Sejanus and Bleakers now.

Join in for fun roleplaying activities + AP gains.

You guys better come up with on damn good role playing story and stay in character because I think Wheeler is getting really annoyed . Full costumes and emotes with at least seven pages of dialogue .

Make it 10 and we have a deal. Just because I happened to be at BB mine to deal with a hostage situation following a roleplaying prompt doesn't mean I'm a two-dimensional baddie.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on February 9, 2017 9:29PM
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ha!
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "But, but, like, I've been exploiting everything for so long, why should I get punished this time???"

Doubt anything drastic happens to you freeloaders, but ^^^that's what you sound like.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ha!

The only place where I have seen a guy yell "Hey ! That kid stole my car!!" an sum big gangster dude shouts back "Shutup Punk! He's just going for a joyride in your busted car."
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be funny what ZOS does but something like this is a grey area how would anyone know this was a legit exploit unless they check the forums daily same thing with the gap closers it was so easy to do that casual Carl might think it just part of the game. So people are going to get punished because Zos can't do the job.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Ban proportional to the amount of AP exploited + complete AP and alliance rank progression wipe for those who did 300k+ would be interesting to see :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or a ban proportional to how ridiculous the excuses were this time around.
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahaha, not surprised Dom Knights are involved since it didn't involve any pvp. Back to PVDooring Drakelow for them.
    Options
  • Mulcibur
    Mulcibur
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Mulcibur on February 9, 2017 10:10PM
    Options
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Mulcibur wrote: »
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Is this really what you want this game to be?

200k? or 20k? because 200k would mean every .5m the resource flipped.

Dev comment?

Oops! That's been fixed, thanks! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zero will happen we all know it
    Options
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭

Have you considered, humans?
    Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how many players are complaiming here which used Double Mundus or even did Bb Mine :tired_face:
    Edited by Aiphaton on February 9, 2017 10:20PM
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    I like how many players are complaiming here which used Double Mundus or even did Bb Mine :tired_face:

Other peoples actions excuse mine....another thing children do.
    Options
  • Freezoide
    Freezoide
    ✭✭
    We have the list of all players in the EU and NA that gained AP from Black Boot Mine and discussing what actions to take with that information.

Basically what I've seen since One Tamriel:
    - double mundus stones while dropping eternal hunt stuff (heck whole PvP, PvE, DSA and MA have been done with TBS and not a bug? I think not),
    - 100% uptime of major evasion by abusing and exploiting the histbark set,
    - people wrecking blowing while staying invisible,
    - farming npcs that instantly respawn for making gold + items,
    - abusing infernal guardian which basically worked as a noclipping mechanic on its proc,
    - double proccing viper and selene sets in certain ways which made sure their opponents instantly died,
    - buying and selling items on the traders that should've been bound on pickup (3 ruby thrones for 1mil gold each --> thats an Ebonheart castle worth 12k crowns right? You think those players weren't aware of it when the bug occured on the PTS?)
    - and even the use of an addon which registers stealthers and makes sure you can block attacks from stealth.

I've reported several players and yet all of them still appears to be active until today, including one becaming emp with it (and continued to do so). I've seen players that went beyond personal harassment (for example one player wishing me and my family cancer etc.) and they've stayed online.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    So this 1 day AP farming on Black Boot Mine triggers the Devs to consider proper action against exploiters yet all of the above did not?

To be honest the only thing that can be done with that list is leave that be and make sure bugs like these are exceptional, not regular. Make sure in a new message of the day that policy is going to be strict from now on and handle towards it from that day forth. It seems bloody unreasonable to take any heavy action now with the above being the average pvp experience in the last 3 months. You can't expect someone to wipe one's feet at the door without a warning if the house he enters has been filthy for months.

P.S.
    Turns out you all could have gotten more AP from Black Boot Mine for the past couple years!
    And please, why would you even want to confirm this bug existed way before and could've been "exploited" for years? What do you even want to achieve with such a comment?
    Options
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freezoide wrote: »
    We have the list of all players in the EU and NA that gained AP from Black Boot Mine and discussing what actions to take with that information.

Basically what I've seen since One Tamriel:
    - double mundus stones while dropping eternal hunt stuff (heck whole PvP, PvE, DSA and MA have been done with TBS and not a bug? I think not),
    - 100% uptime of major evasion by abusing and exploiting the histbark set,
    - people wrecking blowing while staying invisible,
    - farming npcs that instantly respawn for making gold + items,
    - abusing infernal guardian which basically worked as a noclipping mechanic on its proc,
    - double proccing viper and selene sets in certain ways which made sure their opponents instantly died,
    - buying and selling items on the traders that should've been bound on pickup (3 ruby thrones for 1mil gold each --> thats an Ebonheart castle worth 12k crowns right? You think those players weren't aware of it when the bug occured on the PTS?)
    - and even the use of an addon which registers stealthers and makes sure you can block attacks from stealth.

I've reported several players and yet all of them still appears to be active until today, including one becaming emp with it (and continued to do so). I've seen players that went beyond personal harassment (for example one player wishing me and my family cancer etc.) and they've stayed online.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    So this 1 day AP farming on Black Boot Mine triggers the Devs to consider proper action against exploiters yet all of the above did not?

To be honest the only thing that can be done with that list is leave that be and make sure bugs like these are exceptional, not regular. Make sure in a new message of the day that policy is going to be strict from now on and handle towards it from that day forth. It seems bloody unreasonable to take any heavy action now with the above being the average pvp experience in the last 3 months. You can't expect someone to wipe one's feet at the door without a warning if the house he enters has been filthy for months.

P.S.
    Turns out you all could have gotten more AP from Black Boot Mine for the past couple years!
    And please, why would you even want to confirm this bug existed way before and could've been "exploited" for years? What do you even want to achieve with such a comment?

You nailed it on so many levels, mate - well done.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh

Ban them for 1 day, each time they captured the Resource

If you only did it once, banned for 1 day

If ya did it 30 times, banned for 30 days

Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ Xsorus
    Great Solution #Not
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Xsorus
    Great Solution #Not

Its the perfect solution....it Punishes based on the amount you exploited.

Options
  • Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xsoru, I see someone is salty =)
    I consider the fact so funny that evry player is here crying for punishment while other exploits affecting the game more haha

Options
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just roll back all AP gained at this resource since patch. Those who went there legit once or twice won't lose much, and the roleplayers will still have their beautiful memories. :tongue:
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsoru, I see someone is salty =)
    I consider the fact so funny that evry player is here crying for punishment while other exploits affecting the game more haha

I mean, I don't see why i'd be salty...I'm not going to be banned *grin*

How about you? hehe
    Options
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing that needs to be done is a communication between ZOS and players, like a council in which they get contacted DIRECTLY. There has been many bugs and exploits, that were reported through the forums and in-game that didn't get any attention at all.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forztr wrote: »

This was reported yesterday, several times.
    This morning on EU Haderus I saw the resource at Black Boot flipping every few minutes in zone chat for the hour I was on.
    This is the first ZOS response I've seen that wasn't just a mod deleting a naming and shaming thread.

You can't reasonably do anything other than maybe rolling back AP gains for the offenders and resetting their AP score on leaderboards.

The other thing you should do is look at your internal systems to find a way to respond quicker in future.

Haderus will end before the hotfix so the abuser allredy got theyr rewards :p
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options