The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ideas for ESO Plus

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I need to revise my suggestions as you've made it clear that your intent (the company not you two) isn't in our best interest.

Suggestion: K.I.S.S.
    1. Remove all crowns
    2. Remove eso plus benefits
    3. Remove the crown store (but continue to sale the items)

Options by customer type:

1.Buyer - uses real money on your site to digitally purchase, dlc, chapters, cosmetic items
    2. Subscriber - subscribes to rent the items the buyer pays for

The perk to being a subscriber SHOULD be, gaining access to everything while the subscription is active
    The perk to being a buyer SHOULD be, owning the limited license always

In this design, your features like the crafting bag, the dye station, etc would be accessed by DLC and not feature or a sub

Make price adjustments as needed and add a real shopping cart vs separate purchases for one check out.
    Link- https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/333484/strong-suggestion-change-to-eso-plus
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 5, 2017 3:07PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Client Side Renaming of (Bound) Items.

Inventory that reflects the Client Side Item renaming.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on April 5, 2017 1:24AM
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy hireling!

Jewelry Crafting/Improving!
  • pareidolon
    pareidolon
    ✭✭✭
    For starters there are no bonuses for subscribers that lower gold costs or give tradeable items, and I think it should stay this way. I don't want to see the game economy messed up because of subscriber bonuses. I'll try to list some ideas I'm not really seeing on the thread.

1. Travel Pouch... (okay, people have suggested versions of this) Just some space shared between characters. We don't need to put the banker out of a job, just 10-20 spaces for conveniences like potions, food, psijic, soul gems, repair kits, farming/training sets, etc. Not limited to consumables, but let consumables be used directly from the pouch.

2. Reduce hireling wait times slightly. Just 30 minutes less could really make a difference for people trying to keep hirelings on a schedule. I don't see this as granting more gold/items because virtually nobody would move up their sleep schedule 30 minutes each night to get that extra 2-4% income :smiley: .

3. Ability to turn in writs at any zone's hub.

4. Class change option (I mean you can change everything else, I always wondered why not class).

5. Pet/mount dyeing (maybe you could sell special pets/mounts that have dyeable clothes)

6. 10% more M'aiq sightings.

Other ideas I really agree with:
    1. Vanity armor slots (one armor for appearance, one armor for stats), or style transmog (though I think equipment modification should be considered as part of the game for all skilled crafters).

2. Extra guild store listings

3. Loyalty rewards (starting the count when they're introduced, maybe even previewed a month or so before they're issued)
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    A third ability bar would be amazing bet it would get lots of subs. just the fact you keep adding to the eso plus is great most other games forget about us
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Bring back subscriber rewards. Reward people for subscribing to ESO, being loyal to the game, the company and give them rewards - unique mounts, costumes, dyes, pets, etc. Simple as that.

Quarter 1 - pet
    Quarter 2 - dye + costume
    Quarter 3 - personality
    Quarter 4 - yearly mount reward
    Later, rinse, repeat for a new year.

That's it. Do that, and people will flip out and be happy. You did it before, and people paid money to get extra ESO Plus time JUST FOR THAT TIGER. It works. We know it works. You know it works. Let's make it happen.

Yeah, I really miss my "it's been another 6 months here's your pet" mail :)

Me personally, I would really love to see a crafting writs runner that visits your house and delivers the quests....
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm what about skin dying. I think it would be pretty neat if we could change the color of the "stripes" on the dro'mathra skin.
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to buy crown store items with in-game gold. :)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Not an ESO+ idea, but a crown store one. I haven't seen anyone suggest this, though I'm sure someone has.

How about adding variations to the travel animations in the crown store? Not sure what they would be, but I've seen this in other games and I quite enjoyed it. Current animation has always seemed boring, lackluster, and somewhat out of place. Would love to put in some variety.
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • Bbqdinner
    Bbqdinner
    Soul Shriven
    I love the idea of Loyality rewards, as I nearly always pay for ESO+ and would be great to benefit more of it.
    The BBQ of all BBQ's. Just don't eat me, ok? I taste weird.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anlaemar wrote: »
    How about adding variations to the travel animations in the crown store? Not sure what they would be, but I've seen this in other games and I quite enjoyed it. Current animation has always seemed boring, lackluster, and somewhat out of place. Would love to put in some variety.
    The Wayshrines are a reflection of the constellations, because Mundus is a reflection of Aetherius. Drawing an ethereal star map when recalling is actually a very clever design choice.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rockndude
    Rockndude
    I am not going to ask for much.

1. BANK SPACE! It is extremely easy to run out of bank space when I have 10 characters and I am trying to gear all of them out while still hanging on to other sets that look promising to test them out. I struggle to maintain bank space even when I have a craft bag because there are just too many sets in this game and not enough storage.

2. Give out something cosmetic each month as a loyalty perk. Doesn't have to be anything big just something that looks extremely cool that makes others want to subscribe as well. If you have exclusive subscription items like cool looking mounts or hats or weapon skins that you can only get with a subscription, I believe it could be a huge incentive to subscribe.

3. The ability to change the style of an armor piece to a style you have learned and have the style material available to use. (I would love to change my Burning Spellweave set from Daedric to Xivkyn or Hollowjack.)
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop excluding things from the crown store so we have to pay again for them. I was never buying and saving crowns in order to pay for silly horses, pets, and dresses.. I was saving crowns because it was like layaway for the DLC. But since the Morrowind announcement crowns usefulness has been brought into question for me and I simply choose to not partake in purchases of any kind at all.
    love is love
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cutting down on mount training times for subscribers.
    Something that would get subscribers is if you could train your mount twice as fast as non-subscribers. ... Twice in one day, every 10 hours instead of 20. That would get a LOT of people.
  • RedWarrior72
    RedWarrior72
    ✭✭
    Bring back subscriber rewards. Reward people for subscribing to ESO, being loyal to the game, the company and give them rewards - unique mounts, costumes, dyes, pets, etc. Simple as that.

Quarter 1 - pet
    Quarter 3 - personality

That's it. Do that, and people will flip out and be happy. You did it before, and people paid money to get extra ESO Plus time JUST FOR THAT TIGER. It works. We know it works. You know it works. Let's make it happen.

This is my number one thing that I would be happy with again.

I would also like to see things like a trans-mog system to keep stuff I like but be able to improve it and then there was another suggestion of a new assistant who can be sent to collect treasure maps or survey writs.

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Recipe book. Like the crafting bag, all recipes go into the book so that I can read them with the proper character or save them for a future character without having to go through the bank. This is especially helpful for those without addons that say who already knows each recipe if a player wants to have all characters gain the low sale value greens.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double mount upgrades per day... any race any faction character creation while subscribed.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Quarter 1 - pet
    Quarter 3 - personality

This is my number one thing that I would be happy with again.

I would also like to see things like a trans-mog system to keep stuff I like but be able to improve it and then there was another suggestion of a new assistant who can be sent to collect treasure maps or survey writs.

Wow. That assistant would be pretty sweet during the anniversary. But another assistant would likely just be sold.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on April 11, 2017 6:52PM
  • nemisan
    nemisan
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this has been suggested before, but here goes: CPS available on both EU and NA servers...
    Edited by nemisan on April 12, 2017 7:39PM
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORE HOUSING SLOTS PLEASE... 700 maxed on a manor and its 1/3rd decorated... So sad.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double the housing guest limits just like the item limits.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or not and apologize if it has, but I would like to see the following:
    • lower prices for the crown store, say a 10% discount
    • a free crown motif for every 90 day membership bought. These would be epic and crown store-based motifs.
    • a 500 crown increase from 1,500 crowns to 2,000 crowns per month.
    • all type of mounts for every three-months purchased

On a personal note, I would like to see the crafting bag able to be unlocked for crowns. If I accidentally let my sub lapse, I always have a backup.

Thanks.
    Edited by Sortep1977 on April 28, 2017 3:59PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been ESO+ for almost 2 years, and I'm beginning to wonder why, considering that apart from the Crowns you pretty much only get more space, and I don't need much more space as it is.
    My suggestions for better benefits:

- More Crowns! Crown prices have gone up very rapidly, for mounts, for costumes, for the enormous Crown prices for houses. The amount of Crowns you get from ESO+ is tiny compared to all the costs these days.

- Bring back the loyalty of the old sub! The senche mount, the dwemer sphere, the costumes and mask. Award your current ESO+ customers with those old loyalty rewards, and even introduce new ones for longer subscriptions.

- Most importantly - Motif appearance changing!!! I cannot stress this enough. We need appearance changing, there are hundreds of threads and polls on the forums, and you need to listen to this. Make appearance changing an ESO+ only feature, with the possibility of buying item appearance changing tokens in the Crown Store for nonsubbers - just like you did with the costume dyeing. Motif changing/appearance changing/transmog is the feature everyone wants the most, people will get ESO+ subs to get it, or buy them individually in the Crown Store. don't let this possibility pass by, it's a rare win/win for both you as a business and us as customers. People will love to spend money on this.
    Edited by Carbonised on April 19, 2017 9:35AM
  • Eiden
    Eiden
    Soul Shriven
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    - style change of any crafted/dropped gear
    - weapon dye

This! Yes please.
    I like to change my looks a lot, but, it's expensive, so, why can't we change styles of gear to any already learned motif?
    I know it's possible since, as an imperial edition owner, I can convert any gear into Imperial style.
  • MaidenOregon
    MaidenOregon
    ✭✭
    This may have already been mentioned (tl;dr) but with the warden coming out we need more character slots, and this could be set for ESO+ only. I really don't want to delete more than one build/setup and I'm already at 12. Having toons set specifically for PVE/PVP/Trials is very very handy.

I can see the potential for disaster if a purchased extra slot becomes inaccessible if the subscription lapses, maybe there's another way to do this..but the bottom line is we need more slots for trying out & theory crafting Warden builds. 8)
  • simoxp76
    simoxp76
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone

i think the same of other players, i'd like to have in ESO+ the possibility to buy all mounts, pets, motif, costumes and other (not avalaible now, or discounts for the motifs). i would appreciate it.

THX
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I work a lot so the idea of paying a subscription fee for a game that I can't spend no more than 1~3 hours a day, including the weekends, isn't very attractive. I'm sure many are in similar situation, and some subscribe anyway while others don't.

So in order to tap into those crowd that chose NOT to subscribe you would need appropriate incentives targeting the working people with family such as myself.

Easier said than done right? It's a balancing act. You need to give without giving too much, just enough to entice those with cash in their pocket and transfer it into the dev's pocket.

You want to "entice" potential subscribers, not "force" them.

Forcing them, a negative incentive, would be something like flooding the world with craft materials so that it would further inconvenience those that are not subscribing.

Enticing them, a positive incentive, would be something that would work in favor for the working people.

Examples:

1. This is the hard part, you figure it out :) Community, help?
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our crown allotment is worthless, tbh. Given the prices it's an absolute joke. ZOS needs to up the crown allowance BIG TIME because right now the crowns we get buy nothing we want. For example, you should've been able to purchase Rajhin's Lion with one month's worth of crowns not 2 months. AND there should be major discounts for ESO plus subscribers when it comes any and all purchases from the crown store. Crown prices are so inflated as to be absurd and while I realize that won't change for the general player that shouldn't be the case for those of us subscribing. We should also get an extended time on items that are time restricted. I got screwed out of the aforementioned Lion (one of the few things I really, really wanted) because my ESO plus crowns didn't come in until the day after.

What's the point of subscribing when the benefits are useless and quite often players who don't sub are better off than those who do? I'd have been able to buy my lion -- the first thing I've actually wanted in a LONG time -- if only I hadn't been a subscriber.

AND all that is just scratching the surface. ZOS is asking a lot for subs while giving us little in return. Where are the random bonuses, crate and gift drops for subscribers? Those things cost ZOS nothing but they keep subscribers happy and make others want to subscribe.

To make subs attractive there has to be value. When a subscriber pays the same amount of money for the same amount of crowns as a non-sub, gets no rewards whatsoever, gets the content he was promised taken away on a whim and without recompense, pays the same ridiculous pricing for items in the crown store, gets screwed by the time frame his allotment is awarded in and pretty much sees no benefits over a non-sub, he or she is getting royally screwed.

Most of us sub because we love the game but I'm truly starting to feel like we're being taken advantage of precisely because our love of the game gets in the way of good sense and what makes it worse is that it would cost nothing to treat us right.
    Edited by morrowjen on April 23, 2017 11:00PM
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sortep1977 wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or not and apologize if it has, but I would like to see the following:
    • lower prices for the crown store, say a 10% discount
    • a free crown motif for every 90 day membership bought. These would be rare motifs.
    • a 500 crown increase from 1,500 crowns to 2,000 crowns per month.
    • all type of mounts for every three-months purchased

On a personal note, I would like to see the crafting bag able to be unlocked for crowns. If I accidentally let my sub lapse, I always have a backup.

Agree with this but the crown store price discount needs to be higher and the crown allotment increase upped even more. Crown store prices are simply too absurd for those rates (normally they'd be perfectly reasonable it's just that crown store inflation and general ridiculousness in terms of pricing has made it so that it's not enough). Subs are guaranteed income and that should be rewarded (I would bet real money subs are pointed to in quarterly reports and generate a ridiculous amount of income for Zenimax). Subs should also be getting more rewards (I mentioned a few things in my last post).
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    id like eso plus to let u have both vampirism and lycanthropy at the same time on a single character the collective weaknesses balance out the collective strengths