The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ideas for ESO Plus

• TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    A fair fight with the guards would be welcome, as you get in Cyrodil.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lease to buy on DLC.
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to change item appearance to any known motif. We have so many awesome motifs and I can't use them because I have to wear dropped sets. Being able to look like I want is a big deal for me and it gives more incentive to play. Right now I'm using costumes but it gets boring not being able to mix and match things.
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't even mind getting a box of random things. Every month maybe receiving a box that could have an Akaviri motif or other rarer motif chapters, or a stack of like 50 items to craft in a rare style like Draugr or Dewmer. Just a chance at some rarer stuff that's harder to come by often. Heck I'd even take a pile of gold if the pile was decent.

Doubt this could ever work, but even like a special skill line that had some sort of useful perks for people who have had ESO Plus subscriptions for a year or more. Just to make others see something and ask, "hey how did you get that?"

I appreciate the considerations for ESO Plus members. So thank you for that!
  • auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry if I missed it, but I didn't read all 14 pages of people talking about combat.

What I would like is the ability for Xbox users to buy ESO membership in more than 1 month increments. PC, MAC, and PS4 all allow 1, 3 or 6 month packages, with discounts for the larger packages. This is not available for Xbox. Xbox support told me it is up to Zenimax. It's not much really for Zenimax, but it would make a world of difference for Xbox players. As it is now, I will let my ESO Plus lapse for a month or two before I pick it up for another month. It's not really about the cost, but the whole idea that everyone else gets a discount, but XBox users don't.
  • Inquisitor_Wind
    Inquisitor_Wind
    ✭✭✭
    Free teleports to wayshrines without costing gold , you can put a cooldown if you want , maybe 5 min before the next free teleport
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Furniture dyeing and deconstruction for mats. :)

Mount's tack dyeing.

Bareback option for mounts. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    Furniture dyeing and deconstruction for mats. :)

Mount's tack dyeing.

Bareback option for mounts. :)

I always thought furniture should be deconstructed for mats and regular wood should be used and the item take on the color of that wood.
  • GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    Lumi wrote: »
    The ability to change item appearance to any known motif. We have so many awesome motifs and I can't use them because I have to wear dropped sets. Being able to look like I want is a big deal for me and it gives more incentive to play. Right now I'm using costumes but it gets boring not being able to mix and match things.

That is an awesome idea! I have had to resort to wearing costumes myself as I am running all dropped sets of armor. Also the same for weapons would be good as well with the known mofif.
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• FloggingMoxy
    FloggingMoxy
    Soul Shriven
    Honestly account shared riding training would be awesome
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    There is a separate thread on this from someone else, but thought I'd mention it here:

The ability to buy Crown Crate items directly.
  • MrBimo
    MrBimo
    ✭✭
    Crafting being account wide rather than on a single character - it could be it's own separate tab including all the stuff you have researched, but say if your sub runs out you will only be able to use crafting on the character you have trained up, you could toggle it on and off if you wanted to (account wide crafting).
    PS4 - CP 300
    F/ Khajiit Nightblade - Midnight Quasar
    M/ Khajiit Templar - Tribune Lightbringer
    M/ Breton Sorcerer - Vengeful Wanderer
    M/ Argonian Dragonknight - Blue Slitherscale
  • Mgghool
    Mgghool
    ✭✭✭
    1) Loyalty rewards - earning tokens for total time of subscribtion and purchasing from "loyalty store" is the most enthraling concept for me
    2) Fancy titles
    3) Increased bank/inventory space
    4) Armor/weapon stands to organize and display our immense collection of sets
    5) Armor-weapon transmogrification system - changing item to other known style
    6) Cheaper transport to shrine - I mean 146 gold cheaper so after cooldown you can get one free
    7) One free skill and attribute reset every month
    Edited by Mgghool on March 8, 2017 7:40AM
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mgghool wrote: »
    6) Cheaper transport to shrine - I mean 146 gold cheaper so after cooldown you can get one free

I keep seeing this asked for...but why waste dev time on something we can already get through friends list and guild rosters?

Free travel is already here, for anyone...
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Mgghool
    Mgghool
    ✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »

I keep seeing this asked for...but why waste dev time on something we can already get through friends list and guild rosters?

As I understand it, ESO+ is much about convenience, and this is just it. Time to time you need to port somewhere and while few gold coins is not going to bancrupt anyone, it is nice not to pay for it. Nothing more, just convinience, not even top of my list.
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't read through all the other posts, so apologies if this has already been suggested.. My suggestion: extra item slots in housing... Some sort of loyalty scheme....... Thanks ;)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozstryker wrote: »
    My suggestion: extra item slots in housing...
    That's already an ESO Plus benefit. ESO Plus members get double the furnishing capacity.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    My suggestion: extra item slots in housing...
    That's already an ESO Plus benefit. ESO Plus members get double the furnishing capacity.

I did not realise this.. Duhh :smile:
    Non subs houses must be bare!
    Scratch that then. Or...... Even moar slots :P
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »

As I understand it, ESO+ is much about convenience, and this is just it. Time to time you need to port somewhere and while few gold coins is not going to bancrupt anyone, it is nice not to pay for it. Nothing more, just convinience, not even top of my list.

That's just it, we already have free travel...conveniently, right to a wayshrine...

...that's why I have trouble understanding why people keep asking for it...when we already have it? And not just ESO+...everyone has this already...
    Edited by Avidspark on March 8, 2017 5:46PM
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • GoldParadox
    GoldParadox
    ✭✭✭
    Furnitures should be stored in the craft bag as well... maybe put a cap on furniture items in our Craft bag... let's say, 150 to start?
    GoldParadox
    | NA | PC | Daggerfall Covenant
    Founder of the Red Crescent Clan
    Ethan Maxwell | CP 690+ Nord Stamina Nightblade
    Flawless Conqueror, Emperor
    ➳Core DPS Raider / Healer
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnitures should be stored in the craft bag as well... maybe put a cap on furniture items in our Craft bag... let's say, 150 to start?

I'd add allow deconstruction of furnishings for materials as well.
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give us a (dwemeri?) device that consumes style materials and converts any given gear piece to that style if the target style chapter is learned for the gear piece and if the corresponding craft skill is appropriate for the item level.
    No stats to change just the style.
    Let it consume 2-4 style materials per piece, for example. Maybe also 1 resin/tannis/temper of corresponding quality.
    Nothing superior. We'll still need to know the target motif chapter, we will spend some mats. But it will save some time and gold. We will still have to create items from scratch or farm them if need other stats.
    But finally we'll be able to wear and dye all those dozens of styles (!) now (not over years).
    Thank you.
    p.s: I'm sure this is going to attract many non ESO+ crafters.
    Edited by DorianDragonRaze on March 10, 2017 7:14PM
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • rchandler
    rchandler
    Soul Shriven
    #bankbag
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also a shared bag for repair kits, soul gems, lockpicks, fragments of motifs and fragments of recipes. Maybe even for recipes. It's annoying to pass all those things to alts via bank.
    Edited by DorianDragonRaze on March 10, 2017 6:50PM
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even moar slots :P
    Right! I quickly found that even ESO+ collectibles limit of medium house is not enough to place all mounts and pets I want to dsiplay.

• Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra character slots while subscribed would be nice.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skayaq wrote: »
    Extra character slots while subscribed would be nice.
    @Skayaq What happens when your sub lapses? Do you lose access to those characters?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MehmetCan
    MehmetCan
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing this game since release and I have paid subscription fees for every month until it became free. However, I have never felt necessary to buy ESO+ membership afterwards since I already had a personal guild bank and never needed the crafting bag.

Now, I believe that I have a great idea to add value to the ESO+ membership subsrciption. Here is what I called "[Trade Contract]"
    • ESO+ Members willl have the ability to sell (list) up to 3 items on "every" guild merchant.
    • Players can visit any "any guild merchant" personally, and ESO+ subscribers will have a "listing" option available same as their own guild store, but instead limited to 3.
    • This extra listing won't effect so called guild store's item limit. They are extra and limited to 3 items per player.
    • ESO+ players can visit and list 3 items on all trade merchants if they want to.
    • This extra won't effect their own trade guild stores or merchants. But "may" add 3 more listing slots to them as well.
    • There will be no extra interface for tis function. Player "have to go directly to the guild merchant and list his/her item at there similar to item purchasing.
    • The tax collected from these sales goes to the merchants owner guild.
    • By this way any player who does or doesn't have a trade guild can sell 3 items per tade merchant on all around the Tamriel.

I believe this can be a huge promotion for ESO+ subscription.
  • Aldmor13
    Aldmor13
    ✭✭
    rchandler wrote: »
    #bankbag

#bankbag
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumi wrote: »

If this was a thing, ESO would sell out! @ZOS_GinaBruno
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500