The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    ive been playing eso so much that is blinded me , there are mo with b2p and cosmetic shop and when u subscribe u have all the cosmetic to your disposal ( like a rent) mount and pets + dlc , here we pay for eso+ and so called chapters now and still we need to buy crowns to i.e. buy characters slot because those are not provided with each game upgrade

so eso+ as subscription should be without any crowns and *** and give (rent) for subscription time access to the all game content , and based on the subsription period should give a discount for chapter/dlc unlocks

bag space and bank space is ridiculously small and there is not even crow/cash upgrad beyond limit so even if u support zenimax through crowns purchase zenimax is forcing to buy eso + anyway
    Edited by Anunakis on May 25, 2017 8:05AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayshuba wrote: »
    Something you should really consider for the next add to ESO Plus.... free travel between wayshrines. This is a big one they give in The Secret World for membership. You have no idea how much people do love this benefit. I hope ZOS seriously considers this for the next "membership incentive".

Best
    Travel between wayshrines is free. It's only when you can't be bothered to walk to the nearest wayshrine that you have to pay a fee, and that's there as a time-saver gold sink.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we are at it how about a way to change appearance/ color of our mounts.

I would be happy with a way to dye the saddles.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    This is simple. Sub gave uninterrupted no-worries play-everything, play-everywhere. Chapters broke the concept. .

yeahh....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free WayShrine travel.

I'm not seeing what the issue is here? With "port to player", one you are a member of a guild or two, or have friended a few folks....travel is pretty easy.
    Edited by newtinmpls on May 25, 2017 9:44AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axoinus wrote: »
    GLOBAL MARKET

GLOBAL MARKET

Integrate mod search, install and updates with core game

GLOBAL MARKET

By all the daedra and aedra please no no NO...

All this means is that the compulsive flippers with mods and time on their hands would soon strip all the not-overpriced goods and then sell them at higher prices. People who are not money-hungry compulsive traders wouldn't be able to afford much.

As it is, I LIKE being able to go to less travelled locations and find deals.

And even when not doing that, I still like being able to afford things... sometimes
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My number one ESO+ benefit would be for all my characters riding skill to increase automaticly once per day. You could choose wich one to focus on and you wouldnt have to log in everyday on every character to train their riding skill manually. @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC EU
    PvP only
  • arfarazon
    arfarazon
    Soul Shriven
    I know that there is already such topic in general duscussion, but would be great to get an answer from community manager.

It's great that devs made a special price list in russian roubles for Russia, but since the beginning of 2017 (at least) we're overcharged for ESO Plus here comparing to the US dollar or Euro prices since 979 roubles (the current ESO Plus price) equals $17.3 and €15.4

E.g. WoW monthly subscription in RU costs around $10, $17 is a bit to high for average person here and doesn't encourage new players to pay. Would be great if we get the same price as others of $15 maybe. Or at least an answer why it is not possible.
  • Liquescence
    Liquescence
    ✭✭
    ESO Plus 6 Month Sub Deal for Xbox One

PS4 and PC both get a discount at $12.99/month if purchased for 6 months.

Xbox is the only community forced to pay 14.99/month with no other options.

Please provide this option for Xbox users also.
    PC NA - (Recently Transferred from Console, no CP level characters yet)
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    Make all crafting recipes account wide.
    Reasons for .... Just makes life easier for alts so that you dont have to relog to craft everything on one main character.

Reasons against ....
    None it would not take any farming away from the game like ... sky shards or horse leveling etc ... but just make one more thing less annoying for alt characters.
    Edited by ulic3190b16_ESO on June 5, 2017 9:19AM
  • ChronoChristophe
    After reading this all I really see is people wanting to change the way they look in game in some way or another. Two things you can do that would be great for ESO sub's is to create a quest you have to purchase with crowns that gives you the right to build your house (like you could in Elder Scrolls) when the quest is completed.
  • unwoman
    unwoman
    ✭✭
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before but this needs to be in here somewhere if not.

GEAR TRANSMUTATION so you can make your sets look the way you want instead of being forced to look like you're wearing a dirty bag instead of shiny glass gear.

You should still have to know the motifs to be able to change the look of your gear for a restriction. It seems like it's a waste to learn all these motifs and still be so restricted to the look of you're gear due to dropped sets.
    Edited by unwoman on June 10, 2017 8:21PM
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    One thing I personally see is everyone asking for cosmetic stuff. How about more crowns per month. Or for a better one, ESO+ for one year instead of 6 months?

Seriously, though, if you could make the crafting bag for crowns, that would work just fine. Because that's the main reason I got ESO+.
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subs with a current year sub, get 40% off chapters
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossXV wrote: »
    Subs with a current year sub, get 40% off chapters

Just have an ESO Plus "premium". 12 months of ESO Plus with 18000 Crowns, includes one Chapter, bundled and sold for some % less than the sum of the parts.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • HertogJan71
    HertogJan71
    ✭✭
    Style converter for all gear (except monstersets) to any (completely) KNOWN crafting style, for example at level 20 of Blacksmithing, Clothing AND Woodworking to any know normal (blue) styles, at level 35 (of all) to any know purple style, and at level 50 (of all) to any know yellow style. Maybe at the cost of approx. 50% of the needed crafting materials and definitely bound after conversion.
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    Sortep1977 wrote: »
    One thing I personally see is everyone asking for cosmetic stuff. How about more crowns per month. Or for a better one, ESO+ for one year instead of 6 months?

Seriously, though, if you could make the crafting bag for crowns, that would work just fine. Because that's the main reason I got ESO+.

zenimax is well aware about bag issues and why players purchasing eso + the only reason for eso + is craftbag , casuals doesn't care they just play 5 mins per month the rest must deal with 5 free bag slots - bound sets, crafting materials (tons of them ) and just 200 +240 slots, since 2014 only once bag slots has been extended (for a fee ofcourse) but each dlc changes game mechanics and add more stuff bound/ crafting materials

unlimited bank slots while eso +
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally read through all the comments...took a couple of days! :smile:

Lots of great ideas and a few not so great ones.

The one suggestion I ABSOLUTELY do not want to see are free clown crates. I don't gamble with them as it is, and it would be no reward for me. Basically, you're giving a free chance at crap that I wouldn't want. I would not mind, however, if we were given an allotment of gems that we could then purchase items al a carte from the crate selection (non-apex). Or, better yet, allow ESO+ members to purchase non-apex items from the current season with Crowns - or perhaps put them in an ESO+ only section of the store after the season is over for us to purchase with Crowns.

I also concur with other comments about keeping future rewards to more cosmetic things rather than convenience. Meaning, stop making it so that an ESO+ membership is virtually required in order to enjoy the game. Additional storage solutions need to be made available to non-ESO+ members. Figure out a way to monetize the craft bag - break it into parts (Alchemy Bag, etc.) and make them limited and take up space in the bank. Provide additional bank slots for purchase. Any storage solutions in housing need to be for all.

Loyalty rewards could be a strong motivation to keep subbing, if the rewards were announced ahead of time and were, say quarterly or so. Also, being able to purchase exclusive or discontinued items in a special section of the Crown store would also be a nice perk.

I'd also support raising the monthly allotment of Crowns to 2000. Or special sales or a standard discount in the Crown Store.

Edited for spelling/grammar.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 14, 2017 7:36PM
  • Hermod
    Hermod
    ✭✭✭
    Unlimited Furniture bag
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'

William Slim
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermod wrote: »
    Unlimited Furniture bag

This.

Even not unlimited....just a furniture bag with x hundred slots would be preferable to furniture taking up so much space in main inventory.
  • Ajantisz
    Ajantisz
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Plus subs can stack Undaunted dungeon daily quest and pledge quests, up to say 3-5 days worth at a time if not completed in the daily reset. I myself dont always complete them each day as I dont have time, and would appreciate being able to get perhaps 3 days worth of rewards by running the dungeons for each pledge on the days I can play.
    Edited by Ajantisz on June 16, 2017 12:03PM
  • yabazaba
    yabazaba
    Soul Shriven
    A Token based Dungeon System

Put a vendor at the beginning of each dungeon, that sells the gear that drops in that dungeon.

Then, if you have a eso plus account, every time you kill the final boss of the dungeon, you get a token specific to that dungeon that allows you to purchase gear from that vendor. Ex(shoulders, chest, gloves,...10 tokens, jewelry,... 15 tokens, weapons,... 25 tokens).

This way your still getting random drops from the bosses but if there is a specific item the eso plus member is looking for they will eventually get it.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Plus 6 Month Sub Deal for Xbox One

PS4 and PC both get a discount at $12.99/month if purchased for 6 months.

Xbox is the only community forced to pay 14.99/month with no other options.

Please provide this option for Xbox users also.

SERIOUSLY! we need a longer sub period (with the commensurate reduced costs) for XBOX.
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermod wrote: »
    Unlimited Furniture bag

I was all over the "furniture bag" idea right up until I realized I have this free, one-room house in Ebonheart I can stash all my crap in.

So I did. I spent about an hour arranging my all my various pilfered and purloined furniture in the room, parked my smuggler assistant in the corner, and now it's like my own private thieves den. Rickety table with little knick-knacks on one corner, paintings piled up against the wall... I honestly think I prefer it to a furniture bag.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Draeconix
    Draeconix
    ✭✭
    1. Horse Training - I would like to see us able to pay one time for all training in each riding skill. However, there would still be a timer for when you learn each skill, you just wouldn't have to visit every 20 hours and pay 250 Gold. It would be a one time payment and maybe a sliding scale that got longer as each level was unlocked. If you paid in full for all three skills maybe you could rotate between them. I find myself not able to play every day and not able to keep moving my training along. I don't mind the length of time it takes to train but I hate having to stop by the horse trainer every time I log in.

2. Trader Guild Bazzar - This would be something like Mall of America. I imagine something like 25-50 slots available to ALL guilds looking to sell their wares. The guilds could rotate monthly so not one guild would be able to monopolize a slot for too long. It would be located in a special location so you would physically have to go there to make use of it but at the same time be able to use the local shops if needed.

3. Transmog - We all know what this is. Allow us to convert armor to any motif that we currently know. It should be bound to our account but not our character so if we had a crafter with lots of motifs they could transmog it for another character on our account.

4. Costume designer - It would be awesome to be able to create a suit of armor that looks awesome and use it for our character's look. It would certainly up the creativity of the character design. You could also run a contest for Best Dressed each month and have users submit images of their characters with voting and such. The prizes could be crowns or crown store items.

5. Container Storage/Housing Storage - I love the craft bag and this is just an extension of that idea. I want to be able to fill a ware'house' with stuff and be able to organize it into boxes.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Free field respec.
    Be able to redo your skill points wherever. Specially in your house when you try out things on your training dummy. It is fun to try out different skills and morphs to come up with different builds but not when you have to travel to a main town every time and pay insane amount of gold to do it.
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PLEASE give us trait recrafting!!! I mean you would make a ton of money, since everyone will buy eso AND you will stop the *** farming that makes so many players quit the game. People spend thousands of hours in vma to get a sharpened lightning staff for example, then inferno gets a buff and they can go grinding again. It's silly and I don't believe ANY single player likes farming for traits.
  • Timia
    Timia
    Soul Shriven
    A tiny horse pet please.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free field respec.
    Be able to redo your skill points wherever. Specially in your house when you try out things on your training dummy. It is fun to try out different skills and morphs to come up with different builds but not when you have to travel to a main town every time and pay insane amount of gold to do it.

Interesting... to expand on this:

Some games have a "simulator" in game where you can try different builds, any gear etc (ie. PLANETSIDE2, etc.). I would have loved to have tried some sets before investing time/gold.
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    I love the idea of a gated community where non plus members are turned back by a couple of troll doormen. Seriously though I'd maybe be better with discounts on any items. Or maybe making previous limited time items available for longer or always to plus members. Crafting bag is really useful. How about additional housing for eso plus only?
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.