The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Ability to apply your characters/ toons skin to a companion.
    Ability to have your characters/ toons as houseguests.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    reazea wrote: »
    Why has there never been any reward for loyalty? Those who have been ESO+ members for 5 plus years and more continuously have seen nothing for their loyalty and investment.

This is a fantastic idea.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reazea wrote: »
    Why has there never been any reward for loyalty? Those who have been ESO+ members for 5 plus years and more continuously have seen nothing for their loyalty and investment.

This is a fantastic idea.

There were a few loyalty rewards when the game was using the buy-and-subscribe-to-play format.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Loyalty_Program
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭

There were a few loyalty rewards when the game was using the buy-and-subscribe-to-play format.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Loyalty_Program[/quote]

Oh yeah! I think I have a few.
    The ice wraith pet I think might be one.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just more pack space and housing slots would make me happy. As big an increase as possible.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the 10th anniversary in April, id like a means to swap around some of the eso plus reward statues/paintings.
  • Stirvik
    Stirvik
    ✭✭
    1] The ability to have two companions active at one time.

2] A desk for all the endless paper based in game items, available from every player house, and via certain companions, the desk would have limited storage, which could be increase via a for a small fee of gold or increase based on ESO membership

3] ESO+ free members raffle

Okay, sorry if these ideas have already put forward.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Using my ability color wheel idea finally!

Next:
    - you can place your ship player home outside your other homes that have water like the Daggerfall overlook.
    - sea enemies dungeons and pvp
    - Incentive to visit other player houses: I’m working on this one still
    - A collection of npc companions from each guild/ faction that you can find randomly during those related quests.
    Example: you’re on the made guild quest of the day and you can encounter one of many npc companions who needs your help. The encounters would be at random and they would come with a small side quest.
    When you find these companions after completing their quests you can find them at that guild house location wondering around.

- in in at my house before my random I should go back there. That would be awesome.
    Edited by Mystic_wolf479 on January 22, 2024 5:01PM
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Turn collision off on the Halloween ghost pet so it goes through objects as a thousand might/ should.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Make it so that I’m when you link furnishings together they become just 1.
    Like if you put together a table.
    Max furnishings per link 5?
    But you can combine linked sets by linking the first linked item from a set to another sets first item.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    Add dividers to the character selection screen for different roles.
    To separate tanks heals dps pvp I guess just custom dividers.

Idk if I added this one before but the ability to paint your screenshots and turn them into furnishings with craft able frames.
    Not bound.
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    A mount with optional elements like you can change if it’s fire ice or lightning by howling.

A farm where you can grow ingredients at your house.
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    Priority logins for ESO plus subs when there are log in queues.
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Entire collections of crown items that are unavailable to non-subscribers: pets, mounts, furniture, etc.

A double plus yearly subscription for access to all the latest contents, extra items and more crowns
  • WeWentElsweyr
    WeWentElsweyr
    Soul Shriven
    To be able to, with a yearly subscription, only once a year (or more if you're feeling nice), buy any item from the crown store that is currently not available. I suggest this because it's clear that the rotation is intentional and this keeps that but allows a little bit of choice.

This would slightly improve upon the wait for certain items to return and it would be applicable to the players who you know are playing for the next 12 months or longer. A limited number of times means people need to think about it and it doesn't remove the overall rotation going on at all, it just means that the people who would otherwise be waiting an entire year or longer for something actually have an option to get whatever they're waiting for.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have more Special Collectable house slots maybe? I'm making a market in one of my notables and wanted to put barn animals for sale and have houseguests wandering around, you know so it looks like a market! But we can only put ten which isn't nearly enough to make it look alive. So double at the least the number of Special Collectables we can put in a house if we have ESO+, if not more than double. At least in the notables? Please?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso