The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ideas for ESO Plus

• Snirnoff67
    Snirnoff67
    Soul Shriven
    Dear developers.
    I want to pay your attention to a problem in the sphere of additional services and sales. It is about such service as "Appearance Change Token" which gives the chance to change appearance of the character.
    Such service in the form in which it exists now, is inconvenient and is hardly widely demanded. It is almost not probable what for once can be edited the character in a desirable look. That is, this tool doesn't work.
    Unfortunately, the editor of characters in TESO is imperfect. Though he also surpasses similar editors in other multiplayer games. It is a little opportunities for editing, and the character in the designer, in the menu of the choice of characters and in a game looks differently. Usually it is necessary to create and delete characters repeatedly.
    At the same time appearance of the character is very important for most of players, especially, if it is female characters. For example, in single-user games of the Bethesda company, such as The Elder Scrolls or Fallout series, players spend much time behind editing the characters (by means of console teams). A possibility of editing together with convenience of modifications became one of the most important competitive advantages of games of the Bethesda company.
    I have addressed you to offer approach which will allow to repeat this success in TESO. It is necessary to sell not a possibility of single change of appearance, but a possibility of change of appearance during certain time. It is possible to offer different options for different term and at the different price: for a week, for a month, for 3 months, forever and even on the account for all characters. During paid a line it will be possible to change appearance of the character unlimited number of times.
    It will give the chance to quietly create, check appearance in a game, to remake and again to test in a game. And the ideal can try to obtain indefinitely. Technically, the designer opened for editing has to keep settings of the created character which it is already possible to govern, but not average universal settings.
    I am sure that persons interested to get similar service will be significantly more, than buyers for one-time change of appearance that will raise also the income of the company, and will improve quality of the provided services.
    Yours faithfully.
    Excuse my bad English!
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon Dyes
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Kirsch9
    Kirsch9
    ✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    A new stat: LUCK.. Improved RNG on drops.

Imperials had that "trait" in the beginning :/
  • Kirsch9
    Kirsch9
    ✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    1. More space. Bank space, character space etc....I need more room for all this stuff this game floods me with every dungeon. Using other toons For storage is terrible poor method. :neutral:

2. Gear/skill changes made simple one button loadout changes. Yes. Maybe like an armory. :smiley:

The "Swap Skills" addon allows you to bind bar sets to a key binding... probably not as deep as you want it to be though, lol.
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    mewcatus wrote: »
    Here are some ideas which won't break the balance of the game, yet would be a huge convenience for ESO+ users.

1. Store up to 7 days worth of pledges, ==> 21 Pledge dungeons a week.
    2. Store up to 7 days worth of crafting writs, ==> 6 X 7 42 Writs a week.

Since ESO+ users already are paying the subscription on a monthly basis, allowing them to do this greatly convenience the player while not breaking the balance of the game.

I would vote for that as well.
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    A "Refine All" option for raw materials

Having just refined a stack of 3777 rough ruby ash, this would be amazing.
  • Dragonking06
    Dragonking06
    ✭✭✭
    Having a choice between 1 free character appearence/class/name change (That doesn't roll over, use it or lose it) with each payment period.

Also the ability to change dropped armor styles (including monster sets) into any of your known styles would be something I would definitely keep paying to have the option of doing. You have this system in place with the imperial upgrade, why is this not already a thing?! I really want to customize my characters gear into something of my own tastes, isn't that what TES has been all about? Choice?

Plus subscriber rewards does sound pretty awesome, I'd be all for that.

OH and maybe a free, random, birthday gift on your birthday each year. :3
    PC - NA Server
    Nora Wolf-bane - Nord - Knight of Alkosh, Tank
    "We both looked into the Abyss. But when it looked back... You blinked."
  • nwstud31b14_ESO
    Either free or reduced costs for respecs of skills and attributes would be nice.
  • Kimthekiller
    Kimthekiller
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!
    Free tokens to change your...Race, Appearance and CLASS!!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!
    Free tokens to change your...Race, Appearance and CLASS!!

It's a good idea maybe a free token of our choice every 3-4 months
    Edited by Krainor1974 on February 21, 2017 4:28AM
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would sub for this one feature

If you have several versions of the same item, just with different traits, you get the option to "combine" the items, allowing you to choose which of the traits is currently active, and removing the need to store multiple versions of the same item.

I feel like this would make dropped sets similar to crafted sets (in that you can only make a crafted set if you have researched the trait, and you could only activate a trait on a dropped set if you have found it on different versions of specific gear pieces and combined them). It would also extend the inventory management advantages of the current sub craftbag without giving subscribers an outright advantage. Finally it would deliver a version of the long-requested "retrait" function in a way that doesn't reduce the need for grinding, but it would make grinding for gear feel more rewarding as you would have the satisfaction of adding trash traits as options for your item, gradually improving its potential utility and a players sense of investment in their favourite gear.

e.g. have a molag kena light helm in infused and divines? combine them and choose which trait you want to be active currently.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I make a serious suggestion for ESO plus. @ZOS_GinaBruno

This will be a pig to implement but if we are paying for it it'd be worth it surely.

Can we as ESO+ assign our offline toons to a house and have them loitering as NPC's etc? Such as reading a book or sitting by the fire or something. It would just be a nice little touch to see our own toons in a different perspective and at last all together in one place at the same time. Maybe even the option to select / talk to them for the option of loading into them which gives the log out process etc at the same time.

Would be a nice touch, what do you guys think?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    20 hrs to wait is too long on horse upgrades so 12 is more realistic? Dedicated players would upgrade twice a day or it can take you up to 6 months to max out horses unless you use crowns we are already paying every month.

Maybe have multiple mounts available for upgrades increasing your storage by 60 for each mount you own without needing to upgrade speed and stamina on each mount if that is possible? Storage is obviously a very valuable asset on eso.

Fast travel anywhere without cost from remote locations this would really be great.

The smuggler fees zero for subscribers or I will never use that even though I have achieved it.

Repairs available for crown bought merchant that follows you would make it a must for purchase or not worth the money.

I love this game and play every day only for fun no pvp and so looking forward to seeing our guild homestead. Wolves of the Blackmoon is an awesome guild and our gm is dedicated to fair play. Daggerfall Manor
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A crown crate each month please :)
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alongside the crown store have a loyalty/plus store. In the same way we get crowns, get given a loyalty currency.

Lots of the suggestions that have been made can then be dropped into the plus store at varying prices.

For example four of the items could be

Extra Crate - 1 coin
    Extra bank slots - 3 coins (max of 3)
    Re-spec token - 2 coins
    Unique Mount - 12 coins

Spend or save up the coins as you see fit. This way those who really do not want, say, crates to be a feature can choose to avoid them. Once the framework is in place the rewards can be tuned and refreshed as needed.
    EU PS4
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Bring back loyalty rewards

Ideally in a way that allows players to cancel their subscription and resume it later without losing progress. So it would count the total number of days subscribed, rather than days since your last break. Whether it should be the same rewards for the first year or new ones is the part I'm unsure about, both would upset some people (as some will want them to be exclusive to people who were here for the first year, and others will see getting those specific rewards as the incentive for subscribing). My thinking is the first year should use the main rewards and then everyone should get new ones going forward, from the point they last reached (so people who have the tiger would start getting new ones right away, people who started subscribing after that would receive the old rewards for the first year and new ones from that point on).

Add a "pay as you go" subscription

This is a bit different but it's the one thing I can think of that would encourage me to subscribe so I thought it might fit this topic.

Instead of paying for 30 days of subscription time which runs out whether you log in or not sell a fixed number of hours, which only runs out while you're logged in. The same price ($15 / £9 etc.) would get you however many hours the average person plays in a month...or whatever seems reasonable.

So lets say the average person plays for 2 hours a day (which is a random guess). A $15 pay-as-you-go subscription would give you 60 hours of ESO Plus time. If you use it up in a month then you have to buy another 60 hours, but if you only play for 30 hours that month it carries over to the next month, until you have used up all your hours.

While it's active it's exactly the same as the existing ESO Plus package - 1,500 crowns when the payment goes through, 10% extra XP and gold, access to DLC, craft bag, costume dying etc. and when your time runs out it's exactly the same as the existing ESO Plus running out - you can still log in and access all your characters but have none of the subscription perks.

I'll award bonus points if you call it Play-as-you-go.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Nalier
    Nalier
    Soul Shriven
    It would be great if respec (skills and attributes) for ESO Plus was free or at least had its cost significantly reduced.
  • GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that might help out in Homestead would be this...

Those with an active subscription to ESO Plus would get the following:

1. Double the number of visitors for the homes. (i.e. If the house normally holds 12 it would then hold 24 if owned by a subscriber. This would also help guilds with numbers that can attend meetings in Manors) Also expanding the numbers of guests by 10% for every consecutive month of being an ESO Plus subscriber up to a max of 4 times the original maximum. So if someone was a subscriber until the max was reached and they had a Manor; they could hold 96 Guests)
    2. Provide Housing storage chests (60 space storage) (similar to guild storage as it is a separate storage space but comes with owning a home and being an ESO Plus subscriber)
    3. For every 3 consecutive months of being an ESO Plus subscriber (Make it cumulative IE.. 6 months, 9 months, etc...) expand the Housing storage by 20 spaces to a max of 180 Spaces)
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two I'd add:

ESO+ can harvest nodes without dismounting (unless you're already neck deep in water). Complements the craft bag and you don't have to dismount/mount a thousand times a night.

ESO+ can buy non-apex, non-consumable rewards from crate seasons with crowns. Retains the chase appeal of the crates, but doesn't punish somebody who only wants a few items. The equalizer would be that if you do purchase from the gem store with crowns, and you then receive a duplicate of that item in a crate you don't receive gems for it. That would eliminate the buy-out-then-gamble approach.
    signing off
  • Nijey
    Nijey
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi,
    I think the bonus should be an improve gaming experience but not a really bonus in game stats.

So I think 3 examples:

1) One Appearance Change Token for free for month of eso plus. they can't stuck more than 1. So if you did not use it, the next month still be only 1 free token available.

2) More Storage on inventory or bank space. About +25 slots for inventory or +50 for bank.

3) 25% discount for Crown pack purchases... Really.. we need this, we are paying EVERY months a fee for plus, but if we wanna buy from crown store the 1500crown/months are few crumbs. So we should spent a lot and lot of money buying 5500 packs that cost more than 6 month of eso plus. (11000 Crown > 6 monts Eso plus+9000 crown)
    A 25% discount give us opportunity to pay same amount of money and get more crown:
    (13000 Crown = 6 monts Eso plus+9000 crown)

Thanks to @ZOS_GinaBruno for your support ;)

Bye
    ALL MY FURNISHING STORE, WATCH IT!!
    http://tinyurl.com/NijeyStore

PROUD TO BE AEDRA'S COVE MEMBER.
    Youtube: Aedra's Channel
    Aedra's CoveR - SoundCloud - Epic Songs by Aedra's Bard
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving people the ability to change their character's names for free would be a great addition to ESO Plus. A LOT of people would be encouraged to subscribe for that. :)
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either free or reduced costs for respecs of skills and attributes would be nice.

Now I think of it, very much this.

DCUO had this where it only cost a few in-game coins for points redistribution.

What it did thought was out of proportion to the effort to put in the feature. It allowed me to test builds, experiment and try all sorts of things out without worrying about cost. It ensured I stayed engaged for a lot longer than I might otherwise have done.

It also removed all worry over whether I was spending points wisely because if I didn't like the result I simply changed it up and did better next time.

No pay-wall on redistributing points should be a thing in all MMOs........
    EU PS4
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also should be able to trade undaunted rewards with say 1 other ESO plus friend.
  • Yahlow
    Yahlow
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not sure how feasible this is, but I would like the ESO+ subscription to be cross-platform. I love this game, and the benefits are already huge, In my opinion. But I have friends that play on Xbox, and others that play on PC.

I would like to be able to play with both of them without needing to subscribe twice. Buying the base game is a no brainier, but It doesn't make sense to pay twice as much for the same benefits.
  • petersmatt93_ESO
    petersmatt93_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    all dyes unlocked
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete Armor style conversion of choice (using 2 of the chosen racial material/Crown Mimic stone to change any armor to a particular style, I.e. Dro M'Athra, HollowJack, etc. to balance the idea out, it should not be usable on monster set items.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    while eso + active :

- unlimited received mails space
    - better guild management like no limitations for sending mail to the guild members
    - unlimited ignore list - maybe zenimax loves spammers but im not
    - unlimited friend list
    - on guild trader slots for buy orders like existing sell orders slots
    Edited by Anunakis on March 1, 2017 4:46PM
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭

-Increase monthly crowns from 1500 to 2000, to account for the current increased amount of high-crown cost items in store, as well as the addition of crown crates.
    -Furniture Storage - like the crafting bag (so useful!) but for furniture. This needs to be a thing.
    -10% discount on crown store purchases (so that 400 crown item is 360 for ESO+) This basically amounts to your crowns going 10% further as far as bang for buck goes. If the above increase to crown amount isn't done, I would suggest this be increased to a 25% discount on items from the crown store. It would also make existing subscribers more likely to purchase crowns as they 'go further' with such a substantial discount (25%).
    -10% discount on bag and bank space upgrades, which is definitely useful when getting to larger bags.
    -10% reduced fee for skill, attribute, and champion point respecs. Though those savings may be negligible to many players, it is still a bonus.
    -10% cheaper repair fees for damaged equipment. That adds up after a while!
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• SlaaneshiHorror
    Weapon dying please. Should probably be part of the base game but any ability to do this would be better than none. Sick of having a red ruby ash staff on my black and green outfit.
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    Give ESO+ members the ability to actually exit a campaign when it is finished instead of paying 100K gold or AP. I'm very salty about being ripped off that money just to get rid of notification spam.