Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Just be careful. It could be almost anything.

I'm reminded of the 'Warden Class' everyone was convinced (just a few days ago) was coming due to some skills or the like being datamined. It turned out they are part of the next season of Crown Crates as was stated on ESO Live and have absolutely nothing at all to do with any Warden Class (That doesn't mean the class isn't or is coming, it just shows how far off the mark we can all get just with hearsay and the like).

Personally if I had to guess I'd say the next major thing would contain (or at least pertain to) a new oblivion realm: Likely the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm). Why? This is due to all the little in-game hints/quests/dungeons/NPC dialogue/lore-books etc that have been showing up here and there, over the last year or so.

But there is of course no way I'm certain of that. Just like almost everyone in the example above with the warden class; I could be well off the mark. Just don't all go getting your hopes up sky-high that it's something in particular.

Re assured something is coming. And that is the fact we know, and should be excited for! And we'll all find out very soon it seems just what it is.

Hmm.... I haven't yet watched the most recent ESO Live (checking it out rn) but so far you are both correct and incorrect in parts of your post.

Going to link my All known future content thread here. You'll have an awesome time looking over it and it'll definitely help clarify stuff :)

You'll see what I mean when you watch ESO Live

Wild Hunt? Ofc that is the next season of Crown Crates. Datamining told us that before Crown Crates were even announced :lol: Afterward we have Skeletal and Dwemer themed Crown Crates coming to ESO.

The class was called the "Warden". Totally different story and info. I can see why you mixed the two up though as they're both nature-themed and all.

The teaser here is Vvardenfell. Not even the tiniest inkling of doubt. It has been very obvious since like two patches ago and they will release a ton more info on Vvardenfell (as well as the "official" announcement) Jan 31st at 2:00pm est according to their Twitter. Prob a short vid of it :)

I didn't others, did. But that's exactly the point; just how easy it is to get the wrong impression with hearsay and the like. Beyond that, I'm not sure of your point, as either way the point (song) remains the same.
    Edited by Rev Rielle on January 30, 2017 1:54PM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what is much more awaited and anticipated than freaking housing!
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even ready yet and I'm already terrified with its price.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even ready yet and I'm already terrified with its price.

Your lifetime.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As many have said already, you guys should stop getting hyped because you will probably get disappointed. It is more than likely that there will be NO expansion pack at all as Zos has already stated that so just stop beating the dead horse @Vaoh . It will be 1 DLC with a zone slightly bigger than Orsinium because you can't access the Red Mountain which takes a lot of space on the pictures. Secondly, there will be one trial because it will be more than a year after the last one that will probably NOT be Red mountain but some random place we don't care about - Maw of Lorkhaj, I'm looking at you-. Thirdly no new class or ANY new system will be added until at least end of the year because housing is introduced right now and it will require a lot of improvements.

Edited by Sotha_Sil on January 30, 2017 2:31PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is a little puzzled by the timing yes.

As of next week khajiit will no longer have to sleep in the corner of The Rosy Lion by the fire - she will have her very own corner of The Rosy Lion to sleep in - with no fire.

Why overshadow this with the announcement of something new yes that we will probably not see for some time to come?

Why not wait until afterwards?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

That is indeed a good question @SantieClaws, i'm gonna guess it's because we are not gonna get a full reveal tomorrow, but just a cgi trailer, with title and date of next Patch/Dlc/Expansion at the end.

And while timing contrasted with housing launch on live is a bit off, would definetly get overshadow (or is it? might just drive attention to the game and housing update), but if intended Vvardenfell launch is on early May, teasing and early reveals three month ealrier seems about right to me.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do they give us all in one? For ~ 1 DLC price, when we pay for every part of them (orsinium, thief guild, 2 dungeon). We pay for every little part. Expansion? O.o

I don't dare to believe. I want to believe in miracles, but I'd rather not hopeful. It'd rather be pleasantly surprised than huge disappointment.

But something is coming, and that is good.

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    As many have said already, you guys should stop getting hyped because you will probably get disappointed. It is more than likely that there will be NO expansion pack at all as Zos has already stated that so just stop beating the dead horse @Vaoh . It will be 1 DLC with a zone slightly bigger than Orsinium because you can't access the Red Mountain which takes a lot of space on the pictures. Secondly, there will be one trial because it will be more than a year after the last one that will probably NOT be Red mountain but some random place we don't care about - Maw of Lorkhaj, I'm looking at you-. Thirdly no new class or ANY new system will be added until at least end of the year because housing is introduced right now and it will require a lot of improvements.

That's good enough for me.

And I better be able to talk to you in person when this happens! I've been curious about how you were before Mother Morrowind went on her psychotic, murderous craze for over a decade now.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Imagine if it would be continuation of CGI Three Fates, where those left AD and EP heroes continue their history.
    Did the EP hero even survive the cinematics? I mean, he went straight to Mannimarco, and we know Mannimarco wasn't killed on that particular fight.

The last sighting of the Nord Hero, he was looking up at the sky of Coldharbour, so either Mannimarco sent him there, or the Hero died and his soul was sent there. Either way, he's in Coldharbour now.

The DC hero is plain dead.

Which means only one still roaming Cyrodiil is the AD Heroine who is still wielding some very OP incineration magic that ZOS needs to Nerf already..

The EP hero is inside a soulgem. Mannimarco had a black soulgem at his right hand in the cinematic when he made his move.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Imagine if it would be continuation of CGI Three Fates, where those left AD and EP heroes continue their history.
    Did the EP hero even survive the cinematics? I mean, he went straight to Mannimarco, and we know Mannimarco wasn't killed on that particular fight.

The last sighting of the Nord Hero, he was looking up at the sky of Coldharbour, so either Mannimarco sent him there, or the Hero died and his soul was sent there. Either way, he's in Coldharbour now.

Which means only one still roaming Cyrodiil is the AD Heroine who is still wielding some very OP incineration magic that ZOS needs to Nerf already..

The EP hero is inside a soulgem. Mannimarco had a black soulgem at his right hand in the cinematic when he made his move.

He can be both in Coldharbour and without his soul, like the Vestige. But wait... If his soul was trapped in a Soul Gem, wouldn't he go to the Soul Cairn instead? Can his body be in Coldharbour and his soul in the Soul Cairn at the same time?
    I'm very bad at this part of the lore, like, other planes and how they work.
    Edited by Abeille on January 30, 2017 2:53PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He can be both in Coldharbour and without his soul, like the Vestige. But wait... If his soul was trapped in a Soul Gem, wouldn't he go to the Soul Cairn instead? Can his body be in Coldharbour and his soul in the Soul Cairn at the same time?

Yeah, every soul trapped goes to the Soul Cairn. I believe Coldharbour is a prison for specific souls trapped by Molag Bal forces.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we finish the Darien Gaultier pending status. Maybe he is the final boss of the new DLC (or expansion, hopefully). I am thinking maybe he is reformed by Sotha Sil as part human part machine. Oh, and Gabrielle dies in the process.

Just letting my imagination going wild. Feel free to elaborate.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we finish the Darien Gaultier pending status. Maybe he is the final boss of the new DLC (or expansion, hopefully). I am thinking maybe he is reformed by Sotha Sil as part human part machine. Oh, and Gabrielle dies in the process.

Just letting my imagination going wild. Feel free to elaborate.

Nooooo D:
    I would die in the process too.

We need to save Darien, we need to bring him home safely.

Meet my characters:

• vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is a little puzzled by the timing yes.

As of next week khajiit will no longer have to sleep in the corner of The Rosy Lion by the fire - she will have her very own corner of The Rosy Lion to sleep in - with no fire.

Why overshadow this with the announcement of something new yes that we will probably not see for some time to come?

Why not wait until afterwards?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Because it is an expansion! It will have 10 new areas to explore! 9 new dungeons! 4 new trials! Battlegrounds! Spellcrafting! 15 new classes! And new pony! To be released for digital download 2 days after homeland!

I think i am getting the hang of this hype thing.
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Going by the Facebook comments. A dragons butthole seems to be the consensus. Who says the internet is making us stupid.

You made root beer come out of my nose.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, every soul trapped goes to the Soul Cairn. I believe Coldharbour is a prison for specific souls trapped by Molag Bal forces.
    Something in the Soulburst severed the connection that would usually take the soul to the Soul Cairn, resulting in trapped souls going to Coldharbour instead. The Vestige's soul is initially trapped in a Soul Gem before Molag Bal gets it as well, as you can see the soul gem when Mannimarco kills you in the opening cinematic.

Source: On Soul Shriven
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the tweeter yes

We’re unveiling the next chapter of #ESO on January 31 at 11AM PST / 7PM GMT. Don’t miss it! http://ow.ly/fVTw308uoah

"next chapter" ....?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    I just hope they don't screw it up.

Granted I was an adult... but screwing up Morrowind would be like screwing up my childhood.

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the tweeter yes

We’re unveiling the next chapter of #ESO on January 31 at 11AM PST / 7PM GMT. Don’t miss it! http://ow.ly/fVTw308uoah

"next chapter" ....?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

"f you plan to watch the announcement live, get your cameras ready now; we want to see your reactions! Share your videos and GIFs with us on Twitter or Instagram using #ESO, or directly on the official ESO forums. "

Hahaha

• Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the tweeter yes

"next chapter" ....?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Gush i hope they don't overhype me, i don't want to be dissapointed.

I've been waiting for some juicy news for so long... don't dissapoint me ZOS. Vvardenfell is cool and so on, but if it's just new questing zone - it's not enough i guess. (though it will be cool as well.. just that we know about it for at least several months).
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh so many notifications to read! Damn! @Vaoh and @Abeille keeping thread busy! One more day for official preview/announcement! Gosh!!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh so many notifications to read! Damn! @Vaoh and @Abeille keeping thread busy! One more day for official preview/announcement! Gosh!!

I'm sorry, I need to vent this hype somewhere or I'm going to explode :/

I tried playing some Overwatch to pass the time but the salt pushed me back here. ESO is a hugbox in comparison.
    Edited by Abeille on January 30, 2017 3:38PM

Meet my characters:

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will the suspended asteroid be hanging over Vivec?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the suspended asteroid be hanging over Vivec?
    Should be. I'm pretty sure that's an "ancient" event. If not, maybe we see it happen!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think we'll have ingame footage or cgi trailer? And either way how much content you think they'll reveal? Like a trial, 2 dungeons and 20 hours of content, if they reveal any.

I think we'll see a full cgi cinematic, hopefully with chapters like when the game originally launched and a reveal of dlc or expansion + launch date.

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh BTW! Vvardenfell is pretty much confirmed as of today with text added to these new teasers: "DISCOVER THE NEXT CHAPTER"
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 30, 2017 4:08PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Think we'll have ingame footage or cgi trailer? And either way how much content you think they'll reveal? Like a trial, 2 dungeons and 20 hours of content, if they reveal any.

I think we'll see a full cgi cinematic, hopefully with chapters like when the game originally launched and a reveal of dlc or expansion + launch date.

Wasn't Wrothgar "20 hrs of new content"? If Vvardenfell is to be done right (in my opinion) and is as big as the datamine thus far suggests, it should be more than 20 hrs of new content. At least I hope.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaaamn!!! So the next chapter is gonna be jaw dropping!! They wanna see your reaction live!!

A new class for sure! Yep and I'm almost sure CP gear 180+ comming too!!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • RazorCaltrops
    RazorCaltrops
    ✭✭✭
    Time to announce the 5th trial offically.

HYPE !
    PS4 EU
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    i hope they don't mess it up cause morrowind was my favorite game, i have my hopes up though.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish