Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we're discussing any possible PvP implications...
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    The last sighting of the Nord Hero, he was looking up at the sky of Coldharbour, so either Mannimarco sent him there, or the Hero died and his soul was sent there. Either way, he's in Coldharbour now.

The DC hero is plain dead.

Which means only one still roaming Cyrodiil is the AD Heroine who is still wielding some very OP incineration magic that ZOS needs to Nerf already..

What about the 200 other DC heroes which undoubtedly zerged their way in at the last frame? ;)

While I am absolutely hyped, I would also enjoy the rage if it's just a graphics pack update to CoA.
    Edited by olivesforge on January 30, 2017 5:24PM
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    Why this fake still not deleted?

Because it's not fake? Please stay constructive and not negative thanks.

Constructive is sometimes negative.

Quite frankly we dont know what this is. Calling it Vvardenfell is a bit clickbait.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    another zone for PVE how fun.....maybe they should just kill pvp off and sell you cyrodiil for $20

Maybe they will announce new PvP content too. Who knows?

Ugh I'd love that! If they re-designed Cyro a little I would be happy or added a new smaller PvP map that required real teamwork and not zergs :)
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't B2P (Tamriel Unlimited or whatever) also a big new chapter?

F2P incoming? B)
    Edited by Wizzo91 on January 30, 2017 5:26PM
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

• MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭

Cuz it ain't fake.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake.
    @Sovaso Whatever are you going on about? The teaser is real and certainly not fake. There's no confirmation yet of it being Vvardenfell, but given that it appears to be lava and Vvardenfell has been datamined, that's as good a guess as any.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 30, 2017 5:32PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzo91 wrote: »

F2P incoming? B)
    See now I was thinking the same thing. What if base ESO goes F2P and the thing you pay for under B2P becomes the "new chapter"? (Whether that's Vvardenfell or otherwise.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because it's not fake? Please stay constructive and not negative thanks.

Constructive is sometimes negative.

Quite frankly we dont know what this is. Calling it Vvardenfell is a bit clickbait.

Yes totally, no need to be rude though. He's posted several times it's fake already. Majority of us are very sure this IS Vvardenfell with the 15th anniversary of morrowind in may and since next update is scheduled around that time it would only make sense. Plus the volcanic teasers = Red Mountain. Plus the updated text "next chapter", continuing the story where we left off in Orsinium.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

F2P incoming? B)
    See now I was thinking the same thing. What if base ESO goes F2P and the thing you pay for under B2P becomes the "new chapter"? (Whether that's Vvardenfell or otherwise.)

Isn't that similar to what WoW does?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

F2P incoming? B)

With the F2P strategies they implemented last year? That's a very real possibility. I came to terms with it over the last month, though, so I won't be too distressed if the conversion is announced.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey guys, sorry if this has been discussed, i didnt want to go through 11 pages. .

but does anyone know or have speculated what the storyline will be like?

During this time, the Tribunal is very much alive and active. this is 280 or 380 years before Skyrim. so we could potentially see some pretty epic things. Sotha Sil is probably going to be heavily featured but id expect all three Tribunal members to be featured and active in the questline. how could they not?\

thoughts?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

F2P incoming? B)

With the F2P strategies they implemented last year? That's a very real possibility. I came to terms with it over the last month, though, so I won't be too distressed if the conversion is announced.

Yes I have also been expecting it for quite some time. They are putting a lot of effort into the crown store. First crates and now housing. We all know by now that housing will be a huge grind and the underlining goal is to push people into the crown store with it.

Let's see. Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised (quality end game content and PVP additions). Not gonna get my hopes up though.
    Edited by Wizzo91 on January 30, 2017 5:38PM
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    hey guys, sorry if this has been discussed, i didnt want to go through 11 pages. .

During this time, the Tribunal is very much alive and active. this is 280 or 380 years before Skyrim. so we could potentially see some pretty epic things. Sotha Sil is probably going to be heavily featured but id expect all three Tribunal members to be featured and active in the questline. how could they not?\

thoughts?
    It's 948 years before Skyrim. There's a few speculations on what a Vvardenfell storyline could be (remember, the theory that it is Vvardenfell is also only speculation), but the primary points are:
    • It won't involve Dagoth Ur (he's asleep for another 300 years)
    • It will probably involve the Tribunal
    • It may involve Sotha Sil's Clockwork City...
      • ...and if it does, there's a big Daedric war on the cards.
    • Numerous people speculate a trial in Red Mountain
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭

thoughts?

[Spoilers] Pretty much a war between the 3 most powerful daedric princes, you talk to the prophet at the end of wrothgar DLC and he warns you about the war to come.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

F2P incoming? B)

Yes I have also been expecting it for quite some time. They are putting a lot of effort into the crown store. First crates and now housing. We all know by now that housing will be a huge grind and the underlining goal is to push people into the crown store with it.

Let's see. Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised (quality end game content and PVP additions). Not gonna get my hopes up though.

I actually decided against partaking in housing. And that's saying something, since I was overly excited by it as a roleplayer. A few things about the way it is being implemented and the excuses for some basic functions to not be included rub me the wrong way (which is why I disappeared from the housing threads).

I have high hopes for Vvardenfell, but my hopes do not match yours. I don't care if we don't get end game content, I want an update on the main story, and it looks like that's something we are getting for sure (ZOS talking of it as the "next chapter").
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell will be a huge expansion :)
    I can't wait to kill some Cliff Racers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rXsrZRchQ
    Edited by Universe on February 1, 2017 12:05PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

thoughts?

ESO time period is almost 1,000 years before Skyrim and something like 800 years before the events of Morrowind and Oblivion.

The Tribunal is still around of course but I guess no struggle or real tug of wars going on(?) Supposedly if lore holds true Dagoth Ur is still snoring hardcore during ESO. That being said I don't see why quests can't send you around trying to find out what happened to the Dwemer. Quests involving the various ashland tribes. Then again, all of ESO takes place in the period of "forgotten history" in the Elder Scrolls universe, the interregnum. So the devs have a bit of space to work with because in the grand scheme of things, much of what happened during the time of ESO is forgotten in the time line going forward.

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich said on Twitter he's gonna be wearing pants for the stream ...

This is serious! :D
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

As serious as when Tamriel Unlimited was announced fundamentally changing the path of ESO and our dear friend Paul Sage departed?
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if anyone have mentioned it yet, but the stream tomorrow will be with Rich Lambert and Pete Hines.
    So I'm guessing it's a little bigger than just a standard dlc.
    Edited by Skayaq on January 30, 2017 6:09PM
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No cargo shorts this time then? :joy:
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skayaq wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone have mentioned it yet, but the stream tomorrow will be with Rick Lambert and Pete Hines.

Is Rick Lambert Rich's evil twin brother?
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I know what's coming ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    another zone for PVE how fun.....maybe they should just kill pvp off and sell you cyrodiil for $20

Trust me, I'm waiting for something exciting for PvP as well! But these are great news too :)

^This. I'm mainly a PVPer, but I'm also really excited for Vvardenfell (assuming that's what will be announced :P)!
    Edited by Eirella on January 30, 2017 6:10PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Brace for impact!

Meet my characters:

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if anyone have mentioned it yet, but the stream tomorrow will be with Rick Lambert and Pete Hines.

Thank you! Added on first page :)
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

TELL ME!!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there are no shorts then it is not really Mr Lambert no.

Look for daedric signs on the imposter - like a tie or the fancy shoes yes.

Also if Mr Hines is there then this business it is serious yes. Serious in a way that maybe they do have something up the sleeves other than their arms. Maybe something we will not like. Perhaps Vvardenfell being the spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down yes?

Khajiit smells possible free access to Tamriel for all.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TELL ME!!

I'm not sure you wanna know ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pete Hines
    Change in business model confirmed. ;)

Also, source?
    Edited by Enodoc on January 30, 2017 6:12PM