Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @andreasranasen 1 more day and then I get to update my future content thread :smiley:
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is a little puzzled by the timing yes.

As of next week khajiit will no longer have to sleep in the corner of The Rosy Lion by the fire - she will have her very own corner of The Rosy Lion to sleep in - with no fire.

Why overshadow this with the announcement of something new yes that we will probably not see for some time to come?

Why not wait until afterwards?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Because it is an expansion! It will have 10 new areas to explore! 9 new dungeons! 4 new trials! Battlegrounds! Spellcrafting! 15 new classes! And new pony! To be released for digital download 2 days after homeland!

I think i am getting the hang of this hype thing.

Seriously don't forget the flying dragon mounts, vma tokens, auction house, unlimited storage and class change tokens!!!!! Did i miss anything?

Seriously guys don't set yourselves up for disappointment. Let's see what is coming out. A new zone and the continuation of the story is already great anything more is just icing.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    @andreasranasen 1 more day and then I get to update my future content thread :smiley:

Awesome! :smiley:

"We’re revealing something big tomorrow that you won’t want to miss!
    Be sure to join us tomorrow, January 31st at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT on twitch.tv/bethesda to discover the next chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online. We’ll be unveiling a bunch of new, exciting information that you definitely won’t want to miss. If you plan to watch the announcement live, get your cameras ready now; we want to see your reactions!"
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope the new craftable sets on that island isnt all fire themed or lava themed. Also...it would be really in its place to update the rest of the older crafted sets from the landmass from launch.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Think we'll have ingame footage or cgi trailer? And either way how much content you think they'll reveal? Like a trial, 2 dungeons and 20 hours of content, if they reveal any.

I think we'll see a full cgi cinematic, hopefully with chapters like when the game originally launched and a reveal of dlc or expansion + launch date.

Wasn't Wrothgar "20 hrs of new content"? If Vvardenfell is to be done right (in my opinion) and is as big as the datamine thus far suggests, it should be more than 20 hrs of new content. At least I hope.

Right, i was just putting an example. My question was how much of the content that will be included in the patch you think is gonna be revealed tomorrow.

And if it's gonna be in game footage or a cinematic.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Awesome! :smiley:

"We’re revealing something big tomorrow that you won’t want to miss!
    Be sure to join us tomorrow, January 31st at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT on twitch.tv/bethesda to discover the next chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online. We’ll be unveiling a bunch of new, exciting information that you definitely won’t want to miss. If you plan to watch the announcement live, get your cameras ready now; we want to see your reactions!"

I won't be able to watch the stream Live unfortunately :/

Going to avoid the Forums from when the stream starts tomorrow until I get to watch the past broadcast.

SO HYPE!!!!
    Edited by Vaoh on January 30, 2017 4:36PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't go for hype trains.

I despise them.

I'll watch the thing tomorrow, and see what there is to see. Anything beyond that is pointless conjecture and speculation, that inevitably leads to higher expectations than this particular team of Developers can ever meet.

Then when the upcoming DLC doesn't live up to those community-created impossible standards, the Devs will get ripped apart in very visible social settings.

Hype trains and rampant speculation are nonsensical and lead to nothing more than armies of butt-hurt Gamers. And those Gamers have only themselves to blame.

Just wait, see what there is to see, and practice a bit of self-control.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not even ready yet and I'm already terrified with its price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I despise them.

I'll watch the thing tomorrow, and see what there is to see. Anything beyond that is pointless conjecture and speculation, that inevitably leads to higher expectations than this particular team of Developers can ever meet.

Then when the upcoming DLC doesn't live up to those community-created impossible standards, the Devs will get ripped apart in very visible social settings.

Hype trains and rampant speculation are nonsensical and lead to nothing more than armies of butt-hurt Gamers. And those Gamers have only themselves to blame.

HYYYYYYPE
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

With all this hype they could probably get away with pricing it at $60
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

$100! :wink:
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or that lol. Now that I think about it if this is an expansion and not just a DLC it would actual be reasonable to price it at $60
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I despise them.

Omg.... we just got a teaser of

I despise them.

A teaser of Vvardenfell releases, and ZOS tells us they are streaming a ton of new info tomorrow about the teaser. Like honestly c'mon now lol.

I love being excited for content this significant and nostalgic when it's officially announced! IM HYPED :smiley:
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Or that lol. Now that I think about it if this is an expansion and not just a DLC it would actual be reasonable to price it at $60

Yeah $59.99 if it's an expansion and it comes with new class etc :)
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hopefully more character slots or class changes get released too because I don't want to delete any of my characters
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hopefully more character slots or class changes get released too because I don't want to delete any of my characters

Ugh I highly doubt class change even tho i thought about it. If they added class change there wouldn't be a point of creating a new character at all :/. But I'm all for it tho :) but first, alliance change lol
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the tweeter yes

We’re unveiling the next chapter of #ESO on January 31 at 11AM PST / 7PM GMT. Don’t miss it! http://ow.ly/fVTw308uoah

"next chapter" ....?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

ESO 2 confirmed!!

#hype! #all aboard!
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Vaoh forgive my lore ignorance ...

Would a Red Mountain Trial based around Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal's Akaviri invasion fit in with what we know? Or are we already past that point by a few years?

Seems like, based on the "Ice Demons," it would be a great way to introduce the new Warden class as both an enemy in the Trial and a new playable class.

My wishlist for tomorrow is: Vvardenfell, Red Mountain Trial, Warden Class, Spear weapon line (something interesting to give us stam DPS a way to play at a bit more range in Trials).
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ugh I highly doubt class change even tho i thought about it. If they added class change there wouldn't be a point of creating a new character at all :/. But I'm all for it tho :) but first, alliance change lol

That's a good point. I suppose it won't cause too much heartache to delete a level 3 character.
  • 117Dios
    117Dios
    ✭✭✭
    VVardenfell?

More like...

Tes_8045df_6163591.jpg
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Going by the Facebook comments. A dragons butthole seems to be the consensus. Who says the internet is making us stupid.

I cried laughing at this :D:D:D
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vvery exciting Nnews!
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another zone for PVE how fun.....maybe they should just kill pvp off and sell you cyrodiil for $20
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    Vvery exciting Nnews!

VERY! I seriously cannot contain myself. My boss gonna get salty if he sees me watching some live stream instead of working tomorrow ugh
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    another zone for PVE how fun.....maybe they should just kill pvp off and sell you cyrodiil for $20

Trust me, I'm waiting for something exciting for PvP as well! But these are great news too :)
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe they will announce new PvP content too. Who knows?
  • Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Deal :tongue:
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that hyped TBH.

If it's group content it might be suckily designed.

If it's solo content I'll only be able to do it once.

Meh.
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    Why this fake still not deleted?
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sovaso wrote: »
    Why this fake still not deleted?

Because it's not fake? Please stay constructive and not negative thanks.