Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WOO FANSERVICE
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @andreasranasen I'm sorta thinking that an expansion could (very small chance) connect the Vvardenfell zone to the Clockwork City DLC. Most likely this is incorrect, but I'd go crazy if it was true.

Afterall, expansions are huge contemt packages, and the CGI clip is a very obvious sign of an expansion :)
    Edited by Vaoh on January 30, 2017 8:57AM
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hype or not to hype? That could be everything xD
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be careful. It could be almost anything.

I'm reminded of the 'Warden Class' everyone was convinced (just a few days ago) was coming due to some skills or the like being datamined. It turned out they are part of the next season of Crown Crates as was stated on ESO Live and have absolutely nothing at all to do with any Warden Class (That doesn't mean the class isn't or is coming, it just shows how far off the mark we can all get just with hearsay and the like).

Personally if I had to guess I'd say the next major thing would contain (or at least pertain to) a new oblivion realm: Likely the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm). Why? This is due to all the little in-game hints/quests/dungeons/NPC dialogue/lore-books etc that have been showing up here and there, over the last year or so.

But there is of course no way I'm certain of that. Just like almost everyone in the example above with the warden class; I could be well off the mark. Just don't all go getting your hopes up sky-high that it's something in particular.

Re assured something is coming. And that is the fact we know, and should be excited for! And we'll all find out very soon it seems just what it is.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well considering data miners have dug up the information it could be true, but don't want to be optimi.... *** it I boarding the hype train.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRAGON BUTTHOLE....

lol really...
    Signature

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »

I'm reminded of the 'Warden Class' everyone was convinced (just a few days ago) was coming due to some skills or the like being datamined. It turned out they are part of the next season of Crown Crates as was stated on ESO Live and have absolutely nothing at all to do with any Warden Class (That doesn't mean the class isn't or is coming, it just shows how far off the mark we can all get just with hearsay and the like).

Personally if I had to guess I'd say the next major thing would contain (or at least pertain to) a new oblivion realm: Likely the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm). Why? This is due to all the little in-game hints/quests/dungeons/NPC dialogue/lore-books etc that have been showing up here and there, over the last year or so.

But there is of course no way I'm certain of that. Just like almost everyone in the example above with the warden class; I could be well off the mark. Just don't all go getting your hopes up sky-high that it's something in particular.

Re assured something is coming. And that is the fact we know, and should be excited for! And we'll all find out very soon it seems just what it is.

Hmm.... I haven't yet watched the most recent ESO Live (checking it out rn) but so far you are both correct and incorrect in parts of your post.

Going to link my All known future content thread here. You'll have an awesome time looking over it and it'll definitely help clarify stuff :)
  • Nahtal
    Nahtal
    ✭✭✭
    Can not wait for it :)
    Love to crind, to sell, to explore, to heal, and to have fun.
    Templar Breton vampire HEAL CP463 Lord Massimo 'fire is his friend'
    Templar Argonian QUAN CHI HEAL CP463: 'the light of friendly'
    Nightblade Breton Sjangsung DPS CP463 'does not take souls'
    Zizeng (new char) DPS/HEAL warden (not chinees char)
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Hmm.... I haven't yet watched the most recent ESO Live (checking it out rn) but so far you are both correct and incorrect in parts of your post.

Going to link my All known future content thread here. You'll have an awesome time looking over it and it'll definitely help clarify stuff :)

You'll see what I mean when you watch ESO Live
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... what if it's NOT morrowind?

That would be an interesting day on the forums...
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is a little puzzled by the timing yes.

As of next week khajiit will no longer have to sleep in the corner of The Rosy Lion by the fire - she will have her very own corner of The Rosy Lion to sleep in - with no fire.

Why overshadow this with the announcement of something new yes that we will probably not see for some time to come?

Why not wait until afterwards?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »
    I hope it is the new zone because housing just gives me the ***

eso-vvardenfell-map-datamined.jpg

That's the new zone.

So like a bigger version of Ash Mountain? Can't see any roads, paths etc.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's hoping that there's a tonne of content in this update. Whilst this seems to be a massive nostalgia-gasm for most people, I never played a scrolls game before skyrim and I barely played that, so I fear 90% of the awesomeness will be lost on me!

Probably unrealistic, but I'd love to see a wrothgar sized quest area, a trial and maybe a dungeon or two. The map looks HUGE though, so hopefully they squeeze plenty into it!

Yes the map seems huge and bigger than Wrothgar. Hopefully it's a very "open" map with big open landscapes. Hopefully we'll see more than just a map implemented in this new expansion/dlc. Maybe new class, skill lines, weapons added, new trials and dungeons (dungeons + trials were data mined i believe). I cannot wait for PTS. We would be seeing PTS in april and release in May :)

Since Morrowind was last game we had spears in, it would be great that Vvardenfell DLC would mean the return of the spears.
    I mean, animations for spears are already out there, just give us the damn thing!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    You know, come to think of it, for a bunch of so-called "Gods," the Tribunal are kinda incompetent.

They are just some self-centered weirdos with too much power. That's what makes all the story around them so great.

Well, at least I can say that for two out of three of them. I kinda want to meet Sotha Sil alive before I put him in the "self-centered weirdo with too much power" category. Maybe he is just a cute little weirdo that is totally a better god than Vivec and Almalexia.

I mean, I don't really have to argue Almalexia's craziness here, but Vivec was the one who thought it was a good idea to put a freaking huge rock in the sky over a city. And marry Molag Bal. Good for you, Vivec.

Agree about their "craziness"! Lol..
    But the "rock" was actually a meteorite that was going to destroy Vivec City and Vivec stopped it.
    ""Baar Dau was a large moonlet sent to destroy Vivec City by the Daedric Prince, Sheogorath.[2] When Vivec saw Baar Dau falling from the sky, he merely lifted his hand and it froze above the city. Instead of destroying the meteor, Vivec decided to keep it above his city, the reason for this was so that if the people of Vivec ever stopped loving him, the meteor would descend on them and destroy them all.""
    Also note, that after they were thrown down by our hero in Morrowind, the magic that held it in place fades and it does crash and causes a cataclysm all over Vvardenfell just prior to the Skyrim time line..

I am aware, it is the bolded part that makes me put him on the "self-centered weirdo with too much power" side xD

He didn't have to do it, but he did, because he is just like that.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @andreasranasen I'm sorta thinking that an expansion could (very small chance) connect the Vvardenfell zone to the Clockwork City DLC. Most likely this is incorrect, but I'd go crazy if it was true.

Afterall, expansions are huge contemt packages, and the CGI clip is a very obvious sign of an expansion :)

I started to think that maybe Red Mountain won't be a trial at all, just an inaccessible area (it would be a waste of a great and very promising area though...). Instead, the Clockwork City will be the new trial setting. Yet, I would really like to write someday on the chat: "DD lfg for nRM farm" :wink:
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo any new content is great! And if it is Vvardenfell, all the greater!

I don't get why people want Vvardenfell to be an expansion pack and not a DLC. Would an expansion pack be included in ESO plus? Seems unlikely. I still think the DLCs are a good way to package new content.

Remember they did different things with different expansions eg the live action ads for Thieves Guild.
    http://siftd.net/#!/content/20515/escape-to-tamriel-join-the-thieves-guild-live-action-trailer

As for Clockwork City, I always thought Vvardenfell and CC always went together. The main quest moving forward with the City and Vvardenfell having its own main quest which ties in etc.

In any case, I look forward to it :D
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You'll see what I mean when you watch ESO Live

Wild Hunt? Ofc that is the next season of Crown Crates. Datamining told us that before Crown Crates were even announced :lol: Afterward we have Skeletal and Dwemer themed Crown Crates coming to ESO.

The class was called the "Warden". Totally different story and info. I can see why you mixed the two up though as they're both nature-themed and all.

The teaser here is Vvardenfell. Not even the tiniest inkling of doubt. It has been very obvious since like two patches ago and they will release a ton more info on Vvardenfell (as well as the "official" announcement) Jan 31st at 2:00pm est according to their Twitter. Prob a short vid of it :)
    Edited by Vaoh on January 30, 2017 10:52AM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

I started to think that maybe Red Mountain won't be a trial at all, just an inaccessible area (it would be a waste of a great and very promising area though...). Instead, the Clockwork City will be the new trial setting. Yet, I would really like to write someday on the chat: "DD lfg for nRM farm" :wink:

nRM? L2P
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Clockwork City is already known to be a full-fledged DLC area through the video of it a long time ago. An actual zone, already hinted at to continue the main quest at the end of Orsinium's storyline. There's no chance it'll be a trial :neutral:

Red Mountain is inaccessible from the Vvardenfell zone map for free roam like the rest of the island. There is absolutely no way it'll be an empty area with no way to enter it. Plus I'm pretty sure the tiny teaser vid we got here contained audio of the red foggy storm on Red Mountain (that's my own guess though).

It's true that Red Mountain is not confirmed yet as Trial 5 through datamining, but there's little doubt in my mind (or that of most TES fans I'd assume) that Red Mountain will be a trial. Tbh it's just so obvious.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't get my hopes up that the Vvardenfell will be larger then Wrothgar. Technically speaking the island is larger then Deshaan and Wrothgar but a large part of it is occupied by the Red Mountain. From what I've seen from the data mines this area is not in the game (yet). I highly doubt that we can climb him, maybe we will get a Trial placed inside the Mountain, but that's about it.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't get my hopes up that the Vvardenfell will be larger then Wrothgar. Technically speaking the island is larger then Deshaan and Wrothgar but a large part of it is occupied by the Red Mountain. From what I've seen from the data mines this area is not in the game (yet). I highly doubt that we can climb him, maybe we will get a Trial placed inside the Mountain, but that's about it.

According to dataminers, the Dev maps for Wrothgar and Vvardenfell have already been compared. These maps look a bit different from the in-game maps we see, but they are scaled the same.

Vvardenfell is suppossed to be just under 2x the size of Wrothgar :smiley:
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is my concern too. And half the areas that aren't the mountain look to be water or lava. The mountain takes up at least a 3rd of the map :/
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    The map is still twice as large as other maps if not more... also if the volcano is in the middle you will have quite a lot to walk around it :)
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

nRM? L2P

I'm not interested in pugging vet trials :p
  • Bislobo
    Bislobo
    ✭✭✭
    This gif means they found a way to reduce ping in cyrodiil!
    Redguard Dragonknight - Bislobo
    Orc Nightblade - Bislobø
    Redguard Sorcerer - Bisłobo
    Imperial Templar - Bíslobo
    Altmer Sorcerer - Bisløbo
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo, here's a thought: we know the Tribunal somehow get their hands on the Numidium in the Second Era. Do you think we're going to have a hand in that?
    Hey, you're right! Now there's a Red Mountain trial/dungeon proposal if I ever saw one, no Dagoth Ur required ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Sovaso
    Sovaso
    ✭✭✭
    Fake.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many "OMG EXCITED" people actually sunk thousands of hours in Morrowind?
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    How many "OMG EXCITED" people actually sunk thousands of hours in Morrowind?

Not sure about the others - and I am generally not in that "OMG EXCITED" category. I'm a bit older chap and can remember well first touch with the Morrowind - and frankly, I still have itches to replay the whole damn thing one more time.

BTW,

is this really confirmed in any way whatsoever, or everything is still just a speculation?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone paying attention to the audio in that latest teaser clip? It sounds like maybe volcanic geysers, but there are also what seems like impacts of some kind. People are trying to spread the rumor that the image is a Dragon so now im imagining the sound of a Dragon taking a step or something. :\

WAIT wait wait guys look closer at the two teaser images. First one is just plain black though the second one with the twitch date tomorrow has spots of red on it. Maybe it's just lava erupting, but smite me if that looks like an eye too.
    Edited by ArchMikem on January 30, 2017 1:43PM
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!