The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO - Morrowind [INFO/TRAILER/PICS]

• j_s
    j_s
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this DLC though, big or small.
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Worst click bait title ever.

It clearly says teaser. Read.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    YES!!!!

Well if that isn't a clear teaser of Red Mountain idk what is.

Feel free to board the hype train everyone! We have already datamined the Vvardenfell map and now we have a teaser of Red Mountain.

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! :D

Soo excited! Hopefully we'll get new classes, weapons or skill lines added :)

If this is truly a CGI and not in-game footage zoomed in on molten rock, it is a sign ZOS is very much focused on making this a massive deal

Imo it seems an expansion is on its way in which we will recieve:
    • Vvardenfell (2x as large as Wrothgar)
    • Red Mountain trial
    • 2x group dungeons, either on Vvardenfell or the datamined "Nord" dungeons
    • MAYBE the Warden class
    • MAYBE Spellcrafting/another feature
    • Obv more

If they did do something like this Vaoh i would return to ESO. but alas i disembarked the ESO Hype train in late 2015 i gave it my best shot with the hist dungeons, they were well done and great fun before Tam 1 and i was enjoying Vet trials. they reallneed to add a layer to the CP system to raising passives across the board is just boring.
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

They go from OMG YES! to "Well this is gonna be bad and disappoint" in a matter of very few pages :D
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Imagine if it would be continuation of CGI Three Fates, where those left AD and EP heroes continue their history.
    Did the EP hero even survive the cinematics? I mean, he went straight to Mannimarco, and we know Mannimarco wasn't killed on that particular fight.

The last sighting of the Nord Hero, he was looking up at the sky of Coldharbour, so either Mannimarco sent him there, or the Hero died and his soul was sent there. Either way, he's in Coldharbour now.

The DC hero is plain dead.

Which means only one still roaming Cyrodiil is the AD Heroine who is still wielding some very OP incineration magic that ZOS needs to Nerf already..
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    I love these forums.

They go from OMG YES! to "Well this is gonna be bad and disappoint" in a matter of very few pages :D

I know! None of these negative comments is gonna stop my excitement tho :)
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

Nope me neither.

Have some lovely Morrowind music in the meantime, and think back to when you first set foot upon that ashy, Dwemer ruin infested, Cliff Racer inhabited, alien looking island :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tWdVydRceU
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope this is what we all think it is. I will really be blown away for it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

Nope me neither.

Have some lovely Morrowind music in the meantime, and think back to when you first set foot upon that ashy, Dwemer ruin infested, Cliff Racer inhabited, alien looking island :smile:

Ugh 0:24 gave me chills. Imagine entering Vvardenfell with that music looking out over the massive volcanic ashy landscape
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

Nope me neither.

Ugh 0:24 gave me chills. Imagine entering Vvardenfell with that music looking out over the massive volcanic ashy landscape

TLwCTT.gif
    Turelus wrote: »
    I really hope this is what we all think it is. I will really be blown away for it.

Imagine how gorgeous ZOS's art team and world builders will be able to make the zone look.

They certainly have faults, but their art team and world builders produce spectacular work. Especially with new zones.
    Edited by JD2013 on January 29, 2017 11:41PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

Yes I agree. It is crazy that different people, might feel differently about something.
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

Yes I agree. It is crazy that different people, might feel differently about something.

Can't say something is bad without trying it first ;) let's see the preview on Tuesday!
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love these forums.

Also crazy how it is usually the same small group of naysayers ;)

However ...

haters-gonna-hate-futurama.gif

And it looks like we are going to Vvardenfell, so .... *shrug*
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    j_s wrote: »
    it's not going to be huge, or big...didn't ZOS announce that they would rather bring out smaller DLCs but on a more frequent basis ?

To be fair, they did say a lot of things and then changed their minds later.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!!!!

Feel free to board the hype train everyone! We have already datamined the Vvardenfell map and now we have a teaser of Red Mountain.

If this is truly a CGI and not in-game footage zoomed in on molten rock, it is a sign ZOS is very much focused on making this a massive deal

• Red Mountain trial
    • MAYBE the Warden class
    • Obv more

Think it's fairly safe to say that there is gonna be an arena like ma or dsa but ffor 2 or 6 men.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    Or it's Mephala's Realm :wink:
    Ugh that would be a disappointment lmao.
    Maybe it's both at once?!?

/pipedream

Akrasjel wrote: »
    All aboard the hype train!
    IcOqh.jpg
    That would be awesome. Mephalas Realm as a trial or dungeon? HELL TO THE YASSS
    Just a trial or dungeon would be a waste. The Spiral Skein should be a zone in its own right.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    YES!!!!

• Red Mountain trial
    • MAYBE the Warden class
    • Obv more

Think it's fairly safe to say that there is gonna be an arena like ma or dsa but ffor 2 or 6 men.

Yeah we need something between VMA and a trial. Like a two man VMA or a 6 man trial type.
    Options
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst click bait title ever.

It clearly says teaser. Read.

I did read that's why I clicked on it. No mention of said "DLC/Expansion".

Just a picture..and a click baity title. Thanks.

Also when you put "NEW INFO" at least humor those who click on it with something to read lol where's the info??
    Edited by BlazingDynamo on January 29, 2017 11:58PM
    Options
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like something big.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess that we'll be taking a Silt Strider from somewhere in Stonefalls to get there. Anyone else want to speculate on the subject?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess that we'll be taking a Silt Strider from somewhere in Stonefalls to get there. Anyone else want to speculate on the subject?
    Can silt striders cross the Inner Sea? I always assumed they couldn't swim.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a trial or dungeon would be a waste. The Spiral Skein should be a zone in its own right.

Second this. Coldharbour looks lonely sitting on the outer ring all by itself...

Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Second this. Coldharbour looks lonely sitting on the outer ring all by itself...

Yeah I'd like to re-visit the whole Coldharbour look again.
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could also get Clockwork City with it, seeing as how Clockwork City was in an expansion for Morrowind?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can silt striders cross the Inner Sea? I always assumed they couldn't swim.

How deep is the Inner Sea? They're multiple stories tall and they have those incredibly long legs...

Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hype
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We could also get Clockwork City with it, seeing as how Clockwork City was in an expansion for Morrowind?

You mean the Tribunal expansion? One can hope. Though if we don't see any Fabricants while we're there I'm going to be disappointed; otherwise I expect it's going to look like a big Dwemer city that happens to have Sotha Sil living in it.

While I'm on the subject, some new Dwemer animunculi would be cool; those little sentry bots they added in Wrothgar were cute...

Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That would be amazing! But rather have them add that later instead of trying to squeeze in content :grimace:
    Cannot wait for Tuesday now!!
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 30, 2017 12:09AM
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You mean the Tribunal expansion? One can hope. Though if we don't see any Fabricants while we're there I'm going to be disappointed; otherwise I expect it's going to look like a big Dwemer city that happens to have Sotha Sil living in it.

While I'm on the subject, some new Dwemer animunculi would be cool; those little sentry bots they added in Wrothgar were cute...

Ohhh some maybe we're getting the wild hunt apex mounts very soon. And after Vvardenfell we would get the Dwemer Apex mounts? That would fit. And skeleton Apex saved for fall maybe?
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep! Tribunal :smiley: If they are going for maximum Morrowind nostalgia, they could go for that too.

It likely will look like a massive Dwemer city, but ... Maybe different? I certainly hope we get to meet Sotha Sil and he's not all ... Crazy ... Yet.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

Options