The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Things That Make You Cringe In-Game

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elves.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Thoosa
    Thoosa
    I witnessed an argument in guild chat because some guy was trying to sell staffs and other items for ridiculous gold and people were not happy they were taking the proverbial. :tongue:
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also people that spam bow light attacks.

I do that sometimes when I'm kinda bored, lagging really bad and just farming mats. Which means I've been doing it a lot lately since I'm dealing with six to eight hundred ms ping on a regular basis this month, and that is something that makes me cringe.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the rants of try hards, it has to be people who use Jesus beam on everything and anything. So, so many times I've seen Templars open a fight in Cyrodiil with this and use only this skill, then watched them move onto multiple other targets using this whilst all their buddies actually go in and do all the hard stuff. Not salty whatsoever as I've seen people I've been grouped with doing this too. Always feel a little for those people who put a lot into the PvP side of things only to be taken down with a one button masher.

There's obviously gonna be a lot of people who won't return to PvP once this skill takes a hit because without it, they have nothing else.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on January 23, 2017 10:22AM
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use DW sorc so I guess that makes you cringe, oh well
  • SlinkySlack
    SlinkySlack
    ✭✭✭
    The one that gets me every time even though I know now whats going to happen is that quest in The Rift called Scouting the mine.
    Tovisa ask your help to get info why the Reachmen have taken over the mine while letting herself been captured to infiltrate the camp. After doing so you return only to hear the prisoners was moved inside the mine for execution. Rushing inside the mine to save her you find Tosiva with a piece of cloth covering her eyes.
    It turns out that she was drugged and the Hagraven took her eyes to eat them.
    Gets me every time...
    On a lighter "non related" side, I have not passed ONE HAGRAVEN leaving it alive, I kill them all!
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fat male orcs in wedding dresses I can't stand this it's beyond stupid looks horrible and makes me want to puke every time I see this in pvp. I know they are trying to troll but ugh it's just horrible ur not cool you look stupid
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat male orcs in wedding dresses I can't stand this it's beyond stupid looks horrible and makes me want to puke every time I see this in pvp. I know they are trying to troll but ugh it's just horrible ur not cool you look stupid

Lmao! Hahahahaha! It's funny that you say this, as there's a PvP guild (or was a PvP guild) on PS4-NA calling themselves the Wedding Crashers. And basically they run around calling themselves the most elite and prestigious PvP guild, all while supposedly being identified by their signature wedding dresses on the battlefield. :D
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bold is the most annoying

- When people claim you got lucky after beating them 3x in a row

- Root and Snare spam

- When your questing and your stuck because an item that needs to be used won't work because "Item is not ready"

- Fighting a pet build sorc

- fighting someone in open world pvp 1v1 then retreats and returns with a zerg and proceeds to T-bag you

-Getting knocked off your horse in PVP

- LOADING SCREENS while attacking a keep which ends up in your death

- Mass hysteria

- proc ganks

- hairy Male characters in Dresses

- Failing to improve an Item at 85- 90% chance

- Rascit trolls in Zone chat

- People underselling me in Zone chat

- getting ONE tempering alloy after refining 700 raw matts ( yes this has happened to me)
    Edited by Anti_Virus on January 23, 2017 12:51PM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    "Red Diamond, Red Diamond, something, something, something......".
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    When quests are supposed to be epic but in reality look like this:

GIF source: https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/5mpvjw/did_this_ever_improve/
    Edited by petraeus1 on January 23, 2017 12:58PM
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    Player constantly spamming Jesus Beam when enemies are at full health in both PvE and PVP
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    Vanus Galerion. At the end of the main quest when you unite the leaders, and in Coldharbour. His voice and what he says just make me cringe.
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Things that make me cringe?
    • bretons
    • templars
    • breton templars

What about Vampire Breton Templars?
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    • bretons
    • templars
    • breton templars

Oh my Molag Bal...
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • bretons
    • templars
    • breton templars

Oh my Molag Bal...

My MagPlar is a vampire Breton... :c
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Anytime Valaste speaks
    - Lady Clarisse Laurent
    - EP zone chat
    - Nords who lost their pants
    - People charging 100k for vamp/WW
    - The Daggers quests in Daggerfall and Rivenspire
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    • bretons
    • templars
    • breton templars

Oh my Molag Bal...

Well, it was ment to be used by scrubs :trollface:
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • bretons
    • templars
    • breton templars

Oh my Molag Bal...

Well, it was ment to be used by scrubs :trollface:

Lmao. :D
  • RazorCaltrops
    RazorCaltrops
    ✭✭✭
    PVP:

-Jesus Beam spamming from 40 meters
    -Keeping jesus beam spam even after interrupts
    -zone chat (LF big group plz)
    -Permablock tanks (and "they don't deal any damage just ignore them" stupidity)
    -Proctards

PVE:

-Light attack spam
    -Double bar Bow
    -Using 2H
    -Play the way you want
    PS4 EU
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes in miniskirts.
    #AlmostGood@ESO
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Proc sets
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cringe everytime I hear the term "meta". Not only because using the word "meta" when talking about 'meta builds' is stupid - because the word doesn't even remotely have anything to do with the way it's used. But also because it proves how people are incapable and need to exploit overpowered mechanics/compositions/etc to perform well - not just in ESO, but in many games.
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crystal Fragments "hard-casting" Sorcerers.

And that damn Echetare pet squealing.

• KaiDynasty
    KaiDynasty
    ✭✭✭
    That sound of countless poison injections spammed on your back while running away from a zerg, it's worst than a swarm of swaps
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    High level CP's hiding behind low level alts asking 10k for a mount in starter areas!
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Various RPing tryhards that can't get over that it's a game (don't have issues with RPers in general, however there's a vocal minority that just needs to quit the game).

Especially the ones that freak out when you're entering "their" territory. Like a crafting station, because you made the horrific mistake of intending to use it.

Preeeeeeeetty much. There was a group of people that reported a quester in a tavern because he had his Winged Twilight out and was crafting. "Guys! Just report him! He's a troll!" I still laugh at the fact that there are guilds that boot over class, force their paradigms of butchered lore (I find a great deal of them butchering it all the time) that fits their prerogative, and then justify it with a holier than thou attitude. Hopefully with player housing, public spaces will be public again.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deconstructing what I just made for writs

Farming for Jerkins to not wear a dress.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • AKSb16_ESO2
    AKSb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    Skills and skill lines which are designed for PVP also working in PVE...
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Children talking politics in zone chat. They literally have no clue what they are talking about.

clueless-e1393267063119.jpg