The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Feedback Thread for Sorcerer Balance Improvements

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    Ok man...once and for all Twising Path is significant DPS gain on live! Even before buffs...the rotation os not complex its simple as can be. This rotation will give you 100% uptime on ele blockade, cripple, merciless and twisting path:
    1. Merciless>twisting>Bar swap>
    2. Blockade>weave>cripple>weave>Force Pulse x 5 with weaves>Blockade>weave>cripple>weave>bar swap
    3. Twisting>weave>Merciless>weave>Merciless>bar swap cancel
    4. Force Pulse x 2 with weaves>Blockade>weave>cripple>weave>Force Pulse x 3
    5. Rinse and repeat.

This rotation ensures 100% uptime on all DoTs

Also it is truly sad that you have to make up cheating accusations when faced with the fact that you simply have a long way ro go to playing the class well.

Great advice, I honestly doubt I will catch my dps on a much simper rotation in hard fights with that fairly complex one but it certainly would be higher dps after the patch if I could prefect it.

I have some advice for you as well. You should shut your players up before instead of during runs where you pull in pugs. You also may want to tell them to "dial back" the meteors before and not during the run. You catch my drift bra. People who live in glass houses and all.

Oh, and yea, I am going to keep harping on the cheat engine thing and if I were you I would probably try to keep discrediting me.

Dude you're front barring a shield and using power surge on a sorc, you're writing long AF paragraphs making up excuses for your low DPS and suboptimal rotation and you're trying to "expose" @hedna123b14_ESO who is obviously a much more knowledgeable player and theory crafter than yourself. You're also in absolutely no place to give analysis on classes. Claiming that everyone cheats as an excuse to your low DPS is pretty pathetic. If I can pull 41k self buffed DPS on a stamina NB (one of the worst DPS classes) on Bloodspawn, am I a cheater? Nah, I can't cheat on console. I got here by asking all the good players for help on literally EVERYTHING about the stamina NB and practicing for hours. Now I'm almost matching their DPS. If I can do it, everyone can.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok man...once and for all Twising Path is significant DPS gain on live! Even before buffs...the rotation os not complex its simple as can be. This rotation will give you 100% uptime on ele blockade, cripple, merciless and twisting path:
    2. Blockade>weave>cripple>weave>Force Pulse x 5 with weaves>Blockade>weave>cripple>weave>bar swap
    5. Rinse and repeat.

Also it is truly sad that you have to make up cheating accusations when faced with the fact that you simply have a long way ro go to playing the class well.

Great advice, I honestly doubt I will catch my dps on a much simper rotation in hard fights with that fairly complex one but it certainly would be higher dps after the patch if I could prefect it.

I have some advice for you as well. You should shut your players up before instead of during runs where you pull in pugs. You also may want to tell them to "dial back" the meteors before and not during the run. You catch my drift bra. People who live in glass houses and all.

Oh, and yea, I am going to keep harping on the cheat engine thing and if I were you I would probably try to keep discrediting me.

Dude you're front barring a shield and using power surge on a sorc, you're writing long AF paragraphs making up excuses for your low DPS and suboptimal rotation and you're trying to "expose" @hedna123b14_ESO who is obviously a much more knowledgeable player and theory crafter than yourself. You're also in absolutely no place to give analysis on classes. Claiming that everyone cheats as an excuse to your low DPS is pretty pathetic. If I can pull 41k self buffed DPS on a stamina NB (one of the worst DPS classes) on Bloodspawn, am I a cheater? Nah, I can't cheat on console. I got here by asking all the good players for help on literally EVERYTHING about the stamina NB and practicing for hours. Now I'm almost matching their DPS. If I can do it, everyone can.

Nope clearly thats all CE, anyone parsing higher than him uses CE remember?
    P.S. nice deeps:)
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    - Curse Unblockable and Blows up twice
    - Storm Atro gets 25% buff in dmg
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - Flame staff and Shock Staff get 8% dmg buffs
    - pets get defense buffs
    - Force pulse unreflectable
    - Meteor still unreflectable
    - Heavy lightning attacks go through Reflect
    - Ice staff with have defensive properties.

Ladies and Gentlemen The new Sorc meta for the next 3 months. If you'll excuse me I got a new mSorc to level up.

Yawn.
    Most of the things you have mentioned have nothing to do with Sorc in particular, but apply to all classes. All classes get the staff bonus and Eye of the storm, all classes can use force shock and meteor and ice staff.

Storm Atronach will remain weak even with this buff and daedric curse was unblockable before.
    In my opinion, Sorc hasn't changed much, but finally received a liddle something in return for the nerfs of the last few years since 1.6

If i'm not mistaken, the only class that uses Crushing shock is Sorcs no other class uses it mNB has strife
    mDK and mTemp are melee range.

EOtS is again mostly used by sorcs simply becuz it costs 213 ultimate as opposed to 250 for the other classes allowing for more use of it.

Storm Atro is not weak, it never has been imo its apart of the class kit and it's an ultimate. In your opinion it's bad but it's not really, all these blanket buffs are trying to have you guys use them yet you refuse, at some point the damn thing will be able to walk and you will still say its useless.

Lastly sorcs have not been receiving "nerfs" since 1.6 name a few for me since 1.6.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on January 30, 2017 4:44PM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Ladies and Gentlemen The new Sorc meta for the next 3 months. If you'll excuse me I got a new mSorc to level up.

Yawn.
    Most of the things you have mentioned have nothing to do with Sorc in particular, but apply to all classes. All classes get the staff bonus and Eye of the storm, all classes can use force shock and meteor and ice staff.

Storm Atronach will remain weak even with this buff and daedric curse was unblockable before.
    In my opinion, Sorc hasn't changed much, but finally received a liddle something in return for the nerfs of the last few years since 1.6

If i'm not mistaken, the only class that uses Crushing shock is Sorcs no other class uses it mNB has strife

EOtS is again mostly used by sorcs simply becuz it costs 213 ultimate as opposed to 250 for the other classes allowing for more use of it.

Storm Atro is not weak, it never has been imo its apart of the class kit and it's an ultimate. In your opinion it's bad but it's not really, all these blanket buffs are trying to have you guys use them yet you refuse, at some point the damn thing will be able to walk and you will still say its useless.

Lastly sorcs have not been receiving "nerfs" since 1.6 name a few for me since 1.6.

Eots is used by everyone, even stamina builds at times.

NBs use crushing shock as it's more DPS then strife

Storm atro is half decent with daedric prey up, more so cause you can circle it and use it as a meat shield though
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

If they finally allow the Atronach to move, then I will take him in some situations.
    But an ult that deals low dps, has smaller range, can be CCed, killed and only affects one target is not usefull in my book.
    I like him in 1v1s vs opponents, where no other ult seems promising (vs tanky targets) then I just drop that.

But it's really not good and this small buff doesn't change that sadly.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

If they finally allow the Atronach to move, then I will take him in some situations.
    But an ult that deals low dps, has smaller range, can be CCed, killed and only affects one target is not usefull in my book.
    I like him in 1v1s vs opponents, where no other ult seems promising (vs tanky targets) then I just drop that.

Good point it can actually deal great dmg if you pick daedric prey morph of curse, one if my friends has an amazing pet sorc build,

My point is this, The Sorc class isn't as bad as you guys make it seem. Its only bad for you because you only use 2/3 of the class. It is a pet class and to use the Sorc effectively you need to use them. Imagine if DKs refused to use the earthen heart tree, it wouldn't be that good right?
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

Good point it can actually deal great dmg if you pick daedric prey morph of curse, one if my friends has an amazing pet sorc build,

My point is this, The Sorc class isn't as bad as you guys make it seem. Its only bad for you because you only use 2/3 of the class. It is a pet class and to use the Sorc effectively you need to use them. Imagine if DKs refused to use the earthen heart tree, it wouldn't be that good right?

You know curse and hardened Ward are in the summoning tree which are mandatory to every sorc build
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

You know curse and hardened Ward are in the summoning tree which are mandatory to every sorc build

Yeah yet, the passives are geared towards using pets, which some of you refuse to use and you miss out on those passives.

Rebate, gain x amout of magicka back if/when pets die

Daedric Protection, need pets to get free 20% stam and health Recovery

Expert summoner, gain 8% addtional hp with pets

Bound armor can give you 2% dmg mitigation and 5% max magicka.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on January 30, 2017 6:20PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

Yeah yet, the passives are geared towards using pets, which some of you refuse to use and you miss out on those passives.

You must be talking about PvP, because Pets are not useful in endgame PvE.
  • ydesjardins200
    ydesjardins200
    Soul Shriven
    The changed proposed in the PTS are not making any sense.

1) Please leave velocious curse as it is. THe PST variant is not viable.
    2) Why on earth nerf overload ? I think this skill is perfectly balanced.

The skill that IMO require a change is Destructive Touch, IMO it should be a good skill and it could be enhanced with the Masters Staff. A bit like the Elemental blockblade is already good with a VMA staff , it should be as much as viable.

Cheers,
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

They're not useful in PVP either. Once 20 or so enemies are around, pets go terminally "lag-stupid" and either stop responding entirely, or they die really quickly because they chase that mob.

The only thing pets are useful for is dueling, because you can hide behind three of them and you can't be targeted. ZOS need to fix tab targeting to ignore pet obstacles and that will sort itself out.

Pets have some use in PVE, since they allow you to solo dungeon content that you normally shouldn't (pet tanking).
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

They're not useful in PVP either. Once 20 or so enemies are around, pets go terminally "lag-stupid" and either stop responding entirely, or they die really quickly because they chase that mob.

The only thing pets are useful for is dueling, because you can hide behind three of them and you can't be targeted. ZOS need to fix tab targeting to ignore pet obstacles and that will sort itself out.

Pets have some use in PVE, since they allow you to solo dungeon content that you normally shouldn't (pet tanking).

Pets are decent for small scale, but like you said if you have like 20 people on you that pets getting killed then if you try to resummon your brown bread
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

No no Sorc is not bad. I wouldn't play it if I felt like it doesn't work for me.
    But I was always very dissapointed by the Atronach. I use daedric prey and he still barely tickles enemies.

One reason is, that he is the ONLY Ult in the game that is NOT affected by Champion points, none. That's horrible and outrageous. If he would be allowed to profit from elemental expert and perhaps traumturge then yes, it would be a good ultimate.
    The twilight suffers from the same problem. But she is just some random trash ability, I understand that they don't bother fixing her. But the Atronach is an ultimate O.o they need to keep this relevant by allowing it to scale with CP like everything else in the game. it's not competitive due to this, same for the twilight.
    Edited by Dracane on January 30, 2017 7:08PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »
    STEVIL wrote: »
    Mazoku_ wrote: »
    I would like to start by thanking you *ZOS for retaining the 3.5 s burst for the haunting curse re work.
    Now, i have always played magsorc pvp with a lighting staff. It's my playstyle and have always preferred it over flame or frost. And i know many other sorcs feel the same way.
    Now with these new changes to the passives (flame staff increases damage with single target abilities) isn't this forcing all of us to use flame staff for pvp?
    I mean who wouldn't want to squeeze the most dps out of their curse, execute , frags, and pulse?
    I think it is taking away freedom of choice when it comes to your pvp staff and i believe thats wrong. Why should everyone be forced into using a staff they might not like just so they can remain competitive?
    Stam sorcs should not be able to proc implosions, that is my two-cents.

They don't necessarily have to do anything except add a skill point in their class passives. Implosion just happens while they fight. If anything reduce the dmg to be comparable to an enchant around 2 thousand. Getting hit with 10k+ is way too powerful. Personally I don't think it should exist at all but I'll take a compromise if zos is willing.

Now correct me if i am wrong but arent there a lot of passives that can result in damage?

crit boosts for assassination passives, Stealth boosts for 10%, etc.

never will understand the artifical line between damage listed on recap separately from massive boosts like crits deliver which are added-in to the base powers.

To me, its how much damage you do and when and so forth - not how the recap lists it.

Don't forget 8% max magicka for nightblades. I'd take that over a 5% execute chance passive any day.

Some people want to pretend that one hit at full health means implosion procs left and right. That's asinine. It only triggers when you're almost dead anyways.

So you believe its ok and balanced for a sorc to passively grant you a 5 to 10k+ burst damage that finishes your target for you when I need to run an execute that requires me to physically activate an ability in order to do the same thing?

... it has a 5% proc chance. Statistically it needs to hit you twenty times at extremely low health to go off. You're either bad at math, or just hopelessly blubbering at this point with the e-tears everywhere.

Yeah I kind of laugh it off when it happens to me. I shrug, say "lucky shot", then res up. Most of the time when I die to it, I would have died with or without the implosion. So All he gets is a cool disintegrate animation out of it. And I have to admit, it is cool.

I'm aware of the proc chance, I run a medium armor dk so I get bursted down within that threshold that's procs implosion very often and have been killed by extremely high proced implosions. I will say this it happens far more frequent with stam sorcs. Usually with other classes I have an opportunity to roll dodge vigor rally I cant do that when the sorcs can passively execute me. Mind you it's an execute that you can not see thus 0 counter play. Again damage like that should be applied thru player intervention not freely given.

its 6% chance when you take damage at 15% health or less. if we assume 30k health thats 4500 health - proc dead so what?

My bet is the passive pen from light armor or the various medium armor passives have contributed more to your death than this 6% last legs kill proc does - heck the minor sorcery passive likely has.

just because it appears on your recap doesn't mean its why you died... many things more likely critical to your death dont show on recaps as separate items.

matter of fact, CCs are likely responsible for far more deaths if you really get down to it than implosion procs ever have and CC dont show on recaps damage lists at all.

but if you are spending enough time at <15% health that you are this animated about a 6% chance... my bet is really implosion is way way down on the list of things you should be focusing on.

Just because the last 15% of a fall passes by more quickly than the previous parts... doesn't mean that last 155 is what killed you or is responsible for your death.

I'm ok with buffs and debuffs contributing to my death as long as what kills me is a direct response to a players command. Why argu so hard on keeping a passive that supposably doesn't matter. Why not grant sorcs increase spell pen while I'm in that threshold at least in that case your character wouldn't passively finish your target or you.

for the record, i really could care less about implosion as a sorc. i hardly ever notice it.

Replace Implosion with OVERTIME and i would do a happy dance.

OVERTIME: An active toggled power can last fully active for 3s/6s after you swap to a bar where the toggle is not slotted. if you swap back to a bar where it is slotted before the overtime period elapses the toggled power continues without fail. if you dont swap back in time, the toggle power shuts down as normal.

but let me get this straight...
    • You drop to 15% health
    • The sorc hits you with a light attack.
    • Liquid lightning tics.
    • Implosions procs you die
    • You are not ok with that.

On the other hand...
    • You drop to 15% health
    • The sorc hits you with a light attack
    • implosion procs
    • Liquid lightning tics and you die
    • You are ok with that.

Do i have that right?

Umm no I'm not ok with implosion ever. I'm not ok with free no skill damage ie proc sets. Essentially implosion is like vipers, it's free damage and requires no skill to achieve it just happens.

I don't recall many occasions where implosion has killed me. Really the only good thing about it is in pve where you are fighting multiple targets.

It is the same as buffing damage it just shows up seperate on the recap. You are acting as if the sorc didn't have to be doing damage to you for it to proc.

Hopefully zos will never take these suggestions into consideration.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

You don't need a pet for Daedric Protection passive: Curse, Ward and Bound Armor all activate this passive.

Bound Aegis >>>>>>>> Pets.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

No no Sorc is not bad. I wouldn't play it if I felt like it doesn't work for me.
    But I was always very dissapointed by the Atronach. I use daedric prey and he still barely tickles enemies.

One reason is, that he is the ONLY Ult in the game that is NOT affected by Champion points, none. That's horrible and outrageous. If he would be allowed to profit from elemental expert and perhaps traumturge then yes, it would be a good ultimate.
    The twilight suffers from the same problem. But she is just some random trash ability, I understand that they don't bother fixing her. But the Atronach is an ultimate O.o they need to keep this relevant by allowing it to scale with CP like everything else in the game. it's not competitive due to this, same for the twilight.

I would advocate for pet CP scaling but that could cause some problems in excellerating sorc DPS to the top maybe Zoe should look into it some more.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - EOtS is still Strong
    - pets get defense buffs

Yawn.

Well I love the twilight pet for PvE, one morph deals decent dmg with it dealing more dmg to target above 50% HP the other is BOL clone.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on January 30, 2017 7:48PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5. Rinse and repeat.

Nope clearly thats all CE, anyone parsing higher than him uses CE remember?
    P.S. nice deeps:)

Yeah true... Izaki CE user on Xbox confirmed :trollface:
    Thanks! Stam NB is my best class by far atm, really love the way it plays. I hope I can still run with it next patch although things are looking grim
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    Did they reduce eots damage by 10% or 15%? didn't understand that.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they reduce eots damage by 10% or 15%? didn't understand that.

15% First nerf was 5% and then another 10% but only for eye of elements.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets give our Atronach the warden bear ultimate treatment.
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭

ty @Dracane ,will you still use the mobile morph?
    Yea it's so stupid, it can move,remains until it dies and you can heal it and buff it however you want...while sorc's pets....
    I guess they buff pets only because they felt guilty, it doesn't really matter that they have a little more survivability because if a player ignores their damage with perma snares, roots and long stuns their only use is LoS and magicka buff(talking about volitile familiar).
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on February 1, 2017 5:31AM
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You will still deem it useless...
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    While changing the Summon Volatile Familiar special ability to 8 seconds from 4 seconds causing it to pulse for two extra ticks of damage is good having the stun still coming on the last pulse after 8 seconds is not so good by the time the stun hits mosts of the enemies are already dead or have moved out of range of the stun making it very ineffective, I suggest that you leave the stun it the current second pulse where it would still be effective tool otherwise the stun attack will be wasted.
    Edited by Mysticman on February 1, 2017 3:14PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea it's so stupid, it can move,remains until it dies and you can heal it and buff it however you want...while sorc's pets....
    I guess they buff pets only because they felt guilty, it doesn't really matter that they have a little more survivability because if a player ignores their damage with perma snares, roots and long stuns their only use is LoS and magicka buff(talking about volitile familiar).

I actually found negate again :) Supression field deals better damage than I thought. So I think I might use this in many situation, since each idiot is going to run magicka next patch.

Eye of lightning is unreliable even now.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I actually found negate again :) Supression field deals better damage than I thought. So I think I might use this in many situation, since each idiot is going to run magicka next patch.

Also, negate is a dark magic so... hello blood magic every second.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Really?
    It was my impression that only ACTIVATING a Dark Magic skill triggers Blood Magic.
    So, Frags, yes, Dark Exchange, yes. Mines if stepped into, and Negate only on first hit.
    Have not tested, though.
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭

Yes negate will be awesome next patch, meteor also (8% damage buff).
    15% damage reduction is a big nerf for solo players though it can still be strong with prox det in the overload bar,lightning stave in the back bar and maybe even grothdarr, anyway this nerf won't hurt organized groups because they can still stack few ults together.
    What kind of staff will you run in your back bar?
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on February 2, 2017 8:57AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

Really?
    It was my impression that only ACTIVATING a Dark Magic skill triggers Blood Magic.
    So, Frags, yes, Dark Exchange, yes. Mines if stepped into, and Negate only on first hit.
    Have not tested, though.

Hitting an enemy triggers it, so dark deal won't trigger it.
    It also has an internal cooldown of at least 1 second or so.

I never noticed negate procing blood magic, but I never payed attention to it. Because blood magic is very weak and not worth mentioning, in pvp anyway.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes negate will be awesome next patch, meteor also (8% damage buff).
    15% damage reduction is a big nerf for solo players though it can still be strong with prox det in the overload bar,lightning stave in the back bar and maybe even grothdarr, anyway this nerf won't hurt organized groups because they can still stack few ults together.
    What kind of staff will you run in your back bar?

It takes some effort, but eye of the storm can still be 1% stronger as it is on live now.
    8% while holding a lightning staff, 8% from the new minor vulnerability from concussed effects. Opposed to a 15% nerf.
    So it can still be a bit stronger than it is right now, it just needs some rng and the right weapon choice.

My main weapon is a fire staff and my secondary weapon is a lightning staff, where my elemental storm is located.
    Since I spend some time on my lightning bar to chase my victims with streak (which is on my lightning bar) I will profit from this in the right moments.
    This doesn't change the fact, that you will never be able to nerf elemental storm without destroying it.

It's never been too strong when used by a single person and this nerf hurts these (me for example) but it is still manageable due to the incoming buffs mentioned above. But zergs won't notice a difference, it will still get stacked and the crying on the forums will never end. Then they will go ahead and give another 10% nerf, this destroys it for solo players but still keeps it impactful enough for zergers, so they will nerf it further.

Make it unstackable, end this madness.
    Edited by Dracane on February 2, 2017 9:07AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.