The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

All known future content

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Updated*

- Added more (great) information on Vvardenfell, datamined from the U13 PTS. Might actually be an expansion :open_mouth:
    - Removed Player Housing, since it's going to be implemented in U13 and we are testing it already on PTS
  • kaiage
    kaiage
    ✭✭✭
    I just took a look at one random picture, looks good to me!
    an anonymous EP nightblade and Templar...
    also; a warden and nightblade of the aldmeri flavour.

"there's a dragon with matches, that's loose on the town..."
    "it's no easy road, this struggle and strife... we find ourselves, in the show of life" - tab @ the tab
    If you've been fallen by my steel or blade - sorry there's no tomorrow for yeh!
    Kidding;) don't take it so bad, I've been doing this a long time
  • AlexTech0x
    AlexTech0x
    ✭✭✭
    Massive nerfs to whatever is still good in the game - Oficially confirmed.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlexTech0x wrote: »

C'mon now. This is like.... a happy thread.

These don't exist anymore. You actually find good news here.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlexTech0x wrote: »

jUzqcVI.jpg
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Deldrach
    Deldrach
    ✭✭
    Hype ^-^
    I ways wanted to see blackmarsh
    Murkmire looks awesome
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope they add a proper viable summoner style class in the future, maybe Warden or Necrcromancer or Ranger or whatever. I would roll a new char in a heartbeat just to play a summoner. Currently the only comparable option is sorc, and sorc pets now just aren't worth using due to their many weaknesses.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They data mined Warden skill lines on the 2.7 PTS? Really?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope they add a proper viable summoner style class in the future, maybe Warden or Necrcromancer or Ranger or whatever. I would roll a new char in a heartbeat just to play a summoner. Currently the only comparable option is sorc, and sorc pets now just aren't worth using due to their many weaknesses.

There are a lot of things the could do with the current state of classes and / builds and group dynamics.

First and foremost they need to correct the DPS meta in group four mans and normal trials. the balance in roles needs to be corrected. hybrids are viable for solo content and the faceroll group content but it does nothing to prepare and encourage the community to do end game activites.which currently is very little of after the gutting they did to diffculty with Tam one, most of the end game player only looks at the VR trials as end game progression.. they have made everything so DPS centric you can ignore most of the mechanics with a decent healing or self heals and very little risk.

Next they would need to add true CC and uitility to this game and make the mechanics require it, as it is a lot of it is secondary to a dps ability or someway associated with increasing DPS.

As for pets they went the route of passive insignifcant easy development. being able to slot some abilities for these pets and more control over their AI would definately help make them viable and worth using.if they took some hints from EQ 2 as far as design and options it would help, i know they wanted to keep thier UI minimalistc but with add ons its hardly the case a pet ability bar would definately help with the ability to slot pets with different builds. Right now pets are k mart novelties.

they will need to do soemthing with the Dynamics of Trash mobs its currently just stack and pull none of them have any real signicance to encounters or skill in pulling a room. its just stack gather and AOE. making any of the above comments completely pointless .
    Edited by Wifeaggro13 on January 7, 2017 3:49PM
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would hurry up with Warden. I've got a Magicka NB I need to delete.
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time to make this @Vaoh
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Np. Glad to help!

Getting every single thing we know into one place was the purpose of this thread :)
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Np. Glad to help!

Getting every single thing we know into one place was the purpose of this thread :)

Forget about the Theory of Everything, we have the Theory of ESO.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Trial 5 Red Mountain? Yes please.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    Noooo, you're not supposed to tell us positive things like this, at least not without qualifying it by saying that all development work on these items has been shelved to allow ZOS to focus on crate content :wink: !

I've participated on most Crown Crate threads so far, and not a single time I saw anyone even suggesting that any past development would be shelved because of the Crown Crates, just that the possibility of future development suffering because of how it always goes with this kind of system is very real. Also, keep in mind that we knew that most of these areas/systems were being made since before the game even went B2P, they have been in development for a long time.

But, on topic:
    I'm always glad to see the Warden being mentioned. I hope ZOS allows class change if/when they introduce the Warden, though. I would still reroll my characters if they don't, but hey, it is much better if I don't have to. I would have to reroll my Argonian and my Nord to make them Wardens focused on the Animal Companions and on the Winter's Embrace skill lines, respectively, and my Redguard to be my new Stamina Sorcerer (currently my Argonian's class). I would usually oppose to a class change token, but with a new class introduced, I think it would be a good thing. Even if it was one token per character, or if the token only allowed to change to the new class (I would still have to reroll my Redguard, but I can live with that).

The update I am looking forward to the most is the Clockwork City. It's been way too long since we got an update on the main story. Over a year after Orsinium and we didn't move any closer to our most important objective yet, which is obviously saving Darien Gautier.
    He is all alone and he wants to go home, and instead of getting the guys together to go bring poor Darien back we have been sneaking about and going stabby-stabby across the land.
    And it was fun, but seriously guys, we should set our priorities straight.
    #SaveDarien2k17 (that's how kids are writing stuff on the internet nowadays right)

I like how 2k17 doesn't actually save any characters.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vvardenfell will probably be a part of Clockwork City DLC (just like gold coast for Dark Brotherhood). And Murkmire will probably have Mazzatun motif style as craft-able.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Noooo, you're not supposed to tell us positive things like this, at least not without qualifying it by saying that all development work on these items has been shelved to allow ZOS to focus on crate content :wink: !

I've participated on most Crown Crate threads so far, and not a single time I saw anyone even suggesting that any past development would be shelved because of the Crown Crates, just that the possibility of future development suffering because of how it always goes with this kind of system is very real. Also, keep in mind that we knew that most of these areas/systems were being made since before the game even went B2P, they have been in development for a long time.

But, on topic:
    I'm always glad to see the Warden being mentioned. I hope ZOS allows class change if/when they introduce the Warden, though. I would still reroll my characters if they don't, but hey, it is much better if I don't have to. I would have to reroll my Argonian and my Nord to make them Wardens focused on the Animal Companions and on the Winter's Embrace skill lines, respectively, and my Redguard to be my new Stamina Sorcerer (currently my Argonian's class). I would usually oppose to a class change token, but with a new class introduced, I think it would be a good thing. Even if it was one token per character, or if the token only allowed to change to the new class (I would still have to reroll my Redguard, but I can live with that).

The update I am looking forward to the most is the Clockwork City. It's been way too long since we got an update on the main story. Over a year after Orsinium and we didn't move any closer to our most important objective yet, which is obviously saving Darien Gautier.
    He is all alone and he wants to go home, and instead of getting the guys together to go bring poor Darien back we have been sneaking about and going stabby-stabby across the land.
    And it was fun, but seriously guys, we should set our priorities straight.
    #SaveDarien2k17 (that's how kids are writing stuff on the internet nowadays right)

I like how 2k17 doesn't actually save any characters.

Right? I don't understand it but I find it funny.
    I think it is supposed to be shorter to speak, not shorter to write.

Either way, it is a thing on the internet for some reason and I'm like:
    giphy.gif
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obsidian3 wrote: »
    I wish they would hurry up with Warden. I've got a Magicka NB I need to delete.

Why? Poor Magicka Nightblade.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would add Necromancer , class that has as ultimate transformation into Lich , can summon skeleton (morph two skeleton knight and archer or mage)
    Flesh Atronach , some few aoe spells !
    Deadric skill line summon deadra too! Like dreamoras

Also starting as bad person in imperial city , joining to worm cult , and than disturbing mannimarco plan and been imprisoned (which would result in lyris Been free) quests that would take At least 5-10 lvl ! And than joining alliance :)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Update

• Added the new trailer for Vvardenfell under the "Vvardenfell" section in the "Trailer" spoiler :)

• Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to compile all of the information we have regarding future zones and systems in ESO. This includes both official information as well as legitimate information found through datamining.

Hats off for the most awesome thread I remember reading here!

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what ever reason i am being taken as a negative troll. All i am trying to do is put a bit of truth into a massive speculation that is being branded as known future content. that is very very far from the truth. zos has only stated the first qrt 2017 content housing. i dont see them adding spellcrafting or a warden till 2018 if there is any truth to the conjecture.

You are not being taken as a troll. The problem is that people who are putting forward said "speculations" are linking sources to back up their claims, while you are not putting forward any official sources for what you claim to be the truth.

If you just don't think these will be released because you feel like ZOS doesn't deliver, that's fine, but that is based on your feelings and therefore isn't the absolute truth.
    sirston wrote: »
    just an fyi that only adds 204 Champ points to the current 561 due to matt's logic....
    51 champ points a dlc.
    which mean after next year if four dlc's come out the cp cap will be 765...
    if anyone is wondering it will be 12 years give or take before champ level 3000 max if we go by that logic

They are increasing the cap by 30 Champion Points per update, not 51.
    Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

1).Ok well here is a direct interview fomr Matt Fior form august 2016. in this he tells you directly spell crafting was taken out and put on back burner . Now he does say eventually one day. Spell crafting has been talked about coming since 9 months post release. housing was not even on the radar at that time. this is his most recent interview on content and changes to ESO.

Okay. I guess the same thing could be said about spell crafting?

Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.

But it will come eventually, it’s just further out.

2). Here he talks about future classes and he says maybe one day he also thinks that thieves guild and DB constitute new skill lines . those are passives that are basically good for the zone , no impact at all on your character really.

Are you potentially interested in adding new classes in the future as well?

Yeah, maybe some day. We all have ideas but for now we’re focused on One Tamriel which is a huge change behind the scenes for the game, with players of all levels playing together, so we want to do all that before we start adding new things.

3).when asked about ESO's three year plan, he was evasive and did not confirm anything.

So where again is this conformation of content form the games director as future content coming he did not even commit to next year. Ive already stated and shown it was not only me who heard of 6 classes in ESO in alpha. so take it what ever way you want. No where did he ever say anything about warden coming in any of his recent interviews nor did he speak about any new content for 2017.

No one confirmed a single one of the classes you are claiming you heard of.

Everything he said points to either a possibility of it being added eventually (when asked about new classes) or it definitely being added eventually, but no ETA (spellcrafting). Yes, he didn't say "Warden is coming", but the Warden skills were datamined recently and he didn't say it isn't coming.

He didn't shot down any of it, and not a single time any dev came out and said any of this wasn't happen. You read it and decided to not believe it is coming. That's your feelings, not concrete evidence.

So until anything changes, @Vaoh is right on putting these as future content, because at this point we only have evidence pointing to it being added one day.

Well there is one other person that was phase 1 beta here that knows the story with warden, he already piped in and another the remembers the rumors of Monk battlemage combo to make DK. Abeille you know as well as i the trck record ZOS has with content , promises and the rate at which they add content in. you have been playing since launch have you not? you know as well as i they are an easy 18 months behind what they announce to what they get in. so if they have not announced any of this stuff do you think they will have any of this stuff in the next 30 months? id bet your not even playing this MMO by the time Spell crafting hits live let alone warden. ill tell you what ill buy you a 90 day card to what ever MMO your playing by then if either of those two features hit ESO in a 2 year mark.

We all know the story with the Warden, the issue was with the other classes that you claimed were part of the initial plan. No one confirmed it, it was just speculation back then.

I know the track record ZOS has with content and yes have been playing since release (well, since the last few beta weekends, I'm a Sanguine tester). "Soon" takes a while, but it arrives, unless the plans change, like with the second part of the Justice System which was indeed scrapped (and if any plans changed regarding the stuff in this thread, they didn't tell us). No one here is putting any time limit on them being added but you. Even if it is added in 30 years, it is still "future content".

I'm not a MMO hopper, I stick with my MMOs for much more than two years unless something really drastic happens. And ESO is specially important for me because it is TES, and I'm a long time TES fan. But I'll take your bet. I'll bookmark this so I can come back here in two years and send you a message.

Deal ,I'm no mmo hopper either, the longest concurrent play I've had was EQ 2. Since 2008 it's been a steady decline e of the genre a constant dilution of game systems and the features that made MMO's have longevity. I am a huge TES fan your talking to a guy that bought arena the day it came out . Back then you didn't know a game existed until it hit the shelves or was reviewed in PC mags lol, now I'm showing my age. Sorry I sound negative but the corporatism of PC gaming has not benefited the consumer at all. Single palyer games are getting smaller from 40 to 60 hours to 20 to 30. And the mmo genre has suffered the most. We need to hold the industry's feet to the fire and I'm betting most devs in the industry would agree. It's why all these damn godfathers of the genre have started Kickstart er teams.

Well, this was faster than we both expected xD

Just posting here to say that Warden was announced and I'm still playing the game.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what ever reason i am being taken as a negative troll. All i am trying to do is put a bit of truth into a massive speculation that is being branded as known future content. that is very very far from the truth. zos has only stated the first qrt 2017 content housing. i dont see them adding spellcrafting or a warden till 2018 if there is any truth to the conjecture.

You are not being taken as a troll. The problem is that people who are putting forward said "speculations" are linking sources to back up their claims, while you are not putting forward any official sources for what you claim to be the truth.

If you just don't think these will be released because you feel like ZOS doesn't deliver, that's fine, but that is based on your feelings and therefore isn't the absolute truth.
    just an fyi that only adds 204 Champ points to the current 561 due to matt's logic....
    51 champ points a dlc.
    if anyone is wondering it will be 12 years give or take before champ level 3000 max if we go by that logic

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

1).Ok well here is a direct interview fomr Matt Fior form august 2016. in this he tells you directly spell crafting was taken out and put on back burner . Now he does say eventually one day. Spell crafting has been talked about coming since 9 months post release. housing was not even on the radar at that time. this is his most recent interview on content and changes to ESO.

Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.

2). Here he talks about future classes and he says maybe one day he also thinks that thieves guild and DB constitute new skill lines . those are passives that are basically good for the zone , no impact at all on your character really.

Yeah, maybe some day. We all have ideas but for now we’re focused on One Tamriel which is a huge change behind the scenes for the game, with players of all levels playing together, so we want to do all that before we start adding new things.

3).when asked about ESO's three year plan, he was evasive and did not confirm anything.

So where again is this conformation of content form the games director as future content coming he did not even commit to next year. Ive already stated and shown it was not only me who heard of 6 classes in ESO in alpha. so take it what ever way you want. No where did he ever say anything about warden coming in any of his recent interviews nor did he speak about any new content for 2017.

Everything he said points to either a possibility of it being added eventually (when asked about new classes) or it definitely being added eventually, but no ETA (spellcrafting). Yes, he didn't say "Warden is coming", but the Warden skills were datamined recently and he didn't say it isn't coming.

He didn't shot down any of it, and not a single time any dev came out and said any of this wasn't happen. You read it and decided to not believe it is coming. That's your feelings, not concrete evidence.

So until anything changes, @Vaoh is right on putting these as future content, because at this point we only have evidence pointing to it being added one day.

Well there is one other person that was phase 1 beta here that knows the story with warden, he already piped in and another the remembers the rumors of Monk battlemage combo to make DK. Abeille you know as well as i the trck record ZOS has with content , promises and the rate at which they add content in. you have been playing since launch have you not? you know as well as i they are an easy 18 months behind what they announce to what they get in. so if they have not announced any of this stuff do you think they will have any of this stuff in the next 30 months? id bet your not even playing this MMO by the time Spell crafting hits live let alone warden. ill tell you what ill buy you a 90 day card to what ever MMO your playing by then if either of those two features hit ESO in a 2 year mark.

We all know the story with the Warden, the issue was with the other classes that you claimed were part of the initial plan. No one confirmed it, it was just speculation back then.

I know the track record ZOS has with content and yes have been playing since release (well, since the last few beta weekends, I'm a Sanguine tester). "Soon" takes a while, but it arrives, unless the plans change, like with the second part of the Justice System which was indeed scrapped (and if any plans changed regarding the stuff in this thread, they didn't tell us). No one here is putting any time limit on them being added but you. Even if it is added in 30 years, it is still "future content".

I'm not a MMO hopper, I stick with my MMOs for much more than two years unless something really drastic happens. And ESO is specially important for me because it is TES, and I'm a long time TES fan. But I'll take your bet. I'll bookmark this so I can come back here in two years and send you a message.

Deal ,I'm no mmo hopper either, the longest concurrent play I've had was EQ 2. Since 2008 it's been a steady decline e of the genre a constant dilution of game systems and the features that made MMO's have longevity. I am a huge TES fan your talking to a guy that bought arena the day it came out . Back then you didn't know a game existed until it hit the shelves or was reviewed in PC mags lol, now I'm showing my age. Sorry I sound negative but the corporatism of PC gaming has not benefited the consumer at all. Single palyer games are getting smaller from 40 to 60 hours to 20 to 30. And the mmo genre has suffered the most. We need to hold the industry's feet to the fire and I'm betting most devs in the industry would agree. It's why all these damn godfathers of the genre have started Kickstart er teams.

Just posting here to say that Warden was announced and I'm still playing the game.

That trailer was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

I confess that I was already on the preordering page before the stream ended.

Warden alone is enough for me to cry tears of joy. And everything else...

Shame we are not going to meet Sotha Sil. But other than that, everything was awesome.

Meet my characters:

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

Shame we are not going to meet Sotha Sil. But other than that, everything was awesome.

Vvardenfell and the Warden are like the two best things I've ever heard of coming to ESO (imo)..... and they're coming at the same time....

I'm beyond hyped!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

Vvardenfell and the Warden are like the two best things I've ever heard of coming to ESO (imo)..... and they're coming at the same time....

I'm beyond hyped!

And the preorder stuff is so sweet. A gray bear for my Cryomancer? Sign me in!

Meet my characters:

• AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed that this thread didnt' contain the following image of Murkmire:

640?cb=20170216200440

(Taken from Elder Scroll Wikia)

It also doesn't seem to include the actual info we've now been given on morrowind? Maybe needs an update!
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vaoh , i have found Skingrad out of the map some month ago , i can link this .( i don't think i'm the only one )

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4216025#Comment_4216025

it's in french , but screens are there . i can take more screens if you need .
    Edited by Apherius on June 9, 2017 12:46PM
  • pkuronen
    pkuronen
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have updated info on the future of ESO?
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has any future stuff been datamined from clockwork city?

There doesn't seem to be as much datamined stuff this year - Is that accurate? Are less people datamining or are the devs just getting better at hiding stuff?
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?