The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All known future content

• Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Many people seem to be in disbelief that any of this stuff is still coming to ESO (or that it is real at all).

Not to be to negative, but I think what most people are afraid of or in disbelief of is that any of this will make it to the game before they quit. As slow as things go around here that is like 3-5 years worth of dlcs for them. It is hard to get excited or care about anything that could be years away or simply cease to exist before it happens. Hello the pvp part of the justice system.

Housing is playable content. Last time I check if something in the game and I am doing it. That must mean I am playing the game.
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    Housing is playable content. Last time I check if something in the game and I am doing it. That must mean I am playing the game.
    People in this thread said that dye stations are not playable content, so I'm not surprised anymore.
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artis wrote: »
    Warden - unofficially confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Where? Do you happen to have a link or remember where it was? Did they really unofficially said it? Omg, no :( they need to remove classes, not add more. People used the character slots and/or farmed so many achievements. And then new class?

Removing classes would be nice but doubt it will happen. When warden arrives then definitely should be a character slot extension.
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agobi wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »
    Agobi wrote: »
    You've got to be kidding me -_-

CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAGS

I linked videos (from ZOS!) on Murkmire, Clockwork City, Mephala's Realm, Battlegrounds and Spellcrafting.

Player Housing is literally arriving next major base game patch (Q1 2017).

I cannot make this information any clearer than I already have.

So basically your "official confirmation" is the fact that,at one point, someone made a showcase video of stuff?

Got it :D

"Someone"?
    ZOS did. These were officially announced. Doesn't get much more official than that.

Yea...I'm still not seeing the "official announcement of confirmation" part

But they are nice videos....and I'll admit that maybe,someday, some of it might even actually make it into the game....a loooong time from now :D

There is no reason to drop the new maps/areas. Only question is when will they be released. Yes, there is a chance ZOS pulls something completely different out of its hat but most likely these will be the next content releases.

Game mechanics like spellcrafting and jewelry crafting is slightly different. They can be iced even in the last minute - even after ZOS officially announces them... If ZOS thinks it will add more problems or complexity they can call it off. Datamining shows the working areas and intentions, you can speculate on the rest. Imho jewelry crafting will happen, spellcrafting may not or at least far away. Warden stuff being put back to the data goes towards realisation too. You can decide, but these are definitely much more than random speculations.
    Edited by SickDuck on December 5, 2016 10:40AM
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    The new warden class looks nice. Fingers crossed for a ranger build with warden class!

this!
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Many people seem to be in disbelief that any of this stuff is still coming to ESO (or that it is real at all).

Not to be to negative, but I think what most people are afraid of or in disbelief of is that any of this will make it to the game before they quit. As slow as things go around here that is like 3-5 years worth of dlcs for them. It is hard to get excited or care about anything that could be years away or simply cease to exist before it happens. Hello the pvp part of the justice system.

Okay now..... be fair to ZOS - almost everything has changed overtime.

- The Champion System amongst other changes totally threw off Spellcrafting. Look at the balance issues now. Can this really be added next patch? I think not, and obviously ZOS is going to try to balance PvP better before they put it in.

- Justice System PvP was cancelled almost before it began. We datamined some information on it, but that system was bound to fail. It could've never worked due to exceptionally easy exploits of the system and many players didn't even want it. None of this takes into account newfound imbalances and the massive task of actual implementation. What a mess ESO would've been had they gone through with it.

- One Tamriel was likely the reason that new zones have been delayed. Murkmire might've released over a year ago had it not been for the widespread (and justified) complaints on how Craglorn's forced grouping worked. You see how Craglorn has changed form an "adventure zone" into a normal zone overtime? That's exactly what Murkmire is going through (confirmed many times over by ZOS). Waiting for One Tamriel to release first with its huge changes to scaling was the most logical route to take, and they took it.

Now that the big changes are past us (One Tamriel), zones will be easier to implement. I am personally most excited for Spellcrafting, but understand that realistically that won't release until most of the current PvP balance issues are solved. PvE is in a fantastic spot atm and they probably don't want to mess that up too lol.

This is not all to say that everything will come next year - it'll probably take 2 years. ZOS has finally implemented most if not all of their massive "contentless" updates to fundamentally adjust how the game works. 2017 will be a year of many *new* things in ESO.

Absolutely agree with most of your points.

I wouldn't be too expectant on Spellcrafting though, since it may break most of ingame mechanics and this needs an insane amount of PTSing.

Other than that... what's up with the Warden? AFAIK new class introduction requires an insane amount of marketing strategy and even more player base convincement. I hope they implement it but I fear that it may result in something like a premium class (pay 2.5k Crowns to unlock this great class that beats all the others) or that it may be so broken..! Let's hope it's done smoothly!

• roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Darkonflare15;3574232"
    Housing is playable content. Last time I check if something in the game and I am doing it. That must mean I am playing the game.[/quote]

I disagree. Housing is cosmetic. Whilst you can "play around with it" it's not playable content like dungeons, trials or new pvp structures are. Housing is like Dyes on a bigger scale: whilst someone can spend 3h choosing the right colours, that doesn't mean its "playable".

• fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    I disagree. Housing is cosmetic. Whilst you can "play around with it" it's not playable content like dungeons, trials or new pvp structures are. Housing is like Dyes on a bigger scale: whilst someone can spend 3h choosing the right colours, that doesn't mean its "playable".
    Define "playable" then.
    Housing will include quests as I said earlier in this thread.
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Define "playable" then.
    Housing will include quests as I said earlier in this thread.

I guess you are right. If there is a quest that leads you to obtain a house then let's say Housing is playable. However we both know that when we mean playable we mean slightly more than one quest, at least how I see it :(.
    Anyway, you are right.

• fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    However we both know that when we mean playable we mean slightly more than one quest, at least how I see it :(.
    I agree with that. The developers mentioned questlines with multiple quests though.

Also I should note that dye stations were more than just cosmetic as they introduced the process of dyes collection. That was most important as dyes added many hours of gameplay for many people through the achievements racing!
    Edited by fwr.phoenixub17_ESO on December 5, 2016 11:23AM
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    However we both know that when we mean playable we mean slightly more than one quest, at least how I see it :(.
    I agree with that. The developers mentioned questlines with multiple quests though.

Hopefuly you are right and we might be able to construct an adventure out of the housing procedure. I would love to have some sort of "design involvement", or immersive feeling towards the house rather than just: here's your house, bye.

• fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    Hopefuly you are right and we might be able to construct an adventure out of the housing procedure. I would love to have some sort of "design involvement", or immersive feeling towards the house rather than just: here's your house, bye.
    Housing will introduce furniture crafting (I guess now that no one reads the OP as it contains that information) and the system that allows to rotate and place furniture wherever you want.
    Edited by fwr.phoenixub17_ESO on December 5, 2016 11:34AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    How certain are these DLCs? Have ZOS confirmed them? :smiley:

Murkmire - officially confirmed
    Clockwork City - officially confirmed
    Mephala's Realm (Spiral Skein) - officially confirmed
    Spellcrafting - officially confirmed
    Horse Racing - officially confirmed
    Battlegrounds - officially confirmed
    Player Housing/Furniture Crafting - officially confirmed

Vvardenfell - unofficially confirmed

Trial 5: Red Mountain - not confirmed
    Jewelcrafting - not confirmed
    Restyling - not confirmed

Murkmire - originally confirmed as an Adventure Zone, but now being completely reworked, therefore requiring new confirmation
    Clockwork City - officially teased, never confirmed
    Mephala's Realm (Spiral Skein) - officially teased, never confirmed
    Spellcrafting - confirmed as "coming eventually"
    Horse Racing - officially teased, never confirmed

Vvardenfell - unofficially datamined, not confirmed
    Warden - unofficially datamined, not confirmed
    Could it not just be the case that the Warden stuff reappeared in the data files because One Tamriel may have a different base branch than whatever update removed the Warden stuff? The same thing happened with a map of Eastmarch; for a while it was correct, but one update erroneously removed the section around the Dungeon. That was later fixed, but has since gone missing again because the base used in the last update was the erroneous one, not the most recent one. Are the Warden files the same as they were before, or new?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravena wrote: »
    Indeed, I have, on both characters. Maybe they removed it recently?

I did it last week and he appeared. Though I almost missed him. The orc guy you have to talk to was on one side of the balcony (near the edge) and ghosty man appeared behind me against the wall after speaking to the orc, which I think completed the quest. I could have easily left the building without seeing him. Maybe you did. I just happened to turn around and see him.
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    The new warden class looks nice. Fingers crossed for a ranger build with warden class!

I'd rather no classes at all but if I have to be lumped with one, that's the one I'd definitely want. I am watching that space.
    Also decided to add a bit more information into Spellcrafting to calm down the rumors of it being scrapped. It is not even close to be scrapped, ZOS actually wants it in more than anything.

As originally presented it may be though. From the director's mouth to our ears.
    With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.

But it will come eventually, it’s just further out.

Didn't like the design, and "was" going to be more work than they thought. They may eventually release something they call spellcrafting but given he has said this I think it's dishonest to present their original plans for spellcrafting as something people should expect to see.
    Edited by Nerouyn on December 5, 2016 2:06PM
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

a lot of this stuff is scraped. Spellcrafting was dumped long ago. matter o fact the devs that were directing and developing it are long gone. and they have never ever ever ever said they would add jewel crafting. all the zones past murkmire are Vapor

Ugh if I hear one more time that spellcrafting is officially scrapped.

Spellcrafting is on the back burner for now. It is a fun and interesting system, but it is not in our current plans to bring it to you in the coming year. We really like the design and what it contributes to the game, though, so we will do what we can in the future to make it happen and do it right.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/01/12/eso--the-year-ahead

And from 3 months ago:

Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.

But it will come eventually, it’s just further out.

http://wccftech.com/elder-scrolls-online-interview-looking-ahead-with-game-director-matt-firor/
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Murkmire - originally confirmed as an Adventure Zone, but now being completely reworked, therefore requiring new confirmation

Could it not just be the case that the Warden stuff reappeared in the data files because One Tamriel may have a different base branch than whatever update removed the Warden stuff? The same thing happened with a map of Eastmarch; for a while it was correct, but one update erroneously removed the section around the Dungeon. That was later fixed, but has since gone missing again because the base used in the last update was the erroneous one, not the most recent one. Are the Warden files the same as they were before, or new?

Vvardenfell received a huge tease in the last Gold Coast quest (The non-darkbritherhood quest collection). I'd say that's pretty much officially teased.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeula wrote: »

Vvardenfell received a huge tease in the last Gold Coast quest (The non-darkbritherhood quest collection). I'd say that's pretty much officially teased.

Speaker Terenus also mentions Vvardenfell the first time you meet him, lamenting that the Morag Tong keeps it beyond the Brotherhood's reach. I didn't think much of it at first, but when it was mentioned again on the last quest I said "Yep, something's up".

By the way, I hope we see the people of the guilds again in the future and that ZOS doesn't bring them back just to kill them.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for sharing!!
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I guess it depends on how it is done. I dont want more quest running around the same old areas ive played. I dont want achievements added in content ive already done 900 times. I want new stuff. I dont want 8 story quest locked behind a repeatable quest system just to drag it out and make it seem longer then it really is. So maybe i should have been more specific and said new playable content. Not just reworked old content polished up so you can pretend it is new again.

Also i will admit I have no intrest in housing at all. To me the whole thing is a waste of time. So i might be a bit biased.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on December 5, 2016 2:44PM
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everything in the "Future Zones" & "Future Systems" sections are real and are indeed coming to ESO. I'm positive I have provided enough info on them for practically anyone to understand this, as the point of this thread was to *compile known information into one place*, not make it up.

The "Speculation" category is exactly that - speculation.

If you have proof that something will no longer come to ESO (backed up by ZOS themselves) then you can feel free to refute some of the claims in my sections. Link your sources.

If your source is your feelings... well, I truly don't care lol. Feelings are not facts. Factual statements from developers or recent in-depth extensive datamining count as facts. My feelings tell me that actual facts matter more than your feelings, and I won't change the information on this thread and mislead people because you're in disbelief that ZOS actually has lots of stuff planned for ESO.

Thank you - and again - feel free to tell me what I've missed in my original post so that I can improve it. Feelings/misinformation is not going to change the information I've compiled. This thread is for the community so we no longer have to go a million different places to figure stuff out.

As i tried to state earlier the man responsible for developing the spell crafting system had long since left ZOS. Matt has stated more then a year ago this system was put in the we would like to one day. meaning its not even being currently developed. Put it this way spell crafting still wont be in this game long after you have quit posting in these forums and no longer play ESO. Jewelry crafting was in Alpha and was removed because it was so damn buggy and never has been revisited. as for future zones hell i dont even know what there doing any more when paul sage left the gutted murkmire and are currently trying to make it like orsinium and the new craglorn. if there is any Vvardenfell it wont make the game in 2017 thats for damn sure they would have announced it. all the rest of this garbage is hype from quake con. https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4axbjv/eso_spellcrafting/
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell Crafting should come out when Winterhold and rest of The Pale releases since going to the College of Winterhold to learn spell crafting would make since
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Spell Crafting should come out when Winterhold and rest of The Pale releases since going to the College of Winterhold to learn spell crafting would make since

This is exactly how I would implement it into the game.

College of Winterhold, new questing zone (The Pale) and spellcrafting. Boom. Instant DLC pack.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Einige Fragen können wir beantworten:

Update 13/Housing wird wie Update 12/One Tamriel keine kostenpflichtigen Inhalte haben. Die nächsten drei Updates in 2017 (Q2, Q3 und Q4) bringen aber wieder neue Gebiete, Verliese, Quests, Gegenstände und so weiter.

Update 13 kommt ebenfalls mit einer Vielzahl von Fertigkeits- und Gegenstandsbalanceänderungen. Über diese unterhalten wir uns, sobald der PTS bereit steht, da Tests besser als Spekulationen sind.

Housing wird mit Update 13 nicht abgeschloßen sein. Es gibt viele weitere Ideen, die wir haben und umsetzen möchten, die es aber nicht in das kommende Update geschafft haben.

So, according to Kai, in Q2, Q3 and Q3 of 2017 we will have "New zones, dungeons, quests and items". Which is good news for sure :)
    Also item and skills balancing for Q1 (Housing) Update.
    Edited by Niaver on December 7, 2016 2:30PM
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    RebornV3x wrote: »

This is exactly how I would implement it into the game.

College of Winterhold, new questing zone (The Pale) and spellcrafting. Boom. Instant DLC pack.

Whilst I like what I read, I am doubtful this is in early development.
    Murkmire, Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, Battlegrounds/arenas... a lot to develop for the next 5-6Qs!

• Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    I really want the Warden class to come out!
    Edited by Looeeze on December 7, 2016 9:21PM
    Xbox One - North America
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY want the Warden class to come out, and they let us Class Change! My life would be complete.
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I REALLY want the Warden class to come out, and they let us Class Change! My life would be complete.
    IMO, if they release the Warden class, then Class Change would be an absolute must. That's why I don't think the Warden class is very likely.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! Warden class! Woot! Would love this as a new class.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO, if they release the Warden class, then Class Change would be an absolute must. That's why I don't think the Warden class is very likely.

Ok i dont know why people wont listen and i dont have the vtime to go through the forums to pull up the official responses from community managers and links to dev interviews addressing these two things.

1 Spell crafting was moved from the private test server over a year ago, the one the devs used. it was removed and the Dev that was coding and developing this system left the company. Matt Fior came out and publicly said this has been removed from their schedule and is put into the maybe one day category.

2 The warden class and the Paladin class were in early development . the Warden and paladin abilities were morphed into the templar . there will never be a warden class. In any Elder scrolls game have you ever seen the templar? no same with the Dragon knight. Dragon knight was made from the Spell sword and battle mage. I do not think you will see any additional classes to this game if ever.just because of the content schedule and buisness model ESO has taken. just look at the two best guilds in the game Thieves and Dark brotherhood. no actives and simple passives only good for the zones that the guild is in.

Zos is not very fast at developing their content. this is the least amount of content ive seen any MMO develop in a 26 month post release cycle. they have changed their buissness model and are focusing on these little DLC's that they charge almost as much as a full blown expansion that other MMO's give for 20 to 30 $.im not talking about zones they are very fast at making zones with no game evolving systems.

Many of the Pro hardcore community that intended to stick to ESO has churned on. and its a rinse repeat cycle of base population. reguardless of what you guys think of that echelon of players base they are a back bone of the sub based revenue. I do not want to be a negative nancy but having some truth with Realistic expectations will keep you from hoping ESO will be anything more then what it is. a Casual churn based MMO it is not expanding or enriching. its on a content cycle of pump out these easy to develop 15 dollar a month DLC's every quarter until the game is no longer profitable.
    Edited by Wifeaggro13 on December 8, 2016 3:47PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok i dont know why people wont listen and i dont have the vtime to go through the forums to pull up the official responses from community managers and links to dev interviews addressing these two things.

1 Spell crafting was moved from the private test server over a year ago, the one the devs used. it was removed and the Dev that was coding and developing this system left the company. Matt Fior came out and publicly said this has been removed from their schedule and is put into the maybe one day category.

2 The warden class and the Paladin class were in early development . the Warden and paladin abilities were morphed into the templar . there will never be a warden class. In any Elder scrolls game have you ever seen the templar? no same with the Dragon knight. Dragon knight was made from the Spell sword and battle mage. I do not think you will see any additional classes to this game if ever.just because of the content schedule and buisness model ESO has taken. just look at the two best guilds in the game Thieves and Dark brotherhood. no actives and simple passives only good for the zones that the guild is in.

Zos is not very fast at developing their content. this is the least amount of content ive seen any MMO develop in a 26 month post release cycle. they have changed their buissness model and are focusing on these little DLC's that they charge almost as much as a full blown expansion that other MMO's give for 20 to 30 $.im not talking about zones they are very fast at making zones with no game evolving systems.

Many of the Pro hardcore community that intended to stick to ESO has churned on. and its a rinse repeat cycle of base population. reguardless of what you guys think of that echelon of players base they are a back bone of the sub based revenue. I do not want to be a negative nancy but having some truth with Realistic expectations will keep you from hoping ESO will be anything more then what it is. a Casual churn based MMO it is not expanding or enriching. its on a content cycle of pump out these easy to develop 15 dollar a month DLC's every quarter until the game is no longer profitable.

Paladin... Battlemage... Spellsword....

This is part of the reason why I created this thread. Misinformation and blatantly made up information spreads on the Forums sometimes, and I wanted to make sure that all of the concrete information we had regarding future content could be consildated into one place.