Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All known future content

• KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭

no its not your fault i did not remember it correctly it was a monk that was rumored to combo in with battle mage or spellsword to make the dragonknight class. And i want to specify it was rumored on the forum not to be mentioned. i have no proof, but there has never been a templar nor Dragon knight in any of the elderscrolls it makes sense to me that the spoke about issue in the forum not to be mentioned could have truth. look at the warden abilites they mirror most of the templar abilities and some of the DK abilities.

For what ever reason i am being taken as a negative troll. All i am trying to do is put a bit of truth into a massive speculation that is being branded as known future content. that is very very far from the truth. zos has only stated the first qrt 2017 content housing. i dont see them adding spellcrafting or a warden till 2018 if there is any truth to the conjecture.[/quote]

Sure they may not add another class or spellcrafting in 2017 but that does not not mean they won't ever. I remember during an eso live episode a player suggested dying costumes. Zos said it sounds like a fun idea but not being currently worked on. Now costume dying is a feature in the game. I look forward to when voah's information becomes a reality.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what ever reason i am being taken as a negative troll. All i am trying to do is put a bit of truth into a massive speculation that is being branded as known future content. that is very very far from the truth. zos has only stated the first qrt 2017 content housing. i dont see them adding spellcrafting or a warden till 2018 if there is any truth to the conjecture.

You are not being taken as a troll. The problem is that people who are putting forward said "speculations" are linking sources to back up their claims, while you are not putting forward any official sources for what you claim to be the truth.

If you just don't think these will be released because you feel like ZOS doesn't deliver, that's fine, but that is based on your feelings and therefore isn't the absolute truth.
    sirston wrote: »
    just an fyi that only adds 204 Champ points to the current 561 due to matt's logic....
    51 champ points a dlc.
    which mean after next year if four dlc's come out the cp cap will be 765...
    if anyone is wondering it will be 12 years give or take before champ level 3000 max if we go by that logic

They are increasing the cap by 30 Champion Points per update, not 51.
    Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.
    Edited by Abeille on December 10, 2016 3:55PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    For what ever reason i am being taken as a negative troll. All i am trying to do is put a bit of truth into a massive speculation that is being branded as known future content. that is very very far from the truth. zos has only stated the first qrt 2017 content housing. i dont see them adding spellcrafting or a warden till 2018 if there is any truth to the conjecture.

You are not being taken as a troll. The problem is that people who are putting forward said "speculations" are linking sources to back up their claims, while you are not putting forward any official sources for what you claim to be the truth.

If you just don't think these will be released because you feel like ZOS doesn't deliver, that's fine, but that is based on your feelings and therefore isn't the absolute truth.
    just an fyi that only adds 204 Champ points to the current 561 due to matt's logic....
    51 champ points a dlc.
    if anyone is wondering it will be 12 years give or take before champ level 3000 max if we go by that logic

Also, the max is 3600.

That's 25 years.

wheres that info?
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.

That's 25 years.

wheres that info?

In game.

In the last updates that changed the cap, the cap was increased by 30. 501 to 531 and then to 561.
    Open the CP interface. Each constellation has 4 stars where you can put points on. You put a max of 100 points on each star. That's 400 points on each constellation. There are three constellations of each color. 400 x 3 = 1200 points per color. There are three colors. 1200 x 3 = 3600.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

1).Ok well here is a direct interview fomr Matt Fior form august 2016. in this he tells you directly spell crafting was taken out and put on back burner . Now he does say eventually one day. Spell crafting has been talked about coming since 9 months post release. housing was not even on the radar at that time. this is his most recent interview on content and changes to ESO.

Okay. I guess the same thing could be said about spell crafting?

Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.

But it will come eventually, it’s just further out.

2). Here he talks about future classes and he says maybe one day he also thinks that thieves guild and DB constitute new skill lines . those are passives that are basically good for the zone , no impact at all on your character really.

Are you potentially interested in adding new classes in the future as well?

Yeah, maybe some day. We all have ideas but for now we’re focused on One Tamriel which is a huge change behind the scenes for the game, with players of all levels playing together, so we want to do all that before we start adding new things.

3).when asked about ESO's three year plan, he was evasive and did not confirm anything.

Where do you see Elder Scrolls Online in two or three years from now?

Oh, we have plans for a long time. We have lots of content planned; you know, it’s like online games, we’ll be making content for as long as people want to play the game. We’re in for the long haul.

So where again is this conformation of content form the games director as future content coming he did not even commit to next year. Ive already stated and shown it was not only me who heard of 6 classes in ESO in alpha. so take it what ever way you want. No where did he ever say anything about warden coming in any of his recent interviews nor did he speak about any new content for 2017. simply put and the point i was trying to make is there is no know future content for ESO other then housing.
    Edited by Wifeaggro13 on December 10, 2016 5:15PM
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

thats the problem with CP honestly its an open ended incremental increase thatreally make no changes to your character other then passivley increasing your power. its a very shallow AA system.
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

1).Ok well here is a direct interview fomr Matt Fior form august 2016. in this he tells you directly spell crafting was taken out and put on back burner . Now he does say eventually one day. Spell crafting has been talked about coming since 9 months post release. housing was not even on the radar at that time. this is his most recent interview on content and changes to ESO.

Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.

2). Here he talks about future classes and he says maybe one day he also thinks that thieves guild and DB constitute new skill lines . those are passives that are basically good for the zone , no impact at all on your character really.

Yeah, maybe some day. We all have ideas but for now we’re focused on One Tamriel which is a huge change behind the scenes for the game, with players of all levels playing together, so we want to do all that before we start adding new things.

3).when asked about ESO's three year plan, he was evasive and did not confirm anything.

Where do you see Elder Scrolls Online in two or three years from now?

Oh, we have plans for a long time. We have lots of content planned; you know, it’s like online games, we’ll be making content for as long as people want to play the game. We’re in for the long haul.

So where again is this conformation of content form the games director as future content coming he did not even commit to next year. Ive already stated and shown it was not only me who heard of 6 classes in ESO in alpha. so take it what ever way you want. No where did he ever say anything about warden coming in any of his recent interviews nor did he speak about any new content for 2017. simply put and the point i was trying to make is there is no know future content for ESO other then housing.

"But it will come eventually, it’s just further out."

This part right here he says it will come eventually, sounds a lot like known future content. I don't remember voah putting a time frame on this known future content just that we have them to look forward too.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

So where again is this conformation of content form the games director as future content coming he did not even commit to next year. Ive already stated and shown it was not only me who heard of 6 classes in ESO in alpha. so take it what ever way you want. No where did he ever say anything about warden coming in any of his recent interviews nor did he speak about any new content for 2017.

No one confirmed a single one of the classes you are claiming you heard of.

Everything he said points to either a possibility of it being added eventually (when asked about new classes) or it definitely being added eventually, but no ETA (spellcrafting). Yes, he didn't say "Warden is coming", but the Warden skills were datamined recently and he didn't say it isn't coming.

He didn't shot down any of it, and not a single time any dev came out and said any of this wasn't happen. You read it and decided to not believe it is coming. That's your feelings, not concrete evidence.

So until anything changes, @Vaoh is right on putting these as future content, because at this point we only have evidence pointing to it being added one day.
    Edited by Abeille on December 10, 2016 5:25PM

Meet my characters:

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

So where again is this conformation of content form the games director as future content coming he did not even commit to next year. Ive already stated and shown it was not only me who heard of 6 classes in ESO in alpha. so take it what ever way you want. No where did he ever say anything about warden coming in any of his recent interviews nor did he speak about any new content for 2017.

Everything he said points to either a possibility of it being added eventually (when asked about new classes) or it definitely being added eventually, but no ETA (spellcrafting). Yes, he didn't say "Warden is coming", but the Warden skills were datamined recently and he didn't say it isn't coming.

He didn't shot down any of it, and not a single time any dev came out and said any of this wasn't happen. You read it and decided to not believe it is coming. That's your feelings, not concrete evidence.

So until anything changes, @Vaoh is right on putting these as future content, because at this point we only have evidence pointing to it being added one day.

Well there is one other person that was phase 1 beta here that knows the story with warden, he already piped in and another the remembers the rumors of Monk battlemage combo to make DK. Abeille you know as well as i the trck record ZOS has with content , promises and the rate at which they add content in. you have been playing since launch have you not? you know as well as i they are an easy 18 months behind what they announce to what they get in. so if they have not announced any of this stuff do you think they will have any of this stuff in the next 30 months? id bet your not even playing this MMO by the time Spell crafting hits live let alone warden. ill tell you what ill buy you a 90 day card to what ever MMO your playing by then if either of those two features hit ESO in a 2 year mark.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

Well there is one other person that was phase 1 beta here that knows the story with warden, he already piped in and another the remembers the rumors of Monk battlemage combo to make DK. Abeille you know as well as i the trck record ZOS has with content , promises and the rate at which they add content in. you have been playing since launch have you not? you know as well as i they are an easy 18 months behind what they announce to what they get in. so if they have not announced any of this stuff do you think they will have any of this stuff in the next 30 months? id bet your not even playing this MMO by the time Spell crafting hits live let alone warden. ill tell you what ill buy you a 90 day card to what ever MMO your playing by then if either of those two features hit ESO in a 2 year mark.

We all know the story with the Warden, the issue was with the other classes that you claimed were part of the initial plan. No one confirmed it, it was just speculation back then.

I know the track record ZOS has with content and yes have been playing since release (well, since the last few beta weekends, I'm a Sanguine tester). "Soon" takes a while, but it arrives, unless the plans change, like with the second part of the Justice System which was indeed scrapped (and if any plans changed regarding the stuff in this thread, they didn't tell us). No one here is putting any time limit on them being added but you. Even if it is added in 30 years, it is still "future content".

I'm not a MMO hopper, I stick with my MMOs for much more than two years unless something really drastic happens. And ESO is specially important for me because it is TES, and I'm a long time TES fan. But I'll take your bet. I'll bookmark this so I can come back here in two years and send you a message.

Meet my characters:

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

51 champ points a dlc.

Also, the max is 3600.
    That's 25 years.

We all know the story with the Warden, the issue was with the other classes that you claimed were part of the initial plan. No one confirmed it, it was just speculation back then.

I know the track record ZOS has with content and yes have been playing since release (well, since the last few beta weekends, I'm a Sanguine tester). "Soon" takes a while, but it arrives, unless the plans change, like with the second part of the Justice System which was indeed scrapped (and if any plans changed regarding the stuff in this thread, they didn't tell us). No one here is putting any time limit on them being added but you. Even if it is added in 30 years, it is still "future content".

I'm not a MMO hopper, I stick with my MMOs for much more than two years unless something really drastic happens. And ESO is specially important for me because it is TES, and I'm a long time TES fan. But I'll take your bet. I'll bookmark this so I can come back here in two years and send you a message.

Deal ,I'm no mmo hopper either, the longest concurrent play I've had was EQ 2. Since 2008 it's been a steady decline e of the genre a constant dilution of game systems and the features that made MMO's have longevity. I am a huge TES fan your talking to a guy that bought arena the day it came out . Back then you didn't know a game existed until it hit the shelves or was reviewed in PC mags lol, now I'm showing my age. Sorry I sound negative but the corporatism of PC gaming has not benefited the consumer at all. Single palyer games are getting smaller from 40 to 60 hours to 20 to 30. And the mmo genre has suffered the most. We need to hold the industry's feet to the fire and I'm betting most devs in the industry would agree. It's why all these damn godfathers of the genre have started Kickstart er teams.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're a god
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    you're a god

No sir . you are the god. Only God can make Players cry so hard in Cyrodil. its largely why people call it Cry-O-Dil.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    you're a god

Yes, yes... I know :wink:

Ty
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    Great post :)@Vaoh have done a very great research and compileing all this information for the community with no little time of course... two thumbs up

With all due respect, anyone from ZOS can confirm the information in the first page? When is the next ESO live Q&A session?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by NewbieOKS on December 11, 2016 3:25PM
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring on jewelrycrafting and restyling! Two 5 piece bonused from crafted sets in a few hours of gathering vs grinding and praying for the mercy of RNGesus for the right drops for days on end?

I'll take the "weaker" crafted sets.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, meh, whatever... only Orsinium actually changes depending on the player's action. Everything else in ESO is like a static movie set with actors.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spicy
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB latency decrease and performance increase patch first.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mtwiggz wrote: »
    WTB latency decrease and performance increase patch first.

Sorry - my list only encompasses content slated to arrive within the next 1 - 20 years.

I'll keep you posted in case something new comes up on that.....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Well, meh, whatever... only Orsinium actually changes depending on the player's action. Everything else in ESO is like a static movie set with actors.
    How so? I haven't noticed anything in Orsinium that changes based on player actions. The only thing I've noticed is the city getting rebuilt over the course of the storyline, which happens for everyone, and is dependent on quest completion, not specific player actions.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    How so? I haven't noticed anything in Orsinium that changes based on player actions. The only thing I've noticed is the city getting rebuilt over the course of the storyline, which happens for everyone, and is dependent on quest completion, not specific player actions.

If you kill Talviah (shame on you), Eveli gets mad at you and goes with you to meet the Priestess. She jumps in front of the arrow, saving the Priestess's life (the arrow doesn't kill Eveli).

I didn't do it, not even in my "evil" character. It isn't Talviah's fault that the Priestess dies, he didn't deserve to die, it wouldn't benefit my characters in any way, he is just a sweet little cupcake who did no wrong.

Meet my characters:

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you kill Talviah (shame on you), Eveli gets mad at you and goes with you to meet the Priestess. She jumps in front of the arrow, saving the Priestess's life (the arrow doesn't kill Eveli).

I didn't do it, not even in my "evil" character. It isn't Talviah's fault that the Priestess dies, he didn't deserve to die, it wouldn't benefit my characters in any way, he is just a sweet little cupcake who did no wrong.
    Mmm fair enough, but I would just see that as an incidental result of a quest choice. ESO is full of seemingly-important decisions that have no actual longstanding impact outside the quest chain. At least this choice perpetuates to the end of the quest chain, I guess.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmm fair enough, but I would just see that as an incidental result of a quest choice. ESO is full of seemingly-important decisions that have no actual longstanding impact outside the quest chain. At least this choice perpetuates to the end of the quest chain, I guess.

Oh yes, the only difference is who survives, if Talviah or the Priestess. Obviously, they have more dialogue, depending on who is alive. But in the end, the temple is re-dedicated to Malacath all the same, the ending is the same, everything is the same. I think a lot of people don't know that if you kill Talviah the Priestess survives, since when you are presented the choice there is no obvious consequence to killing Talviah other than, well, Talviah dying.

Also, if anyone here killed Talviah, we can't be friends. He is my ESO's Paarthunax when it comes to "if you kill them I hate you" :P

Meet my characters:

• roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is Clockwork city comes in Q2 and Vvardenfell afterwards in Q3. Maybe Q4 is a small zone. Maybe Vvardenfell comes in Q4. Who knows?
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme that Warden, summon dremora lord, and paralyze! *Drool*
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is Clockwork city comes in Q2 and Vvardenfell afterwards in Q3. Maybe Q4 is a small zone. Maybe Vvardenfell comes in Q4. Who knows?
    How stupidly optimistic am I to continue to hold on to my belief that Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, and Mephala's Realm will all come at once? To me, based on what we know so far, they all sound like aspects of the same content.
    • "The war shall begin when the gates of Sotha Sil's lost city are reopened" - That's Clockwork City. If that's when the war begins, that sounds to me like it will be a starting point and hub location for the content which comes afterwards.
    • "The great deceiver, the sewer of discord, and the patron of darkness" - That's Boethia, Mephala, and X. We know the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm) is coming, so it would make sense for that to be part of this. If it's not involved in that, I can't see when it would appear.
    • Mephala is the Anticipation of Vivec. Boethia is one of the Anticipations too (of Almalexia). Sotha Sil is one of the Tribunal, along with Vivec (and Almalexia) (his Anticipation is Azura). Vivec's city is on Vvardenfell.
    These things are too interconnected to be separate, so either they all come at once, or the storyline will be incomplete after each one drops.

Theory: Your assistance is required in the Daedra War. You go to Clockwork City, as a staging ground, and from there, move on to Vivec City on Vvardenfell. Through the course of the storyline across Vvardenfell, you find out about the other players in the war, and it culminates with you going to the Spiral Skein, since Mephala is one of the instigators of the Daedra War.
    Edited by Enodoc on December 15, 2016 3:36PM
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Gimme that Warden, summon dremora lord, and paralyze! *Drool*

1. Take a seat, the waiting may take a bit long
    2. Summon Dremora Lord? It's a nature-caller, not a dremora summoner

• roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    How stupidly optimistic am I to continue to hold on to my belief that Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, and Mephala's Realm will all come at once? To me, based on what we know so far, they all sound like aspects of the same content.
    • "The war shall begin when the gates of Sotha Sil's lost city are reopened" - That's Clockwork City. If that's when the war begins, that sounds to me like it will be a starting point and hub location for the content which comes afterwards.
    • "The great deceiver, the sewer of discord, and the patron of darkness" - That's Boethia, Mephala, and X. We know the Spiral Skein (Mephala's Realm) is coming, so it would make sense for that to be part of this. If it's not involved in that, I can't see when it would appear.
    • Mephala is the Anticipation of Vivec. Boethia is one of the Anticipations too (of Almalexia). Sotha Sil is one of the Tribunal, along with Vivec (and Almalexia) (his Anticipation is Azura). Vivec's city is on Vvardenfell.
    These things are too interconnected to be separate, so either they all come at once, or the storyline will be incomplete after each one drops.

Theory: Your assistance is required in the Daedra War. You go to Clockwork City, as a staging ground, and from there, move on to Vivec City on Vvardenfell. Through the course of the storyline across Vvardenfell, you find out about the other players in the war, and it culminates with you going to the Spiral Skein, since Mephala is one of the instigators of the Daedra War.

Way too optimistic, to answer precisely!

• VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

I decided to compile all of the information we have regarding future zones and systems in ESO. This includes both official information as well as legitimate information found through datamining.

[...]

Wow! This is the most awesome post I have seen in any forum, ever! Thank you for the lot of work you put into this!

There is also that declaration that you might have missed in a recent interview. :)
    MMORPG: On that note, when WILL we see the story continued? We all want to know what's going on with Varen and the rest of the cast since the defeat of Molag Baal.

RL: Something will happen sometime during Update 13 to further that particular storyline. Not going to say when, what or how just yet because… spoilers.

Some of the things I wish to see myself in the future of ESO, and that never were talked about:
    • A vampire, a werewolf and a "abomination hunter" questline, a bit like the Thieves Guild. (Only one of the three skill would be available at any given time)
    • More types of werecreatures.
    • A hunting/fishing/gathering/gardening skill.
    • Mounted fighting and jousting.
    • The possibility to craft grenades (throwable potions with AoE).
    • The possibility to craft scrolls (less powerful than other craftable spells and single-use, but much cheaper to create).
    • The possibility to join Intelligence Networks in the PvP War: The Ring of Daggers for the Daggerfall Covenant, The Eyes of the Queen for the Aldmeri Dominion, The Hidden Armigers for the Ebonheart Pact. This would include new types of PvP and PvE quests, and a new skill line.
    • Weapon Dyeing. To get rid of this horrendous red.
    • New weapons: poleweapons (spears, hallberds,...), flails, crossbows, scepters (one-handed magical), slings (one-handed ranged), cesti, throwing weapons.
    • Underwater exploration and seafaring. Fighting the pirates/other Alliances' warships and stuff. Also, the Dreugh's Castles of Glass and Coral would make a great trial or exploration area, in my opinion.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)