The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP Calls for Aid (PC/NA TF)

• heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vitaely wrote: »
    aidenmoore wrote: »
    Vitaely wrote: »
    Also Grog, stop body camping solo players ya zergling.

WHAT? *hold block while bashing ress* In a serious note, I try my best to deny rezzes. That's just me, the less the better. I seriously rarely ever group. I just follow people around.
    aidenmoore wrote: »
    Screenshot_20161203_082933_zpshbqobhvt.png

:trollface:

In a more serious note: Is that Bloodmayne? How do you not expect all the pugs (and some organized groups) to not show up during prime time if you attack trikeeps?

This is a really key point-- for all of us, I think-- to keep some perspective in the circumstance of a Stack Attack. That deep in enemy territory, hitting a keep? I mean, if a lot of pugs don't show up to defend a friggin' snipticle keep (possibly there is even a scroll on the line), there must be something wrong with that faction's pugs. And if no organized groups show up, maybe they couldn't get there in time, but maybe there's something wrong in that area too.

Auxiliary point: there's a pretty big difference between 4-5 players getting mowed down by multiple raids' worth of foes and a 20-strong group getting mowed down by the same. People rode to that keep because there was a substantial amount of siege on it, and I'm sure there were lots of LOUD CAPITAL LETTERS in zone chat to inform the decision. The zone calls about the group in that screenshot aren't going to read "BM under attack", or "need a little bit more to defend BM"; they're gonna read more like "O M G $ L@@K $ TONS OF BLUES BM FD!!!".

(I don't personally consider 20 to be a ton, because I lead a group of that size around to fight other groups of that size, but to the average solo player 20 is going to look like 40 and the situation at Bloodmayne is going to look apocalyptic in scope. Again, we gotta keep it in perspective.)

And I don't think my group was there, but just to continue up the rope of logic we have reaching down from the skybox: even if the actual zone call sounds a little hysterical, an organized group is not likely to pass up a keep defense against what sounds like a snipload of foes unless they know another group will be there to handle it, or they have their fingers in an equally exciting and far-away pie.

Finally we gotta take into account the actual group that got stack attacked in the courtyard. They clearly have an all-star thing going on, judging by group composition in the screenshot, and are going to radiate menace to the general population. Longtime players in there, very good group players, members of K-Hole and VE and I am sure plenty of them are wearing their tabards; the exaggerated zone call is thus going to change from the existing hysteria of "TONS OF BLUES AT BM" to "KHOLE AND VE STACKING RAIDS AT BM PLUS A VERY TANKY ORC YOU GOTTA SEND EVERYONE".

Yes, ideally, at any given fight, any given alliance would only have a presence in proportion to that of the enemy's force. We would all have more fun, all of the time. But that's not a practical expectation, because none of us are privy to a satellite photo of Cyrodiil (via daedric drone summons? Cliff racers mounted with cameras? IDK) when we decide where to go.

All that being said, the only practical expectation when you take a big group to siege an enemy trikeep is going to be "we're about to start a gigantic brawl in about 30 seconds, it is going to be completely off the chain, and we will probably die in the end". If you don't acknowledge that as the most likely, most logical outcome of the scenario, you are probably Winnie the Pooh diving slo-mo into a beehive the size of a Volkswagen Beetle, expression changing mid-dive, flabbergasted by how many people showed up to defend the honey trove.
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    pcar944 wrote: »
    We had many good fights with EP last night . Very fun but DC is a priority for AD . We can not miss out on those fantastic and wonderful campaign rewards ever again ! Derp

had pleasure of running into you and Dhale and Mano and a few others, nice to see people actually playing the game :p

Very cool I switch characters a lot but always have my @name on and I keep my status online. Always tf up top occasionally I go haderus in the IC. After 2.7 years have three people on ignore all from my own faction.

most I see form AD are Templars lol
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had many good fights with EP last night . Very fun but DC is a priority for AD . We can not miss out on those fantastic and wonderful campaign rewards ever again ! Derp

had pleasure of running into you and Dhale and Mano and a few others, nice to see people actually playing the game :p

hiding.gif

:D
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KSCrfjZ.jpg

fdyTNk6.jpg

QHum4fK.jpg

ut1mPJa.jpg

48A5ZzQ.jpg

I have screenshots too

How many EP does it take to kill 1 AD - 16

Your EP screenshots are of BRK and Arrius...OF COURSE there's a ton of EP there, those are home keeps, and good on them for going :#

But in all seriousness, we all get zerged. All of us. This whole thread's point was to call together EP players to help out in the earlier hours where we are low-popped almost always.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    has anyone seen how good EP did in the last 4-5 hours? did REALLY well, keep it up !
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we doing the thing where we post screenshots of the other factions zerging us down and act they're the only ones doing it? Here are a few good ones from recently:

pk7TBwA.jpg
    FJ3OmhL.jpg
    ZByHgWa.jpg
    8Ox5jZA.jpg
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we doing the thing where we post screenshots of the other factions zerging us down and act they're the only ones doing it? Here are a few good ones from recently:

pk7TBwA.jpg
    FJ3OmhL.jpg
    ZByHgWa.jpg
    8Ox5jZA.jpg

I know we all zerg. That was the point of the pics. Everyone gets butthurt when caught but you either run the zerg, surf the zerg, or are in the zerg at some point every night in TF. Go play in had or some where other than TF if that's your fight. Quit trying to shame & blame to get your way. My five yo does that and this is a m rated game todlers are not allowed.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pk7TBwA.jpg
    FJ3OmhL.jpg
    ZByHgWa.jpg
    8Ox5jZA.jpg

I know we all zerg. That was the point of the pics. Everyone gets butthurt when caught but you either run the zerg, surf the zerg, or are in the zerg at some point every night in TF. Go play in had or some where other than TF if that's your fight. Quit trying to shame & blame to get your way. My five yo does that and this is a m rated game todlers are not allowed.

Just need a good song to surf too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to read through the whole 10 pages of this but I will ask, did anyone point out the absolute irony of someone who runs a minimum or 24 to at least 50 people in organized groups (Pact Militia) asking for MORE people to join because they have no organized guilds when there is Haxus, EP Hit Squad.. hell, even Vencenzo's 6 man probably does as much damage as at least a raid of PM, Or even Krotha...

I honestly think that this is one of the main foundations that problems are built upon in the current standing of Cyrodiil.

The solution is never to get better at the game, it's to stack more numbers, and stack them as hard as you can.

It's a problem that is observed on every single faction and one that I think I am one of the few in actively seeking to stomp out as I basically never run higher than 14 in the past few weeks, which even that is pushing it for me.

The reality of it is, ZoS and their coding/servers cannot handle the type of PvP environment that the game once promised and was designed for, and what's more is that they don't seem to care about fixing the issues (Removing AoE caps and not adding things like more LoS checks to things like Breath of Life) and as such, it is left to the player base to devise ways to make the game playable like:

A ) Spreading out the fights and not stacking 2 - 3 raids or having multiple guilds deeper inside each other than a pegger at swingers party

or

B ) Limiting group size - In the name of the competitive spirit of PvP and for the sake of the actual playabiliity of the game. It literally cannot handle the types of fights we are presenting and especially when meta's like Storm or former Prox Det/Steel Tornado happen, it completely ruins the fun of the game because instead of getting better, as I've said, people seem to try and make up for a lack of skill and creativity in playing and leadership command with just.. STACK MORE NUMBERS. MORE STORMS. MORE TORNADOS. MORE DET.

All in all, it's up to us to make this game fun and enjoyable, ZoS is never going to do us any favours. Take some time out to think about what you and your group is doing for the state of the game and think about how you can improve the experience for everyone before asking for your zerg to expand.
    Edited by Keiryan on December 6, 2016 6:53AM
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiryan wrote: »
    I'm not going to read through the whole 10 pages of this but I will ask, did anyone point out the absolute irony of someone who runs a minimum or 24 to at least 50 people in organized groups (Pact Militia) asking for MORE people to join because they have no organized guilds when there is Haxus, EP Hit Squad.. hell, even Vencenzo's 6 man probably does as much damage as at least a raid of PM, Or even Krotha...

I honestly think that this is one of the main foundations that problems are built upon in the current standing of Cyrodiil.

The solution is never to get better at the game, it's to stack more numbers, and stack them as hard as you can.

It's a problem that is observed on every single faction and one that I think I am one of the few in actively seeking to stomp out as I basically never run higher than 14 in the past few weeks, which even that is pushing it for me.

The reality of it is, ZoS and their coding/servers cannot handle the type of PvP environment that the game once promised and was designed for, and what's more is that they don't seem to care about fixing the issues (Removing AoE caps and not adding things like more LoS checks to things like Breath of Life) and as such, it is left to the player base to devise ways to make the game playable like:

A ) Spreading out the fights and not stacking 2 - 3 raids or having multiple guilds deeper inside each other than a pegger at swingers party

or

B ) Limiting group size - In the name of the competitive spirit of PvP and for the sake of the actual playabiliity of the game. It literally cannot handle the types of fights we are presenting and especially when meta's like Storm or former Prox Det/Steel Tornado happen, it completely ruins the fun of the game because instead of getting better, as I've said, people seem to try and make up for a lack of skill and creativity in playing and leadership command with just.. STACK MORE NUMBERS. MORE STORMS. MORE TORNADOS. MORE DET.

All in all, it's up to us to make this game fun and enjoyable, ZoS is never going to do us any favours. Take some time out to think about what you and your group is doing for the state of the game and think about how you can improve the experience for everyone before asking for your zerg to expand.

If you read my post I was not asking for more numbers or anything other than inter-guild coordination when PM Haxus or anyone else is running. EP has the players and the guilds to perform just fine at primetime.

The issue EP has had is that we have had several guilds die off or switch factions in the last few months outside of the 3-5 hours PM Haxus and others are running. We lack the organization and consequently the numbers throughout most of the day and in the early morning. If you read through the conversation on this thread you will notice that AD/DC players would like to see a more competitive EP faction outside of primetime as well.

The topic of this post is all about what EP needs to do to be competitive in campaign scoring. Having a EP faction that can compete in campaign scoring as well as in organaztion throughout the day is a good thing for the ESO PvP community. If you wish to talk about how PM is ruining the game and causing the hamsters powering the servers at ZOS to pass out there is plenty of other threads for that. :)
    Edited by NACtron on December 6, 2016 9:02AM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »

The topic of this post is all about what EP needs to do to be competitive in campaign scoring. Having a EP faction that can compete in campaign scoring as well as in organaztion throughout the day is a good thing for the ESO PvP community. If you wish to talk about how PM is ruining the game and causing the hamsters powering the servers at ZOS to pass out there is plenty of other threads for that. :)

the only solution to that is to start grouping and playing smart - that means siege, camps, anti-siege, skills that support your group, scouts at home keeps who may only have to just sit there and wait (key keeps) etc
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the only solution to that is to start grouping and playing smart - that means siege, camps, anti-siege, skills that support your group, scouts at home keeps who may only have to just sit there and wait (key keeps) etc

Yup exactly. :) EP needs more of all of those things and we have been getting better lately!
    Edited by NACtron on December 6, 2016 9:48AM
    Pact Militia GM

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    'Cause, everybodddyy zerrrrrrggggsssss
    - Michael Stipe
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or

If you read my post I was not asking for more numbers or anything other than inter-guild coordination when PM Haxus or anyone else is running. EP has the players and the guilds to perform just fine at primetime.

The issue EP has had is that we have had several guilds die off or switch factions in the last few months outside of the 3-5 hours PM Haxus and others are running. We lack the organization and consequently the numbers throughout most of the day and in the early morning. If you read through the conversation on this thread you will notice that AD/DC players would like to see a more competitive EP faction outside of primetime as well.

"EP CALL'S FOR AID" Really you don't think that this short message isn't read as more players needed. You can hide behind all the veils you want to about what you meant but you have essentially asked for the server to be zerged. 10 pages later stacking 2 and 3 raids in the same keep is nothing more than flexing EP's ability to call and get more numbers. If EP want's to start the blob wars again at this level and considering the level they demonstrated Monday night. This SERVER will implode.

Congrats and for all those players that want to send me tells blaming me for the stacking of AD.....I have 1 group 16 to 24 members I do not lead or influence the AD faction. I do read the map offer my opinion and move on. AD zone chat is more comic relief than utility so I don't use it.

If you want to send me tells in game feel free just don't blame me for stuff I have no control over.

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <checks forums for any good arguments>

Yep. We are still debating who zergs more.

< heads back to Reddit>
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or

I agree about this. I personally do not know any AD or DC guild that runs over 24 in group but we all know there is a pm1 & pm2. Even shadowgrabber seems to only run 24 with non group followers. I get why people think AD multistacks but it's just our response to attacks since EP & DC like to hit our tri-keeps all the time we are used to switching directions quickly. For the most part no guild has gone over the 24 group because after that people stop taking responsibility for there part in a group and get lazy. I would be ok with 14-16 caps but it's hard to run like that with haxus zergsurfing pm1 or pm2 or both. DD gets hate tells all the time for running super zergs of 30-40 but it's funny because last time we got one we had 16 with spellton as our only non group following.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

or

"EP CALL'S FOR AID" Really you don't think that this short message isn't read as more players needed. You can hide behind all the veils you want to about what you meant but you have essentially asked for the server to be zerged. 10 pages later stacking 2 and 3 raids in the same keep is nothing more than flexing EP's ability to call and get more numbers. If EP want's to start the blob wars again at this level and considering the level they demonstrated Monday night. This SERVER will implode.

Congrats and for all those players that want to send me tells blaming me for the stacking of AD.....I have 1 group 16 to 24 members I do not lead or influence the AD faction. I do read the map offer my opinion and move on. AD zone chat is more comic relief than utility so I don't use it.

If you want to send me tells in game feel free just don't blame me for stuff I have no control over.

This was post was a call for numbers outside of Primetime. I think I made that explicitly clear. EP needs numbers and more importantly organization outside of primetime. Primetime is when PM and other EP guilds run in full force. I'm aware that we do not need the extra numbers. As I stated earlier EP has the numbers and the guilds right now in primetime to do just fine. However if you played in the daytime a couple weeks ago and maybe even now you will see a disorganized EP without good players to organize them or push something besides Alessia bridge.
    Edited by NACtron on December 6, 2016 5:10PM
    Pact Militia GM

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or

For the most part no guild has gone over the 24 group because after that people stop taking responsibility for there part in a group and get lazy.

You bring up a good point. I would say even after you pass around 12 players in a raid players start to get lazy and stop taking responsibility for their role. Any guild that runs big runs into this issue right off the bat and I would say that is the biggest issue to competitive organized large group play. It's something we have struggled with from the beginning but we have taken on the monumental task of weeding that mentality out of ours raids and it has worked wonders for us.
    Edited by NACtron on December 6, 2016 4:54PM
    Pact Militia GM

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

or

For the most part no guild has gone over the 24 group because after that people stop taking responsibility for there part in a group and get lazy.

You bring up a good point. I would say even after you pass around 12 players in a raid players start to get lazy and stop taking responsibility for their role. Any guild that runs big runs into this issue right off the bat and I would say that is the biggest issue to competitive organized large group play. It's something we have struggled with from the beginning but we have taken on the monumental task of weeding that mentality out of ours raids and it has worked wonders for us.

It just ends up being 16 with 8 meatshields. We don't get as many full groups anymore unless it's the weekend and it's hard not to with 30+ que lists. If we let up on the numbers others will see it as an opertunity and double stack to wipe almost everyone. I don't like wiping to 54 so I run up to 24 which makes it manageable. 16 vs 54, it's not player skill it's aoe caps that win that fight.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭

This was post was a call for numbers outside of Primetime. I think I made that explicitly clear. EP needs numbers and more importantly organization outside of primetime. Primetime is when PM and other EP guilds run in full force. I'm aware that we do not need the extra numbers. As I stated earlier EP has the numbers and the guilds right now in primetime to do just fine. However if you played in the daytime a couple weeks ago and maybe even now you will see a disorganized EP without good players to organize them or push something besides Alessia bridge.

yep

it would be nice if all 3 alliances had the same presence at all times

otherwise its same old - nightcappers etc and then its just frustrating trying to play catchup when majority of your players are on only during primetime

I think people see this as a post by EP for EP and then see you are PM and just write off everything as BS/zergling talk lmao
    One Tamriel killed PVP

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only speak of EST time zone which is when i play. I have been on in the afternoon of the EST time zone and watch DC roll around the map and have been around early morning EST prime time and have watched EP roll around the map. What i can say about those other times that are not prime time is this. AD has no leaders consistently on that i am aware of. From time to time you will find a small organized group running but that's more rare than norm. Prime time 6 pm to 1 am EST you can find at least 2 organized groups being led. In some cases 4 or 5 depending on the day of the week.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only speak of EST time zone which is when i play. I have been on in the afternoon of the EST time zone and watch DC roll around the map and have been around early morning EST prime time and have watched EP roll around the map. What i can say about those other times that are not prime time is this. AD has no leaders consistently on that i am aware of. From time to time you will find a small organized group running but that's more rare than norm. Prime time 6 pm to 1 am EST you can find at least 2 organized groups being led. In some cases 4 or 5 depending on the day of the week.

From what I hear AD got EMP around 5am EST so they must have something organized outside of primetime right?
    Pact Militia GM

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

From what I hear AD got EMP around 5am EST so they must have something organized outside of primetime right?

Our group stayed up to push it, we don't have anything outside of our very few aussies during oceanic time. Didn't stop the DC zerg from dethroning in just a couple hours and taking both scrolls.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

Our group stayed up to push it, we don't have anything outside of our very few aussies during oceanic time. Didn't stop the DC zerg from dethroning in just a couple hours and taking both scrolls.

Oh yikes xD Suppose DC has the largest oceanic zerg then.
    Pact Militia GM

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing compared to that 62 EP blob I was hitting with fire balistas. My damage meter counted 62 at fare. You don't get to say anything about zerging. It was a sad sight seeing 5ps with a 580 ping min
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing compared to that 62 EP blob I was hitting with fire balistas. My damage meter counted 62 at fare. You don't get to say anything about zerging. It was a sad sight seeing 5ps with a 580 ping min

When was this out of curiosity.
    Pact Militia GM

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11pm central
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nah. DC is still either even or one bar behind AD during Oceanic time. Not always, but often. When AD pushes for Emp like they did yesterday, it is often before any organized Oceanic blue guild is on. They have crowned Emp several times that way. They lost everything and scrolls yesterday because rather than continuing to fight the Emp at the last keep, we took it all. Gave the Emp and AD a choice. Keep fighting for your Emp and D tick or save your stuff. They chose Emp which is what we expected. So after cleaning everything up, we took down the last keep with EPs help.

I was actually proud of EP last night. They worked with blue to dethrone. And of course after the dethrone, it was back to the normal fighting.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

Nah. DC is still either even or one bar behind AD during Oceanic time. Not always, but often. When AD pushes for Emp like they did yesterday, it is often before any organized Oceanic blue guild is on. They have crowned Emp several times that way. They lost everything and scrolls yesterday because rather than continuing to fight the Emp at the last keep, we took it all. Gave the Emp and AD a choice. Keep fighting for your Emp and D tick or save your stuff. They chose Emp which is what we expected. So after cleaning everything up, we took down the last keep with EPs help.

I was actually proud of EP last night. They worked with blue to dethrone. And of course after the dethrone, it was back to the normal fighting.

even or 1 bar behind = a 30min fight (at the start of aus prime, before adding organized groups) because you simply can't kill them faster than they res.

be3663efef4ecaba05ce9d337c0b56a1.png
    Edited by Manoekin on December 7, 2016 10:10PM
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

Unfortunately the AD raids logged after crowning/when the DC raids logged on and AD went from being ~100 points in the lead to 3rd place on the scoreboards in <12 hours. When my group logged last night things had gone back to normal, ie AD getting farmed by destro ult.

I remember PVP being better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD