The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP Calls for Aid (PC/NA TF)

NACtron
NACtron
✭✭✭✭✭
May of this year was the last time EP won the Trueflame Campaign. May. Since May we have come close to victory several times. Especially over the summer months, but the last couple campaign cycles we have fallen out of our ability to compete with other factions in terms of campaign scoring. We are often 2-3000 points behind second place. What's changed?

We have lost ALL of our daytime and oceanic guilds. All of them. There are simply none. We used to have several. Wherever those guilds went, whether to other factions or out of the game it does not matter. They took their organizational abilities and their players with them. Leaving behind a often outnumbered and always disorganized faction in the non primetime hours.

Usually when guilds collapse or move on new guilds rise from the ashes. We have seen this in primetime for EP. Right now EP has a powerful arsenal of guilds at its disposal. While we used to struggle in Primetime a few months ago with the collapse of a few EP guilds we are now fully competitive and often excel beyond what the other factions can accomplish. While this great and all (and alot of fun for me as a primetime player) this has not effected the campaign score dramatically. We can't dominate for 3-4 hours and then be missing Chal, Drake and often BRK for the other 20.

What the EP of TF need is more a lot more players, organization and luck outside of primetime. Perhaps you can help with that. If you are an EP that plays in Haddy or Azura's outside of Primetime perhaps you can come help? If you are a AD/DC player getting bored of your faction and want to re-roll, EP right now is the underdog and could use you. If you are an EP player who has always wanted to create a group but never tried, EP needs you in the daytime. Hopefully some will answer and we can get a more balanced and competitive campaign for all of us.
- Nick

On one last note, we are working on creating stronger communication between the EP guilds out there, large and small. A place where we can share tactics, movement, info and get to know each other better as teammates. If you are a raid lead, a officer or a GM of a EP guild please contact @NACtron (Nikolai the Nord) or @Lurtz14 (-Crow) in game for more info :)
Edited by NACtron on November 22, 2016 6:53PM
Pact Militia GM
Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main issue is our lack of an oceanic presence. Dc has the Kelly gang and the *** guild. Not sure what ad has anymore but they've always had a very very strong oceanic presence to gain leads over night. With the loss of ram we lost our main oceanic guild so now it's just log on and see how bad the map is every day.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys have a good prime time presence but the off hours I imagine are very tough . Hopefully someone helps balance that out as having a balanced campaign is more fun in my opinion . Good luck recruiting guys .
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second the comment from @Rohamad_Ali - EP's NA prime time presence is quite strong but I hope you get some help during the rest of the day. I commend you for your efforts to build leadership in EP.
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The main issue is our lack of an oceanic presence. Dc has the Kelly gang and the *** guild. Not sure what ad has anymore but they've always had a very very strong oceanic presence to gain leads over night. With the loss of ram we lost our main oceanic guild so now it's just log on and see how bad the map is every day.

From what I've seen the few times I've been on during oceanic time slot AD has numbers just no real organized guilds. RAM rerolled AD but I haven't heard much about them at least this campaign.
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    When playing on EP character and joining pvp.

1. Asking for inv (no response)
    2. Trying to heal (people are being too squishy)
    3. Trying to tell people to siege (No one brings any siege weapons)
    4. Trying to make a group (everyone start to play by his own rules and die one by one)

Sadly, EP players are not made for PvP, they are better of in PvE. Will never join pvp as EP character.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Barbardin wrote: »

4. Trying to make a group (everyone start to play by his own rules and die one by one)

Sadly, EP players are not made for PvP, they are better of in PvE. Will never join pvp as EP character.

That's every faction basically
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked haderus and true flame and azura star. There is always... black water blade.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    I would be willing to join a morning group on TF to help EP. I get up around 7 AM Eastern.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

From what I've seen the few times I've been on during oceanic time slot AD has numbers just no real organized guilds. RAM rerolled AD but I haven't heard much about them at least this campaign.

AD's main organized guild is RAM. But there is also Nocturnal, which though a bit small and casual, has some pretty good players. There are two new Japanese guilds, too. One is called Haiku wo Yome. They run a pretty tight blob. Very good at staying on crown, and a few of them are showing some strong skills, though not all yet. The other is called Kagerou. They are fairly large when they are on, but haven't seen them as much recently. And of course, some very talented AD players exist in World Boss, etc.

But yeah, EP, look forward to more presence. It'll be exciting to see what you guys can get going.
  • Barbardin
    Barbardin
    ✭✭✭
    Barbardin wrote: »

That's every faction basically

Well I find AD and DC be more organized (at least on EU- PC). And I don't remember EP winning lot of campaigns.
    Edited by Barbardin on November 22, 2016 11:46PM
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP trueflame pvp players probably feels like DC did the first year of the game!! Do you feel like a world of suck?
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 23, 2016 12:02AM
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not really played in a few weeks, but I would say it is not necessarily a organizational issue. Some of it is a learning issue. A lot of EP players make some very poor choices. Many of these are often considered experienced players.

I recall an instance near the beginning of the campaign where DC had Alessia, Roe, and was pushing chal. There where organized EP groups constantly attacking AD tri keeps while this DC emp push was taking place. At one point they even opened one of the gates.

I can think of another instance where we where messing around Arrius because DC was attacking it. A group of 12 decided that chasing Mer and I around a tower was more important than saving Arrius.

These are just a two examples of the real issues EP has. There countless examples of EP potato pushing Alessia while DC is making map pushes. Everyone tries to blame pugs, but more often than not it is organized EP groups. Often enough they are groups considered to be "Elite" groups.
    Edited by manny254 on November 23, 2016 12:03AM
    - Mojican
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently you haven't played the game enough to not give a
    dCQJxly.jpg
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 23, 2016 12:16AM
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    I have not really played in a few weeks, but I would say it is not necessarily a organizational issue. Some of it is a learning issue. A lot of EP players make some very poor choices. Many of these are often considered experienced players.

I recall an instance near the beginning of the campaign where DC had Alessia, Roe, and was pushing chal. There where organized EP groups constantly attacking AD tri keeps while this DC emp push was taking place. At one point they even opened one of the gates.

I can think of another instance where we where messing around Arrius because DC was attacking it. A group of 12 decided that chasing Mer and I around a tower was more important than saving Arrius.

These are just a two examples of the real issues EP has. There countless examples of EP potato pushing Alessia while DC is making map pushes. Everyone tries to blame pugs, but more often than not it is organized EP groups. Often enough they are groups considered to be "Elite" groups.

EP is utterly lacking in guilds outside the primetime hours. If the situations you list here happened outside of primetime that would suggest there is some sort of organized EP guilds out there. And if that is the case while they may not be making the best decisions they are better than nothing and can improve.

What I have seen is that is not the case. EP has nothing remotely resembling organization until the late afternoon. Also in the last few weeks a couple major EP daytime guilds have gone inactive.
    Pact Militia GM

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be willing to join a morning group on TF to help EP. I get up around 7 AM Eastern.

I'm sure EP players would appreciate that. You will see LFG's in zone but no one picks it up. Not sure how the early morning would be though. Thank you and good luck :)
    Pact Militia GM

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I just checked haderus and true flame and azura star. There is always... black water blade.

Probs just have to take what we got in TF and build from the ground up.
    Pact Militia GM

• SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

AD's main organized guild is RAM. But there is also Nocturnal, which though a bit small and casual, has some pretty good players. There are two new Japanese guilds, too. One is called Haiku wo Yome. They run a pretty tight blob. Very good at staying on crown, and a few of them are showing some strong skills, though not all yet. The other is called Kagerou. They are fairly large when they are on, but haven't seen them as much recently. And of course, some very talented AD players exist in World Boss, etc.

But yeah, EP, look forward to more presence. It'll be exciting to see what you guys can get going.

We've been grinding gear/vMA this patch and avoiding the procalypse, but we are finally about to come back to regular pvp to keep the kelly gang honest :)
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkylarkX wrote: »
    maxjapank wrote: »

We've been grinding gear/vMA this patch and avoiding the procalypse, but we are finally about to come back to regular pvp to keep the kelly gang honest :)

Look forward to it. Always great to encounter Noc. Fun fun.
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    EP has haxus.. Always a pain in the ass for DC during non primetime hours. Haven't seen them much lately tho?
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP has haxus.. Always a pain in the ass for DC during non primetime hours. Haven't seen them much lately tho?

Sometimes (rarely) we have morning groups going in eastern time. I myself tend to play mornings but have been off the ESO radar for the past month.

We are still mostly a prime time guild. What happens after 11pm though I'm not sure.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caring about who wins a campaign is so 2014.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

Well...to be honest, I don't really care much. But for Oceanic time, the fights are mostly AD vs. DC. So I think both yellow and blue would love to have a more EP presence to spark things up. And I think Oceanic EP would enjoy logging in to more happening on their side.
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP trueflame pvp players probably feels like DC did the first year of the game!! Do you feel like a world of suck?

Not that bad but morning US we usually have about 5 players on while AD or DC (usually AD) steamrolls things.
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blame Alessia Front Door for all EP's woes.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

I wish the rewards were worth it . I just can't get excited about gold Leki's gear no matter what . I'd rather fight world bosses for rewards then worry about campaign loyalty rewards .
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

What if they removed keep doors like they did resource towers? That would be so much fun and actually add some value to holding the bridge!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »

What if they removed keep doors like they did resource towers? That would be so much fun and actually add some value to holding the bridge!

They should do that for all the keeps. But only if they add different objectives so keep-keep pvp isn't the only way to play.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a suggestion. Go after the bigger threat to winning. Going after AD night after night instead of fighting DC is your problem. AD nightly goes after SEJ and Drake then shifts the focus to DC. EP night after bloody night pushes to the south. F*(^) even Custer new to go west. You want to win a campaign but you have a serious problem with fighting the Blue Ball.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we have something here Minno! Get on the phone and make it happen.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    I think we have something here Minno! Get on the phone and make it happen.

Though if they go this route, it would be better if they just turned pvp into battlegrounds entirely. Most of the best battles of the past week have been long skirmishes that revolve around a tower/obstruction/unique pvp environment and between equal numbers (24vs24 pugs).

This tells me the game is better suited for the traditional MMO battleground than open area pvp. The closed battleground will limit numbers for balance/lag purposes and the dev team can easily add different maps without worrying about how it will impact the overall gameplay.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual