Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is soooooo dead...
    Primetime last night on EP was awful. I spent a little time snooping around in Shor where the plan seems to be to have 20 players running around an inner keep while two players siege (And I was one of them.). After getting wiped three times in an hour by Nesquik and his crew due to that "no-siege" strategy, I loaded into Vivec where we were supposedly pop-locked but there was nothing happening except DC and AD beating on our home keeps. Solo felt pretty lonely last night.
    PS4NA
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I was in Cyrodiil for half an hour last night before I dusted off my PS3 and played Dark Souls. Still got some co-op too after all this time.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Primetime last night on EP was awful. I spent a little time snooping around in Shor where the plan seems to be to have 20 players running around an inner keep while two players siege (And I was one of them.).

Oh yes, an often used but seldom effective strategy. My favorite part is the people in chat sounding off on this. "20 people at Sejanus and 1 siege" and 9/10 times the person complaining was NOT the one siege.

I'm glad to see the campaign is close.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

so want to talk eso...ugh, busy day at work...you would think it would be enough that i simply show up - but, noooooo - i actually need to do work...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @dotme do you have a different psn name, I've run across just about everyone here out in cyrodiil, other than yourself...

sorry, if we've already discussed this over the last year or so, i forget stuff, i'm old :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I saw Geon too on his red. You guys stole my last kill on the resource.

it's actually just geo...geonsocal was my not so clever way of saying "george living in southern california"...

coming from new york (about midway out on long island to be specific) and growing up when i did - you either dreamed of living in florida or california...

tried to make it work in florida for awhile, but, ended up in cali...

I was hoping to catch you in action abyss, smacking some folks around :p

once the action kicks off though - hard to keep track of folks out there battling...

was on my stam sorc again, and, for some reason was having a really hard time sustaining...was having to pop pots like crazy and trying to keep from getting killed a bunch...

think I was just spamming hurricane, shuffle and caltrops too much...thankfully I was able to calm down a bit towards the end of the night..
    Edited by geonsocal on March 23, 2018 6:18PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw jake in action out by sejanus leading the way for AD and what looked like some sword and boarding fun...was definitely absorbing a bunch of damage really well...

fired off a snipe before I caught his name...funny - same thing happened with abyss the other day...had a couple of arrows in this dk smashing some allies out by the faregyl mill, when I realized it was abyss...

seeing how much we've all discussed snipe - figure I don't want my snipe spam showing up on the death recap of anyone I happen to know :#
    Edited by geonsocal on March 23, 2018 7:35PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    Primetime last night on EP was awful. I spent a little time snooping around in Shor where the plan seems to be to have 20 players running around an inner keep while two players siege (And I was one of them.).

Oh yes, an often used but seldom effective strategy. My favorite part is the people in chat sounding off on this. "20 people at Sejanus and 1 siege" and 9/10 times the person complaining was NOT the one siege.

I'm glad to see the campaign is close.
    that poem/song/story you posted on healers - was absolutely epic ballcap...my goodness do you have a way with words :)

for anyone whom may not have seen it - here's the link:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/402187/for-the-healers

one of the reasons the score is so close is that things have gotten kind of weird and personal between EP and AD...and, not surprisingly - DC has taken full advantage of the situation...

i expect this weekend when a lot more of the casual pvpers (unlike us hopeless addicts there all week long :#) join us all in Vicec - things will start smoothing out and EP will regain the lead...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 23, 2018 7:24PM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @dotme do you have a different psn name, I've run across just about everyone here out in cyrodiil, other than yourself...

sorry, if we've already discussed this over the last year or so, i forget stuff, i'm old :)

Yeah my psn tag is ASFDJ. Don't feel bad, I'm old too :smile:
    PS4NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah my psn tag is ASFDJ. Don't feel bad, I'm old too :smile:

I'll definitely keep an eye out for your psn so I can say hi :)

Blood for the Pact
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember what it was like to be old. lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember what it was like to be old. lol

wait, you mean there's a whole other level to this aging stuff :)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep after a certain point you get younger!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

please just tell me my bladder will stop shrinking so fast...

it's funny, whenever I go somewhere with my godson, whom is six - I always tell him to make sure he uses the bathroom before we go...

these days, it's more a reminder for myself than him...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

please just tell me my bladder will stop shrinking so fast...

it's funny, whenever I go somewhere with my godson, whom is six - I always tell him to make sure he uses the bathroom before we go...

these days, it's more a reminder for myself than him...

Your lucky if that is all that shrinks... :D
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is an annoyingly large amount of players out here today that are just way better than me...oh man...

it's crazy, back in 2016 i used to think that I was easily in the top 20% or so of players out there pvping...

I don't know how - but, not so sure that's even true anymore...

finishing up AP farming on my last character - my EP mag dk...

been trying to take back chalman off and on for about an hour or so, but, freaking blue ain't budging...

good to see you out there dotme :)
    Edited by geonsocal on March 24, 2018 6:27PM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    there is an annoyingly large amount of players out here today that are just way better than me...oh man...

it's crazy, back in 2016 i used to think that I was easily in the top 20% or so of players out there pvping...

been trying to take back chalman off and on for about an hour or so, but, freaking blue ain't budging...

Skill isn't easy to recognize anymore now unless you play a non meta build and happen to be successful which is why theres a rift between long time veteran players and new players. So many carry setups and tools now with little to no balance anymore. Skill level becomes less and less important with each update. I can't wait to see what *** this new skill line brings.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I say non-meta I mean using sets that contribute ONLY to the stat page with the least amount of rng possible forcing a player to have to know how to combo and defend by themselves without the assistance of a set.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

Skill isn't easy to recognize anymore now unless you play a non meta build and happen to be successful which is why theres a rift between long time veteran players and new players. So many carry setups and tools now with little to no balance anymore. Skill level becomes less and less important with each update. I can't wait to see what *** this new skill line brings.

Idk how or why people are excited about the skill line. Sounds like more aids. I don’t see how they add more content especially abilities to the game when they haven’t even fixed performance issues.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk how or why people are excited about the skill line. Sounds like more aids. I don’t see how they add more content especially abilities to the game when they haven’t even fixed performance issues.

howdy stoney, hope all is well for ya out there in tamriel and irl...

soon as i read your comment - pink floyd's song "money" came to mind...

Money, it's a gas
    Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    performance issues are definitely nothing new - I remember sitting atop a keep sieging after the destro ultimates were introduced, and watching all the new animations -- very first thought was that this isn't going to help with the lag at all...

same thought came again when trees started popping up everywhere...

hopefully zos can continue to simplify some of the info that goes back and forth between client and server - like removing the aoe caps...

continually adding more computations without addressing performance issues just makes the game unplayable at times...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 25, 2018 6:23PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if people have considered that to slot one of the new skills they are going to have to give up a skill they have slotted now as they aren't adding any additional slots to the skill bar. Will they be worth it?
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    @reiverx I saw you today about to do me dirty but you left which I'm thankful for. Fighting a mag dk magplar and magblade as a mad dk solo would never have worked out. *** up the 2 randoms as soon as you left. Also ran into Jake... oh Jake, you poor poor fool.
    Edited by Abysswarrior45 on March 26, 2018 12:55AM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @reiverx I saw you today about to do me dirty but you left which I'm thankful for. Fighting a mag dk magplar and magblade as a mad dk solo would never have worked out. *** up the 2 randoms as soon as you left. Also ran into Jake... oh Jake, you poor poor fool.

I seen you on top of the wall used a restoration staff heavy attack to let you know I seen you then turned the other direction to go cap the flags I ain't sure what your talking about the other ad that was taking the keep I was just following behind the zerg I was just there for the ap lol was trying out a new build on my magicka nb trying to make him a healer so if your insinuating I was part of the group that you was fighting your wrong I usually just go to keeps that's already flagged to get the ap after we flipped it I went to the resources so ain't sure what happened
    Edited by Jake1576 on March 26, 2018 12:55AM
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

I seen you on top of the wall used a restoration staff heavy attack to let you know I seen you then turned the other direction to go cap the flags I ain't sure what your talking about the other ad that was taking the keep I was just following behind the zerg I was just there for the ap lol was trying out a new build on my magicka nb trying to make him a healer so if your insinuating I was part of the group that you was fighting your wrong I usually just go to keeps that's already flagged to get the ap after we flipped it I went to the resources so ain't sure what happened

Nvm, I thought you were Halsey. Now I'm disappointed because I thought I murdered a sniper.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

Nvm, I thought you were Halsey. Now I'm disappointed because I thought I murdered a sniper.

Lol if I had went up on the wall where you was you probably would have murdered me trying out different stuff I ain't to familiar with got tired or playing the same way decided to mix some stuff up and try out other stuff
    Edited by Jake1576 on March 26, 2018 1:07AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm starting to wonder if jake and I are the same player...our vids look a lot a like an our playstyles sound awfully similiar :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @reiverx I saw you today about to do me dirty

after all the time we've all spent in cyrodiil fighting...i'd say william munny has the right of it when it comes to our fates: "we all got it coming to us kid"

especially those nightblade folks out there...
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

especially those nightblade folks out there...

Et tu, Geo?
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 26, 2018 1:57AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was a little bummed when I heard sony wasn't gonna carry playerunkown battlegrounds...

turns out PlayStation has a similiar style game called fortnite...free to play...was pretty fun to try for a bit...