Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance on ESO Megaservers - 9/14/16 @ 2:00pm EDT [COMPLETE]

• JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    Update: All NA servers are currently being tested internally. PC EU testing is ongoing.

Still had to wade through a ton of junk posts just to find this. You missed my point. I don't want to have to skim the whole thread just to find the updates. How about a quick and easy place to look that doesn't get taken over by the users?
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    linoge63 wrote: »
    I had been experiencing some abnormal lags yesterday, i wonder if in this downtime this will be fixed?

^ Makes me wish for the LOL button more then ever.

Sadly I have no confidence that the lag and endless loading will receive any noticeable fix during this maintenance. This is more about the rollbacks.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    Araxyte wrote: »
    Will there really be a roll back? I was just about to achieve 'The Flawless Conqueror' title before I got disconnected mid round :'(
    Awful lot of people in this thread on the verge of that title...
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess i can step outside for a few hrs . Lol
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like an "addict" feening for my ESO fix. Lol
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look at all these white knights. ZoS isn't going to sleep with you guys. You know that, right?

So I guess that makes you a black knight then? If that's the case we may as well call racism.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I starting to think that forum QQing is full time job for some people.
  • Schemering
    Schemering
    ✭✭✭
    Update: All NA servers are currently being tested internally. PC EU testing is ongoing.

thnx again 4 update:)
    PC/EU AD 1500+ PC/NA 300+

Schemering - Breton magicka Nightblade
    Ambergloed - Argonian Templar Healer
    Fonkeling - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Twinkeling - Dunmer magicka Nightblade
    Sprankeling- Altmer magicka Nightblade
    Schittering - Redguard stamina Nightblade
    Glinstering - Khajiit stamina Sorcerer
    Spiegeling - Altmer magicka Necromancer
    Flonkering - Orc stamina Necromancer
    Glimmering - Argonian Necromancer
    Duisternis - Dunmer magicka Dragonknight
    Maanlicht - Altmer magicka Templar
    Weerlicht - Altmer magicka Sorcerer
    Zonnestraal - Redguard stamina Warden EP char
    Slagschaduw - Dunmer magicka Warden - Healer or Damage Dealer
    Ochtendgloren - Imperial stamina Templar
    Avondval - Redguard stamina Dragonknight
    Aurora Noorderlicht - Breton magicka Nightblade DC char
    Dageraad - Breton magicka Sorcerer

Wisseling - Breton magicka Nightblade NA
    Zonsverduistering - Breton Templar NA Healer
    Tinteling - Argonian Dragonknight NA Tank
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JungleBoot wrote: »

Still had to wade through a ton of junk posts just to find this. You missed my point. I don't want to have to skim the whole thread just to find the updates. How about a quick and easy place to look that doesn't get taken over by the users?

The latest updates are on the first page, first post by Gina.
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a good thing?
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post is addicting.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

go to page one. original post states that they have this cross posted. ONE post has all these comments. go check the OTHER post and it is JUST the ZOS updates.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

For crying out loud mate. Go to page 1 of this thread. Look at the first post. Every so often hit f5. The first post is being regularly updated. You don't need to look at the rest of the thread at all.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_mkca7pDygC1qz4rgp.gif
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a good thing?

It hypothetically means that the servers will be up Soon™.
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at all these white knights. ZoS isn't going to sleep with you guys. You know that, right?

So I guess that makes you a black knight then? If that's the case we may as well call racism.

You would say that, wouldn't you?

XBox NA
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

lol to be fair with out the QQ there would be no "LoL's"
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but they do work on fixing it every time it happens. That is all they CAN do and all WE should expect them to do.
    What world do you live in?

You don't expect them to create a stable system in the first place and put backup plans in place to avoid these kind of issues? Please never get a job as a manager in any company I work for.
  • Ampnode
    Ampnode
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused as to why I'm seeing grown adults here getting worked up over not being able to play a game for a few hours, and I'd think everyone would get used to it by now.

smh.
    PC NA - CP640+

Characters:
    Amp - Magicka Nightblade
    Amp - Magicka Sorcerer
    Amp - Magicka Templar
    Amp - Stamina Dragonknight
    Amp - Stamina Templar
    Amp - Magicka Dragonknight
    Amp - Stamina Sorcerer
    Amp - Stamina Nightblade
  • davejschraderb14_ESO
    Welcome to "The Elder Scrolls: OFFLINE."

I'm assuming they are doing a rollback for an exploit that they haven't mentioned... Why else would that be required???

Let's hope it isn't too far back, as to lose all our progress - especially since ZoS NEVER WARNS US IN GAME LIKE EVERY GOOD MMO DOES!!!!! At least alter the ESO Launcher - so that it can display things that are important... Having to always keep forums open for any info is ricockulous for a profiting company.

Mahogany Johnson - Breton Templar
    Pure Skooma Puma - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade
    Samæl Aun Weor - Imperial Dragonknight T3 Tank
    Ignus ex Draconis - Argonian Templar Healer
    Helios Orcus - Dunmer Dragonknight Yoloknight
    James Tiger’ius Kirk - Khajiit Magika Nightblade
    S A M Æ L – Imperial Stamina Sorcerer
    Tristane Copperfield - Breton Sorcerer
    Paul Usul Muad'Dib - Breton Nightblade Healer
    Rig Heimdall – Nord Dragonknight Tank
    Dracarus Fireborne - Argonian Templar
    Seraphine Hellfire - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Snarklefartz – Breton Sorcerer
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zolron wrote: »
    Palidon wrote: »
    ZOS I will make this simple and to the point. You need to get your act together. These down times are getting old especially for those of us who are paid subscribers and are missing out on game time with no reimbursement.

I am a paid subscriber, and I expect no reimbursement for them doing their jobs. It's not like ESO+ costs $50 a month you know...

The bolded part had me in stitches really....The problem is, for those who only have a few hours to play a week, the chances of the servers being down during THEIR window of opportunity to play is increased directly by the frequency of down-times. Sure, if you play 30+ hours a week the downtime's are opportunities to " go get some sun" etc that people like to spout during these kinds of posts. To others with limited playtime we can run into a streak of bad luck and literally get to play ( pay to play for those ESO+ members) ZERO hours for weeks...
    Another thing that pisses me off, and I have posted about this in the past, regarding the transparency of ZOS..either they BS PR us big time, or the 'left hand doesn't know what the right hand does'...
    Rant over !!

Unfortunately we live in a world where an MMO is played by at least a select crowd 24/7. Every time there is downtime, someone is going to miss out. Luckily we only play games for fun and not to live our lives lol (at least in this game) but yeah I understand the downtime sucks but whuddyagunnado...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

DEV TRACKER :D
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the way people think that bringing servers down over and over and over again is "ZOS doing their job". NOT bringing down servers all the time and keeping services running is doing your job.

Name one game that doesn't have sudden issues like this, and I'll tell you you are lying. Does that mean they aren't doing their job? No, it does not. *** happens, deal with it.

I'll name you a game that KEEPS having constant prime time issues like this, ESO.

Really? Because they don't happen very often at all for me. If it were all SIX servers it MIGHT be another story.

Weekly is often enough in my book.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about to freak out an push the Spock button .

NZQhi.gif
  • InfiniteGamer

Out of curiosity what does "QQing" mean? Not all that caught up on internet slang.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I hope that as from the "no able to log in" issue was first "couple of minutes for the fix" and it was an hour and a half, that this time it will not be like 3 or 4 more hours offline :(!!!
  • Nysara
    Nysara
    ✭✭✭

Is this a good thing?

Is this a good thing?

She means you have to wait till tomorrow THEN we can have new maintenances HOORAYY!
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of curiosity what does "QQing" mean? Not all that caught up on internet slang.

Whining, crying. I think it's because QQ looks like teary eyes but I forget.
  • ObsidianKaesken
    Diminish wrote: »
    Diminish wrote: »
    Takaramono wrote: »
    Come on guys one day out of every maybe two weeks its offline as far as I can tell. Now I could be wrong, but whats the point in wasting your time complaining about the inevitable? It needs to be done obviously, or they would not have taken the servers down in the first place. Down time for them means loss of business, so I am sure they try to get the servers back online as quickly as possible.

Besides I bet you could be doing something else to pass the time instead of crying about it on their forums, like the tears are going to magically cause the mega server to reappear on your launcher.

PS4 NA server was just down for maintenance literally 9 hours ago...

You do realize that there's more to life than 9+ hours missed on a virtual game, right?

You do realize that my comment was a direct reply to the person stating that down time is not that frequent, right? I never once since I missed out on 9 hours of game time; learn to comprehend what you read. There is more to life than the assumptions you make towards others ;)

Did I say that you, personally, missed 9 hours? No, I did not. And likewise to you. ;)
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭

Crying, Complaining, Whining, Raging, (Signs of Addiction) lol Who knows
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285