Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Maintenance on ESO Megaservers - 9/14/16 @ 2:00pm EDT [COMPLETE]

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok i am out... i am getting constantly pissed recently by ZoS and their customers services - eh i meant customers *** up.

Servers laggy and down all the time.
    Rollbacks
    Lags and exploits and so on remain unpursued

I'll go for another game for now.
    See you in a month (if your server hasn't exploded since then)

Can I have your stuff?
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • dead1ycool
    My only complaint for this game is the input lag that never used to be there and random crashes in maelstrom. Flawless conquerer is hard enough without the game crashing on arena 6 during a perfect run. After the 1.5.0.0. patch the game was running fantastic. Recently I have seen the input lag that they fixed come back. I have tested my internet and it's running fine. 125mb down, 25mb up, 62ms ping. Whatever they did after that update needs to stay the same.
    Options
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    >The connection issues for the megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

>We are currently performing maintenance on the ESO megaservers. Please visit this thread for details and updates: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/291549

oookay you might want to remove one of those. coz its still down
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
    Options
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

While we appreciate what you were trying to do.... 5 more minutes delay to warn us wouldn't have made a difference for rollback but you have to understand how utterly frustrating it is to have been in the middle of a big fight, or a dungeon, or a trial, or mail, or any number of things you WOULD HAVE WAITED TO EVEN START with a little warning, and suddenly be disconnected. For a couple hours. with no idea where your character will even be when you come back. How many accounts will need inventory corrections now because of items stuck in limbo when they would have delayed sending that mail or listing in guild store oct when they went down? I know _I'VE lost stuff that way and it was never returned to me. :( Not cool ZOS, not professional.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
    Options
  • Wolfhammer
    Wolfhammer
    ✭✭✭
    Valerien wrote: »
    Is this going to fix the last roll back or is it a roll back plus maintenance during prime time EU?

I read it as doing maintenance to avoid further rollbacks..
    Wolfhammer - Templar serving the Alith guild on EU
    Options
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fixed it

Greetings xxxxx,

This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership. You will no longer be charged for membership on a recurring basis, and your access to ESO Plus™ benefits will expire at the end of your current membership.

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Folks:

It's NOT maintenance....they just have to call it that. It broke. They need to fix it. And I doubt they set out to break it ;)

Technically it is maintenance, because they are fixing an issue that isn't causing the server to be down entirely but rather prevent it from storing data.
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Sometimes, complex technology runs into complex problems.

Be glad it's just your game server this time and not your dialysis machine.

lol nice
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
    Options
  • Chew_Magna
    Chew_Magna
    ✭✭✭
    More rage posts please. I still have 6.5 hours at work with nothing left to read.
    Options
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    Alex_Lex wrote: »
    This one was too
    image.jpg
    I remember looting all those pots but don't recall ever seeing that big blue thing in the middle.
    Edited by Stardark on September 14, 2016 6:37PM
    Options
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    i dont understand i see some friends are playing in eso now and so it stand in forum server is Down for meainteance ??
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kitty2.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are sharing screenshots now, here are three.

Which one is actually being chased here.. Or something else.
    G9vZtwM.png

Khajiit Nightblade Character
    TZAgJik.png
    KlxG0Kt.png
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • Grumble_and_Grunt
    Grumble_and_Grunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ benefits:)

JEO8vIU.jpg

LMFAO
    PC EU
    Fix Powerful Assault
    #3Qbiken
    Options
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    makes me wonder why there has been so many issues lately with the game servers. Kinda think someone is doing a DDos
    Options
  • DARKNESSCHAINED
    Grabmoore wrote: »
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    **Patch Notes**

General

We're sorry to announce but we are going to rollback servers by 7 hours. The issue was caused by our recent corrections to certain Quests in Stormhaven, where we changed the line-up of option paths to represent the story better.

*snip*
    This is the most frightening thing I've read all day. 7 hours??! I farm consecutively for XP. 7 hours will knock me back so far!!!
    :worried:

Maybe this offers you more ways to learn your char instead of grinding to max level and complaining about content being too hard for your gold equipped min max char.

People grinding in this game to reach an endgame they won't ever participate in.... Humanity please!

Excuse me, but I don't believe my methods should be of anyone's questioning. In fact, I've played through each campaign fully. My choice to grind is my own. Oh, and I don't believe I made any complaints. Check.
    The truth is always a threat to evil men.
    Options
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

Oh my gosh you people complain to freaking much, if they didn't do this, the game would be complete junk, what would you rather have? Lots of maintenance to get a problem fixed, or have it where it's not and get kicked, get viruses, and a bunch of other stuff all the time, I seriously doubt anyone here could do better, so quit your griping and complaining, either get on PTS, another game, or just be quiet.

Nah sorry not buying it.

There is once or twice, it happens. Over and over and over again, in prime time every week with no real information about what's going on isn't right.

All MMO's have done this so you cannot use that excuse.

And very often they will give an IN game warning AND refund time.
    Options
  • Quelhallow
    Quelhallow
    ✭✭
    Tonight was the night.
    Tonight was my night.
    The world revolves around me.
    I'm offended.

I was super, duper busy in Davon's Watch,
    composing a little sonnet to be performed before
    a live audience of trolls.

I will never get that chance.

I don't know how I rhythm and rhymed cool-kid words like:
    triggered, potato, harambe, salty and
    trash talk about politicians in
    such elegant form and biting wit, to lull
    the sweet baby trolls to an even deeper
    sleep.
    But there it was. A zone chat grenade
    of such cleverness that, were I to pull
    that pin,
    I'd finally earn the respect of my online peers.
    If only for a moment.

But that moment is gone.

I demand.
    I pay.
    I play?
    Me. Me. Me.
    It's all about me.
    Tonight was my night.
    Tonight was the night.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dghull79 wrote: »
    While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

I'm not certain that this is true. It is certainly true that you do a good job of notifying players within game whenever there is the weekly scheduled maintenance, however, whenever there have been unscheduled maintenances such as this one, I do not recollect ever receiving an in game warning.

It is also not logical to expedite a process 'to prevent further loss of progress' when expediting the process might cause far more people to lose their progress for whatever in game activity they were involved in.

They expedited the process because keeping the servers up any longer than they did would result in people doing things that would not be saved and thus done for absolutely nothing.
    Options
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Sometimes, complex technology runs into complex problems.

Be glad it's just your game server this time and not your dialysis machine.

Therac-25
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Lolssi
    Lolssi
    ✭✭✭
    Also not everyone pays for this game. At MOST, they buy the game and that's it.
    That is paying for the game...

Options
  • Shrinkwrap
    Shrinkwrap
    ✭✭✭
    This kinda maintenance happens in every MMO that's out there. ZOS is no different than the rest where rollbacks and crap like that occur. WOW was/is no different, etc., ad nauseum. That's why I play more than one game. When this one is down and I want to play, I play the other game.

Just saw on CB news an article about 1st responders handling the Vancouver Fentanyl epidemic. Some of those guys keep saving the same people over and over, etc. Sometimes reading these forums makes me think that playing this game has gotten to your opioid receptors.

No offense intended, but c'mon.
    Options
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stardark wrote: »
    I remember looting all those pots but don't recall ever seeing that big blue thing in the middle.
    At release Prophet was imprisoned in this big square with this guy
    f01.jpg
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
    Options
  • okrkas
    okrkas
    ✭✭
    Chew_Magna wrote: »
    More rage posts please. I still have 6.5 hours at work with nothing left to read.

I HATE YOU AND YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)
    Options
  • beattle
    beattle
    ✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    beattle wrote: »
    No exact time for completion, but expect it to be at least a couple hours. Sorry, guys. We're going to try and get you back in as soon as possible.

I call bul*hit! You say this every time, and the lemmings you have here supporting you keep falling for it. This has been happening for months, with the same responses, yet, during this time you have done nothing to actually fix the problem that is causing it. I said last month, once the sub I paid for is expired, I am done unless you fix what is causing this constant downtime. You have not.

Keep feeding people garbage, eventually they will get sick of it.

and i commented on that post too, if you dislike that they are actually fixing the issue then stop paying for sub and be quiet. no one cares that you think you are owed anything. As for this being the "same" issue as last month like you claim it could be or it could be something else. we do not know what is causing the issues only ZOS knows. I -do- know how ever that running a mmo is not as easy as most of the people n here think it is.

And what exactly have they fixed? Since subbing, it is the same thing, constant downtimes, for one reason or another, yet, they keep happening. How do YOU know it is NOT the same issue as last month? As I stated, once my sub is expired, I will indeed stop paying and go back to my other game. However, since I have paid in ADVANCE, I am OWED for what I have paid for. I have played many MMO's, and none I have played have ever gone down this frequently. It is people like you that tell people to be quiet for demanding something they have paid for, to be actually fixed, is the problem with the world we are living in. No accountability, only excuses for ineptness.
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forztr wrote: »
    Fixed it

Greetings xxxxx,

This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership. You will no longer be charged for membership on a recurring basis, and your access to ESO Plus™ benefits will expire at the end of your current membership.

seriously lmao u posted in this thread about cancelling your membership? you couldnt just cancel it and be done with it? U had to make a cheesy post ? lmao
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Parafrost wrote: »
    Palidon wrote: »
    ZOS I will make this simple and to the point. You need to get your act together. These down times are getting old especially for those of us who are paid subscribers and are missing out on game time with no reimbursement.

I am a paid subscriber, and I expect no reimbursement for them doing their jobs. It's not like ESO+ costs $50 a month you know...

What game costs 50 dollars a month wtf?!?

Exactly lol if you can't afford a mere $15 a month or feel this would be better spent elsewhere then simply don't sub. Besides, not ALL of sub benefits are going unused while offline (research times).
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 14, 2016 6:39PM
    Options
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    Those "useless employees" make playing this game possible in the first place. Those same "useless employees" are who will have the game back up and further rollbacks not happen. Hate to break it to ya, but replacing those people will not do any good. In fact, it could very well make things worse!

You people really need to chill and think with a level head. Your anger issues are so fargone not even Jack Nicholson could help you.

Sorry but the only thing I can see now is how the game not working for 4 days in 1.5 weeks. What does this mean? Ppl don't do their jobs. They can't do their job proper and make servers work in prime time. Thats why I wrote that message.
    Edited by Kirameku on September 14, 2016 6:39PM
    Options
  • Araxyte
    Araxyte
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I was in the middle of Veteran Maelstrom Arena going for flawless conqueror title. I made it half way through the last stage... then got disconnected without warning (I even checked chat for maintenance warnings). As a player with not the best gear and a low amount of champion points it was quite the struggle to get to that point without a death. This really sucks considering I dislike maelstrom and just want the flawless title.
    | All classes | PC EU |
    Options
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭

Gina, you posted notice of it going down here long before the server was switched off in game. One of the guild guys said the servers were going down and we thought he was joking around.
    Sorry, but there are way more people in game than on the forum and there is ABSOLUTELY no reason not to give even a five minute warning.
    It is rude and a very stupid way to treat customers, because that's what we are. Customers. And this customer is very very cross.

Customers are people that walk into a store, buy something, then go home and (typically) never deal with those employees ever again. If anything we are consumers rather than customers. Also not everyone pays for this game. At MOST, they buy the game and that's it. Further payment is optional and on you. Why don't people get that? Seriously they think they are entitled to legit trash talking Zenimax just because they buy crowns and/or sub...

and that is nitpicking..... I fail to understand how a warning could not be given in game. Just switching off the servers is guaranteed to make a lot of people angry..... I like to be dealt with in a polite manner. And that was not.
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
    Options
This discussion has been closed.