The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Maintenance on ESO Megaservers - 9/14/16 @ 2:00pm EDT [COMPLETE]

• Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolmens are already up!
    a23.jpg
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
    Options
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    ZOS I will make this simple and to the point. You need to get your act together. These down times are getting old especially for those of us who are paid subscribers and are missing out on game time with no reimbursement.

I am a paid subscriber, and I expect no reimbursement for them doing their jobs. It's not like ESO+ costs $50 a month you know...

Not everybody has the same ammount of free money to spend every month,
    some people,including me,have to make choices in what hobby's are worth paying for reguraly.
    Options
  • Mooolon
    Mooolon
    ✭✭
    aaand my gold keys are gone n_n
    Mooooooolooon

Nightblade
    PC/EU/DC
    Blut und Schweiss
    Options
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Damit ZOS_GinaBruno I said Don;t force me to have a second glass of wine, and here we are :(

measuring-cup-wine.gif

Should have listened to that other forum poster and grabbed 2 bottles ;)@P3ZZL3

I actually got 3 and 6 cases of beer :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

Oh my gosh you people complain to freaking much, if they didn't do this, the game would be complete junk, what would you rather have? Lots of maintenance to get a problem fixed, or have it where it's not and get kicked, get viruses, and a bunch of other stuff all the time, I seriously doubt anyone here could do better, so quit your griping and complaining, either get on PTS, another game, or just be quiet.

you said the one word which is Taboo "be Quiet", lol not gonna happen in this situation, People gonna vent there anger at @ZOS lol
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
    Options
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh no. Hot Tub Time Machine ESO version!!!
    Options
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alex_Lex wrote: »
    Dolmens are already up!
    a23.jpg

that screenshot is beautifull, did u make it yourself?
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

Gina, you posted notice of it going down here long before the server was switched off in game. One of the guild guys said the servers were going down and we thought he was joking around.
    Sorry, but there are way more people in game than on the forum and there is ABSOLUTELY no reason not to give even a five minute warning.
    It is rude and a very stupid way to treat customers, because that's what we are. Customers. And this customer is very very cross.

Customers are people that walk into a store, buy something, then go home and (typically) never deal with those employees ever again. If anything we are consumers rather than customers. Also not everyone pays for this game. At MOST, they buy the game and that's it. Further payment is optional and on you. Why don't people get that? Seriously they think they are entitled to legit trash talking Zenimax just because they buy crowns and/or sub...
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 14, 2016 6:32PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Consider the alternative for a minute. The earlier login issues are fixed and you can get back into the game. The root cause of the login issues remains unfixed, but ZOS wants you to be able to play.

Because they did not fix the root cause, everyone keeps getting indeterminate and spasmodic rollbacks. Which is worse - indefinite rollbacks until the next scheduled maintenance, which is five days away, or maintenance now to fix the root cause, and no more rollbacks?

It's not that they didn't fix the root cause, it's that, historically, they CANT fix the root cause of pretty much anything.

XBox NA
    Options
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a25.jpg
    The winter is coming!
    Options
  • Diesosoon
    Diesosoon
    ✭✭✭
    Reeee.. Oh well.

Wouldn't mind a goat as compensation. Just sayin'. Need to feed my RP family.

Best comment I have seen!!! :D

~Diesosoon NA~ |Diesosoon EU|

~Guilds~ |Guilds|
    ~Hoarders Anonymous~ |Yet to be determined|
    Bum touching is the best touching
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    23icorb.jpg

"I tell you it plugs in there somewhere!!" >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kirameku wrote: »
    While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

Thats very nice of you but in prime time? Seriously? You guys must consider not only changing your useless employees who can't repair the game but also refund for EVERY player. Even without subscribe. May be even in-game presents. Because turning down servers in prime time is just... Violently
    Maelstorm sharpened daggers would be nice :P

Those "useless employees" make playing this game possible in the first place. Those same "useless employees" are who will have the game back up and further rollbacks not happen. Hate to break it to ya, but replacing those people will not do any good. In fact, it could very well make things worse!

You people really need to chill and think with a level head. Your anger issues are so fargone not even Jack Nicholson could help you.

LoL nice Jack Nicholson reference :sunglasses:

PC NA SERVER

Options
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens every time there has been a maintenance the previous day. I am a paying ESO+ member and think it is time ZOS give us free game time every time this happens. Someone is not doing their jobs properly and it's causing downtime.

It has been happening far too often now.
    Options
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tat2mano wrote: »
    No exact time for completion, but expect it to be at least a couple hours. Sorry, guys. We're going to try and get you back in as soon as possible.

a couple of hours ?????????????????

I am so done with this game...week in week out the same story....

I feel for you all but considering the game has been unplayable to me since last Friday because of persistent crippling lag I'm probably the only person here excited for emergency maintenance.

Options
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    **Patch Notes**

General

We're sorry to announce but we are going to rollback servers by 7 hours. The issue was caused by our recent corrections to certain Quests in Stormhaven, where we changed the line-up of option paths to represent the story better.

*snip*
    This is the most frightening thing I've read all day. 7 hours??! I farm consecutively for XP. 7 hours will knock me back so far!!!
    :worried:

Maybe this offers you more ways to learn your char instead of grinding to max level and complaining about content being too hard for your gold equipped min max char.

People grinding in this game to reach an endgame they won't ever participate in.... Humanity please!
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
    Options
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will there be any hashtags of any selfies?
    Edited by ButtersEP on September 14, 2016 6:34PM
    Options
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my gosh you people complain to freaking much, if they didn't do this, the game would be complete junk, what would you rather have? Lots of maintenance to get a problem fixed, or have it where it's not and get kicked, get viruses, and a bunch of other stuff all the time, I seriously doubt anyone here could do better, so quit your griping and complaining, either get on PTS, another game, or just be quiet.

Honestly Darkness, all we are asking for is a warning....you know the countdown saying the server is going down...you have played this game long enough to notice that they usually give you a countdown right?

[Edit to remove naming and shaming]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on September 14, 2016 7:25PM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, was ZOS the beneficiary of malicious third-party targeting? The conspiracy theorist in me wants to know.

If Wal-mart is the third-party, then yes :p
    Options
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mwo1480 wrote: »
    [
    that screenshot is beautifull, did u make it yourself?
    Cheers!
    Yep, that's panorama.
    At least 3 details can tell you it was taken at the launch.
    This one was too
    image.jpg
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    23icorb.jpg

"I tell you it plugs in there somewhere!!" >:)

That would go good with a little lemon pepper and olive oil .
    Options
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Consider the alternative for a minute. The earlier login issues are fixed and you can get back into the game. The root cause of the login issues remains unfixed, but ZOS wants you to be able to play.

Because they did not fix the root cause, everyone keeps getting indeterminate and spasmodic rollbacks. Which is worse - indefinite rollbacks until the next scheduled maintenance, which is five days away, or maintenance now to fix the root cause, and no more rollbacks?

With weekly (long) maintenance these things should not happen at all,
    and these things happen way to "frequent".
    Edited by tat2mano on September 14, 2016 6:34PM
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    tat2mano wrote: »
    No exact time for completion, but expect it to be at least a couple hours. Sorry, guys. We're going to try and get you back in as soon as possible.

a couple of hours ?????????????????

I am so done with this game...week in week out the same story....

I feel for you all but considering the game has been unplayable to me since last Friday because of persistent crippling lag I'm probably the only person here excited for emergency maintenance.

im with you im happy there doing something, Something is better then Nothing honestly

PC NA SERVER

Options
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the way people think that bringing servers down over and over and over again is "ZOS doing their job". NOT bringing down servers all the time and keeping services running is doing your job.
    Options
  • LaiTash
    LaiTash
    ✭✭✭

Somehow other MMO devs manage to run their games without 4-8 hours of maintenance every other day. And none do this when it's the prime time. And yeah, i couldn't do this better, and that's one of the reasons i'm not trying to run a mmo.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the people complaining on this thread... and it's not shut down!!!???

I thread something like 'almost' everyone else is saying and I get a thread shut down and a warning! Let's be consistent now....

If the comments were THAT out of hand (some of them are, but not all because people are entitled to fury lol) mods would edit or delete them.
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, complex technology runs into complex problems.

Be glad it's just your game server this time and not your dialysis machine.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Theoverd
    Theoverd
    Those "useless employees" make playing this game possible in the first place.
    There are some problems in your logic: we can't play, it's just impossible.
    Options
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where this one was taken?)
    a32.jpg
    Options
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭

Nah sorry not buying it.

There is once or twice, it happens. Over and over and over again, in prime time every week with no real information about what's going on isn't right.

All MMO's have done this so you cannot use that excuse.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

Options
This discussion has been closed.