Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Maintenance on ESO Megaservers - 9/14/16 @ 2:00pm EDT [COMPLETE]

• KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As to the pro ZOS people continually posting the same rhetoric:

Communication is appreciated. In game messages and updating the news feed on the launcher SHOULD be simple things that are done straight away. Zo$ continues to blatantly ignore this or just incompetent.

I understand maintenance is taking down server to fix issues. Problem here is Z0$ isn't fixing anything and breaking more by rushing out each DLC. More emergency maintenance and resulting in more time offline.

Also i find it hard to see how something broke, then something else broke....Server online.....then something broke again server back offline. This equates simply to instability, which should have been addressed and fixed by now, 2 years after all.
    Options
  • CasterX
    CasterX
    ✭✭
    l3alls wrote: »
    Oh No! My sharpened maelstrom sword!?

It`s just a sword you are lucky, maybe there is someone who will miss a sharpened flame destro staff :D
    Options
  • TheSeer
    TheSeer
    ✭✭✭
    -Severs go down-

Level head people: Calm down.
    Everyone else: 278bfb9d-895f-431f-8c2c-0313d7f648e8.gif
    Edited by TheSeer on September 14, 2016 6:22PM

Alliance: Alderi Dominion / Ebonheart Pact •
    Gamer Tag: Unspoken Seer •
    Platform: Xbox One •
    Server: NA •
    Options
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    To be honest, we (as customers) should start demanding a refund or compensation for all the downtime this game had.
    Something with consumer rights and such.

I agree,thats why i made this Poll a while back.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/285046/24-hours-of-eso-refund-when-downtimes-exceed-24-hours-in-30-days#latest
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know they didn't plan for this to happen - but we are mad at them for it happening...

I can see both sides here. On one hand, ZoS are doing all they can to get the game stable and up - and on the other hand, we have been telling them for months now that their servers have been rocking and swaying like a drunken uncle at a wedding. I think back to that "tech debt" post more and more and see that Zenimax aren't fully invested into this project enough to make things work... its becoming a bit of a cash cow for them...

Which is ultimately very sad because the game has terrific potential and is incredibly well thought out otherwise. Would be a crying shame to let it go to rack and ruin in this fashion.
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS I will make this simple and to the point. You need to get your act together. These down times are getting old especially for those of us who are paid subscribers and are missing out on game time with no reimbursement.
    Options
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Time to watch a movie then... not what I had planned for tonight.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      Options
    • Bloody-Goodbyes
      Bloody-Goodbyes
      ✭✭✭
      The server fails are so hard I laughed when I saw it was down again.
      Edited by Bloody-Goodbyes on September 14, 2016 6:23PM
      BLOODY-GOODBYES | BLOODY-HELLOS | BLOODY-AGAIN
      The Order of Magnus | Royal Bank of Tamriel | Made In Canada | Bad Luck Charms
      Options
    • Immortal_Dark410
      Immortal_Dark410
      ✭✭✭✭
      While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

Don't worry Gina, there are at least SOME that understand and aren't twitchy from being forced offline and unable to get in-game lol

Not saying it's ok for them to not be able to get in-game, but perhaps you should take it easy on the Skooma ya'll. Also, I'm running low on popcorn.

LoL
      Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
      Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
      (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
      DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
      AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
      Options
    • Rohamad_Ali
      Rohamad_Ali
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I am wanting to get ingame but keep getting pushed out .

giphy.gif
      Options
    • CapuchinSeven
      CapuchinSeven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ph8te wrote: »
      Goodness, stop bitching, you guys are acting like you need your daily fix. It can happen. Go outside, smell the autumn air or whatever.

BTW. PTS login also sketchy

No sorry, I'm not buying this anymore.

There was NO warning, I just spent a fair amount of time in game and leveled a weapon, a roll back will be annoying and I would have waited if there had been warning.

This is happening again and again and again and it's people like you that let them get away with it.

TONIGHT was my game night, I work, I work out, I shoot, I hang out with friends, I drink with friends, I play roleplay games, I do a LOT of crap. TONIGHT was my game night and I PAY for it. Yes there will be down time and it happens but this is happening over and over again.
      Options
    • Kirameku
      Kirameku
      ✭✭✭
      While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

Thats very nice of you but in prime time? Seriously? You guys must consider not only changing your useless employees who can't repair the game but also refund for EVERY player. Even without subscribe. May be even in-game presents. Because turning down servers in prime time is just... Violently
      Maelstorm sharpened daggers would be nice :P
      Options
    • Alex_Lex
      Alex_Lex
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      You shall not play!
      eso98.jpg
      EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
      Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
      M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
      Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
      NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
      Options
    • P3ZZL3
      P3ZZL3
      ✭✭✭✭✭

That's appreciated Gina if it's a 10-20 minute down time. Saying it's "AT LEAST" a couple of hours, then 2 minutes really would have meant nothing, bar good customer service :(

It's simple stuff :(

CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
      CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
      CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
      Options
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Seriously ZOS, there should be some compensations for these unplanned downtimes!!!

What about for example:

- 10 000 gold for all players
      - 5 free experience scrolls
      - one free rare mount of our choice
      - 100 sweetrolls for all (without an arrow to the knee)

!!!!????

@ZOS_GinaBruno
      Options
    • GreenhaloX
      GreenhaloX
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oh well.. time for Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!
      Options
    • UltimaJoe777
      UltimaJoe777
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Valerien wrote: »

Would 5 minutes of warning made that massive difference to getting them off line, cause as it stands I have no idea what state I'm going to log back in and personally I don't enjoy as per earlier logging back in during a fight and then having to try and redo things I've already done.

5 minutes of waiting to tell everyone the server is going offline in 5 minutes only to have those 5 minutes people spent in-game be lost anyway would only delay the maintenance by 5 minutes. Therefore, yes it DOES make a difference.
      Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
      Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
      Options
    • AnnieBeGood
      AnnieBeGood
      ✭✭✭✭

Gina, you posted notice of it going down here long before the server was switched off in game. One of the guild guys said the servers were going down and we thought he was joking around.
      Sorry, but there are way more people in game than on the forum and there is ABSOLUTELY no reason not to give even a five minute warning.
      It is rude and a very stupid way to treat customers, because that's what we are. Customers. And this customer is very very cross.
      Edited by AnnieBeGood on September 14, 2016 6:25PM
      Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
      Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
      Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
      Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
      Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
      Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
      Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
      and several babies...... learning to ride
      EU server, pc and All for the Pact
      Alith, the best guild in the EU
      Options
    • Immortal_Dark410
      Immortal_Dark410
      ✭✭✭✭
      Popper1982 wrote: »
      Don't be angry folks. They don't want the server to be down any more than you do. This is an MMO. You signed up for this.

True
      Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
      Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
      (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
      DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
      AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
      AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
      Options
    • stevar
      stevar
      ✭✭✭
      Ashiitaka wrote: »
      Attn: ESO STAFF
      RE: Unplanned Maintenance Compensation

Due to the unplanned maintenance, and the fact that ESO Plus Members pay a monthly subscription, it is only proper that we be compensated for the time we paid for.

We accept payment in the following methods:

•Crowns
      •Subscription Time
      •Custom ESO+ only Costume
      [Snip]

Thanks,
      The ESO+ Community

Say with subscription we get 1500 crown per month (720 hours of play)
      we lost a good 4 hours of play. That should amount to at least 8 to 10 crowns as compensation LoL

but do you think people would stop complaining for 10 crowns lol.
      Edited by [Deleted User] on September 15, 2016 1:05AM
      Options
    • dagothursvk
      dagothursvk
      Soul Shriven
      Options
    • Alex_Lex
      Alex_Lex
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      /flute
      a10.jpg
      EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
      Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
      M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
      Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
      NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
      Options
    • Shader_Shibes
      Shader_Shibes
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Don't panic people, they are fixing the servers. Rest assured they will be fine.....

til next week -_-
      Options
    • Evergnar
      Evergnar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      simchef wrote: »
      Bring back SUBSCRIPTION only and we wouldn't have as many issues

LMAO
      You're joking right? It was no different back in the sub days.
      Options
    • GeertKarel
      GeertKarel
      ✭✭✭
      At least they try to fix it as soon as possible. Sadly a lot of servers are offline right now so it will take probably quite some time.
      Server: EU Pact
      Guild: Hodor
      Options
    • jircris11
      jircris11
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      [Edit to remove quoted content]

if you dislike that they are actually fixing the issue then stop paying for sub and be quiet. no one cares that you think you are owed anything. As for this being the "same" issue as last month like you claim it could be or it could be something else. we do not know what is causing the issues only ZOS knows. I -do- know how ever that running a mmo is not as easy as most of the people n here think it is.
      Edited by [Deleted User] on September 14, 2016 6:42PM
      IGN: Ki'rah
      Khajiit/Vampire
      DC/AD faction/NA server.
      RPer
      Options
    • Enodoc
      Enodoc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Consider the alternative for a minute. The earlier login issues are fixed and you can get back into the game. The root cause of the login issues remains unfixed, but ZOS wants you to be able to play.

Because they did not fix the root cause, everyone keeps getting indeterminate and spasmodic rollbacks. Which is worse - indefinite rollbacks until the next scheduled maintenance, which is five days away, or maintenance now to fix the root cause, and no more rollbacks?
      UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
      Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
      Options
    • HerrRudi
      HerrRudi
      Soul Shriven
      My free time the last two weeks:

The afternoon off, time to play some Elder Scr-NOPE

The afternoon off, time to play some El-NOPE, more maintenance

Surely Europe will be maintenance free during the evening, after all this is when Murrica is aw-THINK AGAIN BUCKO

Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-01.jpg
      Options
    • DarknessShallFall
      DarknessShallFall
      ✭✭✭
      tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

Oh my gosh you people complain to freaking much, if they didn't do this, the game would be complete junk, what would you rather have? Lots of maintenance to get a problem fixed, or have it where it's not and get kicked, get viruses, and a bunch of other stuff all the time, I seriously doubt anyone here could do better, so quit your griping and complaining, either get on PTS, another game, or just be quiet.
      I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
      My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

Options
    • UltimaJoe777
      UltimaJoe777
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Rittings wrote: »
      We know they didn't plan for this to happen - but we are mad at them for it happening...

I can see both sides here. On one hand, ZoS are doing all they can to get the game stable and up - and on the other hand, we have been telling them for months now that their servers have been rocking and swaying like a drunken uncle at a wedding. I think back to that "tech debt" post more and more and see that Zenimax aren't fully invested into this project enough to make things work... its becoming a bit of a cash cow for them...

Which is ultimately very sad because the game has terrific potential and is incredibly well thought out otherwise. Would be a crying shame to let it go to rack and ruin in this fashion.

I'm not mad, and the same can be said for others. The people that are mad just need to chillax. The game isn't going anywhere, it's just sleeping for a couple hours.
      Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
      Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
      Options
    This discussion has been closed.