The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Maintenance on ESO Megaservers - 9/14/16 @ 2:00pm EDT [COMPLETE]

• enricor
    enricor
    Soul Shriven
    Just got a Lich Staff, and then found and bought a piece for 1/2 price from a Guild Store to finish the set...
    Hope i dont lose either if there is a rollback!!
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to play

2738921-6048067244-Come-.jpg
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    time to go and buy the new world of warcraft expansion

I'd rather nail my b4lls to the road then go for a sprint....
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    Please, i dont want to play World of Tanks
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An in-game-notification would be nice. I WAS WAITING FOR A DEFENCE TICK AT ASH. >:)>:)>:)

very insightful Lieb
  • Ashiitaka
    Ashiitaka
    Soul Shriven
    Attn: ESO STAFF
    RE: Unplanned Maintenance Compensation

Due to the unplanned maintenance, and the fact that ESO Plus Members pay a monthly subscription, it is only proper that we be compensated for the time we paid for.

We accept payment in the following methods:

•Crowns
    •Subscription Time
    •Custom ESO+ only Costume
    [Snip]

Thanks,
    The ESO+ Community

Edited by [Deleted User] on September 15, 2016 1:05AM
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

can you b more forthcoming on what this issue is, and how it will cause player loss of progress.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Eldorhaan
    Eldorhaan
    ✭✭✭
    z9c1ZCvaH5WBq.gif
    They change Hamster for cats, but it's not enough efficient
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh No! My sharpened maelstrom sword!?
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    While we normally make every effort to give in-game notice when we're bringing a server offline, we wanted to expedite it in this particular case to prevent further loss of progress that some of you had already run into. Again, as mentioned earlier in this thread, we expect downtime to be at least a couple hours. We'll keep everyone updated in this thread.

Well Ty for Letting Us know why it was done @ZOS_GinaBruno , Its appreciated
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's going to be a couple hours and you decided that the in-game message is where you'd like to save 5 minutes? I really don't know what to say to that.

XBox NA
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Don't worry Gina, there are at least SOME that understand and aren't twitchy from being forced offline and unable to get in-game lol

Not saying it's ok for them to not be able to get in-game, but perhaps you should take it easy on the Skooma ya'll. Also, I'm running low on popcorn.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭

"Watched entire video while waiting for maintenance.... Awesome." :D
    >_< Hail hail the gang's all here! We slay skeevers...we slay skeevers! >_<
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭

Would 5 minutes of warning made that massive difference to getting them off line, cause as it stands I have no idea what state I'm going to log back in and personally I don't enjoy as per earlier logging back in during a fight and then having to try and redo things I've already done.
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    simchef wrote: »
    Bring back SUBSCRIPTION only and we wouldn't have as many issues

Sub only did not work because so many subbers refused to keep paying due to the generally appalling service levels from ZOS.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    **Patch Notes**

General

We're sorry to announce but we are going to rollback servers by 7 hours. The issue was caused by our recent corrections to certain Quests in Stormhaven, where we changed the line-up of option paths to represent the story better.

Two Handed

We are reverting the change on Wrecking Blow, back to what it was a few patches ago, in order to bring Stamina users on par with Magicka.

Nightblade

We felt that Stamina Nightblades were sub-par in PvP and decided to give Surprise Attack a flat amount self heal on hit.
    Edited by Mr_Nobody on September 14, 2016 6:21PM
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You already had the server up for a "while". Leaving it online for 3 more minutes & giving us a heads-up wouldn't make a difference. I'm assuming this maintenance wasn't decided like "Oh wait, we need to take the servers offline. *lets do it this very second*". But I might be wrong. :>
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    No rollbacks, no rollbacks, no rollbacks, no rollbacks...

annie-edison-gif.gif
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200.gif

This^^^. Also what do they mean rollback? Just farmed like 1000 rubedite,800 silk, and 800 wood with like 15 kutas and a bunch of flowers....am I gonna lose all this stuff?
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May Verandis strike the evil!
    eso58.jpg
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • okrkas
    okrkas
    ✭✭
    I just bought 4 kuta and a 2 hand Viper sword that I upgraded to legendary...will I get my gold and mats back?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mind me. Just a hate comment passing through.

You're a comment? Damn, perhaps the people on the interwebz really ARE just robots o.o
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • alpehans
    alpehans
    ✭✭
    I don't even know what to say anymore , servers going down left and right. Yeah sure it happens and you gotta fix it.
    But you are already taking a lot of heat for all of this and then you just go and shut the servers of with no warning ??? :rage:

Dunno if it's "big ***" or ignorance :wink:
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the old ESO with nightly rollbacks!
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone found out what exactly was rolled back? How long? 1 Day? 1 Week? Will the guild trader issue be addressed?
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, take all the time you need. People need to chill. Seriously. If they didn't have time to give notice, what does that tell you about the severity of the problem? Use your head ffs.

I would have to agree, if they took such a measure then the situation must have been that dire or else it wouldn't have been done.if its not acceptable, dont play and dont pay, its your right as a customer and file a complaint but its not like raging on this forum there actually gonna stop everything and care what your saying lol
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kayrne wrote: »
    why in the prime time? WHY?

server issues repair > prime time
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    To be honest, we (as customers) should start demanding a refund or compensation for all the downtime this game had.
    Something with consumer rights and such.

Just stop paying.
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Popper1982
    Popper1982
    Soul Shriven
    Don't be angry folks. They don't want the server to be down any more than you do. This is an MMO. You signed up for this.
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    I TRULY Believe that they've been hacked. And are now SYSTEM restoring from back-ups, likely lose 12/24 hours of progression.
    Who did you anger this time Zos? oh, nvm. O know the answer to it now. "Everyone"
    And loyal dedicated fans.

If it was'nt hacked, then either the hardware truly fried.... with ALL OUR Stuff/current progresion on it.... or... THIS PATCH was a REALLY BIG BOOO-BOOO! Thus, SOME1 SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB! .... I feels bad fer ya an y'all, ..... but hey! Some1 needs to be held ACCOUNTABLE! Either that or at least take the fall. Yeeeesh!

Sad day for Tamriel. Well, just lost my day waiting around.

Hey EVERYONE!! STAR TREK Is FREE..... and aparently really good! Time to DOWNLOAD IT.

Dissapointing the fans. Oh geez... all the money I wasted buying everything in Eso i cannot afford. Sigh.
This discussion has been closed.