The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch notes are up. How long before we are playing the game

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »
    I can understand how some people are upset about the extended maintenance times with no estimated time of completion. I know there are some who aren't even bothered with it.
    I would be one of the "I could care less" minded folks if, and ONLY if, the maintenance wasn't on bid mornings. For me in my time zone, the server goes down at 1am. Bids end and traders flip at 5am. However, the "maintenance" as of late has been ending anywhere from 7am to almost noon (once again, in my time zone, PST.) I am a zombie from the lack of sleep.
    I feel that I am not alone when I say Mondays are not the best time to do a maintenance because it interferes with guild trader bids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

About 1:05 mark "I could care less"
    Options
  • SaraRose
    SaraRose
    ✭✭
    it's 1PM EDT
    Why the *** is the game not up
    Options
  • Malakisidious
    Malakisidious
    ✭✭✭
    its 1PM!!!
    Mayhem - DC Sorc
    Swagnshag - DC Dragon Knight
    Chopstick Ninja - DC Nightblade
    Starr Baby - DC Templar
    PC NA
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just got an update: We're still working on the outstanding issue that has resulted in an extended maintenance window for the EU and NA PC/Mac servers. At this time, the maintenance window has been extended to 4PM EDT. If that gets pushed out further, we'll let you know.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on August 22, 2016 5:01PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Malakisidious
    Malakisidious
    ✭✭✭
    lol 4pm
    Mayhem - DC Sorc
    Swagnshag - DC Dragon Knight
    Chopstick Ninja - DC Nightblade
    Starr Baby - DC Templar
    PC NA
    Options
  • M'Hael
    M'Hael
    ✭✭
    Just got an update: We're still working on the outstanding issue that has resulted in an extended maintenance window for the EU and NA PC/Mac servers. At this time, the maintenance window has been extended to 4PM EDT. If that gets pushed out further, we'll let you know.

An extra 3hrs means they got no idea...
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BFT88 wrote: »
    These guys still don't get it XD

ZeniMax does not guarantee that any Services will be available at all times, in all countries and/or all geographic locations, at any given time, or that ZeniMax will continue to offer any particular Services for any particular length of time. Except as prohibited by applicable law and subject to the Statutory Obligations (as defined in Section 1), ZeniMax reserves the right to change and update Content without notice to You. ZeniMax also reserves the right to refuse Your request(s) to acquire Content, and to limit or block any request to acquire Content, including, but not limited to, Downloadable Content and Game Mods, for any reason.

You.
    All.
    Agreed.
    To.
    Not.
    Be.
    Guaranteed.
    Server.
    Uptime.

Lock this useless thread please.

Some people are easy marks. They'll let anyone walk all over them. Just from a PR stand point, being nice and sharing information would go so much further to calm the forum. A lot more than a "Thanks for your patience".

th?&id=OIP.M2bee8c4c67defe03d6797e0ab376192eo0&w=169&h=169&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • xvDirtyDvx
    That escalated quickly
    Options
  • clv
    clv
    ✭✭✭
    *** sake
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ok fess up.........

What on earth have you broken!?!? :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • Holy-Dope
    Holy-Dope
    ✭✭✭

read between the lines......
    DC- Holy DOPE, Altmer Nightblade
    (And many those who did not make it to the end R.I.P.)

Options
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    I find ZOS's minimalistic communication to be borderline scornful and insulting.

Seven hours into the maintenance they send a vague message.

I understand (I think) that maintenance is necessary, but communicating with customers on issues and durations, especially when it's as long as today, is just COURTESY.

How can they communicate if they don't know what the problem is... else it was resolved since few hours !

Publish expected downtimes before maintenance.
    Communicate as soon as they think these downtimes will be exceeded.
    Post an update with the new expected downtime.

EDIT: as Gina is now doing, but belatedly imho.
    Edited by Arthg on August 22, 2016 5:04PM
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
    Options
  • jullman
    jullman
    ✭✭
    really ?? waht is your pb, change job my friends
    Options
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    They probably screw up with the patch that screws up part of the game. So they are probably revamping the whole patch. Just a guess.
    Options
  • mihaiisraging
    mihaiisraging
    ✭✭✭
    Sits all day waiting for servers to come back online...
    Logs into game and do nothing. :)

Actually, we have a raid in 1 hour

Well, atleast it doesn't count for weekly leaderboards since they reopen tomorrow.
    Options
  • themotherconfessor25
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    I just luv hearing people complain that the game isn't running.

So many peeps that have no lives, other than ingame.

So many things you should be doing, instead of waiting and complaining about a game to start.

Go take a shower, its been at least a week.

Clean the room or house, I know it has to need some attention.

GO BACK TO School and try to learn some manners.

Go outside and play, someday you will wish you did.

i chuckled to myself with shame because i actually did use this time to take long bath and deep clean the place. HAHA
    IGN: GlitterGirl25
    Twitter

Options
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    BFT88 wrote: »
    These guys still don't get it XD

ZeniMax does not guarantee that any Services will be available at all times, in all countries and/or all geographic locations, at any given time, or that ZeniMax will continue to offer any particular Services for any particular length of time. Except as prohibited by applicable law and subject to the Statutory Obligations (as defined in Section 1), ZeniMax reserves the right to change and update Content without notice to You. ZeniMax also reserves the right to refuse Your request(s) to acquire Content, and to limit or block any request to acquire Content, including, but not limited to, Downloadable Content and Game Mods, for any reason.

You.
    All.
    Agreed.
    To.
    Not.
    Be.
    Guaranteed.
    Server.
    Uptime.

Lock this useless thread please.

Some people are easy marks. They'll let anyone walk all over them. Just from a PR stand point, being nice and sharing information would go so much further to calm the forum. A lot more than a "Thanks for your patience".

th?&id=OIP.M2bee8c4c67defe03d6797e0ab376192eo0&w=169&h=169&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

I do agree 100%. More communication is needed.
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on EU server. My game just patched, and I got a "play" button, but the realm status shows red.
    PC EU
    Options
  • pnt
    pnt
    Soul Shriven
    rought estimate :) hmmm are these admins like the guys guessing weather forecasts? :disappointed:
    Options
  • SaraRose
    SaraRose
    ✭✭
    *** THIS I'M OUT.

wasted 4 hours of my *** life waiting for you to get your *** together
    garbage company is garbage.
    Options
  • Leony1981
    Leony1981
    ✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Im bit by bit getting fed up with this incompetence. Not just theese overextended weekly maintenances during eu daytime but the bugs and lags still keep being there and even gets worse for each patch. Any other mmo worth playing or comming in the near horizon?

I can recommend GW2, has down time about once a year during the night and EU has it's own servers so no issues for gamers. No bugs, no glitches, no lagging, great gameplay, nice graphics, great character build, fast service, good story development, etc... In short, a great game :)

Options
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol
    Options
  • Rayya_Blackheart
    Rayya_Blackheart
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh.... but I want to be hanging around in town doing nothing but /lute at a wayshrine nowwwwwwwww :(
    PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
    PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
    PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab
    Options
  • Holy-Dope
    Holy-Dope
    ✭✭✭
    someone should get fired....if they are having people who can't do their scheduled maintenance with out a fack up...they deserve to be fired.
    DC- Holy DOPE, Altmer Nightblade
    (And many those who did not make it to the end R.I.P.)

Options
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 pm EDT. So that means for EU players 22.08 is whole day off the game. Good job as always.
    Options
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭

what a joke like rly Eu prime time gone us prime time is fine as always
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
    Options
  • Lamiai
    Lamiai
    ✭✭✭✭
    m2rvdr5.jpg
    R.I.P patch 1.5 ~ Never Forget.
    Options
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another all day maintenance smh
    Options
  • blackdragon06
    blackdragon06
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Today at 5:30pm EDT (in about 20 minutes), we'll be bringing the PC/Mac EU megaserver offline for a short, mandatory maintenance. We're currently estimating downtime to be approximately one hour, but we'll let you know if that changes.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 16, 2016 11:09PM
    Gina Bruno
    Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online

That's why
    Options
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    juhasman wrote: »
    4 pm EDT. So that means for EU players 22.08 is whole day off the game. Good job as always.

Very uncool :neutral:

I want to log in :blush:
    Options
This discussion has been closed.