Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

This meme makes me uncomfortable...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit out of the loop as far as what guilds are still active for DC in this campaign. Can someone suggest one?
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I'm a bit out of the loop as far as what guilds are still active for DC in this campaign. Can someone suggest one?

LODG
    Edited by Raknosh on June 16, 2019 1:38AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

LODG

Seriously?
    Obituary:
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah lol, just a joke within DC
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Vurian was still around as recently as Murkmire (or at least, his account was). Ran into him trying to herd DC in Sotha on random afternoon.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Vurian was still around as recently as Murkmire (or at least, his account was). Ran into him trying to herd DC in Sotha on random afternoon.

0503770fc99ea24164182b7ee9c4205a2cbfe7-wm.jpg?v=3
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am pro non-vet PvXer
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atta boy!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Roof work sucks. That's my advice for the day.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Roof work sucks. That's my advice for the day.

It was 35 Celsius here today....(about 95 F).

I live in Canada....
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    hmm... so let me share a little scenario with you @gabriebe ... its early morning, the sun is rising in the east and the kookaburras begin their morning laughter, an alarm clock starts to buzz and its time to get out of bed and get off to work (or school)..while this is happening down under, americans are getting home from work, excited to jump on the computer and kick some ass in pvp.... as mid morning rolls around thousands of australian eso players are sitting at work or school and wishing they didnt have to pay the rent, eat or study so that they could be at home right now during usa prime time night! A collective sigh can be heard around 3pm when the workers are eating afternoon tea and the kids are heading home from school... "missed another prime time"... oh well they could always not go to work, or school.. or care for their family.. they could instead please Gab and others like him and instead of sitting down at the computer after a hard days work and logging in to pvp on a game they pay for , they could just not and wait for the weekend, and only play 2 days a week. Perhaps Zos should give australians a discount on their eso plus so that they can only play on the weekends when it makes the americans happy. I honestly have never met a more self centred, egotistical bunch of people until I started pvp. Of course those who can, will pop into sotha or vivec, mostly for aussies its to just watch, because at 350-400 latency and 15 fps what else can you do?

I think its downright awful that you americans dont get up at 4 am and come play with US for a couple of hours before work, I mean how selfish are you that you leave us an empty map ... its just rude...
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on June 18, 2019 8:56AM
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    American do play at 4 am they’re just in Vivec dueling or having small scale fights on resources instead of PvDooring an empty campaign.
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    American do play at 4 am they’re just in Vivec dueling or having small scale fights on resources instead of PvDooring an empty campaign.

Ok .. so why dont all the DC and EP who are on at 4pm my time and zerg an empty map not do that?
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    What you fail to understand is that for you, after an evening of aussies being on the map its all yellow, but for us, after a day a work or school, homework and dinner, we log on to an all blue or red map... alot of the time its back to our gate. Explain to me the difference between ep or dc zerging an empty map at 3=4am usa time or aussies zerging an empty map at 8pm aussie time? I mean if you can explain the difference im certainly open to listening. its 7.30pm here right now and we have 4 keeps, the rest of the map is blue and red. Today is unusual, usually its all one colour either red or blue.. DC are currently zerging an empty map
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on June 18, 2019 9:39AM
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    So, Im going to start giving you a run down each night of what is happening so that you understand its not all fun times over here on AD side of the map and world

Today I logged off at 4pm aussie eastern time, ep and dc were zerging against each other, ep had around 30+ on and DC 20+, AD had about 10 people in zone, 6 in my group. We had fare, BB, BM, brindle and carmala.

I am logging back in now at 9.30pm eastern aussie time and there Is a DC necro emp with over 100k health, we have BM and BB.. thats it. A half dozen AD on and I have 2 guildies logged in. Get ready Gabe, my zerg of 3 is coming :D
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its Gabe who is the emp with 100k + health zerging an empty map ... you are the biggest hypocrite in the game .. disgusting
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok .. so why dont all the DC and EP who are on at 4pm my time and zerg an empty map not do that?

I suppose you’d have to ask them that question. I will say that when I catch some of the kyne zerglords outside their group they collapse like folding chairs. So maybe they should go to Vivec at 4am EST and learn to duel and small scale a bit.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on June 18, 2019 1:18PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100k HP? What?

It was 189k HP, tyvm.

It's funny that every time you see an obstacle (read = people to fight) in your 'primetime slot', the reaction is more often than not to log off. And with how many Kyne perma rerollers are disproportionately on AD's side lately, you should be the last one to complain.

Nobody tells you to go play something else because they don't want you to play in 'Aussie primetime'. We're just telling there ain't no such thing. It's dead, besides your zerg, most days of the week. That's just what it is.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 18, 2019 4:22PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Meep! I'm angry. Very angry. Now I'm crying. Now I've resolved to accept the reality of my in game situation....... Wait, I'm angry again. I hate you all.......
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    hmm... so let me share a little scenario with you @gabriebe ... its early morning, the sun is rising in the east and the kookaburras begin their morning laughter, an alarm clock starts to buzz and its time to get out of bed and get off to work (or school)..while this is happening down under, americans are getting home from work, excited to jump on the computer and kick some ass in pvp.... as mid morning rolls around thousands of australian eso players are sitting at work or school and wishing they didnt have to pay the rent, eat or study so that they could be at home right now during usa prime time night! A collective sigh can be heard around 3pm when the workers are eating afternoon tea and the kids are heading home from school... "missed another prime time"... oh well they could always not go to work, or school.. or care for their family.. they could instead please Gab and others like him and instead of sitting down at the computer after a hard days work and logging in to pvp on a game they pay for , they could just not and wait for the weekend, and only play 2 days a week. Perhaps Zos should give australians a discount on their eso plus so that they can only play on the weekends when it makes the americans happy. I honestly have never met a more self centred, egotistical bunch of people until I started pvp. Of course those who can, will pop into sotha or vivec, mostly for aussies its to just watch, because at 350-400 latency and 15 fps what else can you do?

I think its downright awful that you americans dont get up at 4 am and come play with US for a couple of hours before work, I mean how selfish are you that you leave us an empty map ... its just rude...

812e2c645068e29145faec3523f5178e.jpg
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its Gabe who is the emp with 100k + health zerging an empty map ... you are the biggest hypocrite in the game .. disgusting

giphy.gif
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭

Are you sure Gabe is #1 on your hypocrite list? Someone's going to be very disappointed!
    Edited by Beaverton on June 18, 2019 4:31PM
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG SOMETHING THAT CON...mumbles mumbles mumbles CAN FINALLY BEAT ME AT!
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also our zerg this morning was like 5 people so I don't know what you're on.

The traitor

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Played in bwb (or whatever the *** it's called now) just the other day. I was amazed by how many twinks there were on yellow tbh.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a time when people would ask me for tips to get better in BwB/Kyne I'd be like... ok so this is how you level stuff, change your gear every 4-8 levels, put at least purple on your weapons and then maybe you'll have a chance at making it as a DPS.

Now it's more along the lines of 'just get out of there kid, the faster you're out the better off you'll be'.

The traitor

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShenaniganSquad is really on the #RoadTo500 grind.

Come on guys, we’re getting close. Than 1M gold prize is still on the table.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end is near...
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.