Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    The end has come and gone. We are playing in the bardo now (the Buddhist realm that one stays in while waiting for your next life). !teachable moment! ( U r welcum).
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    The end has come and gone. We are playing in the bardo now (the Buddhist realm that one stays in while waiting for your next life). !teachable moment! ( U r welcum).

81LjI-Hs7pL._SY500_.jpg
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the clown that came to town to turn this forum upside down
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm the clown that came to town to turn this forum upside down

Last person that did that got bullied by "friendly" people. Weird I know.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your all such meen bullys

I hope that triggers @DeadlyRecluse
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh I see you're playing some new "space" mmo. Big gey. You abandon me. Come back to the laggy salt mine.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    hmm... so let me share a little scenario with you @gabriebe ... its early morning, the sun is rising in the east and the kookaburras begin their morning laughter, an alarm clock starts to buzz and its time to get out of bed and get off to work (or school)..while this is happening down under, americans are getting home from work, excited to jump on the computer and kick some ass in pvp.... as mid morning rolls around thousands of australian eso players are sitting at work or school and wishing they didnt have to pay the rent, eat or study so that they could be at home right now during usa prime time night! A collective sigh can be heard around 3pm when the workers are eating afternoon tea and the kids are heading home from school... "missed another prime time"... oh well they could always not go to work, or school.. or care for their family.. they could instead please Gab and others like him and instead of sitting down at the computer after a hard days work and logging in to pvp on a game they pay for , they could just not and wait for the weekend, and only play 2 days a week. Perhaps Zos should give australians a discount on their eso plus so that they can only play on the weekends when it makes the americans happy. I honestly have never met a more self centred, egotistical bunch of people until I started pvp. Of course those who can, will pop into sotha or vivec, mostly for aussies its to just watch, because at 350-400 latency and 15 fps what else can you do?

I think its downright awful that you americans dont get up at 4 am and come play with US for a couple of hours before work, I mean how selfish are you that you leave us an empty map ... its just rude...

I'm not sure the point of this. Maybe its just filler. Maybe you are trying to make a point?

We can't control global time zones.

We can't control the fact that some people play when you dont.

You can't blame any faction for anything. Every faction does the same thing over and over. And its not always the same people.

This is war. War gets messy. War gets ugly.

Try playing EP and see if you think things are any different/better :) I bet you wont.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Not that this would ever happen, but I think bwb would be 1000 times better if you couldn't bring gold gear into it.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on June 18, 2019 10:50PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    100k HP? What?

It was 189k HP, tyvm.
    WTF has that game turned to loll
    @Raknosh I see you're playing some new "space" mmo. Big gey. You abandon me. Come back to the laggy salt mine.
    Wat? I wouldn't start playing any other MMOs. It's such cancer. Anyway, its ol news, im back to Total war u scrub! :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Raknosh 3 Kingdoms
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    100k HP? What?

It was 189k HP, tyvm.
    WTF has that game turned to loll
    Wat? I wouldn't start playing any other MMOs. It's such cancer. Anyway, its ol news, im back to Total war u scrub! :tongue:

Bahhhhh humbug, what's life without a little cancer? It's like a carpenter with all his finger!!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig is the biggest bully of them all. He once said I had the face of a radio star and the voice only a mother could bear. He also said I have smol man parts. Absolutely a bully
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you love me. I mean, you literally hit on me ALL the time.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Raknosh 3 Kingdoms

Britania for now. I had a lot of catchup to do lol
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Also our zerg this morning was like 5 people so I don't know what you're on.

well you call me and 3 of my guildies a zerg, so welcome to club zergling
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »
    hmm... so let me share a little scenario with you @gabriebe ... its early morning, the sun is rising in the east and the kookaburras begin their morning laughter, an alarm clock starts to buzz and its time to get out of bed and get off to work (or school)..while this is happening down under, americans are getting home from work, excited to jump on the computer and kick some ass in pvp.... as mid morning rolls around thousands of australian eso players are sitting at work or school and wishing they didnt have to pay the rent, eat or study so that they could be at home right now during usa prime time night! A collective sigh can be heard around 3pm when the workers are eating afternoon tea and the kids are heading home from school... "missed another prime time"... oh well they could always not go to work, or school.. or care for their family.. they could instead please Gab and others like him and instead of sitting down at the computer after a hard days work and logging in to pvp on a game they pay for , they could just not and wait for the weekend, and only play 2 days a week. Perhaps Zos should give australians a discount on their eso plus so that they can only play on the weekends when it makes the americans happy. I honestly have never met a more self centred, egotistical bunch of people until I started pvp. Of course those who can, will pop into sotha or vivec, mostly for aussies its to just watch, because at 350-400 latency and 15 fps what else can you do?

I think its downright awful that you americans dont get up at 4 am and come play with US for a couple of hours before work, I mean how selfish are you that you leave us an empty map ... its just rude...

I'm not sure the point of this. Maybe its just filler. Maybe you are trying to make a point?

You can't blame any faction for anything. Every faction does the same thing over and over. And its not always the same people.

Try playing EP and see if you think things are any different/better :) I bet you wont.

LOL sungod, you must of missed the last 100 pages of americans crying at me and the few AD aussies who play at night our time, being big babies and telling us we shouldnt be playing after dinner our time because they are asleep ..wah wah.. or at work.. wah wah... I was trying to educate Gabe and the other babies about the globe and how timezones work ... that last bit was tongue in cheek sarcasm.. <3
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL sungod, you must of missed the last 100 pages of americans crying at me and the few AD aussies who play at night our time, being big babies and telling us we shouldnt be playing after dinner our time because they are asleep ..wah wah.. or at work.. wah wah... I was trying to educate Gabe and the other babies about the globe and how timezones work ... that last bit was tongue in cheek sarcasm.. <3

Australia is a myth...
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus how can there be time zones when the world is flaat. Don't you try to trick me. Us Americans be too smarter than that.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭

I missed the /s :pensive:
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Plus how can there be time zones when the world is flaat. Don't you try to trick me. Us Americans be too smarter than that.

<pats> it will be ok...
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I hate u all
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate u all

No u
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

<pats> it will be ok...

We all know it. Australia is a made up country. It's factz.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    The Australians are all actually Brits who live underground beneath London, feeding off of rats and cardboard and illegally pirating internet from the unsuspecting Brits who live in the light.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    That's why they call it "down under"
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate u all

lol
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Australians are all actually Brits who live underground beneath London, feeding off of rats and cardboard and illegally pirating internet from the unsuspecting Brits who live in the light.

Seems logical
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more lady's and gents.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're nearing the end of the road
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
This discussion has been closed.