Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, let’s just all shoot ice trebs and agree that they’re the best siege.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Guys, let’s just all shoot ice trebs and agree that they’re the best siege.

giphy.gif
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're right @Swaye , I havn't played seriously in non vet since it stopped being called BwB. But while this may not be my home campaign anymore, THIS sure is my home forum tread. Yall gonna have to live with me till *** #Roadto500 happens :tongue:

@Adenoma I havn't played eso in like 6 months, I think I even left in middle of a double AP. I thought I'd feel the urge to come back by the time Elswer comes out but noope... not yet anyway.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    You're right @Swaye , I havn't played seriously in non vet since it stopped being called BwB. But while this may not be my home campaign anymore, THIS sure is my home forum tread. Yall gonna have to live with me till *** #Roadto500 happens :tongue:

@Adenoma I havn't played eso in like 6 months, I think I even left in middle of a double AP. I thought I'd feel the urge to come back by the time Elswer comes out but noope... not yet anyway.

I don't know about you, but BWB, regardless of what name it goes by, will always be #1 in my heart.
    Options
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    What possesses an entire faction to sit inside a keep for two hours and watch all their other keeps and all their scrolls get taken? It's the sitting inside and watching for two hours that gets me. To be fair, I guess about half of them left by the time we attacked.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
    Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO .. gabrebe complains about small groups of AD "zerging" while in a group of 20 dc zerging down the map ... priceless ... and the salty whispers were more entertaining than I can express...
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @Raknosh Sorry for being a snappy B i t c h, I blame Gabriella.

This thread wouldn't have been the same without you or BwB xo.
    Swaye.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »

Gabriella... there is a name I haven't heard in a while. If she is who I think she is, she loves me... just ask her... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    lol things never change heh? Can we plz rush it to 500 and be done with it? :P
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Gabriella... there is a name I haven't heard in a while. If she is who I think she is, she loves me... just ask her... :)

jvjm1x8vvdb11.jpg
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol things never change heh? Can we plz rush it to 500 and be done with it? :P

jvjm1x8vvdb11.jpg

Oh, the fear in his eyes....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how I'm zerging a map with 20 DCs when I'm offline at the hospital, but sure.

I did get annoyed today that by the time we managed to gather a whole 8 DCs to try to take some keeps, about 20 ADs came out of the woodworks (gonna guess a Discord callout, as they were all the usual AD siege squad suspects and more) to make sure that we definitely could not get our hands on one single emp keep before they could crown. When I looked at the leaderboards by the time you guys zerged us at Chal (and hilariously so, because we were alive fighting you guys on flags while you force flipped the flags dealing no damage), AD had about twice the people DC had and EP had a grand total of 0 players online.

The next few fights were a lot more interesting though, as the numbers evened out a little bit. Wish it could be a lot more like that in the morning. I can do the morning walk from the South gate to Nikel with my eyes closed at this point. I left when we got Nik and Roe as it became clear you guys gave up and I had to do irl things anyway.

also @Beaverton People sit in a keep waiting for a good fight. The guild you run in consistently never gives us a good one until we are on the absolute last keep on the map, where they have no choice to go. With the numbers you have, you should do more interesting stuff than sneaking to back keeps repeatedly. You got the numbers for a full-on assault at all times. At the very least try a head-on attack at least a couple times before taking the backdoors.

Also please keep clumping into those Necro ults.

Edited by gabriebe on June 4, 2019 4:11AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

also @Beaverton People sit in a keep waiting for a good fight.

I don't think I really need to comment.

And thanks for the tip about the necro ulti's.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, really. People are waiting in the last emp keep for a good solid fight where they'll get double teamed. When you guys spend like 2 hours raiding back keeps, it's just seen as pretty cowardly especially when you haven't even given de-emping a try.

More often than not your competition is basically a bunch of loosely organized pugs with a rudimentary understanding PvP. I know, cause I have to tell somebody how to slot siege at least once a day, and it's a miracle if I can get more than 2 to join Discord. So when I see a Sotha-style ball zerg puss out of a fight with them to go cap some keeps in the back, I think it's hilarious.

Edited by gabriebe on June 4, 2019 7:40AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So how about that volundrung?
    A truly great and well thought out addition to the game.
    Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Gab is playing the same campaign... you were salty whispering minc about how we were zerglings and there we were outnumbered 2 - 1 lmao... i think you should go have your eyes checked gaby
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was whispering the exact same thing I'm telling you now and told you before. I think it's pretty *** poor play when the answer to any kind of movement on the map, usually by a couple pugs trying to get by on a map that is nearly 100% yellow whenever I log in the morning, is to summon a zerg from discord to make sure they can't get anywhere. Not exactly a secret that this is my opinion and has been for a while. Not exactly a super secret either that I'm not really impressed by the constant re-rollers using this campaign as their personal whack-a-mole playing ground. Coming back to this campaign after a while away from it reminded me of why I left it in the first place.

And I don't need to have my eyes checked, thanks. All I had to do on campaign reset day was give a quick glance to the leaderboards to see AD had at that point 25 people on it, DC 14 and EP.... absolutely none. Oh correction: by the time you guys did manage to take the one keep we had on the emp ring, EP had managed to get a full 5 people to play.

I mean the reality of it is that basically everyone in this thread laments the good old times of Blackwater Blade, when there was more pop, more leaders and people generally gave a little bit more a sheet about the campaign. It's most definitely not coming back if zerging whatever they do is the answer, and then leave the floor completely when you don't get what you want (and then lament that they keep going on their momentum). The most fun I have ever had in this campaign was when stuff happened organically, and playing score point watchdog in off hours basically kills any chance of that happening usually. I know, cause whenever we do it you guys usually lay real low for the day. It's certainly not interesting gameplay for anyone involved.

Edited by gabriebe on June 4, 2019 1:47PM

The traitor

Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Volendrun is actually kind of fun to be honest. Adds unpredictability, especially since most people just kinda rush into things expecting it to be invincible. I certainly did the mistake once or twice to look around only to find all my friends dead behind me lol

The traitor

Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

I dont think Gab is playing the same campaign... you were salty whispering minc about how we were zerglings and there we were outnumbered 2 - 1 lmao... i think you should go have your eyes checked gaby

giphy.gif
    Options
  • Krec
    Krec
    ✭✭✭
    the hammer thing sucks..... as for zerging I guess it depends when you play. Map was just about all blue last night from 5 PM est to 10 PM est. DC had two full groups by the looks of it and that appears to be the norm for the last month. I do find it humorous when DC 15v1 decide to tea bag, especially the one's who didn't manage to land a hit.
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That AD ball group at roe last night needs to slot purge. Your movement was good but a proper Vivec or Sotha ball group would have never let a siege DOT tick more than once before cleansing.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on June 4, 2019 4:12PM
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Map all blue, map all yellow..... it's all the same to ep.... :(
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I mean, really. People are waiting in the last emp keep for a good solid fight where they'll get double teamed. When you guys spend like 2 hours raiding back keeps, it's just seen as pretty cowardly especially when you haven't even given de-emping a try.

More often than not your competition is basically a bunch of loosely organized pugs with a rudimentary understanding PvP. I know, cause I have to tell somebody how to slot siege at least once a day, and it's a miracle if I can get more than 2 to join Discord. So when I see a Sotha-style ball zerg puss out of a fight with them to go cap some keeps in the back, I think it's hilarious.

a) Getting scrolls is a valid goal. The fact that they are weakly defended is not under our control, it is under yours

b) How can you get double teamed when EP doesn't have any players on?

c) We all have PUGs in our groups that either aren't in discord, don't know how to use siege or aren't on crown (oops . . .except yours since you are all in the same keep)

d) Before AA logged on, I had been in another group assaulting Ales to no avail. We breached inner and in my tour of the horseshoe and flags, I counted at least 10 (outside)+6 (near pins) + 7(upstair)=23. I assume there were more that I didn't see. Others estimated 30 but there always seem to be more opponents than there actually are. I believe we had 18 in the assault group. Plus there might have been 2 or 3 solo AD as well.
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Krec wrote: »
    the hammer thing sucks..... as for zerging I guess it depends when you play. Map was just about all blue last night from 5 PM est to 10 PM est. DC had two full groups by the looks of it and that appears to be the norm for the last month. I do find it humorous when DC 15v1 decide to tea bag, especially the one's who didn't manage to land a hit.

brb-tea-meme.jpg
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Map all blue, map all yellow..... it's all the same to ep.... :(

61%2BfVLOHjeL.jpg
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    So how about that volundrung?
    A truly great and well thought out addition to the game.

Tell me more... is that a something new as BGs and such? Or yet just another dungeon/trial?
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a super weapon that spawns in cyrodiil every 4-6 hours. You can knock down a keep wall in about 10 seconds flat. You gotta keep feeding the hammer AP from player kills or it kills the wielder. ZoS said they was gonna add more daedric weapons to PvP in the future.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still not sold on it. I saw EP flip half the map in a popped Vivec (whatever it's called now) in no time. Just another stupid "improvement" to the game I guess. I'll just keep farming dragons for gold that I dont need. Or I'll read a book. Or do literally anything else other than PvP. Maybe I'll come to BwB and see who's telling the truth about all the zerging and gate camping.
    Edited by Stridig on June 5, 2019 12:38AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    @gabriebe If you dont like the structure of the AvA campaign, go level your toon in BG's... that is what it was created for, all the people who whine about large scale army battles... which is what cyrodiil IS!! for the love of god I smack my forehead every time someone whines about large scale pvp in a LARGE SCALE PVP ZONE.... does my head in.... the goal of cyrodiil is to take keeps, fight huge armies, win the WAR... its not about getting a good duel beside an uncontested keep... what is wrong with the comprehension skills of your generation? AvA means alliance v alliance... ie: ARMIES... which is what DC has been fielding for the past 3 weeks... huge numbers, always at med pop when im on... they have showed up and are doing what the area is designed for and working together.... and good on them.. its exactly what Cyrodiil is about.

I also want to note the irony of players on the WINNING SIDE complaining... again.. if you want small scale battles go play deathmatches in BGs.... its exactly what you are looking for
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Large scale battle is only a reality when all sides have enough people on. The population in below 50 cyro is typically unbalanced and this is a factor in much of the grief players have there. I play there sometimes, so I know how it is. It's the most fun for everyone when the battles consist of roughly equal numbers.
    Edited by Dojohoda on June 5, 2019 3:07AM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotta fun fights last night. I hope there are a few more folks online though tonight!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
This discussion has been closed.