Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    50 or so here as well, enough to get the v2's and all the recipes but maras. Got that last year anyway. Was haunting public dungeons for access to bosses and farming xp both, took me a bit to figure out the timer on the skulls.
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    Damn it ZOS i wanted to grind a new toon up tonight...
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    Hello guys:)
    I've been playing a long time and quite frankly you'd think I would have more CP!
    It's been a rough few weeks. People have left 13 because they want to play as they like. That's fine, I understand but why roll in offline mode and change your @name if it's not a problem.
    13 Wolves is the only pure DC only Kyne guild. We've lost some good guys actually some very good players. But the new guys, oh my, we'll be turning the map blue again before you know it.
    I know I'm seen as a joke to some but it matters what we do here. I know some keep telling me it's just a game but to some of us it's more, sad as they may seem.
    You can keep whispering me and telling me how bad, salty, old, bitchy, c*&^ I am.My favorite tell is how "i'm cancer" That's fine, I certainly deserve some of it.
    There's some things I'm right about.....Faction swapping will never be ok. It has broken guilds and friendships.
    To my so called "friends' what you have done is not ok, nothing you can say, send or post to me will make it ok.
    Faction swapping is not ok to some of us, actually alot of us.
    Emily it's time we teamed up again :)
    Some hearts have been broken over the last few weeks, it matters what we do here.
    To our guild members that left, I'm sorry and I will miss you.

you don't miss me XD
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    Just gotta say, the whole "never play for another faction" thing strikes me as just another iteration of the "my town is better than your town, the ground here is magical and makes us all superior" thing. In short, self-centered monkey troop BS.

Now swapping teams just to be on the winning side is also BS, lame, and means you're lame. If that's what we're speaking of, we are in agreement, if not, let's agree to disagree and throw some dirt over this horse.

Me. No shame.

200w.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    - awesome post -

Red,

I wouldn't worry to much. You should know who your real game friends are ( me ). :)

I haven't played too much PvP lately. Saturday I grinded one of my accounts from level 3 to cp80, and Sunday I relaxed most the day. However, I did group with Thirteen Wolves last night for a few hours and it was fun. It felt good to be part of a group again, I've been running around by myself for a very long time because of RL and load screen issues.

By the way, I've already recruited an awesome player! Daggerfalls is my home away from PvP and I will be doing a lot of recruiting. I'm sure we will get more awesome players like us. :)

One thing I don't like about flip flopping is that friends on different alliances seem to work together. Just recently I was prepping allessia and a shady ex-DC player rides past me. I attack them, not carrying who they were, and then after I died they whispered "I was here to help you.". I told them to get lost. :) Then a few minutes later someone in their guild on DC side says something like "EP is going to attack allessia, we should all go to Roe". That tells me that there is cross faction game play going on within guilds. What is next? Notify guild members and say something like " I want to Emp, so please send DC to BB and let us take all your Emp keeps. We will do the same next week."

Note:
    AD pickles are squashy in October.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 23, 2017 1:16PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got about 30 or so skulls, got my first mask as well (didnt get one last time). Way too many branches or whatever the heck those things are... Also started my stamwarden, with the xp buff and an xp scroll got him from 3-10 in about an hour, and he took his first little ride in Kyne. Didnt play much there, just wanted to get him up and ready while the xp buff up. Is there a full list somewhere of everything thats avalible via plunder skulls?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Is there a full list somewhere of everything thats avalible via plunder skulls?

The only lists I could fine were http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Plunder+Skull
    and https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/376678/datamine-housing-items-from-the-2017-witches-festival
    the wiki page doesn't seem to have updated much, but the forum page was started 3 days ago.

Edit: the wiki page seems to have most of the items apart from the new housing stuff and some other miscellaneous items, the forum page only has the list of housing items from plunder skulls. I'll re-post if I see a full list out there.
    Edited by lil5566 on October 23, 2017 5:18PM
    Lytis or Lyt
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil5566 wrote: »
    Is there a full list somewhere of everything thats avalible via plunder skulls?

The only lists I could fine were http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Plunder+Skull
    and https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/376678/datamine-housing-items-from-the-2017-witches-festival
    the wiki page doesn't seem to have updated much, but the forum page was started 3 days ago.

Ah, cool... thanks... Why would ZOS not publish this list themselves?
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    Ah, cool... thanks... Why would ZOS not publish this list themselves?

No worries ^_^ . Also not sure, seems to be counter-intuitive

Lytis or Lyt
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Me. No shame.

200w.gif
    [/quote]
    ;) People gonna do what people gonna do, expecting them to live their life by your values is an invitation to a lifelong headache. Of course even saying that is a bit of the kettle calling the pot black, so.....

Edit: And to show my own intolerance - whose big idea was it to drop a couple gig+ update during an event? Jeeeeez, the nerve! :p

Edited by Sreja_Bone on October 23, 2017 9:03PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

One thing I don't like about flip flopping is that friends on different alliances seem to work together. Just recently I was prepping allessia and a shady ex-DC player rides past me. I attack them, not carrying who they were, and then after I died they whispered "I was here to help you.". I told them to get lost. :) Then a few minutes later someone in their guild on DC side says something like "EP is going to attack allessia, we should all go to Roe". That tells me that there is cross faction game play going on within guilds. What is next? Notify guild members and say something like " I want to Emp, so please send DC to BB and let us take all your Emp keeps. We will do the same next week."

I'm just gonna say lol...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • bbman1214
    bbman1214
    ✭✭
    Hey first time posting in this thread. Been playing in bwb/kyne for the last 2 years or so under Braden ___ or Ulandra ___ usually on ep and figured it be nice to post something in the bwb thread cause why not... I'm the current cancer emperor :smiley:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbman1214 wrote: »
    Hey first time posting in this thread. Been playing in bwb/kyne for the last 2 years or so under Braden ___ or Ulandra ___ usually on ep and figured it be nice to post something in the bwb thread cause why not... I'm the current cancer emperor :smiley:

Welcome!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    bbman1214 wrote: »

Ah Ulandra. Some fierce fights with you last night! Welcome!
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wts cancer.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Well, since I'm still waiting for the god damn patch to install, I'm just gonna add this.

Working together to dethrone one of the most hated Bwb players (who happened to gate camp DC/EP all night/morning) is unacceptable? Coming from the one who organized for DC the biggest Team green of all time (shypher argonian event), it's pretty hypocritical...

Once again, another attempt at stirring up ***! Brought to you by Emitroll
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, since I'm still waiting for the god damn patch to install, I'm just gonna add this.

Working together to dethrone one of the most hated Bwb players (who happened to gate camp DC/EP all night/morning) is unacceptable? Coming from the one who organized for DC the biggest Team green of all time (shypher argonian event), it's pretty hypocritical...

That Green alliance was incredible too, until somebody had to screw it up by stabbing AD in the back...
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

That Green alliance was incredible too, until somebody had to screw it up by stabbing AD in the back...

Well, I was not on forum back then. Can you explain me why this Shypher boycott happened?
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I was not on forum back then. Can you explain me why this Shypher boycott happened?

I'm not 100% sure how the whole thing started, but I think it was more for fun than anything. Obviously BWB doesn't get a whole lot of exposure compared to the other campaigns, so having a big-name streamer come in and do a whole event in the campaign was kind of an exciting change of pace. As the plan for AD and DC to team up to fight them developed, the hype surrounding it started to grow until it turned into kind of this "BWB vs. Streamer" event.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, as @ColoursYouHave said, that whole thing was because we all knew sypher was/is a good player and he was coming into our "home" so we decided to team up and give him a proper bwb welcome ... thats basically what it was , a bwb vs streamer event ... was funny and a nice change of pace for the campaign
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on October 24, 2017 11:58AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm such a troll :) I always laugh when I see my troll post for the Sypher Event.

lizard2.jpg

It was intense at first, AD/DC met face to face at BRK mine. I know AD and DC were all ready to fight each other. I remember someone light attacking another person and it would almost turn into a battle. :)

Some of us left and didn't stay for the fun part because Rak was being selfish and wanted to back stab AD to try and get Emp. That is the day I kind of felt different about being a pugz member, and some other players felt the same way. I really regret staying up all night to try and crown Rak so we could have fun during the event.

Hopefully Thirteenwolves won't disappoint me. So far I have been having fun being part of the guild. It seems to have the same vibe as Pugz once did without a shady leader.

@Raknosh you should know by now that I don't communicate with the enemy. You sent me two messages. My first response was "Ignored" and my second response was "get lost". Message me when you need me to flag a keep for EP ( lol ).

Edited by vamp_emily on October 24, 2017 2:57PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff! The funny part of this whole forum war thingy going on is that's it's mostly DC people hating on DC people. For the record, @Raknosh set the tone a looong time ago that made DC the fighting force it has been. Rallied the troops when nobody else would. Created a guild that became quite large with some very good players. Yet there are people who come here on the daily trying their best to tear this community apart. You know who you are. But Rak is shady. Lol. We didn't recruit and build up PUGz in the hopes of not disappointing @vamp_emily , we built it for fun. I'm glad you are having fun in a new guild but seriously, why talk trash about Rak and PUGz? I mean people constantly wish you well during hurricane season and pray for your safety, and you continue to spread hate and try to break the community. Why? You can't threaten to gate camp, brag about it when you do it, then call other people shady when they don't want to be part of it. I'm also ranting at probably the most immature, self absorbed person in this game so what's the point. Main reason I left this game all but a few hours a week. I feel more stupid every time I read a post from you.
    Edited by Stridig on October 24, 2017 11:15PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all just so stupid.
    Edited by Stridig on October 24, 2017 3:30PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just FYI, Rak left Pugz of daggerfall. Much drama ensued. As has happened at times since I have been a member, people get upset that Pugz of daggerfall does not have stringent rules about being DC only, and leave the guild. It has always been the case that senior members may cross faction in bwb/kyne if they choose to.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said, @Stridig .

It's almost like this is all made up and nothing matters besides having fun and being nice to others.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Just FYI, Rak left Pugz of daggerfall. Much drama ensued. As has happened at times since I have been a member, people get upset that Pugz of daggerfall does not have stringent rules about being DC only, and leave the guild. It has always been the case that senior members may cross faction in bwb/kyne if they choose to.

I just don't understand why there has to be drama. People would rather lose a good friend and awesome guild mate instead of just being cool and enjoying the game. I felt bad when I left and there was zero drama. I left for different reasons but still. Just be cool. Damn.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that play ESO must not handle breakups well.
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma you are that lil brother that yells fight fight fight lmao
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have said this before, but I will say it again. When I first came into BWB it was my first introduction to PVP in any game. I was a noob, totally lost, didn't know what I was doing (some may argue that I still don't!). @Raknosh began picking me up in his groups when I was LFGing in zone. He was always nice, taught us noobs how things worked, and made my PVP experience fun and enjoyable. It was because of him that I felt a little bad when I left DC and moved to EP. Always a class act. ALWAYS.

@Raknosh , if you are looking to run with another guild, maybe in EP, send me a message.
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VarisVaris , I'm not gonna dispute that.
This discussion has been closed.