Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    You are already doing better than average from what I've seen so far, to be honest!

Had a good coach
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are already doing better than average from what I've seen so far, to be honest!

Had a good coach

Now if you would only start crafting your own gear.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Had a good coach

Now if you would only start crafting your own gear.

Haha, that takes a while to be able to do that tho.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not discouraged this time. I have come to realize that some people are just hateful by nature. No biggie. I talked to my friend about it and he said once I get better than them it won't bother me so much. And it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Glad to hear that! PVP is a lot of fun, and I hate seeing people getting discouraged by ***.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Sypher is doing another non-vet PVP event. I'm actually moving this weekend, so wont be able to join in, but thought I'd give people a heads up in case anybody wants to organize another resistance force.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg, this time its gonna be a zerg of snipers. I REALLY need to get my magdk ready by this week end.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I will play with you @Raknosh . I have a Sorc., Magicka DK, Templar and Night Blade ready to go. I got bored with pvp today because there was nobody to fight. Did make it to the top 15 on EP in 2.5 days though so that was cool.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like his plan is for everybody to be an AD Khajiit using bows and Morkuldin. If I can manage to get my internet set up at the new place by this weekend I may need to find time to get in on this.

@Raknosh you gonna be playing EP or DC?
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on October 31, 2017 12:30AM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the first time, I actually wish I had an open slot to roll an EP/DC for exactly 1 day XD
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I got an EP stamdk and a DC hybrid orcsorc ready for a fight. Maybe I'll just go where players are needed. We'll give em a good time.

200w.gif

Edited by DCeiver0 on October 31, 2017 2:07AM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and happy Halloween!
    giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot, I wish I could roll a DC/EP and get it ready in time. I might grind this afternoon/evening while I'm in St. Louis for interviews tomorrow. I'd probably roll a DC stamwarden.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just happen to have a lvl 30ish magdk all ready to go.......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfRtrqaKb4E
    Edited by TipsyDrow on October 31, 2017 1:55PM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let it be an army of level 10 snipe spammers without vigor yet. I have some coldfire ready to go.
    Edited by gabriebe on October 31, 2017 2:02PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will play with you @Raknosh . I have a Sorc., Magicka DK, Templar and Night Blade ready to go. I got bored with pvp today because there was nobody to fight. Did make it to the top 15 on EP in 2.5 days though so that was cool.

Hopefully some will return after the plunder skulls are gone. And CwC hype has wore off. Sadly whenever I decide to log on though I see less and less guild members who log in on a regular basis. I guess the game has run it's course for lots of people.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I actually had somebody invite me to a group yesterday then the whispered me " No smart [snip] comments. Just stay on crown and follow orders. We don't trust new people and you need to earn our favor". I thought to myself, for 1: Who TF is this joker, and 2: lol. Hopefully all the rezzes I gave their fancy little group earned their "favor". I'm so happy a was able to be part of the inner circle of a 6 person group.

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 1, 2017 2:02PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually had somebody invite me to a group yesterday then the whispered me " No smart [snip] comments. Just stay on crown and follow orders. We don't trust new people and you need to earn our favor". I thought to myself, for 1: Who TF is this joker, and 2: lol. Hopefully all the rezzes I gave their fancy little group earned their "favor". I'm so happy a was able to be part of the inner circle of a 6 person group.

PvP is lowkey all about currying favor with tiny cliques.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 1, 2017 2:03PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I played with Gray Wind and there was none of that. He said in this order 1) Get siege 2) Check drinks and 3) Lets go. Every time we went somewhere he said the same thing. Its almost as if he plays the game for fun.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on October 31, 2017 7:11PM
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Shoot, I wish I could roll a DC/EP and get it ready in time. I might grind this afternoon/evening while I'm in St. Louis for interviews tomorrow. I'd probably roll a DC stamwarden.

Dooooo it! Oh the fun we could have.
    I played with Gray Wind and there was none of that. He said in this order 1) Get siege 2) Check drinks and 3) Lets go. Every time we went somewhere he said the same thing. Its almost as if he plays the game for fun.

Try and group with Raknosh! The best chat box group leader I know. His ability to fight and type commands mid battle is unparalleled.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

Try and group with Raknosh! The best chat box group leader I know. His ability to fight and type commands mid battle is unparalleled.

Thats who it was.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats who it was.

yeah, grey wind is rak ..... just watch where ur riding when ur mounted riding to an objective.... rak likes to ride off cliffs
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on November 1, 2017 3:41AM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully some will return after the plunder skulls are gone. And CwC hype has wore off. Sadly whenever I decide to log on though I see less and less guild members who log in on a regular basis. I guess the game has run it's course for lots of people.

Yeah, haven't played in Cyrodiil much with plunder skulls and clockwork city out, but I'll be back in now. I'm sure I won't be the only one.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

Thats who it was.

yeah, grey wind is rak ..... just watch where ur riding when ur mounted riding to an objective.... rak likes to ride off cliffs

Or into trees. Or rocks. The hazards of texting while riding. :D
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried leading a few pugs group in Vivec earlier, and any of the regulars I know from Kyne looks like a military genius in comparison. I still have a few lowbies I want to get through Kyne but the campaign has either been dead every time I logged in, or everyone I know is now in EP for some reason.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I've tried leading a few pugs group in Vivec earlier, and any of the regulars I know from Kyne looks like a military genius in comparison. I still have a few lowbies I want to get through Kyne but the campaign has either been dead every time I logged in, or everyone I know is now in EP for some reason.

I agree. The Kyne regulars are fine tuned machines. As far as the EP thing goes if you are curious as to why just ask them. I'm sure many will have a similar answer. If you're not curious then that's ok too.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Leading pugs in vivec must be a nightmare. Everything on the map flips in the blink of an eye.
    I wouldn't feel like I'm making any difference in the campaign.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. The Kyne regulars are fine tuned machines. As far as the EP thing goes if you are curious as to why just ask them. I'm sure many will have a similar answer. If you're not curious then that's ok too.

More passive agressive please.

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

More passive agressive please.

How is that passive aggressive? I'm just saying to ask the people you know. God damn why does everything have to be an argument on the forums? For crying out loud.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cuz forumz
This discussion has been closed.