Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I've tried leading a few pugs group in Vivec earlier, and any of the regulars I know from Kyne looks like a military genius in comparison. I still have a few lowbies I want to get through Kyne but the campaign has either been dead every time I logged in, or everyone I know is now in EP for some reason.

I agree. The Kyne regulars are fine tuned machines. As far as the EP thing goes if you are curious as to why just ask them. I'm sure many will have a similar answer. If you're not curious then that's ok too.

More passive agressive please.

How is that passive aggressive? I'm just saying to ask the people you know. God damn why does everything have to be an argument on the forums? For crying out loud.

You're way outta line! Not everything has to be an argument on the forums!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    200w.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gabe they all faction hopped to EP so they have 3-1 odds most of time and so they can PVE keeps from 1am to 8am. Geesh, thought ya knew that. They never wanted any semblence of balance as (most) faction hoppers claim. Trashy gamers are trashy gamers.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make my dream warden army and sweep the land. Taking applications now, PM to join. We will run on Warden Weekends and play for whichever alliance the majority of wardens choose. Us wardens are inherently democratic. Accepting all adversaries and allies - must run in TS and there's no need to talk. Magwarden or stamwardens are welcome. The important thing is no bears allowed.

Call me Johnny Appleseedenoma because I'll be planting trees.

Edit: I am totally serious. It'd be fun to hang out in TS with some of the folks we don't normally play with. If you're a new player, join up and listen to TS and we'll try to explain tactics/nonvet builds, etc.
    Edited by Adenoma on November 2, 2017 12:46PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one other warden and one vote for EP.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still trying to understand the 3 to 1 odds comment in favor of EP. That has not been my experience. I came back last week so I don't know what happened before but in the last 4 or 5 days all three factions have had Emperor. And they all got it between the hours of 6am to 1pm PST.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, please PM me at @calcalcal in game for weekend wardens.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still trying to understand the 3 to 1 odds comment in favor of EP. That has not been my experience. I came back last week so I don't know what happened before but in the last 4 or 5 days all three factions have had Emperor. And they all got it between the hours of 6am to 1pm PST.

Just a tip like that, you should ignore everything coming from the *** trio that is Emitroll/Tipsydrow/Swayne.
    Nothing good will ever come out of their mouth. If not for these 3, I'd probly already be back at leading DC.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I see EP just got Emperor 15 minutes ago. It's a bummer too. I wanted to play tonight. What should be noted though is that 15 minutes ago is very different from 1am to 8am.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on November 2, 2017 11:42PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

Just a tip like that, you should ignore everything coming from the *** trio that is Emitroll/Tipsydrow/Swayne.
    Nothing good will ever come out of their mouth. If not for these 3, I'd probly already be back at leading DC.

In addition, take all comments about population balance with a grain of salt. A lot of people tend to use whatever evidence supports their narrative while ignoring the bigger picture (such as posting an image where one alliance has 2 bars pop and another has a locked pop, but ignoring the fact that populations fluctuate throughout the day). A lot of people also tend to only play at certain times of the day, so their personal experience on population balance is limited to those times, and some people don't realize that while one alliance tends to have the highest population during the times they play, other alliances may have the highest population at different times

Note that I am not saying this in regards to anybody in particular, but I've seen tons of people here (myself and others I agree with included) do this when talking about population balance.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'll make my dream warden army and sweep the land. Taking applications now, PM to join. We will run on Warden Weekends and play for whichever alliance the majority of wardens choose. Us wardens are inherently democratic. Accepting all adversaries and allies - must run in TS and there's no need to talk. Magwarden or stamwardens are welcome. The important thing is no bears allowed.

Call me Johnny Appleseedenoma because I'll be planting trees.

Edit: I am totally serious. It'd be fun to hang out in TS with some of the folks we don't normally play with. If you're a new player, join up and listen to TS and we'll try to explain tactics/nonvet builds, etc.

I just happen to have my first magwarden Kyne ready on EP....

Edited by Lumsdenml on November 2, 2017 11:47PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, but EP is the dominant alliance, right? I don't want emperors to ride on the coattails of our warden zerg.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    See, but EP is the dominant alliance, right? I don't want emperors to ride on the coattails of our warden zerg.

Ok, I know I've been out of Kyne grabbing plunder skulls, but things couldn't have changed around that quickly, right?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People keep talking about it and I've only been on when EP has the map. Albeit, my sample size is pretty small so if more informed folks would chime in that would be great. IMO, I was planning on a DC stamwarden.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea this week, EP is pretty dominant for some reason
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I have observed a coordinated group of skilled players running around kyne on EP, none of which I have seen before. I can only theorize that a guild from a different pvp campaign has come to Kyne.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they talk in zone about how many of their members have gotten Emp. recently. I haven't really gotten to play much the last few days because there isn't really many people to fight.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same reason I left DC
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been in vivec lately ... have been some crazy fights there
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i've been in vivec lately ... have been some crazy fights there

No kidding. For example, tonight I had to press R four times before my ultimate went off! Crazy times!
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol population balance has pretty much always been a big load of BS. People usually hop factions because they want to play with other people, or they want to avoid other people. It usually creates a bandwagon effect that not many will admit to participate to. End of story as far as I am concerned.
    Edited by gabriebe on November 3, 2017 4:14AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• SaucyBiscuit
    SaucyBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

I have observed a coordinated group of skilled players running around kyne on EP, none of which I have seen before. I can only theorize that a guild from a different pvp campaign has come to Kyne.

That group of players in Kyne has been playing in Kyne/BWB for as long as I can remember.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

That group of players in Kyne has been playing in Kyne/BWB for as long as I can remember.

I don't think we are talking about the same people.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if you guys watched the entire sypher video, It sounds like some guilds are coming to Kyne this weekend to fight his group. So you might see organized groups coming in the next few days.

Edited by vamp_emily on November 3, 2017 9:48AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same reason I left DC

I'm actually proud to be mentioned with the names like @Tipsydrow, and @Swayne they are good DC players.

lol, I don't think anyone made you leave DC. Since I am posting this, I do have a question. Do you even play PvP in Kyne? or do you just come here and troll the forums? Your last few posts seem like "I need attention" posts.

I find it strange how flip floppers think people care about them.

Edited by vamp_emily on November 3, 2017 10:17AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Alot of DC changed their @names and switched to EP and while coordinated, I would not call them particularly skilled.
    Edited by TipsyDrow on November 3, 2017 10:14AM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Awwww poor Rak, show me on the doll where the mean girls touched you?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

Alot of DC changed their @names and switched to EP and while coordinated, I would not call them particularly skilled.

Again. I don't think we are talking about the same people. I also find it hard to believe 12+ DC people all changed their @names and formed an EP guild using voice chat and tactics akin to GoNB. I'm aware of those DC who started EP characters, and these guys aren't them.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also:
    200w.gif