Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm going to try and get @Itsnotarealwar to play again. He did have fun playing with @Lumsdenml and zz.

Yeah, that would be fun! A bit sad not seeing him around....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok but I never said min/max...just saying
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To pick everyone's brain here and to make use of a useless templar I got in vet storage atm... Any theory crafters out there that could think of a Frost Staff/Dual Wield Breton templar that could work? I was looking at the dual wield passives on the extra damage against immobilized targets, and was thinking a stamina build that uses wall of elements or frost clench on the back bar might be able to make it work. Was thinkng maybe even of a Pelinal build, I remember in nonvet I was able to get 4000 spell and weapon dmg by mixing it with Morag Tong.

Haven't really seen any builds online that'd use the synergies between the frost staff and dual wield passive, thought it'd be a fun exercise to figure something out.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte

You've explained your point of view pretty well. I agree, we are clearly years ahead (literally for most of us) of the new players. But even so, like Deceiver said, I think we can encourage people from our faction to stick to pvp as well.

I've been trying EP kyne a bit lately and man... the zone feels dead. Most of the time there's no group, and people barely coordinating in zone. That kind of environment must be pretty dull for new players. They have to go around solo, not really knowing whats going on on the map, where to go, what do to to help, ect. When no one ever talks, and especially if you just have your tri keep, nothing will happen for your faction and it will be very boring for everyone, not just the new players.

But if we lead, directly or guiding from zone, at least they know where to go and some stuff actually start to happen.
    You can also invite them to your guild, creating tons of new friendships, giving them another reason to care about PvP.
    I really think we can have a positive impact on the player base (at least for our faction). After that, its just a matter of balance.

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Told you it was tough over in EP land.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    I see Deadly is out making friends. Random callout as I was passing through stonefalls.

screeniekggdgvm_n.m.jpgSorry about quality...have the damnedest time with images on this forum.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on October 14, 2017 1:57PM
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum pvp is the real pvp.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lolololol
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss walking through that guys' dizzying swings and 1vXing him when he was emp. I really hope he ends up dueling @DeadlyRecluse . Would be a fun fight to watch because duels tend to be boring and I think it would end quickly.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ermurgurd thats funny Bone lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Raknosh @DCeiver0

I agree with you both. Its very situational though isnt it? An 8 man group of superstars taking on a full group, all is fair game right? But that same group comes across a 3-4 man pug group hitting a rss, maybe doesnt take the whole group of bad [snip] to drop ult and decimate them. Give em a good fight before you wipe em eh? lol

But, you are both right in that the new players need to see great players so that they know what to strive for. They need to play against those great players too.

The middle ground is hard to follow. But, I consider it my job to try to float there. Not too much, not too little. Just the right amount of death and destruction.
    : ))

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 5:32PM
    GM of BYTE
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »
    I see Deadly is out making friends. Random callout as I was passing through stonefalls.

screeniekggdgvm_n.m.jpgSorry about quality...have the damnedest time with images on this forum.

Removed sass.

Just gonna go with "lol."
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on October 14, 2017 3:55PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    It was good sass though.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    awww I missed the sass!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the "C" word club @DeadlyRecluse! Your next achievement will be getting called that 3 or 4 times in one sentence. It was quite satisfying for me.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I won't repeat 99.9% of the email, I received, but someone wanted me to let everyone know < the person who got suspended > did nothing wrong.

Is it wrong to post a link to my website to share the entire email? The person wanted me to share the message with everyone.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 14, 2017 8:07PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I got that email too. Should have come with this gif:

14.gif
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please will you link that. They did ask for that after all. I think that's sort of like an appropriate release of information and it's civil, per requirement of the mods.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got that mail also, but lets keep the personal dramaz between two people out of this thread. We walk a thin line sometimes as it is.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Would sure hate to see somebody bring any personal drama in here.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Raknosh @DCeiver0

I agree with you both. Its very situational though isnt it? An 8 man group of superstars taking on a full group, all is fair game right? But that same group comes across a 3-4 man pug group hitting a rss, maybe doesnt take the whole group of bad [snip] to drop ult and decimate them. Give em a good fight before you wipe em eh? lol

But, you are both right in that the new players need to see great players so that they know what to strive for. They need to play against those great players too.

The middle ground is hard to follow. But, I consider it my job to try to float there. Not too much, not too little. Just the right amount of death and destruction.
    : ))

This is part of the reason I feel comfortable running on different alliances.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 5:33PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Autumnhart
    Autumnhart
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Told you it was tough over in EP land.

I now have a toon in each faction in Kyne so guildies always have someone to group with there. EP is brutal for noobs, and it has nothing to do with what the other two factions are up to.
    Shadow hide you.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone send me the message?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just message me in game, I think it's still in my inbox.

Nvm i alrdy deleted it.
    Edited by gabriebe on October 15, 2017 2:04AM

The traitor

• lil5566
    lil5566
    ✭✭
    Hi guys ^_^. Was extremly fun today, just wanted to thank yall that were there and fought like madness. Was some truly amazing pvp especially at chal. Oh btw keep up the good work, I try to read the forums from time to time especially when I'm travelling, you guys make for a good read. Anyways back to reader mode I go :smile:

Edit: spelling
    Edited by lil5566 on October 15, 2017 7:04AM
    Lytis or Lyt
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sreja_Bone wrote: »

Hmmmm.... I got a similar in game email as well....

Seriously, how many people did he run to????

Edited by Lumsdenml on October 16, 2017 1:15PM
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml i think everyone on the forums got it ... i got it as well
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil5566 wrote: »
    Hi guys ^_^. Was extremly fun today, just wanted to thank yall that were there and fought like madness. Was some truly amazing pvp especially at chal. Oh btw keep up the good work, I try to read the forums from time to time especially when I'm travelling, you guys make for a good read. Anyways back to reader mode I go :smile:

Edit: spelling

LYTIS! You really should be more writer than reader... just like in Kyne, EP is low pop here....
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.