Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    Yes, that's exactly what I do! How'd you know?? One day I'll git gud enough to solo entire populations, just like you Emily!

Who doesn't do it on EP? I got stuck a few times in those eye storms, now I try and stay away.

It is kind of funny, I will see EP FD a keep go up stairs and then 15 to 20 DC will chase them, then EP will drop their ults, turn around and chase DC till they all die.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 23, 2017 6:30PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One day I'll git gud enough to solo entire populations, just like you Emily!

I don't think you will ever get that good. You might have to take off some of that heavy armor and actually fight.

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

200w.gif
    giphy.gif

That is all...
    Edited by DCeiver0 on August 23, 2017 6:41PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Guess the sarcasm went unnoticed :*
    Edited by PemPem on August 23, 2017 6:43PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtlety isn't her strong suit, @PemPem . Come to think of it, I'm not sure what is.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Come 'round to my part of the holler. We're real sophisticated like and we've got shoes and electricity!

Pictures of barbecued mutton with black dip, and burgoo, or gtfo ;).
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

200w.gif
    giphy.gif

That is all...

zevon1.jpg
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Seems like every time I look at the population, BwB is almost at 0 pop. :'( I am having fun in Vivec and looks like much of the old BwB crowd has moved along as well. I did see @Valen_Byte in Vivec a few days ago. I tried to say hi :#

Are you one of those Eyes of Storm EP zerg runners? You know the zerg group on EP that drops 10 Eye of Storm Ults and wipes out all of DC.

If Eye of storm ever gets nerfed, it will be the end of EP in Vivec. They will be posting threads like "Why EP lost the campaign".

Maybe EP is just OP there..... ;)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Yes, that's exactly what I do! How'd you know?? One day I'll git gud enough to solo entire populations, just like you Emily!

Who doesn't do it on EP? I got stuck a few times in those eye storms, now I try and stay away.

It is kind of funny, I will see EP FD a keep go up stairs and then 15 to 20 DC will chase them, then EP will drop their ults, turn around and chase DC till they all die.

Sounds like DC needs better tactics....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, there are good options for group PvP if they do end up nerfing EotS. Folks like @vamp_emily or whatever pugs that are too slow to get out of those AOE trains will still die to those groups. EotS is just the best option at present, but we've been through a lot of similar iterations. People will bemoan any and all deaths - especially once they start noticing trends.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, there are good options for group PvP if they do end up nerfing EotS. Folks like @vamp_emily or whatever pugs that are too slow to get out of those AOE trains will still die to those groups. EotS is just the best option at present, but we've been through a lot of similar iterations. People will bemoan any and all deaths - especially once they start noticing trends.

Yeah, kinda miss the blazing shield tank... RIP Nigel.
    Obituary:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody ever use a BenQ monitor? Just curious if anybody has any feedback on quality.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Anybody ever use a BenQ monitor? Just curious if anybody has any feedback on quality.

I've heard that they are very good monitors ... haven't tried one though ... almost got one but they are a bit more expensive than others

Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

I've heard that they are very good monitors ... haven't tried one though ... almost got one but they are a bit more expensive than others

I've ordered one and it will be here today. Hopefully it will increase my DPS. I have tried everything but a new monitor. Lol
    Edited by Stridig on August 25, 2017 1:46PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've ordered one and it will be here today. Hopefully it will increase my DPS. I have tried everything but a new monitor. Lol

what are u getting dps numbers wise?
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what are u getting dps numbers wise?

Well... I thought maybe i would come back on the weekends to run trials with you all. I saw the guild note when I logged to check mails. 22-25k I think it said. The most I have ever gotten on any character is 16k. I use all the suggested sets and rotations and still come up short.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I do have a question for you Pugz of daggerfall, though. Was that a guild raid that took kingscrest last night? Just wondering as there was a large group of yellow providing a distraction at Chal farm (with dc gankers taking out ep on siege) then a dc raid takes KC. Saw a few pugz at kc, but was surprised because I didn't think their officers would be so blatantly team green.

Seriously, can anyone answer this? I'm curious.

Yo man, that was me and a few of my guild members. We had 4 inside on the roof and you guys repaired the outter and inner. Then we had 2 more guild members want to join so we took the outter and inner down again. The last member to join us was unable to make the jump onto the roof so we came down and capture the keep.
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Didn't AD lose their scrolls before DC got emp? Didn't they push out and take Blood and BB back? If this is correct then is DC gate camping AD? Why does DC as a faction feel the need to kill the server?

We were not trying to gate camp and kill the server. The server reset was going to happen in less than a hour. So instead of crowning the same guy emp for the new campaign we waited to push for emp. We weren't gate camping for more than a hour.
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    @Stridig, ikr. Yeah, it's all about AP, and I think BWB died after it changed names. Nobody cares about the health of the server and if they do, it's very few. I often refer to Haderus right before the name change, that's how kyne has become. Nobody plays there cause one faction, EP, decides, at the slightest hint of a DC or AD player, to push them to the gates. Then sit there and comment on how dead the campaign has become....

Did you know it's not worth it to take a resource and try to defend it to ap farm? The ap for defense has been nerfed and the offense ticks for capturing buffed very high. The best way to gain ap is to repair stuff or capture stuff. So when people complain about a strategic move by the enemy and say it's just an ap farm. They are mistaken. You gain very little ap from defending. It's always best to go ahead capture the keep get 6k ap then the resources for 4.5k more ap. Very sad now you people will say those that are going on the offense and capturing things are ap farming... Very sad
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    Did you know it's not worth it to take a resource and try to defend it to ap farm? The ap for defense has been nerfed and the offense ticks for capturing buffed very high. The best way to gain ap is to repair stuff or capture stuff. So when people complain about a strategic move by the enemy and say it's just an ap farm. They are mistaken. You gain very little ap from defending. It's always best to go ahead capture the keep get 6k ap then the resources for 4.5k more ap. Very sad now you people will say those that are going on the offense and capturing things are ap farming... Very sad

I think they need to give defense a buff, because I noticed in other campaigns ( looking at you DC on Vivec ) players don't care about defending keeps, all they do is go on the offensive and let their keeps get taken. Then when the enemy leaves they go back and recapture the keeps.

To me that is sad. Its like you have no choice but to go where players are attacking and not defend because you will only die trying to defend against a large group.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    @Stridig, ikr. Yeah, it's all about AP, and I think BWB died after it changed names. Nobody cares about the health of the server and if they do, it's very few. I often refer to Haderus right before the name change, that's how kyne has become. Nobody plays there cause one faction, EP, decides, at the slightest hint of a DC or AD player, to push them to the gates. Then sit there and comment on how dead the campaign has become....

My bad. I'm pretty new. I guess it's been about Leki resto's and 2H Transmutations. Or any of the other crap rewards we get. Why else would you knock down a keep roof if it's not about farming? Give me a break.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always thought that farming a resource or roof was more about farming kills and salt, and less about the amount of ap.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily, yeah went to Shor for a bit last night and it was the same thing. Ep zerg taking keeps around the ring and AD takings them from behind. Like a dog chasing its tail.
    Edited by MajBludd on August 26, 2017 1:45PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Major , I know you and I play pretty differently, but I never take a resource to AP farm. I don't care about AP. It's a worthless and imaginary currency in a game that I likely won't play within five years. It's meaningless. I do it to attract folks to me so that I can have fights in a setting that I've chosen.

If I want to make AP to push for an emperorship the best way is to just go up between EP and DC and solo. Especially at things like when EP is pushing a DC keep, etc. Sure a farmer can take an undefended keep and resources for basically 10k AP, but I can keep picking off group members for a thousand+ AP each kill and there's a constant flow of them.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I always thought that farming a resource or roof was more about farming kills and salt, and less about the amount of ap.

Yeah, in my experience the only reason to blow the stairs is to create fun fights. "Fun fights" doesn't necessarily mean lots of AP; often it just means my group is dishing out some pain, and we are having a good time imagining how pissed the opposition must be :)

You could call that trolling behavior, and I won't disagree too strenuously, but we've all done it, and I don't feel bad about doing it either. Cyrodiil is not an example of the Tragedy of the Commons :)
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm gonna bring a stamDK to either EP or AD. Should be fun to play through a new build! Is AD low pop now? I've only been on early evening and it's been DC or EP dominating.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm gonna bring a stamDK to either EP or AD. Should be fun to play through a new build! Is AD low pop now? I've only been on early evening and it's been DC or EP dominating.

I would stick with AD, yesterday I logged in for a bit and they had no keeps.

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP's pretty strong lately, especially later in the night. There's certainly a vet guild running a small ball group around. Kind of funny to see them because it's a train of healing springs with very few damage.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sticking with EP. 3-4 months ago I was about to make an EP character, but didn't because they had been doing well for a couple weeks, and EP still ended up being the underdog alliance.

Edit: @Adenoma you should totally stay AD though; one of the reasons I'm excited to play EP is to fight people on AD that I never got to fight before.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on August 27, 2017 11:09PM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think all factions have been hit and miss lately. DC will run 2 bars then they won't have many on at all. Same with AD and EP
This discussion has been closed.