Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. For example.... when somebody calls a person filthy names and you want to "spank" the moderator for taking punitive action, that makes you just as guilty. I have never called anybody a jerk for not playing like me. I call them jerks for the way they treat other people. Big difference. Again I would like to know which of my posts are BS. I will NEVER stop calling people out when they bully people or when they contradict themselves. And what would it matter if you were the person here the longest? Would that somehow make you more important? It's pretty neat to be here a long time. It's even better to act like it. You ignore us because we put you out on front street all the time. Truth hurts.
    Edited by Stridig on August 21, 2017 3:59PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't quote me, that's fake news!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Lol. For example.... when somebody calls a person filthy names and you want to "spank" the moderator for taking punitive action, that makes you just as guilty.

Wrong, I never called you filthy names. The only thing I did in the past was create a nickname for you "Confused".

#TryAgain
    #GetOffMyLeg

Also, the comment about "me being here the longest" was just a comment. Don't dwell on it to much, I kind of wanted to see if others were here longer because I know most classy players were moving to vet.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig is a classy player that's been in vet or not online.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly not online. But yeah I have run every type of character ( other than StamSorc) through non-vet. There is no reason for me to stay there any more. Plus vet in my opinion is more fun with more constant action.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you guys already guessed it or mentioned it previously and I just didn't see it.

This "Man" and "Women" team on DC, is that Sora and his roommate?

Edited by vamp_emily on August 21, 2017 5:06PM

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

got the monkey too lol

Best pet NA.

I just learned what that monkey was for a couple months ago. I've had it all these years and never realized why.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , that's @Major and someone he knows somehow.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Major and Majorette. Husband/Wife duo. They typically name/theme their toons together. I know the "imaginary" are nbs and "different" are sorcs. They also have a guild I think.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, I see all these people talking about this eclipse. I've been watching the sun in Kyne and haven't seen crap.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Quit posting salt meme's

200_s.gif

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. For example.... when somebody calls a person filthy names and you want to "spank" the moderator for taking punitive action, that makes you just as guilty.

Wrong, I never called you filthy names. The only thing I did in the past was create a nickname for you "Confused".

#TryAgain
    #GetOffMyLeg

Also, the comment about "me being here the longest" was just a comment. Don't dwell on it to much, I kind of wanted to see if others were here longer because I know most classy players were moving to vet.

guess I can't check the classy box next to my name... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    I do have a question for you Pugz of daggerfall, though. Was that a guild raid that took kingscrest last night? Just wondering as there was a large group of yellow providing a distraction at Chal farm (with dc gankers taking out ep on siege) then a dc raid takes KC. Saw a few pugz at kc, but was surprised because I didn't think their officers would be so blatantly team green.

Seriously, can anyone answer this? I'm curious.
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    So DC is about to get EMP at BRK, but all AD can do is attack Drake? Why not take your own keeps back first?
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD going for that easy AP and campaign points. What I don't get is when EP has emp you get an AD zerg that helps dethrone as fast as possible. DC going for emp, no AD in sight.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    AD going for that easy AP and campaign points. What I don't get is when EP has emp you get an AD zerg that helps dethrone as fast as possible. DC going for emp, no AD in sight.

Well, sure, but ad on tower with dc gankers below? Then pugz (?) Take kc?
    Obituary:
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the same in sotha, we tried to get chal from dc, ad comes in and wipes us from behind and leaves. DC reps chal. They did it again at Dragon
    Edited by MajBludd on August 22, 2017 12:57AM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same in sotha, we tried to get chal from dc, ad comes in and wipes us from behind and leaves. DC reps chal. They did it again at Dragon

Suppose so...
    Obituary:
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Sotha is on another level of stupid to be honest.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah it is. It wasn't like that though when it was azuras. At least that was my experience.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do have a question for you Pugz of daggerfall, though. Was that a guild raid that took kingscrest last night? Just wondering as there was a large group of yellow providing a distraction at Chal farm (with dc gankers taking out ep on siege) then a dc raid takes KC. Saw a few pugz at kc, but was surprised because I didn't think their officers would be so blatantly team green.

Seriously, can anyone answer this? I'm curious.

not that i'm aware of ... as far as I know Pugz of Daggerfall have no truces with either AD or EP ... we attack both ESP when we are in guild group ... outside of guild group some people will run with other groups others run solo ... last night was the first time in a while that i ran with a group other than Pugz of Daggerfall ( was only in cyro from 11pm to 12pm est )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't AD lose their scrolls before DC got emp? Didn't they push out and take Blood and BB back? If this is correct then is DC gate camping AD? Why does DC as a faction feel the need to kill the server?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't AD lose their scrolls before DC got emp? Didn't they push out and take Blood and BB back? If this is correct then is DC gate camping AD? Why does DC as a faction feel the need to kill the server?

Those questions are best to be left alone. You may receive a hailstorm of verbal abuse for even daring to question people's " playstyle". Remember..... nobody can stop anybody from playing how they want when they want. You sir are officially a crybaby. Welcome to the club.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think EP should get the "Best Noob Move" reward.

Just a few days ago, EP kept failing at taking ales farm and decided to attack AD. They took Allessia, Fare, and spent a lot of time at BM before they failed at that. At the same time, DC took Bleakers, Chal, Arrius, BRK, and Sej. During this time DC was Emp and EP failed to do the right thing.

My advice to AD/EP is never stop pushing DC ( especially when we have Emp ), maybe make some agreement which alliance gets Sej but don't attack each other until Emp is dethroned. No matter how many times you fail, keep pushing Ash and Ales because it helps the other alliance try and make a move. If Ash and Ales are defended then look past that keep, find DCs weak spot and hit it hard.

But be warned, I can only give you logical advice but I don't know what consequences you may endure. DC is a beast ( a hungry beast ) and we seek to destroy. Give us time alone then we will haunt you down and it will not end well for you.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a few days ago, EP kept failing at taking ales farm and decided to attack AD. They took Allessia, Fare, and spent a lot of time at BM before they failed at that. At the same time, DC took Bleakers, Chal, Arrius, BRK, and Sej. During this time DC was Emp and EP failed to do the right thing.

My advice to AD/EP is never stop pushing DC ( especially when we have Emp ), maybe make some agreement which alliance gets Sej but don't attack each other until Emp is dethroned. No matter how many times you fail, keep pushing Ash and Ales because it helps the other alliance try and make a move. If Ash and Ales are defended then look past that keep, find DCs weak spot and hit it hard.

But be warned, I can only give you logical advice but I don't know what consequences you may endure. DC is a beast ( a hungry beast ) and we seek to destroy. Give us time alone then we will haunt you down and it will not end well for you.

EP as a whole has many new players. I think what happens here is they get pounded over and over so eventually they go where they feel like they can get a little AP. I'm sure it gets hard to support a seige habit with little AP. I'm only guessing here but I imagine it gets frustrating so they decide to go where there may be a more equal fight.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rolling-my-eyes-so-hard.jpg
    Edited by Lumsdenml on August 22, 2017 1:58PM
    Obituary:
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Stridig, ikr. Yeah, it's all about AP, and I think BWB died after it changed names. Nobody cares about the health of the server and if they do, it's very few. I often refer to Haderus right before the name change, that's how kyne has become. Nobody plays there cause one faction, EP, decides, at the slightest hint of a DC or AD player, to push them to the gates. Then sit there and comment on how dead the campaign has become....
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP as a whole has many new players. I think what happens here is they get pounded over and over so eventually they go where they feel like they can get a little AP. I'm sure it gets hard to support a seige habit with little AP. I'm only guessing here but I imagine it gets frustrating so they decide to go where there may be a more equal fight.

To me it was a bad move. They could have stayed at Bleakers and got all the AP they wanted, but they chose to go after an AD scroll and leaving their keeps undefended.

I don't know if you have been playing but EP has plenty of good players, they are gaining momentum, and have been using different tactics when they attack us. The fights I've been seeing on EP side are not a bunch of noob fights.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To me it was a bad move. They could have stayed at Bleakers and got all the AP they wanted, but they chose to go after an AD scroll and leaving their keeps undefended.

I don't know if you have been playing but EP has plenty of good players, they are gaining momentum, and have been using different tactics when they attack us. The fights I've been seeing on EP side are not a bunch of noob fights.

I have not been playing so I guess I don't know first hand. I have a friend who plays EP though and from what I have seen a few times in the last few weeks is what I was describing. EP has some outstanding players but are typically all in the same group. That group from what I have seen is about half of the EP population. The rest seem to be solo or unorganized at best. But again I have not been there personally so maybe things have changed recently.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ep has gained some players from other factions, I believe. But there are still a lot of new players, as there should be. It is under 50 server. They get excited over scrolls and give up things to chase after them.

The thing EP lacks, that DC has, is guilds. Older experieneed guilds, like pugz, 13, and even Major's guild, although new, it has some extremely good players.
    Ep has ZZ, and House noquar. Both are older guilds but rarely run during US prime time that I've seen.
    There was a prime time guild, that ran discord that left cause of how things have been. I think it was a bad move, but that's how it goes. Who wants to constantly be beat down on every thing you do or try. You can't teach newer players anything when they say, " is it always like this? How do I leave cyro. This isn't fun."

This discussion has been closed.