Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    Then make a guild if you play during prime time. I would make one but for a few reasons.

1. I'm not that good.
    2. I'm not a good leader.
    3. I'm only in game 4 hours a day at max.
    4. I have a tendency to go inactive for months at a time.

That said, I would gladly join a guild that ran while I was online and attempted to teach new players as well. Really, I would happily support any effort to organize EP.
    Wanders-Many-Rivers: EP Argonian Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Heals-In-Rivers: EP Argonian Templar Magicka Healer
    Roams-Many-Rivers EP Argonian Nightblade Magicka Healer
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @Stridig, ikr. Yeah, it's all about AP, and I think BWB died after it changed names. Nobody cares about the health of the server and if they do, it's very few. I often refer to Haderus right before the name change, that's how kyne has become. Nobody plays there cause one faction, EP, decides, at the slightest hint of a DC or AD player, to push them to the gates. Then sit there and comment on how dead the campaign has become....

A few things you might not know about me.

One is, I like to play where the action is. If I log in and don't see any fights or I don't see anything going on in zone chat. I will head to a different campaign.

Another thing is, if one alliance is over populated and if DC is not working together, or we just can't do anything then I will head to another campaign or go PvE for a while.

Also, a lot of times I switch to another campaign if DC is over populated. Honestly, there are very few times I actually "Gate Camped". The last time I went BB was really not to gank noobs at the gate. I went there because I noticed the keep was flagged for a very long time and I figured if I go there I might get a big defense tick. There was a little more action than I thought there was going to be at BB so I stayed until AD decided to make me leave.

The reason I am telling you this is, even with the low population in Kyne we have been having some fun. I don't know what time you log in but when I log in there has been plenty of action, enough to keep me there.

Is the campaign really dead? I don't know how many times i've heard @W0lf_z13 say, "We need help at Ales", or "We need help at Ash" recently. My earlier example, 15 or more EP was constantly battling over Ales farm, what did they do? Leave keeps undefended and try and get ADs scroll which forced AD to fight EP instead of fighting DC. Is the campaign really dead? The other day I went to Nik and got ganked by a 4 man EP group over and over and how many times has EP had Emp lately? A few more than usual.

Anyone who says the campaign is dead must play early morning or during the day.

As far as gate camping goes, yes it sucks sometimes ( especially when other alliances are over populated ) however, when DC gets gate camped it allows us to re-group and work together if players decide to stay on and push out. When we get to the point where we take glade back out momentum is so strong because we work as a team.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The server is not what it use to be, where is the constant AD zerg that we all knew? That is an indication that many ppl have left to me.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that's the point though Emi. We (DC) have organized guilds that play around the clock. Its very easy for us to work together and take things back. Its not so easy when 15 people are at a farm somewhere to defend keeps at the same time. Typically those 15 EP are ALL of the EP. At least that's what I have seen.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ep has gained some players from other factions, I believe. But there are still a lot of new players, as there should be. It is under 50 server. They get excited over scrolls and give up things to chase after them.

The thing EP lacks, that DC has, is guilds. Older experieneed guilds, like pugz, 13, and even Major's guild, although new, it has some extremely good players.
    Ep has ZZ, and House noquar. Both are older guilds but rarely run during US prime time that I've seen.
    There was a prime time guild, that ran discord that left cause of how things have been. I think it was a bad move, but that's how it goes. Who wants to constantly be beat down on every thing you do or try. You can't teach newer players anything when they say, " is it always like this? How do I leave cyro. This isn't fun."

If you are very active, I would definitely create a guild. Use the forum to promote and then go to starter zones and recruit.

When I wasn't having fun in BwB I wanted to do group dungeons but the wait time was so long and then I would get kicked from the group for some reason. Well I created "Friendly Dungeon Runners" and started promoting the guild. In the beginning it was so hard for me, I had a member that joined that needed to do pledges 20 times a day and we had no players. So I spend most my time trying to keep him happy. Then gradually we grew and then I took a break from doing pledges but kept on promoting the guild. We now have 500 players and it is a great guild.

One reason why my guild is still where it is now is because I dedicate time to keep my members happy ( at least try ). I dedicate a few days a week of my time to form trials; and also, if i see someone wanting to do a pledge that can't find a group, I will stop and help them.

One reason why I respect Rak ( pugz ) so much as a guild leader is he was always active. When I woke up to play PvP at 7 am in the morning most times I would see Rak a little after that forming groups.

MajBludd you know what to problem is and you can fix it. Team up with a few active players and promote your guild and be active. Who knows maybe one day EP will be the new beast in Kyne ( rolls my eyes ).

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am in a ep guild, they left. I do direct from zone, but we know how that goes.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And ep was the beast in bwb, til they decided to split up and go to other factions
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And ep was the beast in bwb, til they decided to split up and go to other factions

EP use to give me head aches, I remember when I was a noob I spent most my time at bleakers fighting for hours.

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the only faction that was tough for EP then was DC. Not as many players but coordinated. I think a lot of ppl from sotha went to AD.

Also, I do a lot of the same things that you do @vamp_emily. Flag keeps, prep, etc. EP is just very slow to respond to zone calls and I think that has to do with a lot being new players.
    Edited by MajBludd on August 22, 2017 3:47PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've officially rolled my first EP toon. If anybody ends up making a new EP guild, or if there are any EP guilds already out there looking for more members, hit me up!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday i created "Emily Has A Tail' but is it is for DC ~ :) ~

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Ep has gained some players from other factions, I believe. But there are still a lot of new players, as there should be. It is under 50 server. They get excited over scrolls and give up things to chase after them.

The thing EP lacks, that DC has, is guilds. Older experieneed guilds, like pugz, 13, and even Major's guild, although new, it has some extremely good players.
    Ep has ZZ, and House noquar. Both are older guilds but rarely run during US prime time that I've seen.
    There was a prime time guild, that ran discord that left cause of how things have been. I think it was a bad move, but that's how it goes. Who wants to constantly be beat down on every thing you do or try. You can't teach newer players anything when they say, " is it always like this? How do I leave cyro. This isn't fun."

If you are very active, I would definitely create a guild. Use the forum to promote and then go to starter zones and recruit.

When I wasn't having fun in BwB I wanted to do group dungeons but the wait time was so long and then I would get kicked from the group for some reason. Well I created "Friendly Dungeon Runners" and started promoting the guild. In the beginning it was so hard for me, I had a member that joined that needed to do pledges 20 times a day and we had no players. So I spend most my time trying to keep him happy. Then gradually we grew and then I took a break from doing pledges but kept on promoting the guild. We now have 500 players and it is a great guild.

One reason why my guild is still where it is now is because I dedicate time to keep my members happy ( at least try ). I dedicate a few days a week of my time to form trials; and also, if i see someone wanting to do a pledge that can't find a group, I will stop and help them.

One reason why I respect Rak ( pugz ) so much as a guild leader is he was always active. When I woke up to play PvP at 7 am in the morning most times I would see Rak a little after that forming groups.

MajBludd you know what to problem is and you can fix it. Team up with a few active players and promote your guild and be active. Who knows maybe one day EP will be the new beast in Kyne ( rolls my eyes ).

One thing of note about Rak that should be mentioned. He would form a group in the morning when he saw blue pushed back beyond tri keeps. He would push until DC had home keeps back and any other objectives that we had an opportunity to get. After that he would give up lead or log off. He very rarely pushed outside of Emp keeps unless it was Brindle. If blue started getting too much of an upper hand he would log. Those are just a couple more examples of what made him a good leader. He never abused power by numbers. He hated it when we were too zergy. Healthy PvP was always a priority for Rak. But nobody would argue with him because he's popular. Everybody else just gets accused of trying to be moral police for a healthy campaign.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is true. I don't begrudge any faction for getting emp and holding it. It just seems that the community that existed in bwb isnt present in kyne.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember back when i started playing PvP all i wanted was to be feared ... after a little bit of time i joined Pugz of Daggerfall ... and that ended up changing .... joining Pugz changed my goals ... I went from wanting to be feared to just being respected ... respected for gameplay, builds, and honor ....

THIS is the main reason when people talk badly about Pugz i get very offended ... I view the guild as a VERY honorable guild
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dito. ZZ runs at odd times, though that has been slowly changing over the past month or so. We have promoted a few leaders that tend to run at more normal times. Though you will more likely find ZZ running in Aussie/NZ prime time since GM lives there. Seen HN around, though I'm not sure if they are pug wrangling. But agreed, that's it. Heck, I run around solo most of the time now...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    This is true. I don't begrudge any faction for getting emp and holding it. It just seems that the community that existed in bwb isnt present in kyne.

I agree with this for the most part. If a faction gets emp, it just means that they were more organized than we were. Last night is a great example. EP had one large group running with 15-20 players. We weren't a bad group, but we outnumbered by DC and we might have made some strategic errors such as intercepting our scroll. I can't attest to what happened after that because I logged off when we returned the scroll.

We were trying to stop DC from getting emp through multiple BRK defends and a few attempts on Arrius, but we didn't have the numbers for the most part. @MajBludd was yelling at us for being idiots at times, but I'm not sure if there were any other groups running until right before BRK fell. If there were other groups, then a coordinated defense might have worked, but DC getting emp was probably our groups fault for the most part.

I will blame AD though for DC getting emp. By taking Drake, they cut us off from porting to BRK from our home camps, which stopped anyone entering the campaign from reinforcing quickly. AD could have helped to stop DC by attacking Roe or Alessia, but instead they took the 1 keep that was vital to us for reinforcing the last emp keep. So if EP went after an AD scroll later in the night, I really don't blame them.

Either way, EP could be vastly more organized. I do think that we have a large amount of new players, but they can be trained and organized someone was willing to do it.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I think that's the point though Emi. We (DC) have organized guilds that play around the clock. Its very easy for us to work together and take things back. Its not so easy when 15 people are at a farm somewhere to defend keeps at the same time. Typically those 15 EP are ALL of the EP. At least that's what I have seen.

And they are probably all running solo with no groups running at the time. That is why I was there in her example. I was just looking for fights...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i remember back when i started playing PvP all i wanted was to be feared ... after a little bit of time i joined Pugz of Daggerfall ... and that ended up changing .... joining Pugz changed my goals ... I went from wanting to be feared to just being respected ... respected for gameplay, builds, and honor ....

THIS is the main reason when people talk badly about Pugz i get very offended ... I view the guild as a VERY honorable guild

From my point of view of fighting against Pugz, I believe this has been achieved. I've found they have always been a tough foe and have never received a Tbag or salty whisper from anyone I knew was in the guild. That is why I really wanted to know if the guild was actively working team green earlier because it would surprise me.

Funny, though, when I started palying PVP I just wanted to not get destroyed.... And really, nothing has changed... :)
    Obituary:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was playing around with AD at allessia mine. Some ad tried to take the mine and I wouldn't let him. The conversation didn't go well. He whispers me, "Really, you have to seige me?". I responded, "Really, you had to grind that ultimate for kyne?" He went on and on about 1v1 me, and told me he hasn't lost a fight.

Shortly after that i was repairing a wall and he tried to gank me, and then me and someone else killed him. As he laid there I whispered him, "ooo look who died today" then I t-bagged him.

The funny part is he whispers me and then mentioned the t-bag. My response was, "I know some call it t-bagging but I gave you a love tap" :)

I think the name 't-bag" should be changed to "Love Tap".

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ShadowMole25 I don't think you or any ep are idiots. I, as I'm sure a lot of ep, get tired of getting bulldozed, by any faction.
    Why AD took their grp to Drake and laid siege with 15 siege is beyond me. But I often see that from all factions.
    It wasn't until they realized that EP might lose BRK did they make a move for Roe, I believe it was.
  • ShadowMole25
    ShadowMole25
    ✭✭✭
    @ShadowMole25 I don't think you or any ep are idiots. I, as I'm sure a lot of ep, get tired of getting bulldozed, by any faction.
    Why AD took their grp to Drake and laid siege with 15 siege is beyond me. But I often see that from all factions.
    It wasn't until they realized that EP might lose BRK did they make a move for Roe, I believe it was.

I know, but you probably were right in calling us out for chasing the scroll instead of defending BRK.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know AD hasn't had large groups from Guild of Night Blader for a little while. We've had some folks running here and there, but most prime time we spend in Sotha.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I saw Major and Majorette on AD. :o. They've always been nice to me. Then again I don't get many hate whispers in general. I must be doing something wrong.

That aside, hello to (adjective) man and woman, welcome to forum pvp! Most of the last 300 pages are of people arguing about the same thing as the last 10 pages you've read. With a sprinkle of silliness and a few tons of salt.
    giphy.gif

Thanks for the welcome sir! Sorry I'm late.
    @vamp_emily Majorette and I have played in bwb since it's release and I learned to lead groups while we had less than 3k hp and the guards would wipe a group trying to take an undefended keep. There is some evidence on one of these forum post where people are talking about Majorette and I referring to us as the "Fox Bads". My first character in bwb was Phil Good, but later remade several Jason Fox Good's. It's possible we may be the oldest :)

I stopped by here today to announce my guild is a multi-faction guild and some of us are sliding over to ep. See you guys out there.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major wrote: »
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    I saw Major and Majorette on AD. :o. They've always been nice to me. Then again I don't get many hate whispers in general. I must be doing something wrong.

That aside, hello to (adjective) man and woman, welcome to forum pvp! Most of the last 300 pages are of people arguing about the same thing as the last 10 pages you've read. With a sprinkle of silliness and a few tons of salt.
    giphy.gif

Thanks for the welcome sir! Sorry I'm late.
    @vamp_emily Majorette and I have played in bwb since it's release and I learned to lead groups while we had less than 3k hp and the guards would wipe a group trying to take an undefended keep. There is some evidence on one of these forum post where people are talking about Majorette and I referring to us as the "Fox Bads". My first character in bwb was Phil Good, but later remade several Jason Fox Good's. It's possible we may be the oldest :)

I stopped by here today to announce my guild is a multi-faction guild and some of us are sliding over to ep. See you guys out there.

I've been EP for a long time, not sure I can handle organization... :)
    Obituary:
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

dd073ad59088d10eb5af18691e81ce89--walking-dead-stuff-the-walking-dead-sad.jpg

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I guess I better start guarding warden and ray :)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all the talk of DC being more organized and having more guilds.... I think PUGz runs twice a week, tops. Most of the time it's just people handling pugs from zone that do most of the work, especially in the daytime. Most of the people in 13 log in around like 10pm and we tend to kind of not do much unless most of the map is not blue or one of us is going for emp.

From my perspective, AD is the one with the most guilds atm. It also explains why at times they are overpopulated and other times underpopulated. When one or two groups of 12-18 people appears or disappears all of a sudden, it makes a difference.

EP has guilds, or at least people that play together regularly. They just tend to be more active later at night/early in the morning. Maybe you missed the part where they won last week's campaign...

Also, can we make a sort of rule about people whining about a campaign they aren't playing with information from the last time they played, like 3-4 months ago, if that? I mean, I'm glade of y'all input but if you play like an hour a month in Kyne I'm not sure your impressions are generally representative of what is going on. Starting to feel like a bunch of grandpas ruminating on their porch like Clint Eastwood in El Torino.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think most ppl are looking for a balanced pop for all factions. Instead of one faction, whoever it may be, controlling kyne
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I like that rule. I'll tell you what Gabe. If DC does NOT have Emp and control the map right now, I will bow out of this thread as it would prove I know nothing. If DC DOES have Emp right now then I would say I'm probably knowledgeable of current events.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC took emp yesterday with 2 bars, and EP at 2 bars with AD at 1 bar. We got double-teamed, as is normal and expected, and we turtled down at Ash for the most part. We lost every single keep but Ash. What did AD do? Attack EP and take BRK behind their back. And when they did that, it gave us the window to take our stuff back and once that happened, they all logged off.

DC's pop is fine as is. We're just killing it with people leading pugs in the right directions right now for some reason. EP and AD can do the same if they want to.

Edited by gabriebe on August 23, 2017 12:03AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

This discussion has been closed.