Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did we, @Lumsdenml ? I poke in here every so often, but I've actually had enough fun in Sotha that I don't really want to do any grinding besides the undaunted I have to finish out for my stamina warden.

@Gederic , it's still pretty enjoyable to me. Warden breathed a lot of life into my play.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Stridig wrote: »
    Our poor game (ESO) just sorta fizzled out.

There ya go

:(
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Did we, @Lumsdenml ? I poke in here every so often, but I've actually had enough fun in Sotha that I don't really want to do any grinding besides the undaunted I have to finish out for my stamina warden.

@Gederic , it's still pretty enjoyable to me. Warden breathed a lot of life into my play.

Yeah, every scroll, every keep. They were a tight group of about 15 or so. I think all of EP was like 10 and were disorganized....

Since then, ad us just holding emp. I worked with a fellow ZZ guildie with a pug group. I flagged sej as the group took brk. 2 others joined me and we took sej. Then had the group went to chal as I went to flag bleak, but dc beat me to it. We took chal then drake. I then went to flag fare as they fd black boot to get the scroll of chim back. We flagged the keeps at almost the same time, and they got the scroll. There was no response so I kept going at fare. Got outer down to about 10 and I see a DC just watching me... Then he sets up 2 trebs and we take down the outer. I run in and set up in the wall inside and now 2 dc set up trebs on the ground. Then 3.. Then half a dozen dc come in and set up as we siege together. An ad comes out and I work with the dc who set up next to me to kill him. By this time there are about 14dc around and I decide to back out through the open wall as they got this. I waved bye to my new dc friends.... then get flattened by a dc just coming in the breach....

Well, it was fun while it lasted!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »

Yeah, every scroll, every keep. They were a tight group of about 15 or so. I think all of EP was like 10 and were disorganized....

Since then, ad us just holding emp. I worked with a fellow ZZ guildie with a pug group. I flagged sej as the group took brk. 2 others joined me and we took sej. Then had the group went to chal as I went to flag bleak, but dc beat me to it. We took chal then drake. I then went to flag fare as they fd black boot to get the scroll of chim back. We flagged the keeps at almost the same time, and they got the scroll. There was no response so I kept going at fare. Got outer down to about 10 and I see a DC just watching me... Then he sets up 2 trebs and we take down the outer. I run in and set up in the wall inside and now 2 dc set up trebs on the ground. Then 3.. Then half a dozen dc come in and set up as we siege together. An ad comes out and I work with the dc who set up next to me to kill him. By this time there are about 14dc around and I decide to back out through the open wall as they got this. I waved bye to my new dc friends.... then get flattened by a dc just coming in the breach....

Well, it was fun while it lasted!

We turned the map fast. My worthless keep flagging turned into a success. When AD was defending ales I went to nik, flagged it and a few dc showed up and we took it.

I rushed to Roe while AD was still defending Ales and flagged it, and a few dc showed up and then we took roe with only 5 people. Then I moved over to Allessia and a few of us almost got it but AD got smart and defended it. When they came to allessia DC took Ales and we all met at Ash and took that too.

I had to leave to get new armor, but will be back shortly.

EP did good too, sorry our small group had to squash EP at allessia when they tried to backdoor us a few times :) . Never.. never.. never try to back door a keep when I am there.

I think I am going to create a character named, Legendary Emily and wear all gold gear and smash noobs. Then maybe run for Emp since the pop has been 1/2 bars :) Trust me, you never want me to get Emp.. I am motivated, dedicated, and will be over powering. Players will remember me as one of the best Emp's in Kyne or maybe the most evilest. I'm sure players that don't play this game will give me the nickname "Emp with no class". :)

Edited by vamp_emily on September 1, 2017 12:48AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda like Billy Madison being the best dodge ball player in the whole 3rd grade.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :) If it wasn't for me this thread would have many posts like:
    I play in Sotha, can I get another fake insightful?

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IDK, Executioner at full health does pretty low damage even as emp.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK, Executioner at full health does pretty low damage even as emp.

Idk, never been emp.... :(

#votetacoma
    Obituary:
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I don't think gold gear is going to make executioner at full health or cloak hit any harder.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of emping, story time.

So this Thursday I figured I'd go snoop wih my crafter in one of the dead campaigns (Xarxes) and see what's up on campaign reset, if it was really easy to emp there and if it was really as dead as they said.

So I log in, DC only has Warden, no ressources whatsoever and there's 2 people total on the leaderboard. I rep the inners and a couple walls and boom, I'm #1. I figured I'd go take a few ressources and build a bit of a lead and maybe bring some guildies for some fun.

Emp shows up with 2-3 buddies, they're ramming this stupid keep that has no scroll whatsoever. Another DC shows up and we end up hurting them with siege and finishing em off. Emp assassin achieve for my crafter! This is turning out to be fun.

Anyway, long story short, the whole map is basically yellow keeps with red ressources, so people are really just farming AP and flipping emp between each other. The leaderboards are basically the same people on either AD or EP.

I call a few guildies (like 2) to come watch this mess and along with another random DC we end up flipping Aleswell seconds before they can flip another emp on the board. These guys were mad, and we wipe em on their 6-7 EP toons outside the walls. We then go for Ash, flip the flags and then the same horde shows up but as AD characters. We wipe em again.

We ended up cockblocking them all night and this dude on AD whispers me that he can come on his DC toon to help me emp if I let AD emp first. I was like... sure, emp me first and had no real intentions of letting AD emp afterwards without resistance. They said no, so I just kept on playing. Got accused of being a mean person in the process lol

They logged off after 2-3 hours of pathetic sieging, and when I was about to emp with 6 people, including 3 non-vets/below 160 cps, they wiped on the flags to guards while one of us repped the inner front door.

A friend of mine and I ended up farming their ressource capping train and then I went to sleep. I got up this afternoon to check if I still had emp and my last keep was at Alessia. AD and EP were sieging together, with EP killing the NPCs and then backing off to let AD take the flags. I'm also pretty sure I saw an AD healer try to heal EPs when I wiped most of their group. It was just the funniest thing I had ever seen.

So keep that in mind next time people say non-vet PvP is a joke! Vet shenanigans are certainly more funny than anything I ever saw in Kyne.

Edited by gabriebe on September 1, 2017 9:46PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lmao @gabriebe, I have heard of the emp farming there. Might have to check that out.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    @gabriebe good fight at Bleakers the other night by the way. You were solo seiging the wall and I was trying to kill you. You are pretty tough. I tried to whisper you that my fingers were tired but I think you were in offline mode. Anyway it was a good fight until the other DC showed up and started t-bagging once you got inside.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thanks. Tbh this is like my 3rd time trying to make a stam dual wield build work and I still don't feel like it's viable. Maybe it's because it's also my first health regen build and I always feel like I'm out of stam.
    Edited by gabriebe on September 2, 2017 11:40PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    lol thanks. Tbh this is like my 3rd time trying to make a stam dual wield build work and I still don't feel like it's viable. Maybe it's because it's also my first health regen build and I always feel like I'm out of stam.

I have a dw/ bow stamblade that seemed to work pretty well in bwb before they swapped snipe/ poison injection.... i took him into sotha sil the other day and felt like I was running out of stam as well.... might have to rebuild him....
    Obituary:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sorc tanks might be OP :)

I was in a trial that went bad and we spent like 10 minutes telling the tank to please die because the trial had to reset because everyone but the tank was dead.

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, there are some people I've run into that take 10 guys banging on then for 5 min before they die, but can still hit me with a 10k execute.... I don't get that...
    Obituary:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I made a mistake today.

I invited someone to my trading guild ( they were level 9 ) and was teaching him a few things about the game ( crafting/grinding ) and then asked if he wanted to PvP. He said, 'yes'.

I took him to kyne and then to ales. As soon as we got to ales Outlaw was standing there posing, so I attacked him like i normally do. He killed us both a few times and the new person messages me. "PvP is not for me, how do I leave?"

:)

Edited by vamp_emily on September 3, 2017 5:03PM

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I made a mistake today.

I invited someone to my trading guild ( they were level 9 ) and was teaching him a few things about the game ( crafting/grinding ) and then asked if he wanted to PvP. He said, 'yes'.

I took him to kyne and then to ales. As soon as we got to ales Outlaw was standing there posing, so I attacked him like i normally do. He killed us both a few times and the new person messages me. "PvP is not for me, how do I leave?"

:)

I hope you at least told him you can't leave until you vet out.
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    I think I am going to create a character named, Legendary Emily and wear all gold gear and smash noobs. Then maybe run for Emp since the pop has been 1/2 bars :) Trust me, you never want me to get Emp.. I am motivated, dedicated, and will be over powering. Players will remember me as one of the best Emp's in Kyne or maybe the most evilest. I'm sure players that don't play this game will give me the nickname "Emp with no class". :)

Someone let me know if this ever happens highly doubt she will ever get emp but if she does I want to be there to smack her emp toon around like the noobs she likes to pick on and I will do it without gold gear :D

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »

Someone let me know if this ever happens highly doubt she will ever get emp but if she does I want to be there to smack her emp toon around like the noobs she likes to pick on and I will do it without gold gear :D

lol.. i might be a little too smart for you. I will be a pocket Emp Mag NB, you will have to get past my army and cloaking skills. You know that barely happens now. Even if you try and get me, by the time you get past the army I would have sucked the life out of you. Then I'm sure you will be back here lying and crying.

#IFearNobody

Edited by vamp_emily on September 4, 2017 4:10AM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm.. i wonder who on EP named their character "Emily's Bane".

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you will have to get passed my army......
    #IFearNobody

/shrug
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • TyroneShoelaces
    That was me... :-)
    A few months ago I was on the phone following you around on my horse while you were fighting someone.
    You called me worthless and told me to make an ad or ep, so I did. Now his horse is fast enough to play finally, and ep looks like they could use some help.
    Their zone chat is brutal!
    This will require copious amounts of whisky!!
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the army get passed by us or do we pass the army? I'm unclear on this.
    Edited by Adenoma on September 4, 2017 3:49AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I fixed for you :) passed = past.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A few months ago I was on the phone following you around on my horse while you were fighting someone.
    You called me worthless and told me to make an ad or ep, so I did. Now his horse is fast enough to play finally, and ep looks like they could use some help.

hmmm.. i wonder why I called you worthless? I haven't seen you yet on that character but I will be watching for you.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP OP
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh no, really? I thought dc cornered the market on toxic zone chat.... there usually aren't enough ep and they are not organized enough to be toxic...

Edited by Lumsdenml on September 4, 2017 4:45AM
    Obituary:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right now EP is at 3 bars and AD/DC is at 2 bars. We are still holding emp. :) It's going to take AD to help dethrone, or a ep poplock to dethrone us.

Since around 9:30 I have 135 kills and 6 deaths. :) I know the kill counter is worthless but it does show that I don't die often. I know 2 of of my deaths were me trying to 1v1 a sorc which I lost.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 4, 2017 5:07AM

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now EP is at 3 bars and AD/DC is at 2 bars. We are still holding emp. :) It's going to take AD to help dethrone, or a ep poplock to dethrone us.

Since around 9:30 I have 135 kills and 6 deaths. :) I know the kill counter is worthless but it does show that I don't die often. I know 2 of of my deaths were me trying to 1v1 a sorc which I lost.

Dethrone complete. Dc has no keeps now. That was a lot of fun!
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.