Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    That looks pretty neat, might have to give it a go. I actually kind of like shooters better than mmo's; but i tend to get more intense about them. ESO is my vacation game.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came from an FPS life on PC. It's one of the reasons why I really like training in muscle memory stuff like animation cancelling and burst rotations. Very satisfying to do right.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Real world time is irrelevant in TESO. People from time zones all over the world play on these servers. The geographic location of those servers creates higher and lower population hours on each of the servers, and each of the campaigns on those servers. However, because of the size of the populations there can be anomalies quite frequently, and can often occur at times when a shift in population may rapidly change the status of a campaign. Especially when it only takes 20 or so players to do so.

Considering the number of players who play this game at any given time, the amount of players it takes to change the map in Cyrodiil is a drop in the bucket.

200w.gif

Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I came from an FPS life on PC. It's one of the reasons why I really like training in muscle memory stuff like animation cancelling and burst rotations. Very satisfying to do right.

Yeah, I hear you; unfortunately I suck at cancelling for some reason. More agile than dextrous, I guess. Even on FPS I tend to prefer hardcore modes, I can usually hit first and fastest, but keeping on target in core modes, I fall apart. Lack of dexterity makes cancelling feel like work; I can block cancel fairly well, but beyond that...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm playing PUBG. It's pretty fun

If you get sniped by Emily, don't be hating. Can you t-bag in that game? I should snipe you, t-bag, and take all your loot.

#goodTimes

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

If you get sniped by Emily, don't be hating. Can you t-bag in that game? I should snipe you, t-bag, and take all your loot.

#goodTimes

Sure. I mean if your purpose in life is to follow random strangers from game to game so you can get a tbag in ( still sounds funny coming from a girl) then have at it. You would have something like a 1 in 5000 chance of being in the same match as me but I'm good with it. The tbags don't bother me much. What bothers me is people who treat other people poorly over a video game. My name in that game is the same as this one. Come snipe me sometime. We can have dinner and a movie after.
    Edited by Stridig on August 16, 2017 2:43PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

#goodTimes

Sure. I mean if your purpose in life is to follow random strangers from game to game so you can get a tbag in ( still sounds funny coming from a girl) then have at it. You would have something like a 1 in 5000 chance of being in the same match as me but I'm good with it. The tbags don't bother me much. What bothers me is people who treat other people poorly over a video game. My name in that game is the same as this one. Come snipe me sometime. We can have dinner and a movie after.

Sometimes I don't think you have a sense of humor, or maybe my jokes are not good. The game does not interest me, I seen a video of it when someone here recommended it.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#goodTimes

Sometimes I don't think you have a sense of humor, or maybe my jokes are not good. The game does not interest me, I seen a video of it when someone here recommended it.

I have a fine sense of humor. All sense of joking with you was lost though when you jumped on call Stridig a bunch of filthy names bandwagon with your homegirl on the forums. That was the last straw with you. All because I was playing how I wanted when I wanted. Just like you recently advocated FOR a few pages ago. I don't think the things you post are cute OR funny. It's all just trolling people from the safety of your home. It's pathetic.

@anamenobodyelsehas now would be a good time to post another salt meme.
    Edited by Stridig on August 16, 2017 3:28PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#goodTimes

She'd probably die to a Kar98 headshot running over to try to t-bag you anyways. Which would actually be pretty funny.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#goodTimes

She'd probably die to a Kar98 headshot running over to try to t-bag you anyways. Which would actually be pretty funny.

Yeah. Not much time for bagging is there?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    EP emp two days in a row?

I, for one, welcome our new EP overlords

tumblr_m9qkt8e4zM1r2a7peo5_250.gif
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#goodTimes

Yeah. Not much time for bagging is there?

Nope, PUBG and t-bagging really don't mix well. Only time I've ever seen it was in a duo game where some guy was t-bagging my body in the middle of an open field and my teammate killed him almost immediately. Funny enough, my teammate went to t-bag him in retaliation and also got killed in the process.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

@anamenobodyelsehas now would be a good time to post another salt meme.

Your wish is my command, Strid.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSStsXe3Jc8kaabI8rtsIUSACS16tWrZ5udyxRFVVJ3c3pbMz8iVA
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Also, pettiness-drama-savageness-shade-the-ingredients-that-created-me-8545450.png
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    They are camping our trikeep as we speak. (Fare) We have no scrolls. 7 Ungroup new players tried to take it back so I went to help on my lvl 10 toon.

Pugz of Daggerfall is defending it like its the last emp keep. Even that guild, who used to play with honor has gone to ***.

to defend my guild.... we do not as a whole defend a tri keep if there are no scrolls there ... i dont know who was there if anyone from pugz of Daggerfall were there ... but alot of us have been doing pve or sotha
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Real world time is irrelevant in TESO. People from time zones all over the world play on these servers. The geographic location of those servers creates higher and lower population hours on each of the servers, and each of the campaigns on those servers. However, because of the size of the populations there can be anomalies quite frequently, and can often occur at times when a shift in population may rapidly change the status of a campaign. Especially when it only takes 20 or so players to do so.

Considering the number of players who play this game at any given time, the amount of players it takes to change the map in Cyrodiil is a drop in the bucket.

200w.gif

Yeah I am from the UK and play on the NA server I obviously originally played on the EU server until my toons got moved over to NA and I've been here since :tongue:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    They are camping our trikeep as we speak. (Fare) We have no scrolls. 7 Ungroup new players tried to take it back so I went to help on my lvl 10 toon.

Pugz of Daggerfall is defending it like its the last emp keep. Even that guild, who used to play with honor has gone to ***.

to defend my guild.... we do not as a whole defend a tri keep if there are no scrolls there ... i dont know who was there if anyone from pugz of Daggerfall were there ... but alot of us have been doing pve or sotha

Yeah Wolf is right and a lot of PUGz have a honor and try and be as nice as we can in the game.
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is true. I've seen Darv and several other members of Pugz tell them to stay off of tri keeps in the past after scrolls were taken.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    This is true. I've seen Darv and several other members of Pugz tell them to stay off of tri keeps in the past after scrolls were taken.

Does Darv still play? I haven't seen her fro a very long time.

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

I believe she has been playing vet mostly.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

I believe she has been playing vet mostly.

yeah, darv only plays vet now ( sotha mainly )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Major, better watch out on imaginary man. When I morph Archons mark, I'll be coming for you! Then we'll have a proper magblade fight.

giphy.gif
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagNBs that only cloak need to learn to embrace death.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Tried Knye again tonight after a week away. Nope. Same group of pro blue players mowing down all 10 people in their way. At least now I know it's always like this.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Itsnotarealwar Ep actually got emperor a few times this past week. They moved into first place and I think the DC group came back to get DC back into 1st, or maybe the other servers have been boring so they came back to kyne. Not sure really, but it was actually pretty decent the past few days. AD got emp as well.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 has been kinda absent this week, for different reasons. Lots of us are working on our vet toons and having fun in BG.

On that subject, the new Earthgore monster helm is awesome. When you bring a whole group back to life with one well timed BoL and remove a negate and an elemental storm on an ult-bombed back flag, it almost makes you forget how annoying that dungeon is to beat.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 20, 2017 6:47AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• SaucyBiscuit
    SaucyBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    I got one more toon to get through Kyne. He will be ep. I'm finishing off the final pieces to have my stam dk ready for vet. It's taking awhile because I hate pve. You guys will have to deal with my stamplar. I'm sure you will have no problem with him because I seriously need to l2p stamplar.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do we need to make an "unspoken" rule, "Only 6 DC are aloud to log in and play" so the other players don't cry?

Quit posting salt meme's and start posting cute pics like this.

giphy.gif

I haven't played much in Kyne because I've been doing a few things on the EU server, but when I was there EP was doing good, AD was doing good, pop bars were fairly even and no poplock against 1 bars.

I thought gamers were hardcore, I've had friends and family that played games and never heard them cry so much. Is it just ESO that people cry about all the time? Or is it just players in the U.S.? I was on DC last night on the EU server and we had no keeps and not one person was crying because AD had more pop.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 20, 2017 10:28PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    13 has been kinda absent this week, for different reasons. Lots of us are working on our vet toons and having fun in BG.

We can't have 13 wolves absent from Kyne, I hope you all are still peaking in and making sure everything is ok.

This discussion has been closed.