Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some people here know me, and some people don't. For those who don't, I used to be a very active member of Pugz of Daggerfalls, which we all know is/was one of the best guilds in our time in BwB/Kyne. I like the guild so much I am still hosting pugzofdaggerfalls.com in honor of my respect to the guild. Maybe I can do the same for 13 wolves :) they are another great guild in DC that I love more and more every day. However, PuGZ was too good for me, they cared and respected the enemy ( I don't ). A while back someone posted this and it is a true statement.
    Emily left pugz because she didn't like us explicitly telling people not to camp your home keeps. Should have given a few people a clue about where DC generally stands on that.

I hear a lot of people on here calling me stupid and saying I am no good at anything. I've been t-bagged 100,000 times, I've been called scum, and someone on DC even said, "I hate you from the bottom of my heart!". Which is all fine, but you must remember they are the ones who molded me in the witch that I am.

I might be wrong but I never call players names, unless they personally attack me or any DC first. Some of the people here that bring the word "Adult" up better look in mirror and check yourself. Are you really an adult for calling people idiots for not playing the game your way? For those who talk about sportsmanship, I play the game with honesty and within the rules of the game. Just because I gank noobs at BB does that mean I am wrong? Show me in the ToS where it says not to gank noobs at tri-keeps and i will stop.

To be honest with you, most the time I don't go past Roe or Chal. The reason is not because I care about EP/AD tears it is because DCs defense becomes weaker and I start defending keeps. However that does not mean I never go to fare, or Arrius. If someone wants me there, I will go in a heart beat.

A few days ago @Itsnotarealwar made this comment.
    I'm on EP. Come camp my keeps.

Well last night a group of players went to KC, and I followed. I helped take down the wall and kill a few EP trying to defend. However, I took it one step further. After we killed them, I rushed to the gate and ganked them off their horses as they were coming back, I was hoping one them would have been @Itsnotarealwar.

ep2.jpg

I may be small, tender, and play alone but never underestimate me. I know how to rally the most evilest players in DC. Yesterday I had their blood boiling and ready to defend Fare.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Some people here know me, and some people don't. For those who don't, I used to be a very active member of Pugz of Daggerfalls, which we all know is/was one of the best guilds in our time in BwB/Kyne. I like the guild so much I am still hosting pugzofdaggerfalls.com in honor of my respect to the guild. Maybe I can do the same for 13 wolves :) they are another great guild in DC that I love more and more every day. However, PuGZ was too good for me, they cared and respected the enemy ( I don't ). A while back someone posted this and it is a true statement.
    Emily left pugz because she didn't like us explicitly telling people not to camp your home keeps. Should have given a few people a clue about where DC generally stands on that.

I hear a lot of people on here calling me stupid and saying I am no good at anything. I've been t-bagged 100,000 times, I've been called scum, and someone on DC even said, "I hate you from the bottom of my heart!". Which is all fine, but you must remember they are the ones who molded me in the witch that I am.

I might be wrong but I never call players names, unless they personally attack me or any DC first. Some of the people here that bring the word "Adult" up better look in mirror and check yourself. Are you really an adult for calling people idiots for not playing the game your way? For those who talk about sportsmanship, I play the game with honesty and within the rules of the game. Just because I gank noobs at BB does that mean I am wrong? Show me in the ToS where it says not to gank noobs at tri-keeps and i will stop.

To be honest with you, most the time I don't go past Roe or Chal. The reason is not because I care about EP/AD tears it is because DCs defense becomes weaker and I start defending keeps. However that does not mean I never go to fare, or Arrius. If someone wants me there, I will go in a heart beat.

Well last night a group of players went to KC, and I followed. I helped take down the wall and kill a few EP trying to defend. However, I took it one step further. After we killed them, I rushed to the gate and ganked them off their horses as they were coming back, I was hoping one them would have been @Itsnotarealwar.

ep2.jpg

I may be small, tender, and play alone but never underestimate me. I know how to rally the most evilest players in DC. Yesterday I had their blood boiling and ready to defend Fare.

Emily too scary pls nerf
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    [
    I have some EP toons also and there are a couple in PUGz who also do. Maybe we could all group together :smiley:

Damit Pìerre! You are always messing things up :) Welcome back.

Hehe! Thanks Emily :smile:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

ep2.jpg

Sorry I wasn't there. I have already left the campaign. It's one of the most boring ones. Keep up the good fight though. DC needs you.
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else get a kick out of the ad werewolves last night. Thought it was hilarious
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great post @vamp_emily, in to hear you complain when things turn around and DC gets gate camped.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ballzy321 wrote: »
    Anyone else get a kick out of the ad werewolves last night. Thought it was hilarious

I think it was Friday night is the first time I seen them. I stayed up late and around 2 am I was running from 10 Wolves, it was nice to see them in a group. A while back I created a guild named "Wölfpack" with the same concept of running around as a pack of wolves, but I didn't get enough players interested.

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it was Friday night is the first time I seen them. I stayed up late and around 2 am I was running from 10 Wolves, it was nice to see them in a group. A while back I created a guild named "Wölfpack" with the same concept of running around as a pack of wolves, but I didn't get enough players interested.

i think not including u or I we had 2 others for that lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily nice to see you on EU but i dont get your motives, seems you are a spy/agent provocateur. 1 min u AD then u say u gotta go out and log DC. i see u watching people get killed too while in sneak.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    @vamp_emily nice to see you on EU but i dont get your motives, seems you are a spy/agent provocateur. 1 min u AD then u say u gotta go out and log DC. i see u watching people get killed too while in sneak.

@vamp_emily is a flip flopper. How classic. Looks like this place has gone down hill quickly. I see all the normal jerks are still jerks and all the classy people seem to be gone or leaving. Well played.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

Omg that was great! At one point at Ash there was a group of 6+ werewolves and a group of 7 dresses. I was glad to be counted among them as it had to be one of the most intimidating looking AD assaults. Had I been on blue defense there, I would certainly have "noped" out of there. White dresses surrounded by white werewolves... Oh my..
    giphy.gif

And @Valen_Byte and @Vyle_Byte may your future endeavors be fortuitous. Kyne AD will miss you and your cheesy spawn. Farewell!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, use to be some good people in bwb on all factions. The bad ones seem to be forcing those people out.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

lol I'm not a spy, no reason to be. EU sever is a little of a grind for me, since I don't play there often, and I need to sell enough items each week to make my guild dues.

The only reason I have an AD on EU is because someone here created a guild for AD PvP and I joined. That character is my crafting character and you will see me level it in PvP because I turn around buy items from the PvP vendor and them sell them in the guild to make my dues. Sometimes, I do play on DC too and it kind of depends on how I feel that day. I might log in to train my horse and then play a little PvP on DC. My main goal is to level my AD crafter but play on DC.

If you see me in sneak then I am just AFK. I never watch people get killed, and I normally try and protect all alliance members.

• SaucyBiscuit
    SaucyBiscuit
    Soul Shriven
    The amount of salt floating around in these forums is awesome. I wish I could do something epic for people to post about me. Unfortunately, I'll be off grinding db so I can make the list of trashy players with no honor. With my luck, I'll still get no kills even though I'll come into Kyne with db.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Yup, use to be some good people in bwb on all factions. The bad ones seem to be forcing those people out.

There are still classy players in Kyne you just got to look harder. :)

Question: Are you a teacher? For some reason, I think you are a teacher or going to school for teaching.

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, lol. Not a teacher.
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    [
    Like I said. Nobody expects you to log off when they do. We expect you to mow people down until they quit. I started playing during the mayhem event. During my limited experience it has been DC on both campaigns I have played doing the gate camping. You may say you call it out in zone not to do it but none of you have the balls to say it here. Again, DC's response here is to post pictures of salt and brag. It's all good. Some of us are adults both in and out of game. And some are not.

9fc
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily and other DC that have a high opinion of themselves are the poison in bwb, A lot of good players are gone because of these dill holes non vet is going to be a crap place to pvp if you are a new AD or EP player. Individually these DC players are bad including @vamp_emily she likes to run her mouth but soon as the tables are turned on DC she is the 1st here in the forums crying about it, Don't take my word for it search the forums half her posts are bragging the other half is crying.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    It is a crap place to play if you are new. @anamenobodyelsehas , go ahead and mock the noob. You people have ran off several new players the last couple weeks, myself included. This game isn't good enough to tolerate people like you anyway.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some people have grown accustomed to the mobs of easily squashable players that fell onto us during the PvP event. People grinding destro ults and cheesy builds in Kyne is nothing new. People sending hate tells either. DC didn't invente the recipe.

Oh and seriously, if you want to see what gate camping really is, feel free to take a trip to Sotha. They've really perfected the art over there, which is incidently part of the reason why I've been playing in Kyne for the most part again after a little foray in vet.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 14, 2017 8:41PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think @vamp_emily is a bad person. I think she forgot why she left bwb when she did. It was due to AD zerging when IOTE ran. So, she just forgot how that felt I guess.
    As far as it getting to the point people leave because of the actions of players. I guess they don't see the bigger picture.
    If you like non vet for what it does and doesn't offer, I'd suggest to keep it a healthy place for all factions and for new players. Because if any faction drives players out on the opposing teams, you won't have an under 50 to enjoy.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The drama aside, bankable ap, finally!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bankable AP means people will buy siege all the time now.... right?
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    The drama aside, bankable ap, finally!

I will save the drama for tomorrow, but Yay! to bankable AP.

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, they will still take your siege and shoot the door with it
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    It is a crap place to play if you are new. @anamenobodyelsehas , go ahead and mock the noob. You people have ran off several new players the last couple weeks, myself included. This game isn't good enough to tolerate people like you anyway.

I'm not mocking you, nor am I calling you a "noob" (I don't call anyone "noob", although plenty of people call me that, usually the angry ones). The history of this thread is full of people making self-righteous proclamations about the state of the game, the moral character of the people who play it, and on and on. I post the things I do as a reminder that we are all a bit silly, and that we all take ourselves and our concerns a bit too seriously.

Clearly, you aren't in a place where you can laugh at any of this stuff, and that's a shame. I'm sorry you are unhappy with me, or with other players, but calling people out on a forum thread and getting on your high horse probably isn't going to get you anything but more silly pictures from me :smiley: .

In fact, here's one now:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSAw-MNuyBz0B5JL9O5DjgwTXNS2dc28hAxlHHcj6s4LiF_XuJ
  • Major
    Major
    ✭✭
    What's up guys it's Major and Majorette here aka Trashy... confused, imaginary, angry couple. I have only read like the last 10 pages of these post and saw exactly what I expected to see from some pvper who whispers me calling me trash, but puts me on ignore so I can't respond. Dude... I once had 5 people in my group every other time it was 4 and the members that were not woman and I had only been playing the game a month. I have a new guild I'm teaching new players that there is more than slamming your head into the next keep in line. This is a game of many tactical possibilities. Like taking 4-5 members to hit a keep and draw away 15+ enemies away from our home keeps when they are being attacked. Which is exactly what we did. You want to bash us and call us trash for using an obviously successful tactic. Maybe you should leave Kyne and let someone else who within 2 and a half years would see the bigger picture and learn from defeat.

That being said you may find this hard to believe. I am indeed a nice and helpful person to people who don't whisper me with insults then put me on ignore. Or those of you who are in these forum post who I believe to use macro's and possibly cheat engine. I have nothing for you guys I just mentioned. If you fall in that category you can expect to be talked to like trash from me... Anyone else however I'd be glad to communicate with and share my knowledge of Cyrodiil with them. I have a small guild for new players and we pvp in Kyne on DC. You can expect to see more of me and hopefully more of them. Peace
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    vamp_emily and other DC that have a high opinion of themselves are the poison in bwb, A lot of good players are gone because of these dill holes non vet is going to be a crap place to pvp if you are a new AD or EP player. Individually these DC players are bad including @vamp_emily she likes to run her mouth but soon as the tables are turned on DC she is the 1st here in the forums crying about it, Don't take my word for it search the forums half her posts are bragging the other half is crying.

You are wrong in many ways.

I went back to page 236 which was around June the first and then got to page 286 before I decided to stop proving you wrong.

These posts were from other players, NOT ME. Try harder next time and you need to correct your post because I don't cry when the tables flipped. I'm sure you are one of those players that come here cry and say things like "poisons ruined PvP, nobody plays anymore", then you quit the game and then come back and say "gap closers ruin PvP" then you quit the game and come back.

I guess some people are just not meant to play PvP. DC is not running around with PoP locks, you all just can't handle us when the bars are pretty much even. I understand EP does have low pop but don't come here lying just because you got your tush hurt.

#TryHarderNextTime

These are several posts from other players in June and not once did I cry about AD being over populated.
    EP with the three bars and DC with one right now? The times are a changing.
    And AD was poplocked at midnight against 2 bars of EP/DC last week or so.... With their emp running 1 or 2 full groups....
    Things 100% got too zergy for AD just now. I looked up and saw we were at 3 bars. I don't like that.
    And yea AD is zergy af these days. 3 bars vs 1 DC and 1 EP is almost the norm now.
    When AD is poplocked and can't hold its last emp keep against 3 bars of DC ... lulz
    Please log on, please hit AD. What they're doing with gate keeps is crummy. And it's forcing me to show up just to take their ticks.
    If it goes like last week, AD`s gonna have an extra bar of pop at all times, and 2 extra bars during primetime. Wondering if we should even bother with a dethrone and just troll AD all week by letting them have emp/ghost emp
    I think AA is running 24 man groups 24/7 now. I'll stick to vet for a bit, fighting 2-3x the pop all day except maybe a few hours between 8 and 11 PM is plain boring.
    lol logged in, 3 bars of AD vs 1 bar of EP and 1 of DC at 1am. Honestly, how they manage to keep people online with such ridiculously high numbers never ceases to amazes
    Love how quiet AD has been about prime time emping and PvDooring lately.
    Went to vet instead, I'll leave AD do its usual afternoon/evening PvDoor for a bit and come back later.

• Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily the only thing I'm wrong about is blaming just DC because if it's not DC winning the campaign crowning several emps and crap then it would be AD! The only faction who is really suffering is EP need proof look at the overall leader board for kyne compare EP player gains to others. I'm tired of DC and AD winning campaign after campaign also getting several emperor's crowned or just having 1 emperor hold it for days at a time sometime for entire campaigns! I'm tired of ppl thinking all factions with 1 bar pop is even pop it is not, 1 bar is just the bare minimum even if 0 players are on. It sux to play for EP in non vet if I was a new player to this game coming to kyne would make me want to reroll! I don't know what the deal is with EP in non vet having next to no players but its flippin stupid, been EP side a long time and it sux watching them lose over and over, and I'm talking over not certain times because even when we got on top EP never stayed long not like AD and DC! Playing for EP in non vet is worthless for the small amount of time we actually do good.

Point is no one but EP has a right to complain here in Kyne and no one should be boasting when it's no surprise when AD and DC are doing good.
    Edited by Shado187 on August 15, 2017 3:29AM
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, EP is in bad shape. I think when I first logged there was 5 EP on. Not sure how many DC had on, but AD was pushing and got to the final emp keep. Then DC jumped to 2 bars and quickly took everything back AD had taken.

I mean look at the activity in Kyne the past month. It went from AD and DC being about even with population. EP hasn't had any, they usually sit at 1 bar. Since DC has got the upper hand even AD pop has dropped and EP has lost people as well, which is really f'ing sad.

Not really sure what happened but I guess some have moved on, to other games maybe, to other servers. BWB was awesome, was always fun, and I don't blame DC, or any faction, for the loss of population. Maybe it's time to move on to another server myself or to other things.

I think it's really time @ZOS_GinaBruno or whoever handles this stuff take a look at pvp and how population works, if they want cyro pvp to survive. Especially for non vet pvp.
This discussion has been closed.