Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    What do you want me to do, delete the character because AD has even pop with DC now?

Besides, stop whining, your saviours are playing today, you guys will be alright. They have heard your prayers/salty forum posts.

Just pointing out more of your hypocrisy.

Look, just stop rationalizing your behavior... it's gross.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol man Major and Majorette must have done some epic stuff at Black Boot for all that salt.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol man Major and Majorette must have done some epic stuff at Black Boot for all that salt.

You still dont get it, and Im done trying to explain it.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen the week you emped you guys were systematically at 3 bars over 1 bar of EP and DC. So all the yaddi yadda about caring the health of the server goes over my head like your electric light attacks.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Lord_Parsel
    Lord_Parsel
    Soul Shriven
    Finally got that pesky invite code to make a forum account.

Hi I'm Parsel some of you may know me some of you may not makes no difference to me. I've been reading up on the forums and was dying to put some more input into the matter regarding stuff like tri keep camping op ults in BWB (Kyne) whatever.

From my point of view when I first started the game and started pvp I did what any normal new pug does and ran with random people I don't know and died a lot. However when I first started I noticed then (about a year ago) there were a lot more experienced players running in pre vet than there is now. Watching 1-4 people wipe the groups I ran in made me curious about what made them so good (besides skill). That got me to look into gear sets then how traits were important then how enchants were important and so on. I feel like when experienced players hold back to "keep from ruining the game for new players" are just delaying things. What happens when those pugs finally vet their toons and go into vet campaigns and get creamed? Experience their first DB or Destro ult? Experience proc sets? All I learned in playing this game was by observing those who are better than me and practicing to get better. It's how it should be. Its how we have all L2P.

Now Re: Tri keeps and what not. Idk from my point of veiw I remember when things were a lot worse with gate camping. Like all tri keeps were occupied and defended. Now its just like one keep in everyones tri keeps from time to time? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also usually done by randoms or just a small group that does whatever?

Its easy to blame pop advantage but also please recognize the flaws in your own factions. Just like last night AD and EP had plenty of numbers to de throne and then got side tracked and doing other things. Then when EP and AD got frustrated and logged what was DC supposed to do? Log? I don't think so. But of course those who logged in seen DC had pop advantage and was taking keeps so they were instantly "Zerging the map down". If a faction decides to log you cant expect the other factions to log with you.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen the week you emped you guys were systematically at 3 bars over 1 bar of EP and DC. So all the yaddi yadda about caring the health of the server goes over my head like your electric light attacks.

Easy there, let's not hyperbolize too much. Dc had 2 for that week.

The main gripe, here, Gabriebe, is sportsmanship, a sense of honor, etc.. No one likes being on the receiving end of people with little to no scruples... including you. So, why become what you've railed against in the past?

Break the cycle, everyone! Stop using others behavior to justify your own and thus creating more players on the opposition who do the same in return.

It's not an unfair request.

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    No we expect you to overwhelm the remaining players into submission. If you've been reading up on the forums then I'm sure you're aware that a DC member here has recently been bragging about gate camping and no other DC members are speaking out against it. Instead they post pictures of salt. Again, it's poor sportsmanship. And stop talking about how DC numbers are irrelevant. EP never has enough people on for a full 24 person group. When people start logging off it's a huge percentage of the population. DC brings a full 24 person group to every farm that is lit up. Give me a break.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The last time I got emp, DC also crowned emp that week, twice. I don't think you did that with one bar. As a matter of fact, I made friends with one of those DC emps. It was a good week with a lot of action all around. I didn't step foot outside the emp ring when I had emp. My choice. Keep trying to make it seem like I don't practice what I preach. Say what you want. I'll let my actions prove you wrong. Also, I don't really light attack with my lightning staff, light attack don't give you any resources back. I heavy attack weave with it. Pretty funny that you keep bringing up my choice of a weapon. That's pretty Petty.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. Either people will see that other factions need more people and move to those factions or they wont.

I said in the past you can't expect people to leave a faction they've played for years and you can't tell new players what faction to play.

Kyne will be the kind of place you decide it to be. If you want to play DC, by all means, play DC, or AD, or EP. It's your choice. To go to any faction based off of facton pop happens, a lot, I'm sure.
    And as I said and @Itsnotarealwar has said, people come to EP and get discouraged. New and old players. So they leave, like the guilds that came into kyne on ep briefly. They tried to do something positive, but because of the current situation, they left.

I don't blame DC cause it could just as easily be AD or EP with pop and an experienced player advantage. I just hate to see BWB/KY in such a crap state after I had 2+ years of enjoyment in that place and I'm sure people on all 3 factions have the same sentiment. Especially the ones that have been there as long or longer then I have been.
  • Lord_Parsel
    Lord_Parsel
    Soul Shriven
    No we expect you to overwhelm the remaining players into submission. If you've been reading up on the forums then I'm sure you're aware that a DC member here has recently been bragging about gate camping and no other DC members are speaking out against it. Instead they post pictures of salt. Again, it's poor sportsmanship. And stop talking about how DC numbers are irrelevant. EP never has enough people on for a full 24 person group. When people start logging off it's a huge percentage of the population. DC brings a full 24 person group to every farm that is lit up. Give me a break.

I guess I'm failing to see how that's DC's problem? What are we suppose to do about EP having a low pop on? Also have you ever been gate camped? Like actually gate camped by a mass group? On both gates? Not a tri keep tower farm. Because If you think that only DC does tri keep tower farms you are very mis informed. I seen several DC in zone last night after we got AD's scroll to stay out of tri keeps. Cant make them can only say it. Also when you express on here that it upsets you it only make people want to do it more.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I guess I'm failing to see how that's DC's problem? What are we suppose to do about EP having a low pop on? Also have you ever been gate camped? Like actually gate camped by a mass group? On both gates? Not a tri keep tower farm. Because If you think that only DC does tri keep tower farms you are very mis informed. I seen several DC in zone last night after we got AD's scroll to stay out of tri keeps. Cant make them can only say it. Also when you express on here that it upsets you it only make people want to do it more.

Welcome Parsel, good to see new faces in here.

This is the part I think a lot of us are talking about. The point that we somehow failing to get across. THIS ^^^ is poor sportsmanship.
    Edited by Valen_Byte on August 13, 2017 11:17PM
    GM of BYTE
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

Like I said. Nobody expects you to log off when they do. We expect you to mow people down until they quit. I started playing during the mayhem event. During my limited experience it has been DC on both campaigns I have played doing the gate camping. You may say you call it out in zone not to do it but none of you have the balls to say it here. Again, DC's response here is to post pictures of salt and brag. It's all good. Some of us are adults both in and out of game. And some are not.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even think we've even attacked EP once today, so chill. Pop has been even today for the most part on AD so put your big boy pants on and attack.

The traitor

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even think we've even attacked EP once today, so chill. Pop has been even today for the most part on AD so put your big boy pants on and attack.

There are none to attack. Lol
  • Lord_Parsel
    Lord_Parsel
    Soul Shriven
    Like I said. Nobody expects you to log off when they do. We expect you to mow people down until they quit. I started playing during the mayhem event. During my limited experience it has been DC on both campaigns I have played doing the gate camping. You may say you call it out in zone not to do it but none of you have the balls to say it here. Again, DC's response here is to post pictures of salt and brag. It's all good. Some of us are adults both in and out of game. And some are not.
    [/quote]

The reason it hasn't been said on here is because the ones doing it to you are not on here. You're getting teased because you are getting upset at people that aren't doing it to you. ALSO correct me if I'm wrong on that. Its not a guild that's been camping you it's just randoms and MAYBE a couple of vet players that aren't on here so telling them on here does no good lol

ALSO I'm learning forums so idk how to quote properly so my B.
    Edited by Lord_Parsel on August 13, 2017 11:50PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, some of them are here.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    BB was fun last night, I might have to travel there more often. Its fun killing players as they come out of the gate :) I know I know I am no good and only flag worthless keeeps but I got 65 kills/assists and only 2 deaths at BB :)

#LovesMySneakyMagNB

I know Emily's mostly a loner... but there are guilds being unsporting and they def have access to this thread.
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

The reason it hasn't been said on here is because the ones doing it to you are not on here. You're getting teased because you are getting upset at people that aren't doing it to you. ALSO correct me if I'm wrong on that. Its not a guild that's been camping you it's just randoms and MAYBE a couple of vet players that aren't on here so telling them on here does no good lol

ALSO I'm learning forums so idk how to quote properly so my B.[/quote]

No no no. Somebody who has been in this thread from the beginning was bragging about it. It don't matter. I just have not had a good experience as a new player in a beginner campaign that is apparently not for beginners. Anyway . It's all good.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got that pesky invite code to make a forum account.

Hi I'm Parsel some of you may know me some of you may not makes no difference to me. I've been reading up on the forums and was dying to put some more input into the matter regarding stuff like tri keep camping op ults in BWB (Kyne) whatever.

From my point of view when I first started the game and started pvp I did what any normal new pug does and ran with random people I don't know and died a lot. However when I first started I noticed then (about a year ago) there were a lot more experienced players running in pre vet than there is now. Watching 1-4 people wipe the groups I ran in made me curious about what made them so good (besides skill). That got me to look into gear sets then how traits were important then how enchants were important and so on. I feel like when experienced players hold back to "keep from ruining the game for new players" are just delaying things. What happens when those pugs finally vet their toons and go into vet campaigns and get creamed? Experience their first DB or Destro ult? Experience proc sets? All I learned in playing this game was by observing those who are better than me and practicing to get better. It's how it should be. Its how we have all L2P.

Now Re: Tri keeps and what not. Idk from my point of veiw I remember when things were a lot worse with gate camping. Like all tri keeps were occupied and defended. Now its just like one keep in everyones tri keeps from time to time? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also usually done by randoms or just a small group that does whatever?

Its easy to blame pop advantage but also please recognize the flaws in your own factions. Just like last night AD and EP had plenty of numbers to de throne and then got side tracked and doing other things. Then when EP and AD got frustrated and logged what was DC supposed to do? Log? I don't think so. But of course those who logged in seen DC had pop advantage and was taking keeps so they were instantly "Zerging the map down". If a faction decides to log you cant expect the other factions to log with you.

I definitely recognize that name; I'm sure we've fought at least a few times in the past! Welcome to the longest thread on the entire ESO forums (I think). Try not to get to caught up in all this drama, it happens every couple weeks and nothing really ever changes. People will stop arguing, there will be a couple weeks of memes and friendly banter, then somebody will say something to incite a huge forum PVP brawl. The cycle never seems to stop.

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just happy we managed to win that battle at Ash 2 minutes before Game of Thrones started tbh.

The traitor

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey its a @Lord_Parsel!
    \O
    giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Lord_Parsel
    Lord_Parsel
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the warm welcomes :blush:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vyle and I started our guild and made bwb our home nearly 3 yeas ago. We have had great times, helped a lot of new players and made great friends on all factions. Its time for us to move on. I didnt want to go without saying goodbye to some of you though. Most who worked hard to make this server something different have moved on already. So goodbye and good luck to you who choose to stay and carry on the good fight for the little guys. This thread is indeed the longest in all the ESO forums and that is quite a feat considering it is a PvP thread. So, I wanted to share this with some of you who made that possible. See you all in game.

image.png
    Edited by Valen_Byte on August 14, 2017 2:35AM
    GM of BYTE
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dam, well a DC just told a fellow ep go back to pve we don't néed any ep in kyne, classy, DC , classy.
    Edited by MajBludd on August 14, 2017 3:58AM
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Dam, well a DC just told a fellow ep go back to pve we don't néed any ep in kyne, classy, DC , classy.

it's nothing new EP,AD,DC has done this in the past.

people are people everyone has a opinion about things and nobody can change that fact XD.

The trash talking in this campaign is very light... compared to vet campaigns XD.

I guess too many good people here that outweigh the trash talkers.
    Edited by TheKnightHawk on August 14, 2017 4:36AM
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I agree, but a comment like that after DC dominating pvp the way they have recently could actually cause a few not to come back.

• TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Yes I agree, but a comment like that after DC dominating pvp the way they have recently could actually cause a few not to come back.

A comment like that is not acceptable i agree but the real reason why EP has very little amount of players is cause the average player doesn't like to lose every week.

And that is why i'm going to EP side soon.. They need help from just a little bit of good players to get them going.

GD has done it in the past and we will do it again.

It's called balance.
    Edited by TheKnightHawk on August 14, 2017 4:49AM
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Valen_Byte , where will you go now?
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have recently come back to Kyne just to level new toons up through there and it is nice to see some familiar faces friendly and non friendly so good fights to all and see ya around :tongue:
    Edited by Vetixio on August 14, 2017 11:03AM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about Rerolling EP cause they need help.

It's just getting lame killing the same AD over and over again, hopefully i will be bring @zRaver too.

Anybody that's a faction flipper I encourage you to do that as well, if you have a free spot left over of course.

I have some EP toons also and there are a couple in PUGz who also do. Maybe we could all group together :smiley:
    Edited by Vetixio on August 14, 2017 11:05AM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vetixio wrote: »
    [
    I have some EP toons also and there are a couple in PUGz who also do. Maybe we could all group together :smiley:

Damit Pìerre! You are always messing things up :) Welcome back.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

This discussion has been closed.