Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of us have the same success in nonvet and vet. The mechanics are fundamentally the same. The only difference is a couple abilities - you'll get blown up once in a while when you're adjusting, but you're more or less going to achieve the same things.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Great fights tonight! I have to hand it to DC. They have fought well and most fights have been evenly matched. I think most everybody had fun tonight.
    Options
  • Shado187
    Shado187
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care what any of you say. There ARE people in this campaign that are way to good to be here. 1 non Emp person should not be able to wipe a whole group.

You don't have to be really good to 1vX just need a build with good resource management and good damage doesn't have to be gr8 2.5k recovery and 2.5k+ damage and you should be fine. Also it depends on the group you go against if there is exp good players in that grp it will be harder to take them all, If they are a bunch of inexperienced players then it's pretty easy with line of sight, bait them to guards ect.
    Edited by Shado187 on August 12, 2017 3:36PM
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Shado187 wrote: »
    I don't care what any of you say. There ARE people in this campaign that are way to good to be here. 1 non Emp person should not be able to wipe a whole group.

You don't have to be really good to 1vX just need a build with good resource management and good damage doesn't have to be gr8 2.5k recovery and 2.5k+ damage and you should be fine. Also it depends on the group you go against if there is exp good players in that grp it will be harder to take them all, If they are a bunch of inexperienced players then it's pretty easy with line of sight, bait them to guards ect.

I get it man. Somebody here said I'm mistaken if I think this place is full of new players and I'm saying there are more new players here than the people who like to prey on them want to admit. We have large numbers of people in EP who apparently don't even know there is a chat window . Lol. I'm just saying if 1 person who is not an Emp can take out 10 people while taking no damage, they are on another level.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BB was fun last night, I might have to travel there more often. Its fun killing players as they come out of the gate :) I know I know I am no good and only flag worthless keeeps but I got 65 kills/assists and only 2 deaths at BB :)

#LovesMySneakyMagNB

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    The gate? Lol. Yep AD was a real threat last night.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The gate? Lol. Yep AD was a real threat last night.

Well they did ruin my fun, I stayed there until something like 30 AD showed up and took the keep. :)

Off topic:

I live in Daytona Beach, FL. Every now and then I see something weird here. I went to the store earlier and seen someone riding a bicycle without a tire on the rim .. I think i've seen it all now :)

Edited by vamp_emily on August 12, 2017 4:00PM

Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My question is, where did all of the AD players go?
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    30 AD at BB? Still cant count hih? There were not 30 AD on yesterday at any point. I didnt realize you where there. If I were you I wouldnt be anywhere near that confused, imaginary, angry couple. You just went down a notch just by following them. (not that you care) They are by far the trashiest players in all of ESO. They are exactly the type of players that dont belong in BwB. They truly are only there to kill new players and dont care about the faction or the campaign.

Every night this week I had to go to BB and flush that trash down the drain when they tried the third floor ap farm by taking out the inner bridge. Total trash.

DC regulars, the ones with even a little sence of honor and sportsmanship should be condemning this sort of thing. Im already having to talk people out of retaliating against DC. "they are doing it so we should do it" NO, we shouldn't because that kind of play does not belong in BwB. DC is full of trash these last few weeks. I dont think I have ever seen so many Destro Ults, Meteors, Dawnbreakers and just all around trashy tactics. All coming from the DC tough guys. I wont stoop to that lvl. Im not going to take it out on a whole faction. DC leaders should be ashamed of the kind of play that your faction has adopted. But we know you arent and wont discourage it.
    MajBludd wrote: »
    My question is, where did all of the AD players go?

They have been discouraged. DC has gotten there wish. All of the above reasons.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Even EP was pissed about it last night. No honor.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I understand @Valen_Byte. What gets me is when IOTE was running on AD, DC was demoralized, a lot left bwb. When you are on top you forget how things were.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand @Valen_Byte. What gets me is when IOTE was running on AD, DC was demoralized, a lot left bwb. When you are on top you forget how things were.

FWIW, many of the AD who post on this forum were also unhappy with IOTE, and some even stopped playing in BWB temporarily while AD was dominating.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was just saying DC players made many comments of the AD pop and how it wasn't fun to play in BWB when IOTE was running. Maybe they should go back and read those posts to remember.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    30 AD at BB? Still cant count hih? There were not 30 AD on yesterday at any point. I didnt realize you where there.

When I was there I said in zone chat, that we need to keep an eye on AD there was around 20 AD at BB. Someone in zone chat said, "20? that was more like 30+". I know AD doesn't know how to count, so ya 30 AD were at BB.

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was just saying DC players made many comments of the AD pop and how it wasn't fun to play in BWB when IOTE was running. Maybe they should go back and read those posts to remember.

I still wont play if AD has a pop advantage. Why would I? Im not here to run OP builds and grind ults just to overpower and over dominate my oponent. I want good fights. Thats why I play in bwb. Im using all crafted gear that is mostly 2 years old. I wont grind overland sets. I dont gold out my gear, though I could. I would rather make a build that doesnt make sense and try to make it work. I would rather make an unarmed build and try to punch something to death.

Anyone can be OP in bwb if they want to. That is what Im talking about. DC does not want good competition, they want to use skills and tactics that the average player doesn't even know how to get, with no regard as to what it may do to the server.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    30 AD at BB? Still cant count hih? There were not 30 AD on yesterday at any point. I didnt realize you where there.

When I was there I said in zone chat, that we need to keep an eye on AD there was around 20 AD at BB. Someone in zone chat said, "20? that was more like 30+". I know AD doesn't know how to count, so ya 30 AD were at BB.

If thats what it takes to make yourself feel better about what you were doing, fine. Idgaf.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya you def need to keep an eye on AD at their *** tri keep camping it for 2 *** hours. Damn right you do. You are dead wrong about how many were there, we were tryin to just let you *** rot there. Unfortunately newer people wont listen and will continue to feed all the punk ass *** who think that *** funny.

If you were there farming a tri keep with nothing behind it for 2 hours, you can *** byte me.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why you would "need to keep an eye on AD" last night anyway. They had 2 bars for less than a hour in the 5 hours I was playing. 1 bar the rest of the time. DC was at 3 bars for about 1.5 hours and 2 bars the rest of the time. EP had 1 bar all day and most of the evening then went to 2 bars last night. AD wasnt even really playing.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why you would "need to keep an eye on AD" last night anyway. They had 2 bars for less than a hour in the 5 hours I was playing. 1 bar the rest of the time. DC was at 3 bars for about 1.5 hours and 2 bars the rest of the time. EP had 1 bar all day and most of the evening then went to 2 bars last night. AD wasnt even really playing.

I only played for a few hours.. but anyone who sees a large group of AD rolling in are group is just stupid if they don't keep an eye on them. Shortly after that , AD made a move.. so ya.. I keep my eye on any large group. What do you think they are going to do ? Take a keep in a few minutes and then stand around and ERP for the rest of the night? I don't think so.

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

I only played for a few hours.. but anyone who sees a large group of AD rolling in are group is just stupid if they don't keep an eye on them. Shortly after that , AD made a move.. so ya.. I keep my eye on any large group. What do you think they are going to do ? Take a keep in a few minutes and then stand around and ERP for the rest of the night? I don't think so.

AD NEVER made a move. Our group pushed all the way to Nikel because there were no AD to do it. Camping a tri keep for no reason other than to farm is BS. Doing it because 10 people might decide to play at some point is even more BS. And no they're not going to stand around and ERP all night. They log off because people like you are poor sports. I have read this thread in its entirety and you have complained since the beginning about the very behavior you are now bragging about. You are fake and an all around mean person. I'm on EP. Come camp my keeps. Don't forget to bring your friends that hide in stealth and run away when their health drops below 75%.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 12, 2017 7:02PM
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are camping our trikeep as we speak. (Fare) We have no scrolls. 7 Ungroup new players tried to take it back so I went to help on my lvl 10 toon.

Pugz of Daggerfall is defending it like its the last emp keep. Even that guild, who used to play with honor has gone to ***.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AD NEVER made a move. Our group pushed all the way to Nikel because there were no AD to do it. Camping a tri keep for no reason other than to farm is BS. Doing it because 10 people might decide to play at some point is even more BS. And no they're not going to stand around and ERP all night. They log off because people like you are poor sports. I have read this thread in its entirety and you have complained since the beginning about the very behavior you are now bragging about. You are fake and an all around mean person. I'm on EP. Come camp my keeps. Don't forget to bring your friends that hide in stealth and run away when their health drops below 75%.

I've been around enough to know what goes on in PvP. If you want to cry about this and that then cry, there is nothing you will do to stop me from playing when or where I want to. AD deserves a lot more than just 1 or 2 BB farms. LOL @ "Come camp my keep", what are you going to kill me? Like that hasn't happened before. lol.

Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably not much happening in Kyne. So, any little bit of action they all run to. Kyne or bwb is starting to remind me of Haderus. It was almost always dead there. EP usually had the whole map and when they didn't it was because they were bored and left. As soon as DC or AD took half the emp keeps here come EP to zerg down the handful of enemy players.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think what @Itsnotarealwar was saying was, you @vamp_emily posted pics of AD camping tri keeps and pics of the AD pop. Saying how it was imbalanced. Maybe go back and read what you wrote.

I understand and have been on the receiving end of gate camps. Hell, I remember DC camping inside EP gates on at least one occasion. But, you kill the fun for the people who have been part of the BWB community for 2-3 years.

It's kind of sad how dead the server has become. But when any faction controls the map, take tri keeps when a faction has no scrolls and push them to actively log off or leave for another server is disheartening.

There was a new guild or newly reestablished EP guild that started to play again in Kyne. They have since decided to leave for sotha sil.

You can't have fun or make ap when there is only one faction in a campaign. That's why I left DC for ep.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC has two good weeks and it's the apocalypse.

I started my morning solo defending BRK, Sej and Drakelow against a group of EP that grew from 7-8 to 20+. EP could have dethroned easily if they had used their brain.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 12, 2017 7:30PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly what I was saying but I guess if it's your faction doing it then it's fine and everybody else is a crybaby. Lol. Loser.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

I started my morning solo defending BRK, Sej and Drakelow against a group of EP that grew from 7-8 to 20+. EP could have dethroned easily if they had used their brain.

If you can solo defend against 20 EP you don't belong in a beginner campaign. EP don't hardly have 20 people during prime time. I guess morning is prime time now.
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been around enough to know what goes on in PvP. If you want to cry about this and that then cry, there is nothing you will do to stop me from playing when or where I want to. AD deserves a lot more than just 1 or 2 BB farms. LOL @ "Come camp my keep", what are you going to kill me? Like that hasn't happened before. lol.

ddk3r.jpg
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know @gabriebe, seems like more than 2 weeks. I may be wrong, who knows
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never said I defended it successfully lol. We had to do a good old Ash turtle for a while.

Also, I've suffered my share of Warden/Rayles farm in this campaign...
    Edited by gabriebe on August 12, 2017 7:41PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

It's not about DC having two good weeks (more like a couple months)... it's about you being hypocrites.

Almost every long term PVP'er has experienced gate camping, on either side, at one point or another. That's the exact reason people started honouring the gentlemen's agreement to not defend or camp scrolless tri-keeps.

Iote were "doing it in retaliation" and many of us were vocal in zone about it. Some even left the campaign to avoid being a party to it. The lot of you DC in this thread bitched about it.

..Yet, here you are, condoning it.

Pathetic.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.