Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    AD deserves a lot more than just 1 or 2 BB farms

What AD deserves? .....

Still holding on to that anger from a freakin year ago and better yet dishing it out to ppl who WEREN'T EVEN THERE or people who discouraged this exact *** play. AD is made up of completely different people then last years AD. You wanna throw that *** at someone, throw it at the ones who did it to you. They play in Sotha now.

Oh, I forgot it doesn't matter to you, you just hold a grudge and think all your enemies should be made to feel like logging off bc someone made you feel bad a year ago. Guess what, its happened to everyone. You think you are the only one in this game that's ever had a bad experience? Get over yourself.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    AD NEVER made a move. Our group pushed all the way to Nikel because there were no AD to do it. Camping a tri keep for no reason other than to farm is BS. Doing it because 10 people might decide to play at some point is even more BS. And no they're not going to stand around and ERP all night. They log off because people like you are poor sports. I have read this thread in its entirety and you have complained since the beginning about the very behavior you are now bragging about. You are fake and an all around mean person. I'm on EP. Come camp my keeps. Don't forget to bring your friends that hide in stealth and run away when their health drops below 75%.

I've been around enough to know what goes on in PvP. If you want to cry about this and that then cry, there is nothing you will do to stop me from playing when or where I want to. AD deserves a lot more than just 1 or 2 BB farms. LOL @ "Come camp my keep", what are you going to kill me? Like that hasn't happened before. lol.

ddk3r.jpg

lol, is that a pic of u?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't see that we aren't talking about DC having a good run then you are just dense and there's no point in talking to you. I don't mind that DC has been winning for at least a month solid now, I don't mind when they have more pop or when they are more organized than us. If you think that's what the bitching is about maybe you need to L2R.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    AD deserves a lot more than just 1 or 2 BB farms

What AD deserves? .....

Still holding on to that anger from a freakin year ago and better yet dishing it out to ppl who WEREN'T EVEN THERE or people who discouraged this exact *** play. AD is made up of completely different people then last years AD. You wanna throw that *** at someone, throw it at the ones who did it to you. They play in Sotha now.

Oh, I forgot it doesn't matter to you, you just hold a grudge and think all your enemies should be made to feel like logging off bc someone made you feel bad a year ago. Guess what, its happened to everyone. You think you are the only one in this game that's ever had a bad experience? Get over yourself.

Get over yourself.. how long are you going to cry? A B O U T T H E S A M E S I L L Y S T U F F.

ooo DC took BB.. lets all go to the forum and cry about it.

Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    AD NEVER made a move. Our group pushed all the way to Nikel because there were no AD to do it. Camping a tri keep for no reason other than to farm is BS. Doing it because 10 people might decide to play at some point is even more BS. And no they're not going to stand around and ERP all night. They log off because people like you are poor sports. I have read this thread in its entirety and you have complained since the beginning about the very behavior you are now bragging about. You are fake and an all around mean person. I'm on EP. Come camp my keeps. Don't forget to bring your friends that hide in stealth and run away when their health drops below 75%.

I've been around enough to know what goes on in PvP. If you want to cry about this and that then cry, there is nothing you will do to stop me from playing when or where I want to. AD deserves a lot more than just 1 or 2 BB farms. LOL @ "Come camp my keep", what are you going to kill me? Like that hasn't happened before. lol.

ddk3r.jpg

lol, is that a pic of u?

Yikes! My bad... I thought you were just acting...

You're not.

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been decided, she cant read.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I think we are dealing with a social pariah here. I'm sorry I called her out. Nobody was complaining about taking BB. I called you out when you were bragging about killing people as they came through their gate. It has nothing to do with taking any one single keep. And stop using the word "cry" in every post. It makes it sound like you don't meet the requirements for an "M" rated game.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 12, 2017 8:05PM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been leading the pugs group today and haven't made em defend any AD trikeep, for what it's worth. And general piece of strategy, if you don't want to get farmed, don't go to the farm.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I've been leading the pugs group today and haven't made em defend any AD trikeep, for what it's worth. And general piece of strategy, if you don't want to get farmed, don't go to the farm.

You are just full of wisdom aren't you? I love how you tell that to the ppl on this thread, as if we need to know that. You should know as well as any that stopping a farm of unsuspecting nooblets is virtually impossible. You can tell them why and you can try to direct them elsewhere but that's not gonna stop the ones just logging on or the stubborn ones or the ones who don't even read chat. Which are the people we are complaining for. You guys think we are cryin bc its being done to us, we aren't. We are smarter than that believe it or not. Been here a bit, know how the game works, aint nothin new under this sun.

But thanks for not campin our tri's with your pugs. That's the kind of sportsmanship ALL factions deserve.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you guys need to be informed of that, I just think some need to step up their leadership and direct their faction where they want it to go instead of where it wants to go. Picking up the crown and leading a random raid is annoying as hell, but if more people did it it would be a much more competitive campaign.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 12, 2017 10:56PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    That and not starting every day with a blue map +Emp + an extra bar or two of pop. That would help make it competitive as well
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started my day defending the emp ring on my own, then had a 3 people group for like 2 hours while EP was gobbling all our keeps with 20 people while a 10ish AD was kind of potatoing around Roe. Just add people regularly from zone and give them something to do and you'll see your pop go up.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 12, 2017 8:42PM

The traitor

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why you would "need to keep an eye on AD" last night anyway. They had 2 bars for less than a hour in the 5 hours I was playing. 1 bar the rest of the time. DC was at 3 bars for about 1.5 hours and 2 bars the rest of the time. EP had 1 bar all day and most of the evening then went to 2 bars last night. AD wasnt even really playing.

I only played for a few hours.. but anyone who sees a large group of AD rolling in are group is just stupid if they don't keep an eye on them. Shortly after that , AD made a move.. so ya.. I keep my eye on any large group. What do you think they are going to do ? Take a keep in a few minutes and then stand around and ERP for the rest of the night? I don't think so.

Hold the phone. You read this entire thread? Didn't you just start posting a couple weeks ago? How the hell did you keep your sanity reading through 300 pages of this nonsense in such a short time period?
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why you would "need to keep an eye on AD" last night anyway. They had 2 bars for less than a hour in the 5 hours I was playing. 1 bar the rest of the time. DC was at 3 bars for about 1.5 hours and 2 bars the rest of the time. EP had 1 bar all day and most of the evening then went to 2 bars last night. AD wasnt even really playing.

I only played for a few hours.. but anyone who sees a large group of AD rolling in are group is just stupid if they don't keep an eye on them. Shortly after that , AD made a move.. so ya.. I keep my eye on any large group. What do you think they are going to do ? Take a keep in a few minutes and then stand around and ERP for the rest of the night? I don't think so.

Hold the phone. You read this entire thread? Didn't you just start posting a couple weeks ago? How the hell did you keep your sanity reading through 300 pages of this nonsense in such a short time period?

It was great entertainment. It's only 300 pages. It don't take long to get hooked on a good book. Not to mention my friend who used to play this game had some of these conversations blown up and hung on his wall in his office. He used them as a reminder of what life could be like with severe mental illness. That's really what got me hooked.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 12, 2017 9:01PM
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started my day defending the emp ring on my own, then had a 3 people group for like 2 hours while EP was gobbling all our keeps with 20 people while a 10ish AD was kind of potatoing around Roe. Just add people regularly from zone and give them something to do and you'll see your pop go up.

You arent going to fool me into thinking you care about this servers health. Emily used to claim that. lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was great entertainment. It's only 300 pages. It don't take long to get hooked on a good book. Not to mention my friend who used to play this game had some of these conversations blown up and hung on his wall in his office. He used them as a reminder of what life could be like with severe mental illness. That's really what got me hooked.

Did your friend post on this thread, or only lurk? I'm curious to know who this was.
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    He posted all the time. He told me never to mention his name on here lest I be flogged by the internet people who routinely take time out to eat their mom's home made chicken and stars soup. He quit a while ago.
    Edited by Itsnotarealwar on August 12, 2017 9:09PM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do you, Valen.

The traitor

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And you are full of ***. You are camping fare with a full group right now.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys have Alessia, Sejanus and a scroll on the run. And EP has BRK. That's not camping. Sorry we didn't fall for the obvious scroll bait.
    Edited by gabriebe on August 12, 2017 10:14PM

The traitor

Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    200.gif
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    3262650235_9cae75d077.jpg
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A picture of AD when they don't have a poplock
    source.gif

A picture of EP everyday
    6399042-Tombstones_at_The_Graveyard_at_Kingston-_Norfolk_Island-0.jpg

Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And here we go, AD takes brk while DC is emp, good lord
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, nice pic @vamp_emily. You know it is a game right?
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    Lol, nice pic @vamp_emily. You know it is a game right?

yes.. i'm playing it now. I thought the pic was funny.

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That and not starting every day with a blue map +Emp + an extra bar or two of pop. That would help make it competitive as well

You are wise beyond your years (in-game).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

You are wise beyond your years (in-game).

Im only a new player. Im not new to how this game works however.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have thought about this a lot today. Also had a good chat with a Dc that I have fought and respected as an enemy for the last year. I had never spoken to this person before. He asked some good questions.

I think my perspective is different from many players as far as the lowbie server is concerned. In my personal life I am an advocate of personal rights and the "little man" and I have a hard time letting go of that in game. I hate seeing new players get decimated by players who clearly have the skill and knowledge to hold there own against the strongest players in the game. I am also talking about players on my own faction that do the same kind of things that I complain about enemies doing. It bothers me anytime I see groups of new or inexperienced players being melted by a Destro ult. It bothers me when I see the mine at Glade yellow and I know that they have no intention of taking that keep. I know very well what they are doing. The very first BwB thread I spoke out against the AD that where doing just that.

I want to see everyone in this game have a good time. I want our community to grow and live for a long time. When I say community, I mean all factions. We are all gammers right? We all have a common interest. If you met someone on the street who plays ESO, you could probably talk to them for hours and never even consider that you maybe enemies in game. We have a common bond and I dont understand why we want to crush each others spirits. Why would I want to ruin someones time in game by doing things that are literally meant to *** them off? That makes no sense to me.

There is nothing wrong with being a good player and staying in bwb. It still has the best performance and class balance anywhere in game. I believe, if I choose to stay in this server beyond the point where I am still learning how things work, then I have a responsibility to not ruin it for the next guy. I have kept my builds in check by not running gold gear. I do not grind ults. Meta is not a word in my vocabulary. My builds are sub par and they are that way on purpose.

So what is the solution? Should I just leave BwB? Will this make it better for everyone? Will everyone then change the way they play? Will there be a better community with more sportsmanship towards one another? You tell me. I want the new players to feel like they truly have a place to learn and grow just like I did, and if me leaving the server will stop this nonsense, then I will.
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    That's not it man. I'm newer and have talked to several other new people. The thing that pisses us off is the farming, groups of people in stealth just waiting for 1 person to ride by. Its trying to get beyond the home gate only to be killed by a group there over and over again. It's the rude people to tell us to learn to play or to get good. It's the people who say we cry when we ask WTF are you Doing? Leaving is not going to fix the issue. This place is full of people that don't amount to **** in the real world so they come here for a feel good. I have seen at least a dozen new EP players this week who said F it I'm out and never coming back. Or PvP is full of predators I'm out. This sucks. You name it. It's about sportsmanship and sportsmanship alone. Some have it and some don't. Us new people that stick around WILL get good and we will WRECK people just like some of you do. Hopefully some of us can do it with a little bit a grace.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.