Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    I think he's the one who needs a safe space ._.

Kyne needs more Pem.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    I deconned all my non-vet gear :/ Having to much fun in vet, not planning to go back to BwB for a while.
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    I deconned all my non-vet gear :/ Having to much fun in vet, not planning to go back to BwB for a while.

Or ever
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    ^
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things 100% got too zergy for AD just now. I looked up and saw we were at 3 bars. I don't like that.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thats too bad, was going to hop in but I think Ill try out the new Arma map instead.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not truly zergy until you look out at the horde sieging the keep and your ping goes from 80 to 700
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He must be butthurt to be beaten by a guild that's basically 1 third gay bar, 1 third women, 1 third red (necks) and 100% drunk after 3am.

And yea AD is zergy af these days. 3 bars vs 1 DC and 1 EP is almost the norm now.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 24, 2017 10:47PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He brings a solid Xv1 game from a damage perspective. It's just funny that he will let you beeline him and burst him to make it (X-1)v1 before you die. That feller needs to learn to watch his self-healing more.
    Edited by Adenoma on June 24, 2017 10:51PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's got his yin, but needs to find his yang of Xv1 to emerge as a mature pile of salt.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Thats too bad, was going to hop in but I think Ill try out the new Arma map instead.

Arma huh? You try PUBG yet? I hear it is quite popular with the Arma player base, though I can't say I've ever played Arma myself.
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the same guy who thinks rerolls are all running around in gold weapons/armor? Some guy in zone chat was accusing players of using gold items then I linked my purple weapons and blue armor and he blocked me without a reply. :):D
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on June 25, 2017 12:50AM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the same guy who thinks rerolls are all running around in gold weapons/armor? Some guy in zone chat was accusing players of using gold items then I linked my purple weapons and blue armor and he blocked me without a reply. :):D

You must be under 20 years old. Apparently you get auto blocked at a certain age so he can avoid hearing your no sack hair BS.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • shimmyatwa_ESO
    I see DC zerg is working for AD tonite
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont think they are working for them. Probably got tired of getting zerged and went to chal. Ep does the same thing, so does ad.
    Bad strategy all around.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When AD is poplocked and can't hold its last emp keep against 3 bars of DC ...

lulz.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See.... pop don't matter.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

The traitor

Options
  • shimmyatwa_ESO
    We(ep) kept quite a few of them busy at fare for you guys.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twas appreciated.

The traitor

Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently we use unaware players as meat shields to absorb fire ballista bolts so let's not say that extra pop isn't good for something! :D
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    When AD is poplocked and can't hold its last emp keep against 3 bars of DC ...

lulz.

When scorned ex-Ad get bitter... smh
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, is @gabriebe former AD? This is actually interesting trivia! I also had an EP long, long ago. He was a redguard stamplar but I deleted him when I found out that my roommate refused to play EP and we couldn't PvE together.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What was the stamplars name and how long ago was that?
    Edited by MajBludd on June 25, 2017 1:44PM
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... been a while since The Disenfranchised had an emp.... Emp push is always a challenge (especially lf you are EP!), and this guy has been working hard for a couple of weeks now to get it. Good times.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

Arma huh? You try PUBG yet? I hear it is quite popular with the Arma player base, though I can't say I've ever played Arma myself.

Sorry I didnt see this till now. Yes, I have it. Its pretty fun. Similar to arma but faster gameplay. Cross between arma and the hunger games. Lol Its good alternative when ad is being dumb. Also... Stream sale right now. : ))

***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MajBludd , it was a name I picked out of a morrowind refused name generator. I couldn't tell you for the life of me. I don't think I even played it to level thirty. What's up?
    Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roe de-emp last night was fun! Had to make the keep holier than the Pope just to get a foothold inside. Got kilt by Valen and String Cheese (Vyle with the assist, woot). Just like old times.

First I was like:giphy.gif

Then I was like:
    200w.gif
    Edit: Puppies are always better.
    Edited by DCeiver0 on June 25, 2017 3:46PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only AD I ever had was a level 10 sorcerer I deleted like 4 months ago...

Also, interesting strategy by DIxon to chain pull me repeatedly when I have permafrost going on lol....
    Edited by gabriebe on June 25, 2017 3:57PM

The traitor

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    The only AD I ever had was a level 10 sorcerer I deleted like 4 months ago...

Also, interesting strategy by DIxon to chain pull me repeatedly when I have permafrost going on lol....

You must not be too familiar with magDK. When the enemy cant be pulled, it returns 100% of the cost. Ill spam it when Im low on mag. Costs nothing and does a fair bit of damage and applies a dot. They when your cc immunity wears off, bam, pulls you in. Free chains for days. Brilliant strategy is what you meant. : ))
    GM of BYTE
    Options
This discussion has been closed.