Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think castle fixer complaint is when you're leading a group trying to take stuff and some dude is repairing all the walls at Dragonclaw only to show up when you're about to take a keep with your group. I mean, I do the repair stuff too when I have to, but I do it when we take a break to regroup or there isn't anything else to do (which tends to happen often at campaign resets).
    Edited by gabriebe on June 22, 2017 10:45PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Leap to inner was the best feeling I have ever had in the game. I got to do it on a tank magDK emp once. I just got on top, inhaled, talons and proxied up. Every once in a while I gotta throw in a bats. AD was shooting siege on me and the top of the keep just melted. Those were the days...
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did I ever mention I hate loading screen? Well, now you remember
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

I decided to take a break after the fourth one. Getting killed, having a slow mount, making dumb mistakes - all of that is ok, but the loading screens start to *** me off.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anlace wrote: »

I decided to take a break after the fourth one. Getting killed, having a slow mount, making dumb mistakes - all of that is ok, but the loading screens start to *** me off.

Finaly some1 who agree with me! :D
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man the worst loading screens gotta be the one at FCs in a super important fight. Tonight as been *** AF for loadscreens...
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of bytes all sitting on their horses in front of nik when suddenly a silly nb appears right in the middle of them just hoping to get noticed. :D
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Bunch of bytes all sitting on their horses in front of nik when suddenly a silly nb appears right in the middle of them just hoping to get noticed. :D

Only 3 of us were Bytes :wink: That was damn funny tho, I thought maybe you'd crashed and loaded back in right there! :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things have been pretty civil in this thread for quite some time now. What changed?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Things have been pretty civil in this thread for quite some time now. What changed?

Not sure. I tried to start *** last night but nooooo you all had to be calm n stuff. Perhaps its cause @vamp_emily hasnt been around ; ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Classic lol I was getting ready to dismount and dance with you when you popped back out lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even remotely surprised at this anymore lol

http://imgur.com/a/iYpK6

(at 1:30 AM)

Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your ui reminds me of console.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the gamepad beta UI

The traitor

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's pretty funny and disturbing all at the same time
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I assume this is on a nightblade? If so, how is your survivability with well-fitted?

Yes this on a nightblade. TBH, i don't run 7 medium unless i'm in BGs. For open world, and lately Kyne i run 5 heavy 2 medium ideally in well fitted but since i use one crafted set and one overland set i cannot guarantee i'll have all 7 in well fitted. As for my survivability, with 5 heavy i can brawl quite well but the real strength lies in my ability to remove myself from combat and reinsert myself in another part of the fight. Break free immovability potion vigor dodge roll cloak into LOS with a bit of luck i can juke the zerg attempting to chase me down.

Thank you for the reply.
  • Kwint0n
    Kwint0n
    yoo, it is i, cynditank :)
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

Does your UI mean AD 3 bar EP/DC 1 bar ? Never seen that before. The UI I mean :P

Welcome aboard, saw you a couple times yesterday
    Edited by Raknosh on June 23, 2017 1:00PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's why at the beginning when I started playing everyone was confused when I'd say, for example, that we were at 0 bars and AD at 2, and they'd say, no we are at 1 bar and Ad at 3. Had to adjust lol.

The traitor

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Not sure. I tried to start *** last night but nooooo you all had to be calm n stuff. Perhaps its cause @vamp_emily hasnt been around ; ))

I know you miss me. :) Maybe if you guys post A LOT more "ooo-h give me a fake insightful please" you might make it to page 300 ( #SoLame ).

Since I am here, I must say: DC is AWESOME!!!!

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmm.. i'm having a hard time figuring out who you are.

I don't recognize the name, you must be on DC? I've never been killed by Cynditank.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, he's on AD
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

Only 3 of us were Bytes :wink: That was damn funny tho, I thought maybe you'd crashed and loaded back in right there! :D

Hah, I was checking out the situation at nik and saw you all so I thought I would pop in and say hello before starting a killing spree that you would inevitably have to put an end to.
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Hmm.. i'm having a hard time figuring out who you are.

I don't recognize the name, you must be on DC? I've never been killed by Cynditank.

Quin is co-gm of Cyndicate, one of the relatively new AD pugs guilds, the other gm Regal_Imp was emp a few weeks ago.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    loll finaly received some of the famous hate PMs from Luca-Brasil. He and is group wiped at bleak and we ended up totally screwing his Emp dreams for EP this morning.

Apparently I'm hacker and I use macros and same for the rest of DC. That always cracks me up when I get accused of hacking. Thanks for the compliment Luca!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loll finaly received some of the famous hate PMs from Luca-Brasil. He and is group wiped at bleak and we ended up totally screwing his Emp dreams for EP this morning.

Apparently I'm hacker and I use macros and same for the rest of DC. That always cracks me up when I get accused of hacking. Thanks for the compliment Luca!

We had a small group in Sotha Sil a couple weeks ago. There were a few of us below level 50. We were also accused of being lowbie hackers. Good compliments.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

We had a small group in Sotha Sil a couple weeks ago. There were a few of us below level 50. We were also accused of being lowbie hackers. Good compliments.

The exact phrase was "a bunch of exploiting lowbies."

Fantastic.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because anyone who is better than you is obviously cheating.
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The exact phrase was "a bunch of exploiting lowbies."

Fantastic.

Yeah that was it. Even better! Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

My takeaway of that: Ew, you play with a controller?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Controller OP.

The traitor

This discussion has been closed.